Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lineage] The Anima Mission
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[center][size=4][u][b]The Anima Mission[/b][/u][/size][/center] Once upon a time, deep in Arcane territory. There was an unusual fae. She did not look any different from the average dragon, with her spots and stripes, but there were three things that make her stand apart. She has a kind of magic that no other dragon possesses. She can speak to the spirits of animals, and she has a mission. The mission that this fae, Sparklepop, has is still unknown, but they have approached the edges of Arcane and Plague. Their pink eyes glitter in the sunlight and the visage of an orca surrounds them. It appears that they have an important message to send. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83137776][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/831378/83137776_350.png[/img][/url] [/center] “Hello everyone. You may be wondering who I am or what exactly I am doing here. But the situation is dire and I need all hands on deck.” Sparklepop states. Her voice was monotone, but still clearly indicated the problem at hand. “My name is Sparklepop, and there is a lot that must be done. I can’t exactly say the nature of this mission because I might die, but what you must know is that I need descendants. Descendants to spread my magic. Now I am not picky with who I breed with, though keep in mind that I will probably not be a permanent partner to you, what I need are descendants.” It’s a little forthright, to be sure, but their ears twitch in desperation. “Please. If you are interested in having descendants and supporting a good cause. I will tell you more.” [u][b]The Mission [/b][/u]“So, you want to know. I will tell you. I got trapped in-between dimensions after trying to learn magic and now there are these things after me. I do not know if they are Shade or something entirely different, but they want me. There are hundreds of these beings, so I cannot exactly stop them on my own, hence why I need descendants. The reason why they have to be descended from me is that I have a very unique kind of magic.” “I can speak to the spirits of animals. The disembodied spirits that have descended above. I am aligned with an orca spirit, who I have named Orcinus, and I believe that my descendants will have the same kind of connection. These spirits bless dragons with unique abilities and the ability to both see and banish the horrors in-between dimensions.” Sparklepop’s descendants are each bonded to an animal. The animal can either be determined by you, or it can be randomly determined by me. These animals can be from the Flight Rising universe or from real life, but they cannot be sapient beings. Some of the abilities dragons can gain from these animals are the following. -Arcane - The motherland of Sparklepop. Arcane dragons are the dreamers. They can create and wield elements, as well as gain traits reminiscent of their bonded animal. They tend to have the most powerful magic, but there are exceptions to this rule. -Earth - The reverence of their ancestors turns to the reverence of Sparklepop. They are skilled at creating objects and can form weapons out of magic, forever ready to fight the unknown entities. They are also close to the earth and tend to be bound to land-dwelling animals. -Fire - Passionate and explosive, Fire dragons can be told apart by the fact that their animals are wrapped around in the form of a tattoo rather than in a necklace. They can quickly summon their animal at will and fight in tandem with them. A true bond between dragon and animal. -Ice - The cold and analytical Ice dragons are distant, utilizing their abilities for subtler good. They are able to sense dimensional disturbances and have enhanced senses. They bond with the animals of the cold and always seem to know what is beyond the material world. -Light - The scholarly Light dragons hold a cunning intellect and knowledge of their respective animal. This has allowed them to almost transform into their animal and gain their traits. They are not as animalistic as Plague dragons, their transformations more harmonious. They have a lot of knowledge about their companion animal. -Lightning - Lightning dragons change the world, and by extension, their companion animals around them via dissipation. Their companion animal has bonded with their soul, giving them extremely powerful magic revolving around their physique. They are the strongest and the fastest but are without the typical bond of their companion. This makes them struggle against less tangible threats but allows them to easily take down other dragons. -Nature - Nature dragons do not have a lot of magic, but they have a special connection to their companion animal. A bond like no other, these dragons are exceedingly close to their bonded spirit and utilize this magic to stop the entities. They tend to be the most dedicated to fighting for the mission. Their powers include the commanding of spirits and the ability to draw from other dimensions. -Plague - Only the strongest will survive, and Plague dragons have gained the strongest traits of their respective animals. They are fierce, with sharp claws and fangs, and tend to have more animalistic traits than their brethren. They celebrate life and death and are very powerful. -Shadow - Shadow dragons are tricksters, and use their powers to fool others. They do not show any outward traits but hold special abilities such as disappearing into the shadows or hopping in between the planes of reality, going from 2D to 3D. -Water - Water dragons are strange beings. They tend to be aligned with aquatic animals and have the unique ability to banish the unusual entities with only their minds. They tend not to display any outward traits, but they seem to be closer to Sparklepop. -Wind - Gentle and playful, Wind dragons tend to align with flying beings such as birds and bats. They may gain an extra pair of wings or have increased movement capacities. They may also have traits from their respective animal. [u][b]Catalog of Bonded Animals [/b][/u]"I have cataloged every single bonded animal that my descendants have and have been testing their potential. This is what I have found. Generally, only one animal species is bonded with a certain dragon, though there are rare exceptions such as Athenas and Sawlet sharing the same animal. The animal can be vague in certain individuals. I wish to catalog every one of them for the sake of research.” A Anteater - Gingerbread Aster of Starfall - Aster Axolotl - Aloxander B Barasingha - Sagittarius Blade Horror - Sanguis Blobfish - Ghostbuster Blue Jay - Azure Blue Tang - Concord Blue Whale - ??? Bottlenose Dolphin - Bottle Bramblecrown Stoat - Thistle C Canary - Fugue Carcass Cleaner - Hadal Cerulean Warbler - Brisk Chalcedony Snapper - Twinkle Cherry Shrimp - Pie Chicken - Chicken Cricket - Atonality Crocodile - Max Common Kingfisher - Kingsly Common Wall Lizard - Podarcis Conundrum Chameleon - Earthquake Costa Hummingbird - Prune D Death's Head Stag - Freda Deepsea Nautilus - Cabaletta Desert Strangler - Heraclius Dire Hyena - Vargoth Dire Wolf - Carmila Donkey - Royalty Dreameater - Pajamas Driftwood Gem Guardian - Driftwood E Eagle - Aquila F Fae Ferret - Reprise Fan Scorpion - Scorpiones Feathercroak - Terpander Fire Skink - Cenva Fin Whale - Rubato Flameback Skink - Mumble Fox - Foxeyes Frog - Hydrocharis G Gharial - Pond Glam Nudibranch - Clown Gold Bantam Fangar - Sundae Granite Thresher - Hydrothermal Great White Shark - Saporito Green Sea Turtle - Coast H Hornbill - Hornbill Horse - Bay Hydra - Ryoma Hyena - Cynegetic I Iguanador - Laina J Jaguar - Alvaro Jay - Birdsong K Kelpie - Licorice L Lavaborne Hoax - Ren Little White-Shouldered Bat - Monstermash Llama - Batter Long-Crested Hippogriff - Blink Long-fin Tetra - Tetra Lyrebird - Rhyme M Mandrill - Sphinx Marbled Jester - Harlequin Marbled Serpenta - Bazaar Mole - Sangita Moonrock Collector - Geode Mottled Buttersnake - Trant Mouflon - Aries Mwanza Lizard - Cobalt N Nightingale - Chimes Nightsky Fuiran - Nyx Northern Mockingbird - Ensemble O Octopus - Meteor Olm - Jeffery Orca - Sparklepop, Leonel Ornamental Eyewing - Kaleidoscope Otter - Aquapura Owl - Sawlet, Athenas P Painted Protobeast - Blaze Paradise Zalis - Idyll Permafrost Impaler - Cici Pig - Rake Poison Dart Frog - Oratorio Porcupine - Spike Porpoise - Irirangi Princess Petal Gecko - Amaryllis Puma - Focaccia R Rainbow Daydreamer - Iridescent Raven - Kaito Rosy Lake Cormorant - Clef Roving Lionsnake - Battle Ruby Webwing - Ruddle S Scaleback - Cuivre Sea Bunny - Ebony Seahorse - Torrentheart Shardback Slink - Floe Shattered Serpent - Sempre Shimmering Xolo - Observer Stag - Ilar Snowshoe Hare - Frostbloom Sparkling Capricorn - Tyra Spirit of the Arcane - Answer T Tattertail Billworper - Crumpet Telescope Goldfish - Rococo Thunderstomp - Abayomi Tree Frog - Quartertone U Umbra Wolf - Orion V Vermillion Epiptite - Magico Voguepuff - Sugar Violet-Bellied Hummingbird - Revelry W Walking Fish - AzureMoon War Flight - Enmity Wartoad - Mari Water Strider - Ritenuto West African Wild Dog - Eclipse Willowmane Deerling - Nightfall Wispwillow Peryton - Sympathy Whisper - Melody Wolf - Zido Z Zalis - Borrug Zebra - Alaska Zebu - Ink
The Anima Mission
Once upon a time, deep in Arcane territory. There was an unusual fae. She did not look any different from the average dragon, with her spots and stripes, but there were three things that make her stand apart. She has a kind of magic that no other dragon possesses. She can speak to the spirits of animals, and she has a mission.

