Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How long is YOUR hair?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24
[img]http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t442/DinoGirl500/Mobile%20Uploads/20140901_120126_zps458efa15.jpg[/img] I got long hair |'D
20140901_120126_zps458efa15.jpg
I got long hair |'D
Tn4aWhc.png
@DinoGirl500 holy Christ on a bike that is some long hair!!

My hair is only to the bottom of my shoulder blades. I'm seeing how long I can get it until around Christmas of my senior year of high school, at which point I'll be French braiding it and cutting it off at the nape of my neck, just to see what happens!
@DinoGirl500 holy Christ on a bike that is some long hair!!

My hair is only to the bottom of my shoulder blades. I'm seeing how long I can get it until around Christmas of my senior year of high school, at which point I'll be French braiding it and cutting it off at the nape of my neck, just to see what happens!
April14.png
I cut my hair over a year ago to an a-line bob, so the back barely touches the bottom of the neck, but the front goes a bit past the shoulders.

It was almost mid-back, but I decided to donate to Locks of Love. (A friend of mine wanted me to keep my hair long, and was mad at me for cutting it until I told her I donated it)
I cut my hair over a year ago to an a-line bob, so the back barely touches the bottom of the neck, but the front goes a bit past the shoulders.

It was almost mid-back, but I decided to donate to Locks of Love. (A friend of mine wanted me to keep my hair long, and was mad at me for cutting it until I told her I donated it)
yjJhTxB.pngdeepsea_sword.png
@Suicidalpickles Haha, yeah XD It's still growing though ;n;
@Suicidalpickles Haha, yeah XD It's still growing though ;n;
Tn4aWhc.png
Finger's length on the top, half a finger's length on the sides/back!
I love having short hair .w. had it long for the first eighteen years of my life- never going back!
Finger's length on the top, half a finger's length on the sides/back!
I love having short hair .w. had it long for the first eighteen years of my life- never going back!
XwAOBEQ.png
I have wavy hair that is to about below my rib cage, and when straightened hits at about my my pant line.
I have wavy hair that is to about below my rib cage, and when straightened hits at about my my pant line.
"I killed two angels this week. My brothers. I´m hunted. I rebelled and I did it - all of it - for you. And you failed. You and your brother destroyed the world. And I lost everything for nothing. So keep your opinions to yourself." Castiel
My hair goes to my lower back. I plan on cutting it up to my shoulders after winter.
My hair goes to my lower back. I plan on cutting it up to my shoulders after winter.
XS9Xu1r.png
Just before I got dreadlocks, I measured my hair. The longest point reached my lower back at 2 feet, 4 inches. Long!
That was almost two months ago. I'm not sure how long my hair is now, because it's all packed together into dreads of varying lengths and I trimmed more than two inches off the bottom of some...
Just before I got dreadlocks, I measured my hair. The longest point reached my lower back at 2 feet, 4 inches. Long!
That was almost two months ago. I'm not sure how long my hair is now, because it's all packed together into dreads of varying lengths and I trimmed more than two inches off the bottom of some...
they/them or he/him please. I'm in FR time.
i used to have super thick, long (a little longer than halfway down my back) and curly hair, but then i decided that no, this isnt me, and i shaved it off. now its maybe 1,5cm cause i haved shaved it in a while..
i used to have super thick, long (a little longer than halfway down my back) and curly hair, but then i decided that no, this isnt me, and i shaved it off. now its maybe 1,5cm cause i haved shaved it in a while..
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o2_100.png scarab.
he/they FR+9

shadow
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o4_100.png
"i would have fought you forever. i would have wrestled you through time. i would have turned you, and been turned. i would do anything. i have done so much, and would have done as much again, and more."

16490.png
I have really long, thick, frizzy, wild hair thats can't decide whether it wants to be curly or wavy.

It's about 3/4 the way down my back :]
I have really long, thick, frizzy, wild hair thats can't decide whether it wants to be curly or wavy.

It's about 3/4 the way down my back :]
Snail | They/Them | 0+ FR time
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24