Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How long is YOUR hair?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
My hair is a little bit below my ribcage now. I haven't cut it except for the bangs in like three years, I think? I got layers and ever since then I just stopped.
I used to have perfectly straight hair, now it's curling at the ends and my bangs are too. It's very thick, if you hold it in a fist it's thicker than most hairbrush handles. I'm half, too, so I have the density of Eastern hair but the color and volume of Western hair. It takes about three to five minutes for the shower to fully soak through my hair, and when it does, my head tilts back a little from the weight.

I know this sounds absurd, but I know people with even longer- I saw a man today on the bus with blond hair in a ponytail down to his hips- I can't help but be jealous.

So what about you guys?
My hair is a little bit below my ribcage now. I haven't cut it except for the bangs in like three years, I think? I got layers and ever since then I just stopped.
I used to have perfectly straight hair, now it's curling at the ends and my bangs are too. It's very thick, if you hold it in a fist it's thicker than most hairbrush handles. I'm half, too, so I have the density of Eastern hair but the color and volume of Western hair. It takes about three to five minutes for the shower to fully soak through my hair, and when it does, my head tilts back a little from the weight.

I know this sounds absurd, but I know people with even longer- I saw a man today on the bus with blond hair in a ponytail down to his hips- I can't help but be jealous.

So what about you guys?
Mine is to my mid back now.
I was down to my hips a year ago but I cut it because it was annoying me.
Mine is to my mid back now.
I was down to my hips a year ago but I cut it because it was annoying me.
5RptKHO.png
Mine is just at the bottom of my shoulder blade, despite only having half a head of hair it's pretty long XD (half shaved half not) It was much shorter before I did a shave out haha.
it's also tipped blue and buggery thick to the point where I hate it sometimes :>

Now I'm imagining your Dragon Icons with your hair ^^
Mine is just at the bottom of my shoulder blade, despite only having half a head of hair it's pretty long XD (half shaved half not) It was much shorter before I did a shave out haha.
it's also tipped blue and buggery thick to the point where I hate it sometimes :>

Now I'm imagining your Dragon Icons with your hair ^^
delsious1.png
My hair is curly,so curled it just barely passes my shoulders. If I straightened it,it would probably be down to my md-back :v
My hair is curly,so curled it just barely passes my shoulders. If I straightened it,it would probably be down to my md-back :v
PDatEEs.png
My hair is down to my lower back. Somewhat curly....was curlier when I was a child, idk if it's just gotten less curly or if it's just because my hair is much longer. Dark brown now, sometimes it's been lighter. I've never dyed my hair and I don't frequent hairdressers. But I've cut it every few years. I know you're supposed to do that more often to get rid of split ends and stuff but bleh. I don't brush my hair, I just untangle it with my fingers. [quote name="PopteenPrincess" date="2014-06-17 15:31:22"]It's very thick, if you hold it in a fist it's thicker than most hairbrush handles.[/quote] If that's how you tell it, then I have very thick hair too.
My hair is down to my lower back. Somewhat curly....was curlier when I was a child, idk if it's just gotten less curly or if it's just because my hair is much longer.
Dark brown now, sometimes it's been lighter. I've never dyed my hair and I don't frequent hairdressers. But I've cut it every few years. I know you're supposed to do that more often to get rid of split ends and stuff but bleh. I don't brush my hair, I just untangle it with my fingers.
PopteenPrincess wrote on 2014-06-17 15:31:22:
It's very thick, if you hold it in a fist it's thicker than most hairbrush handles.
If that's how you tell it, then I have very thick hair too.
sIaDdlY.png
This is a loaded question...

In the bottom half of the back of my hair is just past my shoulderblades. I have two 'sideburns' in front of my ears that are long enough to touch under my chin, I have the hair right behind my ears shaved completely off, right above my ears is cut so it shows my whole ear, and the top? It goes from two inches to 5 inches in random places. And it's also textured, so it has a featherd/random look.

...I have an AWESOME hair stylist...
This is a loaded question...

In the bottom half of the back of my hair is just past my shoulderblades. I have two 'sideburns' in front of my ears that are long enough to touch under my chin, I have the hair right behind my ears shaved completely off, right above my ears is cut so it shows my whole ear, and the top? It goes from two inches to 5 inches in random places. And it's also textured, so it has a featherd/random look.

...I have an AWESOME hair stylist...
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
It's about down to my waist.
It's about down to my waist.
tumblr_inline_nebe7mH9sW1qmu9vp.png
Short. Like cheekbones.
Short. Like cheekbones.
Omg uwu it's so interesting to see how other people's hair is! I just really want to dye mine light pink, anyone here with dyed hair?

And, if my dragons had my hair...I wish. xD
Omg uwu it's so interesting to see how other people's hair is! I just really want to dye mine light pink, anyone here with dyed hair?

And, if my dragons had my hair...I wish. xD
@PopteenPrincess

I really wanna dip-dye my hair like a flaming red colour at the tips, but that's not happening soon lol

And I've got hair that's around shoulder-length, give or take. Layers, man.
@PopteenPrincess

I really wanna dip-dye my hair like a flaming red colour at the tips, but that's not happening soon lol

And I've got hair that's around shoulder-length, give or take. Layers, man.
RdTPfIA.png SyJFn4k.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24