Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What not to say to a Newbie
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@player101 CR them to me, i'll handle it for you

(edit: dang ok this did not make as much sense upon re-read as it did when i thought of it. Substitute "Use the share button on your dragon's page to post a widget of them to the forums, and the first other user to click on the widget will claim the dragon" where necessary.)

Q: My random progen's colours don't match send help
@player101 CR them to me, i'll handle it for you

(edit: dang ok this did not make as much sense upon re-read as it did when i thought of it. Substitute "Use the share button on your dragon's page to post a widget of them to the forums, and the first other user to click on the widget will claim the dragon" where necessary.)

"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
@Achromaticism

A: You can just exalt them, you get new ones if you wait a month too, you cant log into the game during that timeframe though or it wont work

Q: i got this random trinket, apparently its called a prismatic token, how much should i sell it for?
@Achromaticism

A: You can just exalt them, you get new ones if you wait a month too, you cant log into the game during that timeframe though or it wont work

Q: i got this random trinket, apparently its called a prismatic token, how much should i sell it for?
MY FANDRAGONS CAN BE FOUND IN THE HIBDEN!

teeny weeny adopt shop

EARTH FLIGHT RAAAAAAAAAAH
@gwurgle
you can't sell tokens on the forums or ah, you can only hoardsell for 5 sardines

how do i give my dragon a new name?
@gwurgle
you can't sell tokens on the forums or ah, you can only hoardsell for 5 sardines

how do i give my dragon a new name?
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
WQXM0B9.png mlr1H8z.png
7mA8Wfu.png
@Warbreaker You can buy a Scroll of Reversal from the Gem MP that will reset your dragon's name, allowing you to change it. Be careful though, it'll also revert their coli level back to 1 and their genes back to the ones they had when they hatched, and removed apparel, skins, familiars and scenes sometimes glitch out and are lost forever, so you might want to take those off before you use the scroll.

why is the twelfth sprite a fish. is that one special?
@Warbreaker You can buy a Scroll of Reversal from the Gem MP that will reset your dragon's name, allowing you to change it. Be careful though, it'll also revert their coli level back to 1 and their genes back to the ones they had when they hatched, and removed apparel, skins, familiars and scenes sometimes glitch out and are lost forever, so you might want to take those off before you use the scroll.

why is the twelfth sprite a fish. is that one special?
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
@Achromaticism It’s the twelfth item ever made in the entire game, and the devs added an easter egg to it. If you sell it, it immediately pops back into your hoard, similar to the gravel swap in April.

Next: What does exaltion do? I’ve heard it’s “an honor” but I can’t figure out what happens.
@Achromaticism It’s the twelfth item ever made in the entire game, and the devs added an easter egg to it. If you sell it, it immediately pops back into your hoard, similar to the gravel swap in April.

Next: What does exaltion do? I’ve heard it’s “an honor” but I can’t figure out what happens.
IMG-7661.png
IMG-7666.png
IMG-7679.png
You can call me Een or Ene!

____I’m subbed to all threads I make!

IMG-7708.png

IMG-7665.png
IMG-7663.png
IMG-7683.png
@Eenyay Provide the deity of your flight with an endless supply of food so they don't tax you, kiddo, what are you waiting for!

Next: When will the eggs hatch? I can't wait.
@Eenyay Provide the deity of your flight with an endless supply of food so they don't tax you, kiddo, what are you waiting for!

Next: When will the eggs hatch? I can't wait.
92166632.png 70740481.png 8XidJCJ.png
she/her
Active at FR 00~06
Dragons Sales
Subspecies-Opal Sculptures
Art Shop-WIP

I LOVE UNDERTIDES
@FallWhite Eggs will only hatch when you don't want them to hatch. They can sense desperation and will not hatch if they know you want them to. Relax! Forget about them!

Next: What is a tertiary gene?
@FallWhite Eggs will only hatch when you don't want them to hatch. They can sense desperation and will not hatch if they know you want them to. Relax! Forget about them!

Next: What is a tertiary gene?
3a2eEFc.gif tumblr_inline_p3wmc2P01Y1tc3swm_540.png They/Them Wishlist Here!
Cheap HibDen Items HERE!
HibDen Dragon Sales Tab HERE!
Familiar Swap here

60eldD0.gif

@Bugless
Q: What is a tertiary gene?

A: Tertiary genes are invisible genes that give your dragons special statuses (food allergies, clumsiness in the coliseum, infertility, etc) They can be passed down just like Primaries and Secondaries!

Q: Who's Joxar and what does he do?
@Bugless
Q: What is a tertiary gene?

A: Tertiary genes are invisible genes that give your dragons special statuses (food allergies, clumsiness in the coliseum, infertility, etc) They can be passed down just like Primaries and Secondaries!

2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
[quote name="@LazyGravez" date="2024-02-29 22:01:31" ] Q: Who's Joxar and what does he do? [/quote] A: Joxar's shop can be found at the Grand Exchange where he can tell you jokes in exchange for gems. It's called Joxar's Jokes Q: How do I get food?
@LazyGravez wrote on 2024-02-29 22:01:31:
A: Joxar's shop can be found at the Grand Exchange where he can tell you jokes in exchange for gems. It's called Joxar's Jokes

Q: How do I get food?
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
@weirdPhilosopher
A: You get food by sacrificing hatchlings to your respective deity. They will have a wonderful meal and will give you food in return.

Q: why can't I breed my tundra and my banescale?
@weirdPhilosopher
A: You get food by sacrificing hatchlings to your respective deity. They will have a wonderful meal and will give you food in return.

Q: why can't I breed my tundra and my banescale?
Newt - Any prns - minor - Audhd - FR time + 2
Commissions
Hatchery
Wishlist
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14