The mission that this fae, Sparklepop, has is still unknown, but they have approached the edges of Arcane and Plague. Their pink eyes glitter in the sunlight and the visage of an orca surrounds them. It appears that they have an important message to send.
83137776_350.png
“Hello everyone. You may be wondering who I am or what exactly I am doing here. But the situation is dire and I need all hands on deck.” Sparklepop states. Her voice was monotone, but still clearly indicated the problem at hand. “My name is Sparklepop, and there is a lot that must be done. I can’t exactly say the nature of this mission because I might die, but what you must know is that I need descendants. Descendants to spread my magic. Now I am not picky with who I breed with, though keep in mind that I will probably not be a permanent partner to you, what I need are descendants.”

It’s a little forthright, to be sure, but their ears twitch in desperation. “Please. If you are interested in having descendants and supporting a good cause. I will tell you more.”

The Mission
“So, you want to know. I will tell you. I got trapped in-between dimensions after trying to learn magic and now there are these things after me. I do not know if they are Shade or something entirely different, but they want me. There are hundreds of these beings, so I cannot exactly stop them on my own, hence why I need descendants. The reason why they have to be descended from me is that I have a very unique kind of magic.”

“I can speak to the spirits of animals. The disembodied spirits that have descended above. I am aligned with an orca spirit, who I have named Orcinus, and I believe that my descendants will have the same kind of connection. These spirits bless dragons with unique abilities and the ability to both see and banish the horrors in-between dimensions.”

Sparklepop’s descendants are each bonded to an animal. The animal can either be determined by you, or it can be randomly determined by me. These animals can be from the Flight Rising universe or from real life, but they cannot be sapient beings. Some of the abilities dragons can gain from these animals are the following.

-Arcane - The motherland of Sparklepop. Arcane dragons are the dreamers. They can create and wield elements, as well as gain traits reminiscent of their bonded animal. They tend to have the most powerful magic, but there are exceptions to this rule.

-Earth - The reverence of their ancestors turns to the reverence of Sparklepop. They are skilled at creating objects and can form weapons out of magic, forever ready to fight the unknown entities. They are also close to the earth and tend to be bound to land-dwelling animals.

-Fire - Passionate and explosive, Fire dragons can be told apart by the fact that their animals are wrapped around in the form of a tattoo rather than in a necklace. They can quickly summon their animal at will and fight in tandem with them. A true bond between dragon and animal.

-Ice - The cold and analytical Ice dragons are distant, utilizing their abilities for subtler good. They are able to sense dimensional disturbances and have enhanced senses. They bond with the animals of the cold and always seem to know what is beyond the material world.

-Light - The scholarly Light dragons hold a cunning intellect and knowledge of their respective animal. This has allowed them to almost transform into their animal and gain their traits. They are not as animalistic as Plague dragons, their transformations more harmonious. They have a lot of knowledge about their companion animal.

-Lightning - Lightning dragons change the world, and by extension, their companion animals around them via dissipation. Their companion animal has bonded with their soul, giving them extremely powerful magic revolving around their physique. They are the strongest and the fastest but are without the typical bond of their companion. This makes them struggle against less tangible threats but allows them to easily take down other dragons.

-Nature - Nature dragons do not have a lot of magic, but they have a special connection to their companion animal. A bond like no other, these dragons are exceedingly close to their bonded spirit and utilize this magic to stop the entities. They tend to be the most dedicated to fighting for the mission. Their powers include the commanding of spirits and the ability to draw from other dimensions.

-Plague - Only the strongest will survive, and Plague dragons have gained the strongest traits of their respective animals. They are fierce, with sharp claws and fangs, and tend to have more animalistic traits than their brethren. They celebrate life and death and are very powerful.

-Shadow - Shadow dragons are tricksters, and use their powers to fool others. They do not show any outward traits but hold special abilities such as disappearing into the shadows or hopping in between the planes of reality, going from 2D to 3D.

-Water - Water dragons are strange beings. They tend to be aligned with aquatic animals and have the unique ability to banish the unusual entities with only their minds. They tend not to display any outward traits, but they seem to be closer to Sparklepop.

