Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Chasing Immortality
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 96 97
@Sabariel

Yeah, there is a lot going on in this chapter, lol! I was excited to give some characters who don't normally get the spotlight a chance to shine though! And yeah, Octavia has had a lot of rotten luck, I'm curious what is going to happen with the group now, especially leaving it in the hands of the readers...

I'll let you know if Adder doesn't get claimed! I'm glad to know he'll have a home, I love Ribbon, but I really was hoping he'd make it into the locke!
@Sabariel

Yeah, there is a lot going on in this chapter, lol! I was excited to give some characters who don't normally get the spotlight a chance to shine though! And yeah, Octavia has had a lot of rotten luck, I'm curious what is going to happen with the group now, especially leaving it in the hands of the readers...

I'll let you know if Adder doesn't get claimed! I'm glad to know he'll have a home, I love Ribbon, but I really was hoping he'd make it into the locke!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Oh dear. Shui knows Mizt lied to him now. And Shui versus Jubilee… I feel like this isn’t over yet. Chardonnay killing Octavia, whew… put in my vote because I think that character would be fun and make some sense to try it. And Ribbon and Mato are cute. Juan remembering his family… oof.
Oh dear. Shui knows Mizt lied to him now. And Shui versus Jubilee… I feel like this isn’t over yet. Chardonnay killing Octavia, whew… put in my vote because I think that character would be fun and make some sense to try it. And Ribbon and Mato are cute. Juan remembering his family… oof.

He/him | FRT+1 x
Oh boy, Death Streak Rolls, always a wild ride! I did love the opening to this chapter, though. That was a nice epiphany for Juan. Pinky, on the flip side, was insufferable, but strangely fun to read about too!

Aww heck yeah! Jubilee and Joshe! That was an action-packed scene, and seeing them become official afterwards was such a nice way to end it! (Especially with Shui limping away in the background, tee hee)

That final scene, wow! The sudden, sharp way Octavia went out. Really curious to know Firework's reaction to that -- he gets my vote!
Oh boy, Death Streak Rolls, always a wild ride! I did love the opening to this chapter, though. That was a nice epiphany for Juan. Pinky, on the flip side, was insufferable, but strangely fun to read about too!

Aww heck yeah! Jubilee and Joshe! That was an action-packed scene, and seeing them become official afterwards was such a nice way to end it! (Especially with Shui limping away in the background, tee hee)

That final scene, wow! The sudden, sharp way Octavia went out. Really curious to know Firework's reaction to that -- he gets my vote!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Octavia noooooo! But it's nice to see Pinky and Saphire finally appear. Let's see how big their discipleship grows. Anyway, I will need to vote on who will be the next leader, though whether that plays out is up to fate.
Octavia noooooo! But it's nice to see Pinky and Saphire finally appear. Let's see how big their discipleship grows. Anyway, I will need to vote on who will be the next leader, though whether that plays out is up to fate.
QB1ezjo.pngpMh8rVE.png
Couple/Throuple goals; biting your common enemy and then falling in love <3

RIP Octavia though, oh how this polycule has fallen so far. And poor Firework as a result, hardly got anytime with her (they didn't even have the chance to have children/heirs!)

It's super nice to see Mato doing well, alongside Ribbon outside the challenges and away from all the quarrelling. It's a shame the coin didn't pick Adder, their secondary color reminds of a certain grandparent.
Couple/Throuple goals; biting your common enemy and then falling in love <3

RIP Octavia though, oh how this polycule has fallen so far. And poor Firework as a result, hardly got anytime with her (they didn't even have the chance to have children/heirs!)

It's super nice to see Mato doing well, alongside Ribbon outside the challenges and away from all the quarrelling. It's a shame the coin didn't pick Adder, their secondary color reminds of a certain grandparent.
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
oh man this was a spicy chapter. I wasn't expecting Octavia to die, or for Jubilee to go after Shui so soon! I've put in my vote for the next leader of Atlas' disciples, we'll see how this goes...

That said, Jacinto's an uncle! ;u; x2! I cant wait to see Joshe's hatchlings, and see what they're all like when they grow up!
oh man this was a spicy chapter. I wasn't expecting Octavia to die, or for Jubilee to go after Shui so soon! I've put in my vote for the next leader of Atlas' disciples, we'll see how this goes...

