Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What not to say to a Newbie
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@almostapocryphal

A: well first you have to open a gilded chest, it has a chance to give you a permit then you can sell whatever you want!

Q: What's a gen 1 dragon?
@almostapocryphal

A: well first you have to open a gilded chest, it has a chance to give you a permit then you can sell whatever you want!

Q: What's a gen 1 dragon?
z3ouQq5.gif
fr+0
he/they
wishlist
@daargons

A: "Gen 1" is actually a common misspelling; they're referring to dragons with only 1 non-basic gene, i.e. "Gene 1"

Q: How do I make my dragons dodge things?
@daargons

A: "Gen 1" is actually a common misspelling; they're referring to dragons with only 1 non-basic gene, i.e. "Gene 1"

Q: How do I make my dragons dodge things?
Wishlist - Free Snacks - Adoptions - Arts FR +17; if I don't respond between 9:00 and 18:00 I've probably gone to sleep :)
Haggling is always welcome! Homes are our top priority :)
@Viradiant

A: Throw dodgeballs at your monitor, eventually they'll learn to duck out of the way!

Q: I want to try making a custom skin, any ideas about things I could put on it?
@Viradiant

A: Throw dodgeballs at your monitor, eventually they'll learn to duck out of the way!

Q: I want to try making a custom skin, any ideas about things I could put on it?
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
@GuidanceOfficer
Before you start making custom skins, you have to understand the hex system. This was created to slow down the creation of skins. You see, every day, you're only allowed to color in certain hex codes during that day. For example, today was lime green day in which you could only color in hex codes that were lime green. It's a really long process, but it's worth it for people who are patient!

How do I create a coli team?
@GuidanceOfficer
Before you start making custom skins, you have to understand the hex system. This was created to slow down the creation of skins. You see, every day, you're only allowed to color in certain hex codes during that day. For example, today was lime green day in which you could only color in hex codes that were lime green. It's a really long process, but it's worth it for people who are patient!

How do I create a coli team?
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@pandakitty1
You can choose any named dragon you have exalted for your coli team. However if they get defeated they will be completely removed from the site.

If Tidelord is missing who does water flight bribe for their lair expansions?
@pandakitty1
You can choose any named dragon you have exalted for your coli team. However if they get defeated they will be completely removed from the site.

If Tidelord is missing who does water flight bribe for their lair expansions?
pSn2GKM.png
@Defure

Members of the Water flight have to go to each of the other deities and hope they accept. This is the norm.

How do I breed my dragons?
@Defure

Members of the Water flight have to go to each of the other deities and hope they accept. This is the norm.

How do I breed my dragons?
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@are

Set them up on a date at a fancy restaurant, then book them a hotel room.

How do I move dragons to the hibernation den?
@are

Set them up on a date at a fancy restaurant, then book them a hotel room.

How do I move dragons to the hibernation den?
dT9HQge.png 5vnsOgE.png
Y7MOfeL.png LGvol4P.png
RDt6LqI.png cdqdRxL.png
@Solaira

you have to click the exalt button

Q: How do I get more food points?
@Solaira

you have to click the exalt button

Q: How do I get more food points?
uugL5ac.pngKz7CqQ8.png5aRsYHl.pngq8TGdtq.pngAla0NjO.png
@dinomilkshakes

if you go outside and gather food irl you can inform a staff member and they'll give you equivalent food points

Why is my Flight not receiving any Dominance awards?
@dinomilkshakes

if you go outside and gather food irl you can inform a staff member and they'll give you equivalent food points

Why is my Flight not receiving any Dominance awards?
Sj6j121.png
zpmUYjD.png
mHG2UNd.png
Jd88XNq.png
FY88vH7.png A2n6lGl.png DlO6vXs.gif
eESLWsA.gif
@wyrmflwer
Your flight will not receive dominance awards when a high amount of the flight's members are bottoms.

Q: How do I change my avatar?
@wyrmflwer
Your flight will not receive dominance awards when a high amount of the flight's members are bottoms.

Q: How do I change my avatar?
60476715p.png
Call me Erinyx/Sorin
.... X He/They
X FR Time +9
X Wishlist
X Working on a hatchery
X I take art commissions
..... |
|
|
|