Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How long is YOUR hair?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@PopteenPrincess

Oo, pink hair! I had bright pink hair for well over three years. (My color has been every color except for deep red.) Though right now mine is platninum blond.
@PopteenPrincess

Oo, pink hair! I had bright pink hair for well over three years. (My color has been every color except for deep red.) Though right now mine is platninum blond.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I get my hair cut once a year, and when I do I chop it all off. I'm talking an inch at its longest point. Then I just let it grow. It's been about eight months now, and getting a bit shaggy, but it's fun to mess around with. Most guys I know get their hair cut every three months, but really. Who can afford that. I like watching the progression from clean-cut to wildchild, and it's fun to put clips in, sometimes.
I get my hair cut once a year, and when I do I chop it all off. I'm talking an inch at its longest point. Then I just let it grow. It's been about eight months now, and getting a bit shaggy, but it's fun to mess around with. Most guys I know get their hair cut every three months, but really. Who can afford that. I like watching the progression from clean-cut to wildchild, and it's fun to put clips in, sometimes.
169s4cp.jpg
let's just say that i accidentally sat on it the other day and almost broke my neck it was a disaster
let's just say that i accidentally sat on it the other day and almost broke my neck it was a disaster
Iw0iHZf.png
Middle of my back when it's wet, but it's curly and tends to hang around my shoulders when it's dry. Taking care of it is a hassle, not sure how you 'hip length hair' people deal with it.
Middle of my back when it's wet, but it's curly and tends to hang around my shoulders when it's dry. Taking care of it is a hassle, not sure how you 'hip length hair' people deal with it.
Half of it is to my ribcage, the other half is shaved :b
Half of it is to my ribcage, the other half is shaved :b
morgan: 31, he / they - art shop
Right now my hair goes down to my collar bone and it is straight/slightly wavy at the ends. It is really thick, but each individual strand is super fine so it can be a hassle to try and get it to have volume. I think the longest I've had my hair was to my mid-back, but again it is so fine that the length weighed it down and made it look flat on my head. I usually keep it a little longer than shoulder length and just trim split ends and whatnot. My mom always tells me to use hairspray to get volume (since I inherited her hair she always wants to tell me how to style it haha), but I hate how crinkly and brittle it makes it. I'd rather just blowdry it and let it be naturally soft and beautiful. C:
Right now my hair goes down to my collar bone and it is straight/slightly wavy at the ends. It is really thick, but each individual strand is super fine so it can be a hassle to try and get it to have volume. I think the longest I've had my hair was to my mid-back, but again it is so fine that the length weighed it down and made it look flat on my head. I usually keep it a little longer than shoulder length and just trim split ends and whatnot. My mom always tells me to use hairspray to get volume (since I inherited her hair she always wants to tell me how to style it haha), but I hate how crinkly and brittle it makes it. I'd rather just blowdry it and let it be naturally soft and beautiful. C:
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
I think it goes to the bottom of my shoulder blades now. My hair isn't super thick, but I have a lot of it and it grows very fast, so it's usually back to its original length within a month.

I am NOT going back to butt-length hair. Not worth the hassle >:C
I think it goes to the bottom of my shoulder blades now. My hair isn't super thick, but I have a lot of it and it grows very fast, so it's usually back to its original length within a month.

I am NOT going back to butt-length hair. Not worth the hassle >:C
kiseki-sig.png
My hair is below my shoulderblades but not quite waist length. I have pretty straight hair (not like when someone straightens their hair but it really doesn't have a wave in it unless you count the one which I get from plaiting it a lot), and not very much of it in terms of thickness. My hair is dark brown (its natural colour). Until I started growing my hair out about 3 years ago, I always had somewhat short hair, so my current goal I guess is to see how long it will actually grow without ending up looking super nasty or driving me totally mad. I have to admit, I really notice the hair I shed now. I even bought an extra sink drainer thingy so I don't have to pull giant clumps of hair out of the shower drain (ewwwww).

@SexBomb
You pay to cut your hair? Once mine got past my shoulders I dispensed with the whole hairdresser thing and just cut it myself. Not even kidding. I trim my fringe (bangs) when it gets in my face, and take about an inch off the bottom of my hair when I start to get split ends. Yeah... you should probably pay people to cut your hair and not do what I do.
My hair is below my shoulderblades but not quite waist length. I have pretty straight hair (not like when someone straightens their hair but it really doesn't have a wave in it unless you count the one which I get from plaiting it a lot), and not very much of it in terms of thickness. My hair is dark brown (its natural colour). Until I started growing my hair out about 3 years ago, I always had somewhat short hair, so my current goal I guess is to see how long it will actually grow without ending up looking super nasty or driving me totally mad. I have to admit, I really notice the hair I shed now. I even bought an extra sink drainer thingy so I don't have to pull giant clumps of hair out of the shower drain (ewwwww).

@SexBomb
You pay to cut your hair? Once mine got past my shoulders I dispensed with the whole hairdresser thing and just cut it myself. Not even kidding. I trim my fringe (bangs) when it gets in my face, and take about an inch off the bottom of my hair when I start to get split ends. Yeah... you should probably pay people to cut your hair and not do what I do.
@Zzyli Haha, I am waaayyy too much of an egotist to ever get my hair cut by anybody less than a professional stylist. That and over the course of the year it rarely gets past my shoulders, anyway. But hey, whatever works for you, right? ;)
@Zzyli Haha, I am waaayyy too much of an egotist to ever get my hair cut by anybody less than a professional stylist. That and over the course of the year it rarely gets past my shoulders, anyway. But hey, whatever works for you, right? ;)
169s4cp.jpg
My hair falls down a little below my waist. I've been told my hair grows fast, but it feels super slow for me. My hair is not too thick but it tangles so easily! I lose so much hair while brushing :<
Having lengthy hair requires such high maintenance though, I can't go a day without brushing! I also tend to get my hair caught in almost everything. In zippers especially >:(
My hair falls down a little below my waist. I've been told my hair grows fast, but it feels super slow for me. My hair is not too thick but it tangles so easily! I lose so much hair while brushing :<
Having lengthy hair requires such high maintenance though, I can't go a day without brushing! I also tend to get my hair caught in almost everything. In zippers especially >:(
fr_siggy_by_rintiq-dc8fbdd.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24