Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How long is YOUR hair?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24
All these people cutting their hair. O_O; Me I love my long hair. I got mine trimmed a while ago so it's just down to mid thigh now but it was just below my knees before.

It doesn't react well to a hairdryer so I leave it to air dry after washing, which takes hours. It's all worth it though, you can do so much with long hair, especially if it's thick like mine.

Also in winter it's quite handy, like having a built in emergency scarf. XD
All these people cutting their hair. O_O; Me I love my long hair. I got mine trimmed a while ago so it's just down to mid thigh now but it was just below my knees before.

It doesn't react well to a hairdryer so I leave it to air dry after washing, which takes hours. It's all worth it though, you can do so much with long hair, especially if it's thick like mine.

Also in winter it's quite handy, like having a built in emergency scarf. XD
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
mine's about an inch long right now. P: i did have long hair but i got tired of having to spend forty-five minutes brushing, and it kinda felt like it belonged to a kid version of myself anyway, so i got it cut a year or so ago. i think they cut off around three feet? it was butt-length.

i'll say you definitely get used to the warmth of long hair tho, eheh. i used to love cold places but now i have to wear a sweater to the office
mine's about an inch long right now. P: i did have long hair but i got tired of having to spend forty-five minutes brushing, and it kinda felt like it belonged to a kid version of myself anyway, so i got it cut a year or so ago. i think they cut off around three feet? it was butt-length.

i'll say you definitely get used to the warmth of long hair tho, eheh. i used to love cold places but now i have to wear a sweater to the office
7zOPjcL.png
Almost mid-back. I used to have super long hair, but then it was cut way too short a few years ago by mistake and it's still recovering from the loss haha. My hair grows at a super slow rate.
Almost mid-back. I used to have super long hair, but then it was cut way too short a few years ago by mistake and it's still recovering from the loss haha. My hair grows at a super slow rate.
Just to the bottom of my ribcage now! But when my stylist comes back from her maternity leave I'm getting it chopped off. It's nice to play with long hair but man I hate taking care of it. I'm a mix of Asian and European so my hair is thick thick man DX
Just to the bottom of my ribcage now! But when my stylist comes back from her maternity leave I'm getting it chopped off. It's nice to play with long hair but man I hate taking care of it. I'm a mix of Asian and European so my hair is thick thick man DX
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
until my hips
and my brother plays with my hair ALL the time
I need to cut it a bit anyway since it's hard to get my wigs on with long hair
until my hips
and my brother plays with my hair ALL the time
I need to cut it a bit anyway since it's hard to get my wigs on with long hair
Gammass.gif
Mine's on the longish end of short, I'm getting it cut back close to my head again in a few hours. I much prefer it short because I hate the feeling of it moving on my head all the time.. when I was six or so it was butt length but at as soon as I was allowed to I got it all cut right off.
Mine's on the longish end of short, I'm getting it cut back close to my head again in a few hours. I much prefer it short because I hate the feeling of it moving on my head all the time.. when I was six or so it was butt length but at as soon as I was allowed to I got it all cut right off.
hu3ywh.jpg
Signature by Araej
I have somewhat curly hair that reaches below my ribcage area. Taking care of it is time consuming, as it's also pretty thick and... rough? Letting my hair dry naturally takes five hours minimum. The myth of thin haired Scandinavian people is busted, at least in my mane's case.
I have somewhat curly hair that reaches below my ribcage area. Taking care of it is time consuming, as it's also pretty thick and... rough? Letting my hair dry naturally takes five hours minimum. The myth of thin haired Scandinavian people is busted, at least in my mane's case.
tumblr_oavyd9tLPF1ukun5do1_500.png
I have a friend with hair that goes down to just below her waist.
But, I have hair around an inch below my shoulders. Any shorter and it looks horrid, any longer and it gets covered in pasta sauce.
I have a friend with hair that goes down to just below her waist.
But, I have hair around an inch below my shoulders. Any shorter and it looks horrid, any longer and it gets covered in pasta sauce.
cVPo4yi.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
rUoKR6y.png
WRW2rGw.png
@Foxesrule the eternal pasta struggle
@Foxesrule the eternal pasta struggle
Gpasq5f.png
Ash, 17, nonbinary. They/them or Fae/faers, please!
Mine's a bit past chin length on one side, and almost chin length on the other ;n;
it used to be to my butt, but I decided to donate my hair. And then shave it. I miss my big wild lion's mane hair ;n;
Mine's a bit past chin length on one side, and almost chin length on the other ;n;
it used to be to my butt, but I decided to donate my hair. And then shave it. I miss my big wild lion's mane hair ;n;
Gpasq5f.png
Ash, 17, nonbinary. They/them or Fae/faers, please!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24