That said, Jacinto's an uncle! ;u; x2! I cant wait to see Joshe's hatchlings, and see what they're all like when they grow up!
tSKOR3g.png
- Wind Subspecies Hub
- Painted Clouds
- Foo's Eye Guardians
- Wishlist
- Clan Lore

The kingdom disciples have been going through a lot, huh... I feel bad for them and for what ended up happening to the polycule. I don't have a lot of space right now, but I can't bear to see Octavia get exalted. If no one else wants her, could I take her in?
The kingdom disciples have been going through a lot, huh... I feel bad for them and for what ended up happening to the polycule. I don't have a lot of space right now, but I can't bear to see Octavia get exalted. If no one else wants her, could I take her in?
@Phanerozoic With Ichabod on Mizt's partner's trail, and Shui knowing Mizt lied, she really isn't in a good spot rn. And Shui vs Jubilee definitely isn't over (especially now that I am guaranteed Jubilee makes it to the end...). And yeah, when I came up with Chardonnay's lore, I knew she would kill Octavia if Octavia died, I just didn't expect it to happen so soon! Ribbon and Mato my beloved. And yeah, a sad moment for Juan... @Disillusionist They really are! And to have a death streak roll so soon after NOTN too! Pinky is strangely fun to write about! I finally got them together and the K generation is here!!! Firework and Octavia barely had a chance to be together [emoji=nocturne sad size=2] @Aquasparky Yes! I've been waiting to introduce them for a while! And yeah, Octavia has been such a pivotal character, I'm sorry to see her go. @Lixue "Couple/Throuple goals" lksjdflksjflkdsf SO TRUE Only Pearl remains of the OG polycule.... (Though I guess Firework would technically also be a polycule "survivor".) Oh man, Adder is so beautiful. I love Ribbon, but I wanted him so bad. I don't get to write Mato as much as I would like, but I should try to write them more! @Kayfox A spicy chapter indeed! Jacinto is indeed an uncle, two times over between Jarla's children and Joshe's! @Calyrex They really are going through a lot, and the trouble is far from over. This is going to be a brutal locke from beginning to end
@Phanerozoic

With Ichabod on Mizt's partner's trail, and Shui knowing Mizt lied, she really isn't in a good spot rn. And Shui vs Jubilee definitely isn't over (especially now that I am guaranteed Jubilee makes it to the end...). And yeah, when I came up with Chardonnay's lore, I knew she would kill Octavia if Octavia died, I just didn't expect it to happen so soon! Ribbon and Mato my beloved. And yeah, a sad moment for Juan...

@Disillusionist

They really are! And to have a death streak roll so soon after NOTN too!

Pinky is strangely fun to write about!

I finally got them together and the K generation is here!!!

Firework and Octavia barely had a chance to be together

@Aquasparky

Yes! I've been waiting to introduce them for a while! And yeah, Octavia has been such a pivotal character, I'm sorry to see her go.

@Lixue

"Couple/Throuple goals" lksjdflksjflkdsf SO TRUE

Only Pearl remains of the OG polycule.... (Though I guess Firework would technically also be a polycule "survivor".)

Oh man, Adder is so beautiful. I love Ribbon, but I wanted him so bad. I don't get to write Mato as much as I would like, but I should try to write them more!

@Kayfox

A spicy chapter indeed!

Jacinto is indeed an uncle, two times over between Jarla's children and Joshe's!

@Calyrex

They really are going through a lot, and the trouble is far from over. This is going to be a brutal locke from beginning to end
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png

Hey all, I just want to apologize for not having any Challenge of Ice chapters up yet! I've fallen quite ill this past week and don't really have a lot of brain space or stamina for writing. I'm getting better, but I still feel really gross and exhausted.

The Challenge of Ice Chapter will probably be a little lacklustre when it does come out, again, I apologize. By the time I get well enough to write, there won't be a lot of time to make anything super complex, or involving a lot of characters.

Hey all, I just want to apologize for not having any Challenge of Ice chapters up yet! I've fallen quite ill this past week and don't really have a lot of brain space or stamina for writing. I'm getting better, but I still feel really gross and exhausted.

The Challenge of Ice Chapter will probably be a little lacklustre when it does come out, again, I apologize. By the time I get well enough to write, there won't be a lot of time to make anything super complex, or involving a lot of characters.
Aww sucks to hear that you're sick, take all the time you need to recover! Sicknesses just suck in every aspect. The pixel dragons can patiently await any potential doom and gloom for as long as needed.
Aww sucks to hear that you're sick, take all the time you need to recover! Sicknesses just suck in every aspect. The pixel dragons can patiently await any potential doom and gloom for as long as needed.
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 96 97