Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How long is YOUR hair?
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24
I've probably got a little over two feet of absurdly thick, wavy hair that I have no idea what to do with. I wear it braided to keep it out of my face, but if I have to go to some special event I straighten it. I whack a good 14 inches off of it every few years and donate it to Locks of Love, although this last time I donated it I have a feeling that someone at SuperCuts kept it and sold it. I never got the 'thank you' card from Locks of Love telling me that they received my hair. >.>
I've probably got a little over two feet of absurdly thick, wavy hair that I have no idea what to do with. I wear it braided to keep it out of my face, but if I have to go to some special event I straighten it. I whack a good 14 inches off of it every few years and donate it to Locks of Love, although this last time I donated it I have a feeling that someone at SuperCuts kept it and sold it. I never got the 'thank you' card from Locks of Love telling me that they received my hair. >.>
Mine used to be really long. I donated 26 inches, and it's still shoulder length lol. Totally gonna grow it back out even though I hated how easily it knotted up.
Mine used to be really long. I donated 26 inches, and it's still shoulder length lol. Totally gonna grow it back out even though I hated how easily it knotted up.
light_banner.png
I can sit on mine. I usually wear it in a tight bun that tucks up into itself, so when I take it down for my students, it's always an event. Much screaming and pleas to be allowed to pet it.

And mine is a dark Spanish red with an old bleach stripe, which only adds to the excitement.
I can sit on mine. I usually wear it in a tight bun that tucks up into itself, so when I take it down for my students, it's always an event. Much screaming and pleas to be allowed to pet it.

And mine is a dark Spanish red with an old bleach stripe, which only adds to the excitement.
bHeX9bv.png
Past my behind, like the person above I sometimes sit on it too. haha I've had long hair my entire life I can't stand it being shorter then the middle of my back. It's just a normal brown but i've always wanted to dye is a minty green, it would take so much dye though... lol
Past my behind, like the person above I sometimes sit on it too. haha I've had long hair my entire life I can't stand it being shorter then the middle of my back. It's just a normal brown but i've always wanted to dye is a minty green, it would take so much dye though... lol
tumblr_nf6776Wn8H1qh5dfho7_250.gif
I had it cut down to a pixie cut about a year ago and have let it grow since. Now it's back to shoulder length. It's pretty wavy. Not sure if I'm gonna keep it that way or get it cut. A chin-length bob seems to suit me best.
I had it cut down to a pixie cut about a year ago and have let it grow since. Now it's back to shoulder length. It's pretty wavy. Not sure if I'm gonna keep it that way or get it cut. A chin-length bob seems to suit me best.
A little bit above my shoulders. I used to have long hair through most of elementary school and started wearing it below shoulder length in high school/college. Now I can't stand the maintenance it needs since it's fine and curly. I'm planning on cutting it fairly short (barely past my ears) again in a few weeks.
A little bit above my shoulders. I used to have long hair through most of elementary school and started wearing it below shoulder length in high school/college. Now I can't stand the maintenance it needs since it's fine and curly. I'm planning on cutting it fairly short (barely past my ears) again in a few weeks.
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
My hair is thick and curly. I recently had it cut to a little over shoulder length and layered to thin it out a bit. I gave up trying to use product every day, so some days it's tame and curly while other days it frizzes and poofs like a cloud. I used to wear it in a ponytail all the time, but I've found that leaving it as it is does wonders for my self confidence, so I wear it down more often these days.
My hair is thick and curly. I recently had it cut to a little over shoulder length and layered to thin it out a bit. I gave up trying to use product every day, so some days it's tame and curly while other days it frizzes and poofs like a cloud. I used to wear it in a ponytail all the time, but I've found that leaving it as it is does wonders for my self confidence, so I wear it down more often these days.
MFu7jpi.png
Mine just barely goes past the band of my bra at its longest. It used to be quite a bit longer but then I reluctantly had it cut because it was so damaged like 7 years ago and it never recovered ; ^; And it's still wicked damaged, ugh.
I wish I had played around with brightly colored hair when I was younger. Now I have a job that doesn't allow "unnatural" hair colors. Such a drag.
Mine just barely goes past the band of my bra at its longest. It used to be quite a bit longer but then I reluctantly had it cut because it was so damaged like 7 years ago and it never recovered ; ^; And it's still wicked damaged, ugh.
I wish I had played around with brightly colored hair when I was younger. Now I have a job that doesn't allow "unnatural" hair colors. Such a drag.
i have very thick, dark, and wavy hair that goes to the bottom of my bra band
it grows rather quickly, but i cut it every couple months (usually just split ends or a bit past my shoulders) to keep it healthy and manageable
i have very thick, dark, and wavy hair that goes to the bottom of my bra band
it grows rather quickly, but i cut it every couple months (usually just split ends or a bit past my shoulders) to keep it healthy and manageable
Yqgt0bJ.png
I've had very short hair with a variation between a mohawk and an undercut for the past 4 years but I've been letting my mohawk mane grow out. Basically I keep my sides shaved, but the mohawk part I don't style anymore and it's grown down to my ribcage. I call it my horse mane and I make my bf braid it all the time! My hair is also super thick and easy to do fun stuff with too so I'm usually doing something strange with it.
I've had very short hair with a variation between a mohawk and an undercut for the past 4 years but I've been letting my mohawk mane grow out. Basically I keep my sides shaved, but the mohawk part I don't style anymore and it's grown down to my ribcage. I call it my horse mane and I make my bf braid it all the time! My hair is also super thick and easy to do fun stuff with too so I'm usually doing something strange with it.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24