Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What not to say to a Newbie
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@dukeofyork

A: hes too small, he couldnt reach up and be visible in the frame

Q: what do the stars underneath peoples avatar in the forums mean?
@dukeofyork

A: hes too small, he couldnt reach up and be visible in the frame

Q: what do the stars underneath peoples avatar in the forums mean?
Sj6j121.png
zpmUYjD.png
mHG2UNd.png
Jd88XNq.png
FY88vH7.png A2n6lGl.png DlO6vXs.gif
eESLWsA.gif
@wyrmflwer
what do the stars underneath peoples avatar in the forums mean?

A: thank you for asking dear player! it means they have more valuable loot, kill them in the PVP forums (suggestions) and you get all their account details and dragons! be careful, this can risk a ban if you spawncamp newbies
Q: how do people put items in their post?
@wyrmflwer
what do the stars underneath peoples avatar in the forums mean?

A: thank you for asking dear player! it means they have more valuable loot, kill them in the PVP forums (suggestions) and you get all their account details and dragons! be careful, this can risk a ban if you spawncamp newbies
Q: how do people put items in their post?
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
@Astronic
A: The star-like symbol allows you to spend items from your hoard to put said item in your post.

Q: I fought an enemy and it dropped something called Eliminate. What do I do with it?
@Astronic
A: The star-like symbol allows you to spend items from your hoard to put said item in your post.

Q: I fought an enemy and it dropped something called Eliminate. What do I do with it?
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
@FL1GHT0F87
It's for getting rid of your unwanted dragons.
Help, coliseum is hard. What do I do?
@FL1GHT0F87
It's for getting rid of your unwanted dragons.
Help, coliseum is hard. What do I do?
pSn2GKM.png
@Defure

A: The coliseum actually gets progressively easier every time you die, to ensure that new players don't get frustrated and quit! Just keep playing the hardest venue and make sure you don't do a lot of damage to the enemies!

Q: How do I make my familiars like me faster? :[
@Defure

A: The coliseum actually gets progressively easier every time you die, to ensure that new players don't get frustrated and quit! Just keep playing the hardest venue and make sure you don't do a lot of damage to the enemies!

Q: How do I make my familiars like me faster? :[
13352560&trans=1.jpg
@Fxwx

You have to give them something to do. A popular option is getting them to do your taxes for no specific amount of time. After a couple hours of this, they'll be begging you to save them, and once you do.. they'll view you as their saviour and worship you.

----

How do I log out of Flight Rising? I've been stuck here for months.
@Fxwx

You have to give them something to do. A popular option is getting them to do your taxes for no specific amount of time. After a couple hours of this, they'll be begging you to save them, and once you do.. they'll view you as their saviour and worship you.

----

How do I log out of Flight Rising? I've been stuck here for months.
rsz-2img-1151.png
@Claudiaan

A: unfortunately no one can leave flight rising once they enter due to the fact that the website is actually a cursed labyrinth thats a monument to our hubris :/

Q: What does it mean if a dragon's energy meter is at 0?
@Claudiaan

A: unfortunately no one can leave flight rising once they enter due to the fact that the website is actually a cursed labyrinth thats a monument to our hubris :/

Q: What does it mean if a dragon's energy meter is at 0?
Sj6j121.png
zpmUYjD.png
mHG2UNd.png
Jd88XNq.png
FY88vH7.png A2n6lGl.png DlO6vXs.gif
eESLWsA.gif
@wyrmflwer

A: Its means you starved your dragon. Your dragon dies, and you need to choose another one to sacrifice in order to save it.

Q: How do I put apparel on my dragons?
@wyrmflwer

A: Its means you starved your dragon. Your dragon dies, and you need to choose another one to sacrifice in order to save it.

Q: How do I put apparel on my dragons?
aaaaaaaaa
73KZUCP.png bYt72YT.png
YeJCScR.png
qeWy3Ik.png
"From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity"
sMSuPFr.jpg
urhsAAL.png
guTHexU.png
mAiCJNJ.png
rR3twgq.png
@Osamuzoen
A: list the apparel on the auction house for 1t or 1g for your dragon to purchase. if that doesn't work, then exalt the dragon - they will go on a journey to find the item and soon return

Q: how do i switch my flight?
@Osamuzoen
A: list the apparel on the auction house for 1t or 1g for your dragon to purchase. if that doesn't work, then exalt the dragon - they will go on a journey to find the item and soon return

Q: how do i switch my flight?
BkLX97a.png
FObX7rS.pngnWiQNX9.pngrix3ppo.png
ZwbGqUa.pngll0CfnD.png
@AwkwardTrash

If you message the deity of that flight and send 100 gems, you'll be accepted

Q: How do I give a dragon to another player
@AwkwardTrash

If you message the deity of that flight and send 100 gems, you'll be accepted

Q: How do I give a dragon to another player
l7Ge01H.png
FObX7rS.png
Xub4k1J.png
lAvpyOQ.png
mjtJ868.png
87873162.png 88000909.png 87362926.png I love aether dragons!
I collect Snapping Turtle!

WE WANT BLEP!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14