Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Which Limited Gene? That is the question
I recently became Gem-rich due to selling a fortunate NotN hatch, and I think I'm one step from ending up in Gen1 hell. I cheaply bought this girl as an all-basic noc a while ago because I love the primary accent color matching going on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83097053][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/830971/83097053.png[/img][/url] and naturally, because I never owned a Gen1 pair, I had to find her a mate on the AH who I quickly made into this: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74657401][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/746575/74657401_350.png[/img][/url] I absolutely love the Skink with their colors, but I don't think I want to give the male Skink as well - I still want a tiny bit of surprise when I hatch their eggs. But which one of the limited genes should I pick then?! [morphology=3147823][morphology=3147824][morphology=3147825][morphology=3147826] For reference: [morphology=3147827] I need some advice or else I might make a quick decision I will inevitably regret
I recently became Gem-rich due to selling a fortunate NotN hatch, and I think I'm one step from ending up in Gen1 hell. I cheaply bought this girl as an all-basic noc a while ago because I love the primary accent color matching going on
83097053.png
and naturally, because I never owned a Gen1 pair, I had to find her a mate on the AH who I quickly made into this:
74657401_350.png
I absolutely love the Skink with their colors, but I don't think I want to give the male Skink as well - I still want a tiny bit of surprise when I hatch their eggs. But which one of the limited genes should I pick then?!
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

For reference:
Not Found

I need some advice or else I might make a quick decision I will inevitably regret
pssst... dragons for sale here
I really like skink as well! The colors match well and I think it provides a lot of texture without overshadowing the other 2 genes (that are also way more expensive and therefore deserve at least some of the spotlight in my opinion).
I really like skink as well! The colors match well and I think it provides a lot of texture without overshadowing the other 2 genes (that are also way more expensive and therefore deserve at least some of the spotlight in my opinion).
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tbh I absolutely love skink on them, it's a great balance of color. But out of the other options I'd go with pinstripe
Tbh I absolutely love skink on them, it's a great balance of color. But out of the other options I'd go with pinstripe
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
I like Shortcake 1 & 3 best. The other two versions don't look cohesive in my eyes, and bring in additional patterns and colour nuances which don't really match and make him too cluttered.

Ultimately I slightly prefer 3 over 1, because of the nice texture Pinstripe gives; Candycane is a bit too dark for my taste. Pinstripe also looks quite similar to Skink, plus gives you breeding variety. So, it's perfect :)
I like Shortcake 1 & 3 best. The other two versions don't look cohesive in my eyes, and bring in additional patterns and colour nuances which don't really match and make him too cluttered.

Ultimately I slightly prefer 3 over 1, because of the nice texture Pinstripe gives; Candycane is a bit too dark for my taste. Pinstripe also looks quite similar to Skink, plus gives you breeding variety. So, it's perfect :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
I really like the candycane! <- sentences I never thought I'd say lol. But for real I like how dark it is on him.

Candycane is also dirt cheap so you can slap it on and then, if you end up not liking the look on him or on the hatchlings, you can replace it with no regrets.
I really like the candycane! <- sentences I never thought I'd say lol. But for real I like how dark it is on him.

Candycane is also dirt cheap so you can slap it on and then, if you end up not liking the look on him or on the hatchlings, you can replace it with no regrets.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
i really like the pinstripe! so option three, i like the darker parts and how they give tridimensionality to the look without being overbearing in design
i really like the pinstripe! so option three, i like the darker parts and how they give tridimensionality to the look without being overbearing in design
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time