Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How long is YOUR hair?
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Lower back. If I cross my hands behind my back, the end of my ponytail rests over it.

I still roll it up into a bun and tuck it under a cap 99% of the time I'm out of the house or dealing with non-family people because it's better than trying to keep it from frizzing, but most of the time I love it -- when I'm not threatening it with scissors for getting stuck on my necklace, or scrunchy, or just being awkward.
Lower back. If I cross my hands behind my back, the end of my ponytail rests over it.

I still roll it up into a bun and tuck it under a cap 99% of the time I'm out of the house or dealing with non-family people because it's better than trying to keep it from frizzing, but most of the time I love it -- when I'm not threatening it with scissors for getting stuck on my necklace, or scrunchy, or just being awkward.
I have a Mohawk, very short shave on the sides and like two three inches of floof on top and in the back. I can post pictures if anyone wants me to, but they'll wait till at least 7-8pm FR time
I have a Mohawk, very short shave on the sides and like two three inches of floof on top and in the back. I can post pictures if anyone wants me to, but they'll wait till at least 7-8pm FR time
U80694W.png
U80694W.png
I got my hair cut back in the spring and right now it's reached jaw length and I'm eager to get it cut again because I hate it so much. It's just a matter of time and going. My hair is super thick so having it long is a maintenance nightmare and death during the summer so I just prefer to keep it short. The longest it's ever been though was back in high school when it was way past my shoulders. Terrible. Felt so good to chop it off. I like long hair on others though. Just not on me
I got my hair cut back in the spring and right now it's reached jaw length and I'm eager to get it cut again because I hate it so much. It's just a matter of time and going. My hair is super thick so having it long is a maintenance nightmare and death during the summer so I just prefer to keep it short. The longest it's ever been though was back in high school when it was way past my shoulders. Terrible. Felt so good to chop it off. I like long hair on others though. Just not on me
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
I made the mistake of cutting it short (a little above the shoulder) a few years ago, not thinking that I'd eventually go through a time of *kinda mid length but still too short to be considered long* and that time is right now. It basically reaches to my lower chest. My hair is thick and gets frizzy so it's also kind of a pain to style it.
I made the mistake of cutting it short (a little above the shoulder) a few years ago, not thinking that I'd eventually go through a time of *kinda mid length but still too short to be considered long* and that time is right now. It basically reaches to my lower chest. My hair is thick and gets frizzy so it's also kind of a pain to style it.
Short enough that my ears + neck can get cold, long enough to be fluffed around and have a fringe?

I've had very long and very short hair in the past (and all the lengths in between) and I think it's pretty much agreed I suit short hair best. Which is good because wow I cannot be bothered looking after long hair.
Short enough that my ears + neck can get cold, long enough to be fluffed around and have a fringe?

I've had very long and very short hair in the past (and all the lengths in between) and I think it's pretty much agreed I suit short hair best. Which is good because wow I cannot be bothered looking after long hair.
I have a pixie hair cut, so super short.
I have a pixie hair cut, so super short.
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
Just past shoulder length.

When I was younger past the middle of my back
Just past shoulder length.

When I was younger past the middle of my back
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
mine is in this weird bob-thing that's a bit past my ears. it's ridiculously fluffy and thick though. right now it's a frizzball because I went to sleep with it wet last night.
mine is in this weird bob-thing that's a bit past my ears. it's ridiculously fluffy and thick though. right now it's a frizzball because I went to sleep with it wet last night.
It's like 5 inches... on top. The sides and back are shaved down. Pixie girls ftw
It's like 5 inches... on top. The sides and back are shaved down. Pixie girls ftw
tiny-mocha.png

hi, i'm breathe. (´• ω •`) «
you can ping me! «
she/her/hers «
for sale «
[tool] breeding predictor & matchmaker «
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24