Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] GEN1 FLATSALE <100G
1 2
[quote][size=5][center][b]IN STOCK RIGHT NOW: Gen1s from 20 to 100G [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3202004/1#post_53165292]here![/b][/url][/center][/size][/quote] ----- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/832327/83232691.png[/img][nextcol][center][size=5][b]Welcome to the most random market stall of the Seedscar![/b] Unique dragons straight from the Wasteland to you! [/size][/center][nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/235739/23573847.png[/img][/columns] ----- [center][b]I. Welcome Message[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3202004/1#post_53165290]II. Dragons bred by me + list of pairs[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3202004/1#post_53165291]III. Dragons that are cycling out of my lair[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3202004/1#post_53165292]IIII. Gen1s, high levelled dragons, and other specials[/url][/center] ----- Congrats, you found the way to [b]VogelSales[/b], where I, by the name of Nobelvogel, offer you any and all dragons I come upon and deem worthy to be part of the draconic economy. [b]What you are likely to find here: [/b] [LIST] [*] dark-colored dragons, high-contrast dragons, the colors blue, orange and red [*] ungened Gen1s [*] Pearlcatchers, Imperials and Skydancers. Plans for the future: Wildclaws, Coatls, Banescales and Veilspuns.[/LIST] [b]What you probably won't find here:[/b] [LIST] [*] common breeds Gen2+; also Snappers, Ridgebacks, Gaolers, Spirals and Obelisks [*] pastels, candy-colors, very bright dragons [/LIST] [b]Payment is also welcome in treasure (1G=1000T)![/b] Just write here or send a CR :)
Quote:
IN STOCK RIGHT NOW: Gen1s from 20 to 100G here!

83232691.png
Welcome to the most random market stall of the Seedscar!
Unique dragons straight from the Wasteland to you!
23573847.png

Congrats, you found the way to VogelSales, where I, by the name of Nobelvogel, offer you any and all dragons I come upon and deem worthy to be part of the draconic economy.

What you are likely to find here:
  • dark-colored dragons, high-contrast dragons, the colors blue, orange and red
  • ungened Gen1s
  • Pearlcatchers, Imperials and Skydancers. Plans for the future: Wildclaws, Coatls, Banescales and Veilspuns.
What you probably won't find here:
  • common breeds Gen2+; also Snappers, Ridgebacks, Gaolers, Spirals and Obelisks
  • pastels, candy-colors, very bright dragons

Payment is also welcome in treasure (1G=1000T)! Just write here or send a CR :)
pssst... dragons for sale here
[font=Calibri][color=766EC0][center][b][size=6]HOMEMADE[/size][/b][/center][/color][center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3202004/1#post_3202004]I. Welcome Message[/url] [b]II. Dragons bred by me + list of pairs [/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3202004/1#post_53165291]III. Dragons that are cycling out of my lair[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3202004/1#post_53165292]IIII. Gen1s, high levelled dragons, and other specials[/url][/center] [center][b]This is where you will find my own breeding pairs and their hatchlings.[/b] If you're interested in the future offspring of a pair, I would be honored to add you to their respective pinglist and keep you informed! Note that I just had my lair completely cleaned out and am in the process of collecting new dragons, so there will be more pairings added constantly. [/center] [quote name="Orange Juice"] [center] [size=4][b]O R A N G E J U I C E[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=81042209][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/810423/81042209p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=82739494][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/827395/82739494p.png[/img][/url] [b][u]Juice[/u] x [u]Emulsion[/u][/b] Pearlcatcher / Imperial 90% / 10% [b]Primary[/b] Python 100% [size=5][color=#ffa248]•[/color][/size][size=2][color=#AAAAAA] Sunset[/color][/size] [b]Secondary[/b] Morph / Butterfly 98% / 2% [size=5][color=#ffa248]•[/color][/size][size=2][color=#AAAAAA] Sunset[/color][/size] [b]Tertiary[/b] Capsule / Koi 97% / 3% [size=5][color=#ffa248]•[/color][/size][size=2][color=#AAAAAA] Sunset[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote] "[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=74657401][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/746575/74657401p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=83097053][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/830971/83097053p.png[/img][/url] [b][u]Shortcake[/u] x [u]Mechthild[/u][/b] Banescale 100% [b]Primary[/b] Pinstripe / Skink 50% / 50% [size=5][color=#2e0002]•[/color][/size][size=2][color=#AAAAAA] Sanguine[/color][/size] [b]Secondary[/b] Butterfly 100% [size=5][color=#feec80]•[/color][color=#ebe6ae]•[/color][color=#fde9ae]•[/color][color=#ffd196]•[/color][/size][size=2][color=#AAAAAA] Banana, Sanddollar, Flaxen, Ivory[/color][/size] [b]Tertiary[/b] Wraith 100% [size=5][color=#4d484f]•[/color][color=#636268]•[/color][color=#545454]•[/color][color=#4a4945]•[/color][color=#332a25]•[/color][color=#333333]•[/color][/size][size=2][color=#AAAAAA] Shale, Flint, Charcoal, Coal, Oilslick, Black[/color][/size]" [/quote]
HOMEMADE
This is where you will find my own breeding pairs and their hatchlings. If you're interested in the future offspring of a pair, I would be honored to add you to their respective pinglist and keep you informed!

