Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF- furry, feral or My Little Pony art
Ideally you should have some experience with drawing these things-

-bird beaks
-cats, either housecats or big cats. The paws are important!
-My Little Pony, especially the hippogriff and griffon characters

If you do digital art, ideally you should be someone who is already comfortable with working on very large file sizes (I want this thing to be BIIIIG) and if you do traditional art, ideally you should have access to a decent quality scanner

My budget is about 20,000 gems (or the equivalent in mixed gems and treasure) but that is subject to change

I like cartoon styles and I like anime styles. I like vibrant colouring, and pretty much any style of shading, so it can be painterly, or cell-shaded, or ANYTHING really!

Please leave a link to your art shop or a social media account with examples of your art!
Ideally you should have some experience with drawing these things-

-bird beaks
-cats, either housecats or big cats. The paws are important!
-My Little Pony, especially the hippogriff and griffon characters

If you do digital art, ideally you should be someone who is already comfortable with working on very large file sizes (I want this thing to be BIIIIG) and if you do traditional art, ideally you should have access to a decent quality scanner

My budget is about 20,000 gems (or the equivalent in mixed gems and treasure) but that is subject to change

I like cartoon styles and I like anime styles. I like vibrant colouring, and pretty much any style of shading, so it can be painterly, or cell-shaded, or ANYTHING really!

Please leave a link to your art shop or a social media account with examples of your art!
~ R O L L T H E B O N E S ! ~
~Do you want some art tutorials and resources? I've got some here!~
~Do you like to draw My Little Pony OCs? do you take gems as currency? I am looking for someone to commission!~
@Ouremji (wasn't sure if you're subbed)

my commission info is here. prices are in USD, but i'm happy to take FRC equivalent and provide more examples if you'd like
@Ouremji (wasn't sure if you're subbed)

my commission info is here. prices are in USD, but i'm happy to take FRC equivalent and provide more examples if you'd like
a
P9aWhak.png Qsi7AgW.png JNAfoEf.png Pgv53XB.png WKtl2lb.png
@Ouremji I have an art shop here!
My painted and scene commissions are USD only, but I also offer fullbody characters with a small background for around 4700G. More detailed info on pricing is in my shop!
Can I ask how big of a file size are you thinking? I typically work on 8.5in x 11in (think printer paper) canvas sizes, which typically gets cropped depending on how much space I use.
@Ouremji I have an art shop here!
My painted and scene commissions are USD only, but I also offer fullbody characters with a small background for around 4700G. More detailed info on pricing is in my shop!
Can I ask how big of a file size are you thinking? I typically work on 8.5in x 11in (think printer paper) canvas sizes, which typically gets cropped depending on how much space I use.
@Ouremji
I draw a lot of furries and feral animals, and i used to be a HUGE mlp fan and artist back in the day. I have some examples and prices here in my art shop, lemme drop a link:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2861204/1#post_43342966
And i could show you some of my mlp art if you want but be warned, most of it is a couple years old.
@Ouremji
I draw a lot of furries and feral animals, and i used to be a HUGE mlp fan and artist back in the day. I have some examples and prices here in my art shop, lemme drop a link:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2861204/1#post_43342966
And i could show you some of my mlp art if you want but be warned, most of it is a couple years old.
66.png
@Ouremji

Hiya! I work with watercolor/ink/digital mediums and have experience drawing felines and birds (can also draw realistic horses but not sure if that's the style you're going for with the MLP art).

Commission shop is linked in my signature!
@Ouremji

Hiya! I work with watercolor/ink/digital mediums and have experience drawing felines and birds (can also draw realistic horses but not sure if that's the style you're going for with the MLP art).

Commission shop is linked in my signature!
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
@Ouremji

hey there!! i'm not a primarily furry/anthro/feral artist but i am always looking to expand my repertoire! i also have experience working with big file sizes through working on reference sheets and my background in graphic work for online content creators :))

my prices and a bunch of examples can be seen in my art shop HERE (also link in my sig) and more examples can be seen on my deviantart, twitter, and instagram

best of luck in your search!!
@Ouremji

hey there!! i'm not a primarily furry/anthro/feral artist but i am always looking to expand my repertoire! i also have experience working with big file sizes through working on reference sheets and my background in graphic work for online content creators :))

my prices and a bunch of examples can be seen in my art shop HERE (also link in my sig) and more examples can be seen on my deviantart, twitter, and instagram

best of luck in your search!!

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@Ouremji

I've not drawn MLP characters but I don't believe they'd be hard to pick up in my style! You can see my info down in my sig! I draw lots of cats and feral/furry characters, though!
@Ouremji

I've not drawn MLP characters but I don't believe they'd be hard to pick up in my style! You can see my info down in my sig! I draw lots of cats and feral/furry characters, though!
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!