Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How long is YOUR hair?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24
disgusting hipster length
long enough to go into a v small ponytail and be completely untameable

my hairs really curly so if i straightened it itd probably just touch my shoulders lmao
disgusting hipster length
long enough to go into a v small ponytail and be completely untameable

my hairs really curly so if i straightened it itd probably just touch my shoulders lmao
iceshieldr.png___

ERIDAN h03-icon-twinkle.gif HE/HIM h03-icon-twinkle.gif FR +8
if i remain lost & die on a cross
at least i wasn't born in a manger
Maybe an inch past my shoulders, my hair is growing pretty slowly right now. It used to grow so fast XD

I got it cut almost a year ago I think, but it was up to my ears at the time
Maybe an inch past my shoulders, my hair is growing pretty slowly right now. It used to grow so fast XD

I got it cut almost a year ago I think, but it was up to my ears at the time
8G9Vnvx.gif
Mine reaches mid-thighs, but it's gotten super thin in the last two years. x_x I haven't had a haircut in years, but I want to sooo bad.
Mine reaches mid-thighs, but it's gotten super thin in the last two years. x_x I haven't had a haircut in years, but I want to sooo bad.
lXlKHLn.png
My hair is finally ~3 inches below my shoulders, but still too short for me to do the things I want with it. I really want to keep it blonde (i'm naturally brunette) but i'm not sure if the chemicals will affect hair growth, especially since i'm going to be touching up my roots as it grows out :(
My hair is finally ~3 inches below my shoulders, but still too short for me to do the things I want with it. I really want to keep it blonde (i'm naturally brunette) but i'm not sure if the chemicals will affect hair growth, especially since i'm going to be touching up my roots as it grows out :(
@Amura
I can't quite picture your hairstyle, but it sounds awesome~
@Amura
I can't quite picture your hairstyle, but it sounds awesome~
Faux hawk here, but I'm going to get the back trail of it shortened because it likes to be dumb and fluff straight out like an awkward fin.
Faux hawk here, but I'm going to get the back trail of it shortened because it likes to be dumb and fluff straight out like an awkward fin.
@[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=64074]Ellis[/url] I had to do one of these a while ago, and it's a pretty perfect representation of my hair, but the back is just longer. [img]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag26/Amberguardian/Pictues/MyStyle1_zps2b8607f5.jpg[/img]
@Ellis

I had to do one of these a while ago, and it's a pretty perfect representation of my hair, but the back is just longer.
MyStyle1_zps2b8607f5.jpg
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
[size=2] my hair used to be all the way down my back, but ive cut it now to be buzzed all around with long hair on top. [img]http://puu.sh/bPJF3/4dd832f1df.png[/img]
my hair used to be all the way down my back, but ive cut it now to be buzzed all around with long hair on top.
4dd832f1df.png
siggystormdad.png
curly it goes to my shoulders, straightened it gose it the middle of my back.
curly it goes to my shoulders, straightened it gose it the middle of my back.
Just skims the top of my shoulders.
Just skims the top of my shoulders.
I'm EIGHT/8/Eight hours ahead of FR Time.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24