Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | most and least favorite dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
+ Skydancer

-Snapper
+ Skydancer

-Snapper
17539_s.gif
Currently my fav dragons are Snappers, Spirals and Guardians.

My least favourite dragon? Tundras, I guess. I just haven't seen any that I want to bring into my lair yet :c
Currently my fav dragons are Snappers, Spirals and Guardians.

My least favourite dragon? Tundras, I guess. I just haven't seen any that I want to bring into my lair yet :c
naturebanner.png
My absolute favorite would definitely be wildclaws. They remind me of Velociraptors and i am such a nerd for dinosaurs. Second favorite would probably be Male tundras, their fluffy manes are adorable. But female can get lost and not come back for all i care, they uglyyy.
My absolute favorite would definitely be wildclaws. They remind me of Velociraptors and i am such a nerd for dinosaurs. Second favorite would probably be Male tundras, their fluffy manes are adorable. But female can get lost and not come back for all i care, they uglyyy.
KLHYE9h.png
My favorites have to be Spirals or Imperials. Spirals have always been a favorite for me, I love their energetic little bodies and silly personality they seem to have going on. Perfect for my main oc.

I hated Imperials at first, but I was the first in my group to get one...and after working hard to get my first Imp, Erion, I fell in love. I love their design, and tiger markings on them and spirals is perfect in my opinion. I also like Coatls a lot, their little snake heads and fluffy chests. Just yes

My least favorites have to be Snappers or Pearlcatchers. I just can never like them :/
Though I enjoy the idea of cute, chubby dragons, I guess Snappers are just not meant for me.
My favorites have to be Spirals or Imperials. Spirals have always been a favorite for me, I love their energetic little bodies and silly personality they seem to have going on. Perfect for my main oc.

I hated Imperials at first, but I was the first in my group to get one...and after working hard to get my first Imp, Erion, I fell in love. I love their design, and tiger markings on them and spirals is perfect in my opinion. I also like Coatls a lot, their little snake heads and fluffy chests. Just yes

My least favorites have to be Snappers or Pearlcatchers. I just can never like them :/
Though I enjoy the idea of cute, chubby dragons, I guess Snappers are just not meant for me.
afjcgl9_by_ninestarsken-d8jaglk.gif
I love Ridgebacks to death. Both lore and aesthetic-wise they're simply amazing. And that nose. Just, gosh that lovable nose. I am weird. Also Coatls because they're pretty much a cross of ferrets and snakes and that is utterly adorable.

And it's not like I hate them, but Tundras and Pearlcatchers are probably my least favorite; the former aesthetic-wise and the latter lore-wise. There's a reason why there are no Tundras in my lair. At all. There used to be some but I either sold or exalted them all. As for PCs, I can't say I think highly of their snobbish, cowardly attitude (although the tidbit with the pearl is very intriguing).
I love Ridgebacks to death. Both lore and aesthetic-wise they're simply amazing. And that nose. Just, gosh that lovable nose. I am weird. Also Coatls because they're pretty much a cross of ferrets and snakes and that is utterly adorable.

And it's not like I hate them, but Tundras and Pearlcatchers are probably my least favorite; the former aesthetic-wise and the latter lore-wise. There's a reason why there are no Tundras in my lair. At all. There used to be some but I either sold or exalted them all. As for PCs, I can't say I think highly of their snobbish, cowardly attitude (although the tidbit with the pearl is very intriguing).
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
My favorites are Ridgebacks and snappers, they're my weakness. But the only breed that I hate are female faes. I don't really know why but I prefer male faes to the female, especially with crackles. I just find them ugly, they looks like a familiar to me, not an actual dragon. (Their eyes especially :C)
My favorites are Ridgebacks and snappers, they're my weakness. But the only breed that I hate are female faes. I don't really know why but I prefer male faes to the female, especially with crackles. I just find them ugly, they looks like a familiar to me, not an actual dragon. (Their eyes especially :C)
h
i love spirals so much but i don't really like snappers because i can't really find any that look good :-/

i love the twisty dragon
i love spirals so much but i don't really like snappers because i can't really find any that look good :-/

i love the twisty dragon
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
Least favorite, right off the bat, is Tundras...especially male Tundras. Ugh...they just look so so derpy. Females I can deal with, but still not my favorite...I only have one.

Favorite? That's hard...I feel like it changes a lot. It used to be guardians for the longest time. It's probably Skydancers right now, but I definitely like the female form better than the male. I prefer the female in all breeds I think lol except maybe Spiral~
Least favorite, right off the bat, is Tundras...especially male Tundras. Ugh...they just look so so derpy. Females I can deal with, but still not my favorite...I only have one.

Favorite? That's hard...I feel like it changes a lot. It used to be guardians for the longest time. It's probably Skydancers right now, but I definitely like the female form better than the male. I prefer the female in all breeds I think lol except maybe Spiral~
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
Need an Arcane nest? PM me! I always have some open~
My favorites are Wildclaws, Imperials, Guardians, Mirrors, Nocs, and Ridgebacks, I also like Male Spirals, Female Pearlcatchers, Male Skydancers, and Male Coatls.

I dislike Tundras and Faes. But mostly tundras :c
My favorites are Wildclaws, Imperials, Guardians, Mirrors, Nocs, and Ridgebacks, I also like Male Spirals, Female Pearlcatchers, Male Skydancers, and Male Coatls.

I dislike Tundras and Faes. But mostly tundras :c
IMG_0247.jpg
Spirals. Definitely spirals. All the twisty goodness (also because they're so nonsensical). XD

My least favourite would have to be snappers....or tundras.
Spirals. Definitely spirals. All the twisty goodness (also because they're so nonsensical). XD

My least favourite would have to be snappers....or tundras.
OWQcS2K.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10