-Wind - Gentle and playful, Wind dragons tend to align with flying beings such as birds and bats. They may gain an extra pair of wings or have increased movement capacities. They may also have traits from their respective animal.

Catalog of Bonded Animals
"I have cataloged every single bonded animal that my descendants have and have been testing their potential. This is what I have found. Generally, only one animal species is bonded with a certain dragon, though there are rare exceptions such as Athenas and Sawlet sharing the same animal. The animal can be vague in certain individuals. I wish to catalog every one of them for the sake of research.”

A
Anteater - Gingerbread
Aster of Starfall - Aster
Axolotl - Aloxander

B
Barasingha - Sagittarius
Blade Horror - Sanguis
Blobfish - Ghostbuster
Blue Jay - Azure
Blue Tang - Concord
Blue Whale - ???
Bottlenose Dolphin - Bottle
Bramblecrown Stoat - Thistle

C
Canary - Fugue
Carcass Cleaner - Hadal
Cerulean Warbler - Brisk
Chalcedony Snapper - Twinkle
Cherry Shrimp - Pie
Chicken - Chicken
Cricket - Atonality
Crocodile - Max
Common Kingfisher - Kingsly
Common Wall Lizard - Podarcis
Conundrum Chameleon - Earthquake
Costa Hummingbird - Prune

D
Death's Head Stag - Freda
Deepsea Nautilus - Cabaletta
Desert Strangler - Heraclius
Dire Hyena - Vargoth
Dire Wolf - Carmila
Donkey - Royalty
Dreameater - Pajamas
Driftwood Gem Guardian - Driftwood

E
Eagle - Aquila

F
Fae Ferret - Reprise
Fan Scorpion - Scorpiones
Feathercroak - Terpander
Fire Skink - Cenva
Fin Whale - Rubato
Flameback Skink - Mumble
Fox - Foxeyes
Frog - Hydrocharis

G
Gharial - Pond
Glam Nudibranch - Clown
Gold Bantam Fangar - Sundae
Granite Thresher - Hydrothermal
Great White Shark - Saporito
Green Sea Turtle - Coast

H
Hornbill - Hornbill
Horse - Bay
Hydra - Ryoma
Hyena - Cynegetic

I
Iguanador - Laina

J
Jaguar - Alvaro
Jay - Birdsong

K
Kelpie - Licorice

L
Lavaborne Hoax - Ren
Little White-Shouldered Bat - Monstermash
Llama - Batter
Long-Crested Hippogriff - Blink
Long-fin Tetra - Tetra
Lyrebird - Rhyme

M
Mandrill - Sphinx
Marbled Jester - Harlequin
Marbled Serpenta - Bazaar
Mole - Sangita
Moonrock Collector - Geode
Mottled Buttersnake - Trant
Mouflon - Aries
Mwanza Lizard - Cobalt

N
Nightingale - Chimes
Nightsky Fuiran - Nyx
Northern Mockingbird - Ensemble

O
Octopus - Meteor
Olm - Jeffery
Orca - Sparklepop, Leonel
Ornamental Eyewing - Kaleidoscope
Otter - Aquapura
Owl - Sawlet, Athenas

P
Painted Protobeast - Blaze
Paradise Zalis - Idyll
Permafrost Impaler - Cici
Pig - Rake
Poison Dart Frog - Oratorio
Porcupine - Spike
Porpoise - Irirangi
Princess Petal Gecko - Amaryllis
Puma - Focaccia

R
Rainbow Daydreamer - Iridescent
Raven - Kaito
Rosy Lake Cormorant - Clef
Roving Lionsnake - Battle
Ruby Webwing - Ruddle

S
Scaleback - Cuivre
Sea Bunny - Ebony
Seahorse - Torrentheart
Shardback Slink - Floe
Shattered Serpent - Sempre
Shimmering Xolo - Observer
Stag - Ilar
Snowshoe Hare - Frostbloom
Sparkling Capricorn - Tyra
Spirit of the Arcane - Answer

T
Tattertail Billworper - Crumpet
Telescope Goldfish - Rococo
Thunderstomp - Abayomi
Tree Frog - Quartertone

U
Umbra Wolf - Orion

V
Vermillion Epiptite - Magico
Voguepuff - Sugar
Violet-Bellied Hummingbird - Revelry

W
Walking Fish - AzureMoon
War Flight - Enmity
Wartoad - Mari
Water Strider - Ritenuto
West African Wild Dog - Eclipse
Willowmane Deerling - Nightfall
Wispwillow Peryton - Sympathy
Whisper - Melody
Wolf - Zido

Z
Zalis - Borrug
Zebra - Alaska
Zebu - Ink
QB1ezjo.pngpMh8rVE.png
[u][b]Rules[/b] [/u]1. All dragons of the Anima Mission must trace back their lineage to Sparklepop. 2. Descendants will be numbered depending on how far away their lineage is from Sparklepop, with Sparklepop herself being Generation 0 and her children being Generation 1. 3. It is discouraged to breed dragons of the Anima Mission with one another because it may confusion within the lineage. If a dragon has both of their descendants originate from Sparklepop, they will be listed with both Generations. 4. Lore is encouraged, but not required. Sparklepop would love to see her children develop. 5. I recommend putting your dragon as a part of the lineage before advertising their hatchlings, so I can assign them an animal. 6. Crossing lineages is allowed as long as the other owner allows it. 7. You are allowed to exalt your dragons, but I would advise you to breed them first to spread the lineage, or re-home or re-sell them to keep their lineage going. This is especially evident due to how high the amount of Anima Mission dragons are. I will exalt unsold dragons once they have been bred at least once. 8. There are no breed, gene, flight, or color requirements. 9. Sparklepop's breeding will occur within my lair. I will borrow a dragon for their breeding duration before giving them back. Remember to place below which dragon you want me to borrow for breeding. You can write a lore-based summary or simply allow me to borrow them. The hatchlings born are Arcane. [u][b]Affiliates[/b] [/u]"Better to be known than to be unknown, as I say." [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3254043][img]https://i.imgur.com/TEEWc9H.png[/img][/url][/center] A masterlist of lineages that not only includes The Anima Mission itself, but also many of the lineages that The Anima Mission has crossed over with. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3229518/1#post_3229518]Sunken Dreams [/url][i]Searches and journeys don't always run smoothly. Sometimes, the boat gets rocked. Good moments and bad moments come and go, like the tides - an eternal dance. What will happen to these characters and the city of Nan'nalu? Will they find what they're searching for or are their dreams like sunken ships, never to set sail again? [/i] A Pinkerlocke created by the user @Crescentstar711 that takes place in the Sea of a Thousand Currents. It has a narrative split between two different locations and features one of the oldest dragons from Generation 5, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86889492]Cabaletta[/url]. It began on May 24th, 2023, and is currently ongoing.
Rules
1. All dragons of the Anima Mission must trace back their lineage to Sparklepop.