Note that I just had my lair completely cleaned out and am in the process of collecting new dragons, so there will be more pairings added constantly.
Quote:
O R A N G E J U I C E

81042209p.png82739494p.png
Juice x Emulsion
Pearlcatcher / Imperial
90% / 10%

Primary
Python
100%

Sunset

Secondary
Morph / Butterfly
98% / 2%

Sunset

Tertiary
Capsule / Koi
97% / 3%

Sunset
Quote:
"
74657401p.png83097053p.png
Shortcake x Mechthild
Banescale
100%

Primary
Pinstripe / Skink
50% / 50%

Sanguine

Secondary
Butterfly
100%

Banana, Sanddollar, Flaxen, Ivory

Tertiary
Wraith
100%

Shale, Flint, Charcoal, Coal, Oilslick, Black
"

I don't keep my dragons for very long usually, so this is where you'll find the ones that are going to move out of my lair.

Currently there are none, but keep checking by!

I don't keep my dragons for very long usually, so this is where you'll find the ones that are going to move out of my lair.

Currently there are none, but keep checking by!
GEN1 FLATSALE

Disclaimer: I rarely hatch Eggs, so most of these are saved from the Auction House fodder section. If you are not okay with me selling a Gen1 you put on AH, message me!
All of these are listed in the Auction House, but haggling here is fine!
They should all have at least one scry in their biography.
GEN1 FLATSALE

Disclaimer: I rarely hatch Eggs, so most of these are saved from the Auction House fodder section. If you are not okay with me selling a Gen1 you put on AH, message me!
All of these are listed in the Auction House, but haggling here is fine!
They should all have at least one scry in their biography.
save
save
save
save
bump! Open for business!
bump! Open for business!
General pinglists: Flat sale
Ping for: XYZ, Water Normal Eyes, Plague Normal Eyes, Ice Goat, Plague Rare, Shadow Normal Eyes, Nature Normal Eyes, Nature Rare, Light Normal Eyes, Lightning Normal Eyes, Modern, Nocturne, Blues, Reds, Near miss, Browns, Holidays (Christmas)

