Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What not to say to a Newbie
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@Warbreaker get rid of all your other dragons

How can I make a lot of treasure in five minutes?
@Warbreaker get rid of all your other dragons

How can I make a lot of treasure in five minutes?
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
@TransDisaster

A: Click on your progen (the one you made when you started) over and over. Each time you click, you'll get 500 treasure!

Q: What's the best flight? I'm thinking of switching out of Arcane.

(/j I could never abandon spacedaddy.)
@TransDisaster

A: Click on your progen (the one you made when you started) over and over. Each time you click, you'll get 500 treasure!

Q: What's the best flight? I'm thinking of switching out of Arcane.

(/j I could never abandon spacedaddy.)
q3Me7tJ.png
jv7C6g3.png
GpIVvm1.png
cfJOr5b.png
njCJq66.png
Igxj6v7.png
oh
Angel
She/her

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
hi .. kU1ZZ5r.png
@AngelOfTheEast

A: Obviously, beastclans, the secret easter egg option you get if you highlight your option to change your flight with your cursor.

Q: Why can't I use my vista even though I already applied it like it said?
@AngelOfTheEast

A: Obviously, beastclans, the secret easter egg option you get if you highlight your option to change your flight with your cursor.

Q: Why can't I use my vista even though I already applied it like it said?
adonis ; he / they / it
transman ; gay ; intersex
admirer of the dark , dreary , and gothic .
autistic , adhd , cptsd .
pisces sun , sagittarius moon , scorpio rising

wishlist
donations are greatly appreciated .
6sl9IZQ.gif

bxDQbVS.gif
dEpEkJE.gif
2bf6nnX.png FYXIaUn.png
Nba8ElM.png
Sw6IFQi.png
bYt72YT.png
vQaNIuq.png
mlHpBMC.png
BbPx2ym.png
56yqAPu.png
pyAp3dI.png
@hydezmuse

A: Because you need to send a special request to the FR mods. If they accept they will ask one of the courier dragon to fix it up for you. If the courriers are busy, they will ask one of your familiars to do it for you.

Q: What's that talk about the Tidelord disappearing? Where did he go?
@hydezmuse

A: Because you need to send a special request to the FR mods. If they accept they will ask one of the courier dragon to fix it up for you. If the courriers are busy, they will ask one of your familiars to do it for you.

Q: What's that talk about the Tidelord disappearing? Where did he go?
woWS5xE.png YMPbu9R.png
Pgv53XB.png
Sl91TZD.png
ytkEBod.png
UMevL3r.png
ExZ9JCk.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
UuKod4C.png
DaRKClX.png
tumblr_inline_oki6600LeJ1tfmvub_100.png
@ChillWeebWolf1

A: He has become fed up with the recent influx of players in his faction, you need to leave as quickly as possible to get him to return.

Q: Why can't I breed the dragons I got from my last nest together?
@ChillWeebWolf1

A: He has become fed up with the recent influx of players in his faction, you need to leave as quickly as possible to get him to return.

Q: Why can't I breed the dragons I got from my last nest together?
aaaaaaaaa
73KZUCP.png bYt72YT.png
YeJCScR.png
qeWy3Ik.png
"From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity"
sMSuPFr.jpg
urhsAAL.png
guTHexU.png
mAiCJNJ.png
rR3twgq.png
@Osamuzoen
Some dragons have different preferences when it comes to their partners, and it could be one of them is simply rejecting the other.
What's that bar under my username?
@Osamuzoen
Some dragons have different preferences when it comes to their partners, and it could be one of them is simply rejecting the other.
What's that bar under my username?
pSn2GKM.png
@Defure

Answer:

It's how long you have until your account is deleted by your dragons. You have to offer up all your treasure and food to the god of your chosen flight in order to keep playing.

Question:

What's the coliseum?
@Defure

Answer:

It's how long you have until your account is deleted by your dragons. You have to offer up all your treasure and food to the god of your chosen flight in order to keep playing.

Question:

What's the coliseum?
rsz-2img-1151.png
@Claudiaan

A: It's a game where you pit your dragons' familiars together in brawls and your dragons bet on who'll win

Q: How do I get gems?
@Claudiaan

A: It's a game where you pit your dragons' familiars together in brawls and your dragons bet on who'll win

Q: How do I get gems?
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
A: I'm pretty sure you can mine them, they spawn at layer 15 and deeper.

Q: Why is the Tidelord's profile picture just bubbles?
A: I'm pretty sure you can mine them, they spawn at layer 15 and deeper.

Q: Why is the Tidelord's profile picture just bubbles?
vista_tundra2.pngtumblr_pt3kolTotX1tesnpoo1_75sq.gifplague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gifplague_transbling_by_cicide76536-dciw239.gifvista_tundra2.png
bYt72YT.png
@dukeofyork
The bubbles are actually the Tidelord, or what remains of him. You see, it was actually a funny story. After the Tidelord came across and read the Arcanist's leaked fanfictions about him and Windsinger, he made a surprised Pikachu face and burst into bubbles due to sheer shock. It's a classic tale on the site.

Np: How do I get dragon eggs?
@dukeofyork
The bubbles are actually the Tidelord, or what remains of him. You see, it was actually a funny story. After the Tidelord came across and read the Arcanist's leaked fanfictions about him and Windsinger, he made a surprised Pikachu face and burst into bubbles due to sheer shock. It's a classic tale on the site.

Np: How do I get dragon eggs?
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14