Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How long is YOUR hair?
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
My hair is down to my waist/below my rib cage. I had a super short pixie cut a few years ago and 3 of my exes told me they wouldn't find me attractive if I cut my hair so I like. will never cut my hair bc that messed up my self esteem so bad. Like I would looooove to have short hair but even when I get a couple inches off I hate it
My hair is down to my waist/below my rib cage. I had a super short pixie cut a few years ago and 3 of my exes told me they wouldn't find me attractive if I cut my hair so I like. will never cut my hair bc that messed up my self esteem so bad. Like I would looooove to have short hair but even when I get a couple inches off I hate it
2013_FireFest_14.png
wishlist she/her tumblr
@Loddie @Gaia I just realised this is a year old necro on page 19
@Loddie @Gaia I just realised this is a year old necro on page 19
2013_FireFest_14.png
wishlist she/her tumblr
Mine is so short! I just got it cut and it is making me very cold right now ^_^
Mine is so short! I just got it cut and it is making me very cold right now ^_^
I can't explain my hair but I'll try lol mid-butt length. Now in terms of thickness, it used to be crazy thick...my index finger could hardly touch my thumb to get around it. Then I shaved both sides of my head so just the middle is left. I still have more hair than most people haha.
I can't explain my hair but I'll try lol mid-butt length. Now in terms of thickness, it used to be crazy thick...my index finger could hardly touch my thumb to get around it. Then I shaved both sides of my head so just the middle is left. I still have more hair than most people haha.
v0fa5JY.png
Mine barely touches my shoulders. I want to cut it soon.
Mine barely touches my shoulders. I want to cut it soon.
kEygMJz.png
I have fairly short hair, but my boyfriends hair is super long! The longest parts of it are just above his butt. Its very annoying when random people in the street stop you and demand to know what shampoo he uses (the cheapest one) and can they touch it.
I have fairly short hair, but my boyfriends hair is super long! The longest parts of it are just above his butt. Its very annoying when random people in the street stop you and demand to know what shampoo he uses (the cheapest one) and can they touch it.
Locking this thread! Please keep in mind the Forum Code of Conduct when posting in the forums; reviving threads that have been inactive for 3 months or longer is not allowed!
Locking this thread! Please keep in mind the Forum Code of Conduct when posting in the forums; reviving threads that have been inactive for 3 months or longer is not allowed!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24