-Pings auto hidden-
@SilverQuark @Aidan @nonlineardogtime @Tserin @GrimmRaven @Locked @overture @NightRising @Aeraki @Seonais @Cerion @Cynil @Eseren @Caoineadh @EverAutumn @sifenke @Tinytalkingtina @Tofubear @warn @AngelOfFate @ProbablySkeletor @seylon @Norayna0ekoa @Artorias @mercurialwings @Cyrya @oxeye @Natron @chuchuana @Aviv @Makomo @laffayette @CinamonPizza @Coward @JunS2 @Yukorusshi @kuta @5H4D0WDU57 @KiteM @00Riku00 @CometStorm @Twye @Lokey @Ryuuna @Snoops @halforq @Centennial @Caribou @condemn @Vulpen @puppicino @Empyreal @DarkRemorse @HSoup @Rarumara @Chocoli @InfectedWolf @WHDE @crimsonpixie @baberuthless @Blessings5x @samatoki @Heart @eternatus @Novetteus @Putrefaction @liturgies @EonShinato @moosesushi @RetroJackal @CryptidPossum @bitmap @Laegjarn @Altassar @Tues @ladoslee @Blushunt @Azure @dayliqht @Serendipia @Dragonmage @Silverbelle @Giogeth @Zenzic @alixander @Hessonite @Whymsical @scylla @Togame @Yonderly @snapdragonfruit @thanksmeg @Qazzie9 @Astraya @Rengoku @Ravka @IndigoCat @pokelover150 @Khromatic @GreenAtlas @Chichi @Rowdy @crowful @Cirrostratus @Lykos @RoyalTundra @Voidshadow @Rogue @Spark @Are @oceanics @DarkMilka @Sarcosanct @bothriolepis @MafiaVamp @Plushstiel @AquaPaladin @kievan @Iralla @Croissants @Watermel0nBob @Firtarian @Snaphance @evilwave @DobbyisFree @Kaneun @Mitski @crogge @Cognitive @Zayev @evidence @Desecrated @betwixted @Alanon @sucrose @2towels @meanling @Miloki @nebulavery @Lemonquartz @Calibris @fernbrake @Gypae @LightFall @menghuancat @AcretoSorien @l0ser @virtue @Galaxtic @Ysdaar @Firra @Charias @SaintMotel @suu @doniider @FrostSkyder @LynterriaHatake @mists @matejko @mizpah @Graff @Avessa @DarkAngelsBlood1 @NorthernLiights @reliquiaen @SaintStranger @Plushie @Flamenco @Mirkairan @MittensTheKitten @Sotherin @roadkilled @Casethrace @Scamper @ClockworkEclipse @Angelfire335 @malarkeii @Raivus @Hydrixz404 @despoinai @AbsoluteZeroK @Tangaroa @encryptidd @Tunfischhai @Carnivor @Isyrii @Silksharp @Iphegenia @elegia @Irrwahn @1Sash1 @AwayfromBirdland @Mintso @UNIVERSO @Phay @London @Prism @sensitivepigeon @Steel @Apothecaria @Verosa @eternitysgate @Moonweaverr @Algebra @Peisinoe @oof @Sanzuwu @Espenfalls @Reaktor @Suliko @Eucyon @Oleaster @Kaamos @SeaShanty @JesterGurl @vencrypt @Psi @Vivarium @scarecrane @carlyle @Lych @Raestrao @SabrinaB @Zarathusa @Avarosa @Kyoya @Caydence @Zmeya @Fredddio @stones @WhisperingThief @nebulova @Smalldoll @Glum @Swampbird @Eryel @aerites @Toxiac @GraveRabbit @Sushimonsterr @Suntouched @seclusion @Eudialyte @Lupen @HoneyedBee @SanctumAngelus @vintagesinister @Mariposas @Why @bvvvvvm @Moirne @taipantigress @FallingStar275 @Cosmiali @TheDEV1L @borb @jennycatmystique @AquaEmperor @seablueheart @Glurpagos @mathematicalmind @Vanq @RabbitSpirit @Hemophobia @Cassaroz @Yelo @makani @Noodlesper @Lackess @Helsing @GentleGentoo @inkwardlychaotic @palarian @distaste @LABS107 @Abril @limeypie @Synthsational @timeland @Oggdo @LunaBun @shanshui @Susurrar @furo @ichorus @ashenhartkrie @seamists @TheEndOfAutumn @Xemriss @CharlotteHornets @scared @Yelloweye @gbot13 @Annago @Kneph @thylababe @Rathsin @eggod @Cassiopeia @MysticOfLight @WaterMaloneDraws @Princesco @Barok @AnimalOddity @philocaly @TheWildThings @Realcottoncat @1sun1spirit @Allaprima @yvi @ethyios @Seas @finnamony @0BirdMasta0 @Kasalin @AzaRein @Usoris @Luluwi @sowilo @xAstraea @bonivich @0hzarks @Evrah @nothingtown @Helixstorm @KnightYumi @PiaMors @auldale @EzRadiant @edgerunner @Zelie @ahoy @ToothMuncher @Velkhana @kyruiz @Vampier @GroceryStore @Embroid @charaut @Scintillia @Duchess @Sunlace @persist @Neoster @sinistea @Askesis @Apfelobst @mooncake @gilan @affable @Spooce @sercreepz @carve @SkeletonGourd @Hiltain @ShinyHunter47 @TheLoversMask @kavalkade @Line @Hyllin @DarkNiiinja @Jeon @Iskaeil @Fayo @Ototo @Kreide @LilBlueSapling @Marceline @Nukleer @Aku @Raske @eyesfighter @Innive @Zevos @ShiftingFoxx @BlueRobin @umineko @granolabar @Golurk @dandyfrau @Tune @Kuzco @heuksom @above @laivence @GhostChateau @enhypen @Herbalist @Gunk @swelter @KaichouKai @acrobat @BraveEguana