2. Descendants will be numbered depending on how far away their lineage is from Sparklepop, with Sparklepop herself being Generation 0 and her children being Generation 1.

3. It is discouraged to breed dragons of the Anima Mission with one another because it may confusion within the lineage. If a dragon has both of their descendants originate from Sparklepop, they will be listed with both Generations.

4. Lore is encouraged, but not required. Sparklepop would love to see her children develop.

5. I recommend putting your dragon as a part of the lineage before advertising their hatchlings, so I can assign them an animal.

6. Crossing lineages is allowed as long as the other owner allows it.

7. You are allowed to exalt your dragons, but I would advise you to breed them first to spread the lineage, or re-home or re-sell them to keep their lineage going. This is especially evident due to how high the amount of Anima Mission dragons are. I will exalt unsold dragons once they have been bred at least once.

8. There are no breed, gene, flight, or color requirements.

9. Sparklepop's breeding will occur within my lair. I will borrow a dragon for their breeding duration before giving them back. Remember to place below which dragon you want me to borrow for breeding. You can write a lore-based summary or simply allow me to borrow them. The hatchlings born are Arcane.

Affiliates
"Better to be known than to be unknown, as I say."
TEEWc9H.png
A masterlist of lineages that not only includes The Anima Mission itself, but also many of the lineages that The Anima Mission has crossed over with.

Sunken Dreams
Searches and journeys don't always run smoothly. Sometimes, the boat gets rocked. Good moments and bad moments come and go, like the tides - an eternal dance. What will happen to these characters and the city of Nan'nalu? Will they find what they're searching for or are their dreams like sunken ships, never to set sail again?

