Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How long is YOUR hair?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24
my hair is dead straight and goes all the way to my hips. Really like my hair! ^.^
my hair is dead straight and goes all the way to my hips. Really like my hair! ^.^
exb7bDm.png
@PopteenPrincess
5cm to go until it reaches my bacon. Yay!
I have reaaaaally thick hair as well, which is basically the reason I keep it long, because that's the most easy to handle for me.
But only because I own a Tangle Teezer (Shadowmom bless this brush!)., lol.
@PopteenPrincess
5cm to go until it reaches my bacon. Yay!
I have reaaaaally thick hair as well, which is basically the reason I keep it long, because that's the most easy to handle for me.
But only because I own a Tangle Teezer (Shadowmom bless this brush!)., lol.
xxx E V Oxfr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.pngxx[German • FR+9]

[ Sales ]x [ Accents ]
xxx RvBwoyc.png
I have a peculiar hairstyle that is buzzed really short in the back down to less than an inch soemtimes, but I have two 'floppy ears' in the front that hang pass my shoulders. Gonna see how long I can tolerate them growing out, hahaha.
I have a peculiar hairstyle that is buzzed really short in the back down to less than an inch soemtimes, but I have two 'floppy ears' in the front that hang pass my shoulders. Gonna see how long I can tolerate them growing out, hahaha.
2gEMC44.pngWe Will Consume All2gEMC44.png
jRvmJhO.png
Mine is long enough to sit on- makes trips to the salon a pain.

I wear it up in buns and braids when I'm at work, though, and in sloppy knots while I cook.
Mine is long enough to sit on- makes trips to the salon a pain.

I wear it up in buns and braids when I'm at work, though, and in sloppy knots while I cook.
pSccBw8.gif
bHeX9bv.png
I have straight hair, 14 inches long (that's just under my armpits). Somewhat thick, and bangs that cover half my face.
I have straight hair, 14 inches long (that's just under my armpits). Somewhat thick, and bangs that cover half my face.
Goes almost all the way down my back. I haven't cut it since 2006, when I graduated High School. :P

I love it a lot more than my short hair that I had for most of my life.
Goes almost all the way down my back. I haven't cut it since 2006, when I graduated High School. :P

I love it a lot more than my short hair that I had for most of my life.
15wxth5.png
It goes in between my shoulders. It used to go past my bottom, but it was irritating to keep untangled, so i had it cut short. Now I'm kind of regretting it. xD I miss my long hair.
It goes in between my shoulders. It used to go past my bottom, but it was irritating to keep untangled, so i had it cut short. Now I'm kind of regretting it. xD I miss my long hair.
jtgoRWq.png
ah, my hair is short : ) to the middle of my neck in the back, barely past the ears on the sides, and a bit above the eyebrows swept to the right.
ah, my hair is short : ) to the middle of my neck in the back, barely past the ears on the sides, and a bit above the eyebrows swept to the right.
Pretty short right now, it's just about a half inch below my shoulders.

I had my hair down to my waist through much of high school but I have a habit of getting bored, cutting it all off, and then getting frustrated as I grow it long again. I really hate when it's between my chin and shoulders because it's just annoying and always in the way and can't be tied back or anything like that.
Pretty short right now, it's just about a half inch below my shoulders.

I had my hair down to my waist through much of high school but I have a habit of getting bored, cutting it all off, and then getting frustrated as I grow it long again. I really hate when it's between my chin and shoulders because it's just annoying and always in the way and can't be tied back or anything like that.
I am on FR+2!
Well, I have a pink mohawk, so, I guess I don't have THAT long hair, but it's cool! Does that count?
Well, I have a pink mohawk, so, I guess I don't have THAT long hair, but it's cool! Does that count?
FooterAds.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24