Color and Date specifics:
Dragon 1 #83204264 (Water Unusual) (Coal/Heather/Turquoise) 2022-12-31
Date pings:
Specific pings: @auroshen @mmuted @cokl @Hyllin @LABS107 @ahoy @rexpresso @Noddddd @Sharkthecat @Luluwi @Deva @EzRadiant @Lazukii

Dragon 2 #83127738 (Plague Common) (Spruce/Midnight/Stonewash) 2022-12-28
Date pings: @crimsonpixie
Specific pings: @cokl @LABS107 @ahoy @Sharkthecat @JellyRaven @wildewinged @Luluwi @Gunk

Dragon 3 #83276819 (Ice Goat) (Lemon/Chartreuse/Terracotta) 2023-01-02
Date pings:
Specific pings: @cokl @xytiiko @LABS107 @Sharkthecat @Gunk @Lazukii

Dragon 4 #83158824 (Water Uncommon) (Azure/Rust/Iris) 2022-12-30
Date pings: @Garizard @VairaSmythe
Specific pings: @cokl @LABS107 @Sharkthecat @Lazukii

Dragon 5 #83245862 (Plague Uncommon) (Twilight/Azure/Crocodile) 2023-01-01
Date pings: @sifenke @Artorias @Nukleer @Novetteus @Putrefaction @Sionainn @Blushunt @mercurialwings @mayanaz @Kikatzu @l0ser @Norayna0ekoa @fluteloops0329 @ClockworkEclipse @assiduendo @minuets @LABS107 @Cassaroz @BubblePaw @LumosElm @alexmonstrous @Literature @Jeon @ShiftingFoxx @runelore @Luluwi @Askesis @Gethsemane @Map1e
Specific pings: @cokl @LABS107 @Sharkthecat @Spinosaur @Luluwi @Gunk @zivsguts @Nurry

Dragon 6 #83023559 (Plague Rare) (Terracotta/Grapefruit/Maroon) 2022-12-25
Date pings: @sifenke @xxxx @Sionainn @Blushunt @mayanaz @Kikatzu @EnglishRose @Avessa @Norayna0ekoa @fluteloops0329 @ClockworkEclipse @minuets @LABS107 @BubblePaw @LumosElm @alexmonstrous @coolrat @Literature @Sharkthecat @ShiftingFoxx @runelore @Luluwi @Gethsemane
Specific pings: @Gwythaint @Neoprene @cokl @Floot @LABS107 @ahoy @Sharkthecat @Gunk

Dragon 7 #83378826 (Shadow Unusual) (Red/Charcoal/Shadow) 2023-01-07
Date pings: @HerbalMoon
Specific pings: @Mazurkas @WHDE @Overcoat @cokl @LABS107 @Noddddd @Eudialyte @Barok @Sharkthecat @Gunk @Lazukii

Dragon 8 #83350888 (Nature Common) (Goldenrod/Buttercup/Vermilion) 2023-01-05
Date pings:
Specific pings: @cokl @Floot @LABS107 @Sharkthecat