A Pinkerlocke created by the user @Crescentstar711 that takes place in the Sea of a Thousand Currents. It has a narrative split between two different locations and features one of the oldest dragons from Generation 5, Cabaletta. It began on May 24th, 2023, and is currently ongoing.
QB1ezjo.pngpMh8rVE.png
[center][size=4][u][b]Bio Code[/b][/u][/size][/center] [code][b][u]The Anima Mission[/u][/b] [b]Still and Silent | Calm before the Storm[/b] Generation X You have gotten a descendant of Sparklepop. This dragon has obtained a special connection to the spirits of animals and the realms beyond Sornieth. They can choose to fight against the unknown entities who are plaguing Sparklepop, or can choose to forge their own path. (dragon's name) bonded animal is a (animal's name). Their abilities are (ability names) [/code] I would advise you to add more lore about how your dragon lives with these abilities, but this is the basic layout of the code. [code][center][size=4][u][b][/b]Sparklemate Code[/u][/size][/center] [b][u]The Anima Mission[/u][/b] [b]Still and Silent | Calm before the Storm[/b] Sparklepop's X Mate. You have mated with Sparklepop and have helped to produce her descendants. She thanks you for your contribution![/code] This one is optional, but it is something to add if you want.
Bio Code
Code:
[b][u]The Anima Mission[/u][/b] [b]Still and Silent | Calm before the Storm[/b] Generation X You have gotten a descendant of Sparklepop. This dragon has obtained a special connection to the spirits of animals and the realms beyond Sornieth. They can choose to fight against the unknown entities who are plaguing Sparklepop, or can choose to forge their own path. (dragon's name) bonded animal is a (animal's name). Their abilities are (ability names)
I would advise you to add more lore about how your dragon lives with these abilities, but this is the basic layout of the code.
Code:
[center][size=4][u][b][/b]Sparklemate Code[/u][/size][/center] [b][u]The Anima Mission[/u][/b] [b]Still and Silent | Calm before the Storm[/b] Sparklepop's X Mate. You have mated with Sparklepop and have helped to produce her descendants. She thanks you for your contribution!
This one is optional, but it is something to add if you want.
QB1ezjo.pngpMh8rVE.png
[center][size=4][u][b]Registry[/b][/u][/size][/center] The Anima Mission Registry tracks all dragons that are descended from Sparklepop. The active dragons are each given an avatar picture to represent them, while exalted dragons are tracked through a star (*) to indicate they are no longer active in the Flight Rising database. The dragons are listed in order of age in their respective generation, with clutchmates placed on the same row. The offspring list, meanwhile, is tracked from the oldest dragon of that generation to have offspring to the youngest. [center][b][u]Generation 0[/u][/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=83137776][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/831378/83137776p.png[/img][/url] [/center] [center][b][u]Generation 1[/u][/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=84879235][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/848793/84879235p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=84879236][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/848793/84879236p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=84879237][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/848793/84879237p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=84879238][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/848793/84879238p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85591003][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/855911/85591003p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85591004][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/855911/85591004p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85591005][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/855911/85591005p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86635204][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/866353/86635204p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86635205][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/866353/86635205p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=89714945][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/897150/89714945p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=89714947][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/897150/89714947p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91278237][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/912783/91278237p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91278238][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/912783/91278238p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91278240][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/912783/91278240p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91794464][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/917945/91794464p.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]Sparklepop & Peaches = Jeffery, Glamour, Sugar, and Aloxander Sparklepop & Lettuce = Pond, Concord, and Prune Sparklepop & Thornton = Ritenuto, Catafalque, and Rhyme*. Rubato*, Quartertone*, Nightfall, Ensemble*, and Chimes Sparklepop & Sorceress = Whirlpool, Meteor, and Neveah Sparklepop & Marsh = Sphinx, Floe*, and ???[/center] [center][b][u]Generation 2[/u][/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85433586][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/854336/85433586p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85439682][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/854397/85439682p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85439683][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/854397/85439683p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85545489][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/855455/85545489p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85545490][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/855455/85545490p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85612920][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/856130/85612920p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85612921][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/856130/85612921p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85612922][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/856130/85612922p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85783199][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/857832/85783199p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85783200][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/857833/85783200p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85783201][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/857833/85783201p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86015840][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/860159/86015840p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86015841][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/860159/86015841p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86015842][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/860159/86015842p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86035847][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/860359/86035847p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86038723][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/860388/86038723p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86044789][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/860448/86044789p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86044790][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/860448/86044790p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86161160][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/861612/86161160p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86417657][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/864177/86417657p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87472019][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/874721/87472019p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=89853525][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/898536/89853525p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=90203247][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/902033/90203247p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=90381979][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/903820/90381979p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=92745594][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/927456/92745594p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=92745595][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/927456/92745595p.png[/img][/url][center]Jeffery & Combat = Eclipse. Cynegetic, Coast, and Mumble Glamour & Rose = Joaquel and Amaryllis Glamour & Mariana = Azure, Cobalt, and Sympathy. Remington*, Coates*, and Xun*. Riviel, Saturn*, Leeta=*, and Lillith* Glamour & Charoite = Viollette*, Acolight, and Skell* Glamour & Frosch = Ilver*, Macy*, Clock*, and Pin* Glamour & Fidel = Hexagon*, Alabaster, and Hexagon* Sugar & Biscuit = Sawlet, Gingerbread, and Focaccia* Aloxander & Artemis = Hydrothermal, Athenas, and Ebony Aloxander & Pearl = Spike & Cleitus* Pond & Admire = Kelp*, Aqua*, and Hydrocharis. Eiddig*, Ratha*, and Lostas* Concord & Stitchpunk = Kingsly Concord & Salford = Lock* and Eurfryn* Prune & Lichen = Revelry and Frostbloom Catafalque & Contaminated = Aaja*, Sharice*, and Susanne* Rhyme* & Butterfly = Atonality*, Fugue, and Oratorio* Ensemble* & Electric = Rococo* Chimes & Arviasal = Monstermash* and Ghostbuster Chimes & Thirteenth = Foofighter and Aerosmith [center][b][u]Generation 3[/u][/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85888145][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/858882/85888145p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85888146][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/858882/85888146p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85888147][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/858882/85888147p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85954240][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/859543/85954240p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86094488][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/860945/86094488p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86094489][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/860945/86094489p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86094490][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/860945/86094490p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86228213][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/862283/86228213p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86515131][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/865152/86515131p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86515132][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/865152/86515132p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86515133][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/865152/86515133p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86515134][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/865152/86515134p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87019261][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/870193/87019261p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87359139][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/873592/87359139p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87387517][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/873876/87387517p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87387518][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/873876/87387518p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87678057][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/876781/87678057p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87736940][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/877370/87736940p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87736941][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/877370/87736941p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87736942][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/877370/87736942p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87736943][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/877370/87736943p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87736944][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/877370/87736944p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=88255442][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/882555/88255442p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=88255444][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/882555/88255444p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=88278447][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/882785/88278447p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=88278448][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/882785/88278448p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=88312444][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/883125/88312444p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=89580846][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/895809/89580846p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=89580848][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/895809/89580848p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=90667601][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/906677/90667601p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=90666448][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/906665/90666448p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91430285][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/914303/91430285p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91430286][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/914303/91430286p.png[/img][/url][/center] Sawlet & Triton = Kaito and Aerinite* Gingerbread & Corthyra = Harlequin, Sanguis, and Crumpet Gingerbread & Hollyhock = Zido, Tyra*, and Fizzpop* Focaccia & Barak = Bay* Amaryllis & Halben = Ruddle, Battle, and Hadal Athenas & Hyacinth = Nyx Ebony & Mariana = Etura*, Cyclone*, Delspar*, and Bubba*. Boreas*, Iraia*, and Ryunosuke* Spike & Pike = ??? and ??? Azure & StrawberryMilk = Shimmershale, Zhaitan, Stella, and Relin Azure & Pankul = Darkyy*, Lepidoptera*, and Gorgoswamp* Azure & Acorn = Reyes*, Aurkene*, and Zaz Cobalt & Mei = Perla, Felix*, and Spiral Hydrocharis & Kelpernia = Seaweed*, Nori*, Nerida, and Wakame* Eurfryn* & Sulwyn = Remy and Hopala Revelry & Mage = Undaunted*, Citrus*, Leal*, and Bobber* Frostbloom & Aurora = Thanos*, Ward*, and Vance* Frostbloom & Upgrade = Anahira* Acolight & Acolight = Acolight and Acolight. Acolight, Acolight, Acolight, Acolight, and Acolight. ??? and ??? Atonality & Lectric = Reprise* and Cuivre* Fugue & Ska = Bascillius, Ashlin*, and Coil Oratorio & Hawksong = Sempre, Magico*, and ???* Monstermash* & Xenith = Hulda* and Aslesa* Ghostbuster & Fafnir = ???, Fling*, and Fling*[/center] [center][b][u]Generation 4[/u][/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86299178][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/862992/86299178p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86397518][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/863976/86397518p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86903141][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/869032/86903141p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86651944][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/866520/86651944p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86651945][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/866520/86651945p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86651946][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/866520/86651946p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86708432][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/867085/86708432p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86708433][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/867085/86708433p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87159037][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/871591/87159037p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87159038][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/871591/87159038p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87172326][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/871724/87172326p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87172327][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/871724/87172327p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87172328][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/871724/87172328p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87494837][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/874949/87494837p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87883350][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/878834/87883350p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=88207268][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/882073/88207268p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=90761814][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/907619/90761814p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=90761815][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/907619/90761815p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91419721][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/914198/91419721p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91419722][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/914198/91419722p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91419723][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/914198/91419723p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91419724][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/914198/91419724p.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]Harlequin & Coralblood = Answer, Foxeyes*, and Bazaar* Harlequin & Elide = ???, ???, ???, and ??? Crumpet & Hessiel = Batter and Alaska* Bay & Atlas = Idyll*, Waterway*, and Sangita* Kaito & Reign = Eltanin*, Aihe*, and Ilar Delspar & Mirounga = Meadow*, Arthfael*, and Reran* Ruddle & Cevna = Vacen*, Cenva, and Vance Battle & Akoya = Driftwood, Lyra, and Borra Hadal & Countershade = Slickoblo and Terpander Shimmershale & Sorrowcloud = Shortcake*, Riverdance, and Firestone Zhaitan & Sonnai = Rairye and Moss*. Moonrunner*, GayRights, and Verde* Zhaitan & Undine = Lena and BERSERKER. Deera* Stella & Tailen = Hexagon* and Dreamburner* Relin & Ivorn = Kisai, Scordatura, and Etude Hopala* & Chervil = Maegan*, Runesong*, and Simberuel*[/center] [center][b][u]Generation 5[/u][/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86889492][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/868895/86889492p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86889493][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/868895/86889493p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87057930][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/870580/87057930p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87334078][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/873341/87334078p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87359186][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/873592/87359186p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87398978][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/873990/87398978p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=88978240][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/889783/88978240p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=89025893][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/890259/89025893p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=89025894][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/890259/89025894p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91334523][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/913346/91334523p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91334524][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/913346/91334524p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91334525][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/913346/91334525p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91468120][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/914682/91468120p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91468121][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/914682/91468121p.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]Batter & Firez = Iridescent*, Sundae*, Thistle*, and Pie* Alaska* & Phantasm= Ink* and Licorice* Idyll & Trill = Cabaletta and Melody Waterway* & ralphy = AzureMoon* and Aquapura* Sangita* & Rishboland = Chicken* and Kaiden* Answer & Dash = Broadtongue and Nimue* Foxeyes* & Oceania = Ren* and Mari* Bazaar* & Tiny = Birdsong*, Pajamas, and Rake* Ilar & Godiva = Bucklund*, Gemma*, and Leonel Arthfael* & Xiulan = Roberto*, Yinsenya*, and Gore* Lyra & Ilunabarra = Waterstrike* Borra & Lexi = Gigi and Best* Borra & Amos = Kierce*, Scamander*, and Vayle* Slickoblo & Library = Bookworm, Fascination, Imagination, Fantasy, and Roleplay Slickoblo & woosha = Cytagal*, Battlelust*, Audora*, Cloudrun*, and Buddy* Slickoblo & Data = ???, ???, and ??? Terpander & SaltarelloRose = TradeWind*, Iceling*, and Cloud* Cenva & Jason = ???*, Leban, and Antioch* Cenva & Scylla = Widemouth*, Wilma*, and Watson* Cenva & Forelle = ??? and ??? Vance & Nuage = ??? and Stratus Lena & Delfina = Rubilax* and Crystalsong* Maegan* & Cassiel = Yaad* and Donnell* [/center] [center][b][u]Generation 6[/u][/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87825417][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/878255/87825417p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87913820][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/879139/87913820p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87913821][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/879139/87913821p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87968455][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/879685/87968455p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=88015116][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/880152/88015116p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=88202637][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/882027/88202637p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=88597918][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/885980/88597918p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=89061633][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/890617/89061633p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=89061634][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/890617/89061634p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91137714][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/911378/91137714p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91921639][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/919217/91921639p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91921640][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/919217/91921640p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91921641][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/919217/91921641p.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]Iridescent* & Braden = Blaze* and Ryoma* Thistle* & Lucius = Orion*, Twinkle*, and Blink* Licorice* & Evan = Ace*, Heraclius*, and Max* Cabaletta & Keola = Atropos. Glory, Emyr, and Kasada Melody & Celyn = Aria* and Sonata*. Requiem*, Adagio*, Ballad*, Cadence*, and Harmony*. Glitter*, Glitter*, Glitter*, and Glitter* AzureMoon* & MoonberryDelight = ???*, ???*, Iris*, and ???* Aquapura* & Seso = Tetra* Chicken* & Aubin = Hornbill* and Vanessa Broadtongue & Xene = Petunia, Cloak, and Vanity Broadtongue & Zaulen = Athalia*, ???*, and ???*. Scry* and Scry Ren* & Silverstar = Thyme*, Minty*, and ??? Mari* & Hookskull = Manom Mari* & Rock = Mariela, Swifttalon, and ???