Dragon 9 #83034746 (Water Uncommon) (Avocado/Taupe/Driftwood) 2022-12-25
Date pings: @sifenke @xxxx @Sionainn @Blushunt @mayanaz @Kikatzu @EnglishRose @Avessa @Norayna0ekoa @fluteloops0329 @ClockworkEclipse @fernbrake @minuets @LABS107 @BubblePaw @LumosElm @alexmonstrous @coolrat @Literature @Sharkthecat @ShiftingFoxx @runelore @Luluwi @Gethsemane
Specific pings: @Mazurkas @chants @cokl @LABS107 @ahoy @rexpresso @Sharkthecat @Lazukii

Dragon 10 #83380879 (Nature Rare) (Cornflower/Storm/Red) 2023-01-07
Date pings:
Specific pings: @cokl @LABS107 @Sharkthecat @Spinosaur @zivsguts @Nurry

Dragon 11 #83182545 (Light Common) (Red/Peacock/Mint) 2022-12-30
Specific pings: @Mazurkas @cokl @LABS107 @Tauriel @Sharkthecat @Evrah @Gunk @Lucara

Dragon 12 #83273666 (Lightning Common) (Blue/Lead/Midnight) 2023-01-02
Date pings:
Specific pings: @Blessings5x @cokl @xytiiko @LABS107 @Sharkthecat @JellyRaven @EzRadiant @Lazukii

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. (V4.1)
Click here for the full thread and here for the website

General pinglists: Flat sale
Ping for: XYZ, Water Normal Eyes, Plague Normal Eyes, Ice Goat, Plague Rare, Shadow Normal Eyes, Nature Normal Eyes, Nature Rare, Light Normal Eyes, Lightning Normal Eyes, Modern, Nocturne, Blues, Reds, Near miss, Browns, Holidays (Christmas)

-Pings auto hidden-
@SilverQuark @Aidan @nonlineardogtime @Tserin @GrimmRaven @Locked @overture @NightRising @Aeraki @Seonais @Cerion @Cynil @Eseren @Caoineadh @EverAutumn @sifenke @Tinytalkingtina @Tofubear @warn @AngelOfFate @ProbablySkeletor @seylon @Norayna0ekoa @Artorias @mercurialwings @Cyrya @oxeye @Natron @chuchuana @Aviv @Makomo @laffayette @CinamonPizza @Coward @JunS2 @Yukorusshi @kuta @5H4D0WDU57 @KiteM @00Riku00 @CometStorm @Twye @Lokey @Ryuuna @Snoops @halforq @Centennial @Caribou @condemn @Vulpen @puppicino @Empyreal @DarkRemorse @HSoup @Rarumara @Chocoli @InfectedWolf @WHDE @crimsonpixie @baberuthless @Blessings5x @samatoki @Heart @eternatus @Novetteus @Putrefaction @liturgies @EonShinato @moosesushi @RetroJackal @CryptidPossum @bitmap @Laegjarn @Altassar @Tues @ladoslee @Blushunt @Azure @dayliqht @Serendipia @Dragonmage @Silverbelle @Giogeth @Zenzic @alixander @Hessonite @Whymsical @scylla @Togame @Yonderly @snapdragonfruit @thanksmeg @Qazzie9 @Astraya @Rengoku @Ravka @IndigoCat @pokelover150 @Khromatic @GreenAtlas @Chichi @Rowdy @crowful @Cirrostratus @Lykos @RoyalTundra @Voidshadow @Rogue @Spark @Are @oceanics @DarkMilka @Sarcosanct @bothriolepis @MafiaVamp @Plushstiel @AquaPaladin @kievan @Iralla @Croissants @Watermel0nBob @Firtarian @Snaphance @evilwave @DobbyisFree @Kaneun @Mitski @crogge @Cognitive @Zayev @evidence @Desecrated @betwixted @Alanon @sucrose @2towels @meanling @Miloki @nebulavery @Lemonquartz @Calibris @fernbrake @Gypae @LightFall @menghuancat @AcretoSorien @l0ser @virtue @Galaxtic @Ysdaar @Firra @Charias @SaintMotel @suu @doniider @FrostSkyder @LynterriaHatake @mists @matejko @mizpah @Graff @Avessa @DarkAngelsBlood1 @NorthernLiights @reliquiaen @SaintStranger @Plushie @Flamenco @Mirkairan @MittensTheKitten @Sotherin @roadkilled @Casethrace @Scamper @ClockworkEclipse @Angelfire335 @malarkeii @Raivus @Hydrixz404 @despoinai @AbsoluteZeroK @Tangaroa @encryptidd @Tunfischhai @Carnivor @Isyrii @Silksharp @Iphegenia @elegia @Irrwahn @1Sash1 @AwayfromBirdland @Mintso @UNIVERSO @Phay @London @Prism @sensitivepigeon @Steel @Apothecaria @Verosa @eternitysgate @Moonweaverr @Algebra @Peisinoe @oof @Sanzuwu @Espenfalls @Reaktor @Suliko @Eucyon @Oleaster @Kaamos @SeaShanty @JesterGurl @vencrypt @Psi @Vivarium @scarecrane @carlyle @Lych @Raestrao @SabrinaB @Zarathusa @Avarosa @Kyoya @Caydence @Zmeya @Fredddio @stones @WhisperingThief @nebulova @Smalldoll @Glum @Swampbird @Eryel @aerites @Toxiac @GraveRabbit @Sushimonsterr @Suntouched @seclusion @Eudialyte @Lupen @HoneyedBee @SanctumAngelus @vintagesinister @Mariposas @Why @bvvvvvm @Moirne @taipantigress @FallingStar275 @Cosmiali @TheDEV1L @borb @jennycatmystique @AquaEmperor @seablueheart @Glurpagos @mathematicalmind @Vanq @RabbitSpirit @Hemophobia @Cassaroz @Yelo @makani @Noodlesper @Lackess @Helsing @GentleGentoo @inkwardlychaotic @palarian @distaste @LABS107 @Abril @limeypie @Synthsational @timeland @Oggdo @LunaBun @shanshui @Susurrar @furo @ichorus @ashenhartkrie @seamists @TheEndOfAutumn @Xemriss @CharlotteHornets @scared @Yelloweye @gbot13 @Annago @Kneph @thylababe @Rathsin @eggod @Cassiopeia @MysticOfLight @WaterMaloneDraws @Princesco @Barok @AnimalOddity @philocaly @TheWildThings @Realcottoncat @1sun1spirit @Allaprima @yvi @ethyios @Seas @finnamony @0BirdMasta0 @Kasalin @AzaRein @Usoris @Luluwi @sowilo @xAstraea @bonivich @0hzarks @Evrah @nothingtown @Helixstorm @KnightYumi @PiaMors @auldale @EzRadiant @edgerunner @Zelie @ahoy @ToothMuncher @Velkhana @kyruiz @Vampier @GroceryStore @Embroid @charaut @Scintillia @Duchess @Sunlace @persist @Neoster @sinistea @Askesis @Apfelobst @mooncake @gilan @affable @Spooce @sercreepz @carve @SkeletonGourd @Hiltain @ShinyHunter47 @TheLoversMask @kavalkade @Line @Hyllin @DarkNiiinja @Jeon @Iskaeil @Fayo @Ototo @Kreide @LilBlueSapling @Marceline @Nukleer @Aku @Raske @eyesfighter @Innive @Zevos @ShiftingFoxx @BlueRobin @umineko @granolabar @Golurk @dandyfrau @Tune @Kuzco @heuksom @above @laivence @GhostChateau @enhypen @Herbalist @Gunk @swelter @KaichouKai @acrobat @BraveEguana

Color and Date specifics:
Dragon 1 #83204264 (Water Unusual) (Coal/Heather/Turquoise) 2022-12-31
Date pings:
Specific pings: @auroshen @mmuted @cokl @Hyllin @LABS107 @ahoy @rexpresso @Noddddd @Sharkthecat @Luluwi @Deva @EzRadiant @Lazukii