* Birdsong* & Haliha = Freda*, Laina*, and Syndor* Gore & Firestar = Halton*, Stalina*, Dazzlenose*, Burns*, and Splatter* Loretta & Leonel = Luka* and Carmila Gigi & Jackie = ??? and Trinette Best* & Better = Rot*, Rot*, and Rot* Imagination* & Lorand = Monstertruck* Roleplay* & fuckiwucki = Monstertruck*, Monstertruck*, Ladrian*, and Monstertruck*[/center] [center][b][u]Generation 7[/u][/b][/center] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=88407311][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/884074/88407311p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=88407312][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/884074/88407312p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=88464899][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/884649/88464899p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=88925442][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/889255/88925442p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=88925443][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/889255/88925443p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=89003011][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/890031/89003011p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=89397991][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/893980/89397991p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=90088299][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/900883/90088299p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=90365399][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/903654/90365399p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91204495][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/912045/91204495p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91204496][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/912045/91204496p.png[/img][/url] [/center] [center]Blaze & Roienbourg = Mistletoe* and Jisa* Orion* & Armada = Sagittarius*, Aquila*, and Aries* Heraclius* & Redsky = Clown* and Kaleidoscope* Tetra* & Domenic = Enmity*, Borrug*, and Saporito* Hornbill* & Kyra = Podarcis*, Brisk*, and Scorpiones* Petunia & Plaster = Mona*. Obsidian, and exhalt Petunia & Olent = Schent*, Atuan*, and Auburn Cloak & Raal = ??? Mariela & Shikra = Kilgal* and Rave Swifttalon & Sombra = Hyperion* and Chaotic Swifttalon & Quartz = Macto and Noemi Splatter & Baryte = Robin*, Glizard*, and Crust* Trinette & Euru = Ges* Abandoned, and ??? Trinette & SpookyMonth = CinematicFive* Carmila & Greth = Petrova*, Keitha*, and Alvaro[/center] [center][b][u]Generation 8[/u][/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=89599374][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/895994/89599374p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=89599375][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/895994/89599375p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=90740904][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/907410/90740904p.png[/img][/url] Aquila & Chiffon = Geode and Aster Enmity* & Acolyte = Observer*, Royalty*, Earthquake*, Irirangi*, and Clef* Brisk* & Kimbry = Vargoth*, Bottle*, Abayomi*, Trant*, and Cici* Obsidian & Ripple = Icebound*, Roach*, and Roach* Glizard* & Pearl = Sangarita, Wiremu*, and Victalyassa* CinematicFive* & Axxen = SplitAndConker* and Osberga*[/center] [center][b][u]Generation 9[/u][/b][/center] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91505293][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/915053/91505293p.png[/img][/url] SplitAndConker* & Axxenia = Cuqenos*, Boutique*, and LittleTommi [center][size=4][u][b]Sales[/b][/u][/size][/center] Do you want to buy a hatchling from the Anima Mission? Here are the ones that are available within Sparklepop's Resting Hill. [center][b][u]Last Chance Island[/u][/b][/center] These dragons have been bred and have been placed in the Auction House to be sold. If they are not sold at the Auction House or otherwise not picked up, they will be exalted. [center][size=4][u][b]Your Sales[/b][/u][/size][/center] Do you have an Anima Mission dragon that you want to sell here? You can put your dragons here!
Registry
The Anima Mission Registry tracks all dragons that are descended from Sparklepop. The active dragons are each given an avatar picture to represent them, while exalted dragons are tracked through a star (*) to indicate they are no longer active in the Flight Rising database. The dragons are listed in order of age in their respective generation, with clutchmates placed on the same row. The offspring list, meanwhile, is tracked from the oldest dragon of that generation to have offspring to the youngest.
Generation 0
83137776p.png
Generation 1
84879235p.png84879236p.png84879237p.png84879238p.png
85591003p.png85591004p.png85591005p.png
86635204p.png86635205p.png
89714945p.png89714947p.png
91278237p.png91278238p.png91278240p.png
91794464p.png
Sparklepop & Peaches = Jeffery, Glamour, Sugar, and Aloxander
Sparklepop & Lettuce = Pond, Concord, and Prune
Sparklepop & Thornton = Ritenuto, Catafalque, and Rhyme*. Rubato*, Quartertone*, Nightfall, Ensemble*, and Chimes
Sparklepop & Sorceress = Whirlpool, Meteor, and Neveah
Sparklepop & Marsh = Sphinx, Floe*, and ???
Generation 2
85433586p.png
85439682p.png85439683p.png
85545489p.png85545490p.png
85612920p.png85612921p.png85612922p.png
85783199p.png85783200p.png85783201p.png
86015840p.png86015841p.png86015842p.png
86035847p.png
86038723p.png
86044789p.png86044790p.png
86161160p.png
86417657p.png
87472019p.png
89853525p.png
90203247p.png
90381979p.png
92745594p.png92745595p.png
Jeffery & Combat = Eclipse. Cynegetic, Coast, and Mumble
Glamour & Rose = Joaquel and Amaryllis
Glamour & Mariana = Azure, Cobalt, and Sympathy. Remington*, Coates*, and Xun*. Riviel, Saturn*, Leeta=*, and Lillith*
Glamour & Charoite = Viollette*, Acolight, and Skell*
Glamour & Frosch = Ilver*, Macy*, Clock*, and Pin*
Glamour & Fidel = Hexagon*, Alabaster, and Hexagon*
Sugar & Biscuit = Sawlet, Gingerbread, and Focaccia*
Aloxander & Artemis = Hydrothermal, Athenas, and Ebony
Aloxander & Pearl = Spike & Cleitus*
Pond & Admire = Kelp*, Aqua*, and Hydrocharis. Eiddig*, Ratha*, and Lostas*
Concord & Stitchpunk = Kingsly
Concord & Salford = Lock* and Eurfryn*
Prune & Lichen = Revelry and Frostbloom
Catafalque & Contaminated = Aaja*, Sharice*, and Susanne*
Rhyme* & Butterfly = Atonality*, Fugue, and Oratorio*
Ensemble* & Electric = Rococo*
Chimes & Arviasal = Monstermash* and Ghostbuster
Chimes & Thirteenth = Foofighter and Aerosmith
Generation 3
85888145p.png85888146p.png85888147p.png
85954240p.png
86094488p.png86094489p.png86094490p.png
86228213p.png
86515131p.png86515132p.png86515133p.png86515134p.png
87019261p.png
87359139p.png
87387517p.png87387518p.png
87678057p.png
87736940p.png87736941p.png87736942p.png87736943p.png87736944p.png
88255442p.png88255444p.png
88278447p.png88278448p.png
88312444p.png
89580846p.png89580848p.png
90667601p.png
90666448p.png
91430285p.png91430286p.png
Sawlet & Triton = Kaito and Aerinite*
Gingerbread & Corthyra = Harlequin, Sanguis, and Crumpet
Gingerbread & Hollyhock = Zido, Tyra*, and Fizzpop*
Focaccia & Barak = Bay*
Amaryllis & Halben = Ruddle, Battle, and Hadal
Athenas & Hyacinth = Nyx
Ebony & Mariana = Etura*, Cyclone*, Delspar*, and Bubba*. Boreas*, Iraia*, and Ryunosuke*
Spike & Pike = ??? and ???
Azure & StrawberryMilk = Shimmershale, Zhaitan, Stella, and Relin
Azure & Pankul = Darkyy*, Lepidoptera*, and Gorgoswamp*
Azure & Acorn = Reyes*, Aurkene*, and Zaz
Cobalt & Mei = Perla, Felix*, and Spiral
Hydrocharis & Kelpernia = Seaweed*, Nori*, Nerida, and Wakame*
Eurfryn* & Sulwyn = Remy and Hopala
Revelry & Mage = Undaunted*, Citrus*, Leal*, and Bobber*
Frostbloom & Aurora = Thanos*, Ward*, and Vance*
Frostbloom & Upgrade = Anahira*
Acolight & Acolight = Acolight and Acolight. Acolight, Acolight, Acolight, Acolight, and Acolight. ??? and ???
Atonality & Lectric = Reprise* and Cuivre*
Fugue & Ska = Bascillius, Ashlin*, and Coil
Oratorio & Hawksong = Sempre, Magico*, and ???*
Monstermash* & Xenith = Hulda* and Aslesa*
Ghostbuster & Fafnir = ???, Fling*, and Fling*
Generation 4
86299178p.png
86397518p.png
86903141p.png
86651944p.png86651945p.png86651946p.png
86708432p.png86708433p.png
87159037p.png87159038p.png
87172326p.png87172327p.png87172328p.png
87494837p.png
87883350p.png
88207268p.png
90761814p.png90761815p.png
91419721p.png91419722p.png91419723p.png91419724p.png
Harlequin & Coralblood = Answer, Foxeyes*, and Bazaar*
Harlequin & Elide = ???, ???, ???, and ???
Crumpet & Hessiel = Batter and Alaska*
Bay & Atlas = Idyll*, Waterway*, and Sangita*
Kaito & Reign = Eltanin*, Aihe*, and Ilar
Delspar & Mirounga = Meadow*, Arthfael*, and Reran*
Ruddle & Cevna = Vacen*, Cenva, and Vance
Battle & Akoya = Driftwood, Lyra, and Borra
Hadal & Countershade = Slickoblo and Terpander
Shimmershale & Sorrowcloud = Shortcake*, Riverdance, and Firestone
Zhaitan & Sonnai = Rairye and Moss*. Moonrunner*, GayRights, and Verde*
Zhaitan & Undine = Lena and BERSERKER. Deera*
Stella & Tailen = Hexagon* and Dreamburner*
Relin & Ivorn = Kisai, Scordatura, and Etude
Hopala* & Chervil = Maegan*, Runesong*, and Simberuel*
Generation 5
86889492p.png86889493p.png
87057930p.png
87334078p.png
87359186p.png
87398978p.png
88978240p.png
89025893p.png89025894p.png
91334523p.png91334524p.png91334525p.png
91468120p.png91468121p.png
Batter & Firez = Iridescent*, Sundae*, Thistle*, and Pie*
Alaska* & Phantasm= Ink* and Licorice*
Idyll & Trill = Cabaletta and Melody
Waterway* & ralphy = AzureMoon* and Aquapura*
Sangita* & Rishboland = Chicken* and Kaiden*
Answer & Dash = Broadtongue and Nimue*
Foxeyes* & Oceania = Ren* and Mari*
Bazaar* & Tiny = Birdsong*, Pajamas, and Rake*
Ilar & Godiva = Bucklund*, Gemma*, and Leonel
Arthfael* & Xiulan = Roberto*, Yinsenya*, and Gore*
Lyra & Ilunabarra = Waterstrike*
Borra & Lexi = Gigi and Best*
Borra & Amos = Kierce*, Scamander*, and Vayle*
Slickoblo & Library = Bookworm, Fascination, Imagination, Fantasy, and Roleplay
Slickoblo & woosha = Cytagal*, Battlelust*, Audora*, Cloudrun*, and Buddy*
Slickoblo & Data = ???, ???, and ???
Terpander & SaltarelloRose = TradeWind*, Iceling*, and Cloud*
Cenva & Jason = ???*, Leban, and Antioch*
Cenva & Scylla = Widemouth*, Wilma*, and Watson*
Cenva & Forelle = ??? and ???
Vance & Nuage = ??? and Stratus
Lena & Delfina = Rubilax* and Crystalsong*
Maegan* & Cassiel = Yaad* and Donnell*
Generation 6
87825417p.png
87913820p.png87913821p.png
87968455p.png
88015116p.png
88202637p.png
88597918p.png
89061633p.png89061634p.png
91137714p.png
91921639p.png91921640p.png91921641p.png
Iridescent* & Braden = Blaze* and Ryoma*
Thistle* & Lucius = Orion*, Twinkle*, and Blink*
Licorice* & Evan = Ace*, Heraclius*, and Max*
Cabaletta & Keola = Atropos. Glory, Emyr, and Kasada
Melody & Celyn = Aria* and Sonata*. Requiem*, Adagio*, Ballad*, Cadence*, and Harmony*. Glitter*, Glitter*, Glitter*, and Glitter*
AzureMoon* & MoonberryDelight = ???*, ???*, Iris*, and ???*
Aquapura* & Seso = Tetra*
Chicken* & Aubin = Hornbill* and Vanessa
Broadtongue & Xene = Petunia, Cloak, and Vanity
Broadtongue & Zaulen = Athalia*, ???*, and ???*. Scry* and Scry
Ren* & Silverstar = Thyme*, Minty*, and ???
Mari* & Hookskull = Manom
Mari* & Rock = Mariela, Swifttalon, and ???*
Birdsong* & Haliha = Freda*, Laina*, and Syndor*
Gore & Firestar = Halton*, Stalina*, Dazzlenose*, Burns*, and Splatter*
Loretta & Leonel = Luka* and Carmila
Gigi & Jackie = ??? and Trinette
Best* & Better = Rot*, Rot*, and Rot*
Imagination* & Lorand = Monstertruck*
Roleplay* & fuckiwucki = Monstertruck*, Monstertruck*, Ladrian*, and Monstertruck*
Generation 7
88407311p.png88407312p.png
88464899p.png
88925442p.png88925443p.png
89003011p.png
89397991p.png
90088299p.png
90365399p.png
91204495p.png91204496p.png
Blaze & Roienbourg = Mistletoe* and Jisa*
Orion* & Armada = Sagittarius*, Aquila*, and Aries*
Heraclius* & Redsky = Clown* and Kaleidoscope*
Tetra* & Domenic = Enmity*, Borrug*, and Saporito*
Hornbill* & Kyra = Podarcis*, Brisk*, and Scorpiones*
Petunia & Plaster = Mona*. Obsidian, and exhalt
Petunia & Olent = Schent*, Atuan*, and Auburn
Cloak & Raal = ???
Mariela & Shikra = Kilgal* and Rave
Swifttalon & Sombra = Hyperion* and Chaotic
Swifttalon & Quartz = Macto and Noemi
Splatter & Baryte = Robin*, Glizard*, and Crust*
Trinette & Euru = Ges* Abandoned, and ???
Trinette & SpookyMonth = CinematicFive*
Carmila & Greth = Petrova*, Keitha*, and Alvaro
Generation 8
89599374p.png89599375p.png
90740904p.png
Aquila & Chiffon = Geode and Aster
Enmity* & Acolyte = Observer*, Royalty*, Earthquake*, Irirangi*, and Clef*
Brisk* & Kimbry = Vargoth*, Bottle*, Abayomi*, Trant*, and Cici*
Obsidian & Ripple = Icebound*, Roach*, and Roach*
Glizard* & Pearl = Sangarita, Wiremu*, and Victalyassa*
CinematicFive* & Axxen = SplitAndConker* and Osberga*
Generation 9
91505293p.png
SplitAndConker* & Axxenia = Cuqenos*, Boutique*, and LittleTommi
Sales
Do you want to buy a hatchling from the Anima Mission? Here are the ones that are available within Sparklepop's Resting Hill.