Dragon 2 #83127738 (Plague Common) (Spruce/Midnight/Stonewash) 2022-12-28
Date pings: @crimsonpixie
Specific pings: @cokl @LABS107 @ahoy @Sharkthecat @JellyRaven @wildewinged @Luluwi @Gunk

Dragon 3 #83276819 (Ice Goat) (Lemon/Chartreuse/Terracotta) 2023-01-02
Date pings:
Specific pings: @cokl @xytiiko @LABS107 @Sharkthecat @Gunk @Lazukii

Dragon 4 #83158824 (Water Uncommon) (Azure/Rust/Iris) 2022-12-30
Specific pings: @cokl @LABS107 @Sharkthecat @Lazukii

Dragon 5 #83245862 (Plague Uncommon) (Twilight/Azure/Crocodile) 2023-01-01
Date pings: @sifenke @Artorias @Nukleer @Novetteus @Putrefaction @Sionainn @Blushunt @mercurialwings @mayanaz @Kikatzu @l0ser @Norayna0ekoa @fluteloops0329 @ClockworkEclipse @assiduendo @minuets @LABS107 @Cassaroz @BubblePaw @LumosElm @alexmonstrous @Literature @Jeon @ShiftingFoxx @runelore @Luluwi @Askesis @Gethsemane @Map1e
Specific pings: @cokl @LABS107 @Sharkthecat @Spinosaur @Luluwi @Gunk @zivsguts @Nurry

Dragon 6 #83023559 (Plague Rare) (Terracotta/Grapefruit/Maroon) 2022-12-25
Date pings: @sifenke @xxxx @Sionainn @Blushunt @mayanaz @Kikatzu @EnglishRose @Avessa @Norayna0ekoa @fluteloops0329 @ClockworkEclipse @minuets @LABS107 @BubblePaw @LumosElm @alexmonstrous @coolrat @Literature @Sharkthecat @ShiftingFoxx @runelore @Luluwi @Gethsemane
Specific pings: @Gwythaint @Neoprene @cokl @Floot @LABS107 @ahoy @Sharkthecat @Gunk

Dragon 7 #83378826 (Shadow Unusual) (Red/Charcoal/Shadow) 2023-01-07
Date pings: @HerbalMoon
Specific pings: @Mazurkas @WHDE @Overcoat @cokl @LABS107 @Noddddd @Eudialyte @Barok @Sharkthecat @Gunk @Lazukii

Dragon 8 #83350888 (Nature Common) (Goldenrod/Buttercup/Vermilion) 2023-01-05
Date pings:
Specific pings: @cokl @Floot @LABS107 @Sharkthecat

Dragon 9 #83034746 (Water Uncommon) (Avocado/Taupe/Driftwood) 2022-12-25
Date pings: @sifenke @xxxx @Sionainn @Blushunt @mayanaz @Kikatzu @EnglishRose @Avessa @Norayna0ekoa @fluteloops0329 @ClockworkEclipse @fernbrake @minuets @LABS107 @BubblePaw @LumosElm @alexmonstrous @coolrat @Literature @Sharkthecat @ShiftingFoxx @runelore @Luluwi @Gethsemane
Specific pings: @Mazurkas @chants @cokl @LABS107 @ahoy @rexpresso @Sharkthecat @Lazukii

Dragon 10 #83380879 (Nature Rare) (Cornflower/Storm/Red) 2023-01-07
Date pings:
Specific pings: @cokl @LABS107 @Sharkthecat @Spinosaur @zivsguts @Nurry

Dragon 11 #83182545 (Light Common) (Red/Peacock/Mint) 2022-12-30
Specific pings: @Mazurkas @cokl @LABS107 @Tauriel @Sharkthecat @Evrah @Gunk @Lucara

Dragon 12 #83273666 (Lightning Common) (Blue/Lead/Midnight) 2023-01-02
Date pings:
Specific pings: @Blessings5x @cokl @xytiiko @LABS107 @Sharkthecat @JellyRaven @EzRadiant @Lazukii

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. (V4.1)
Click here for the full thread and here for the website

bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2