Last Chance Island
These dragons have been bred and have been placed in the Auction House to be sold. If they are not sold at the Auction House or otherwise not picked up, they will be exalted.

Your Sales
Do you have an Anima Mission dragon that you want to sell here? You can put your dragons here!
QB1ezjo.pngpMh8rVE.png
Breeding Dragons with Sparklepop.
Sparklepop is biologically male and is a modern breed of dragon, which means she can only breed with biologically female dragons and other modern breeds. She can breed with dragons that have any kind of colors, genes, modern breed, or elements.

Sparklepop nests within Arcane territory, which means their children will be born with the Arcane element. The dragon that can be lent to me can be borrowed for free or could have a price (in treasure or in gems). I do not have a lot of money at the moment due to utilizing a lot of treasure and gems to gene Sparklepop, so I am more likely to borrow cheaper or free dragons. I will give the dragon back to you once its offspring are born. If you do not want the dragon you lent me back, I will take care of them and make sure they have a good home.

The Only Requirements are:
-The dragon has to not be going through their breeding cooldown.
-The dragon must be biologically female.
-The dragon must be a modern breed.

Recommended is:
-Some lore to the dragon, whether their backstory and personality or how they met Sparklepop.
Breeding Dragons with Sparklepop.
Sparklepop is biologically male and is a modern breed of dragon, which means she can only breed with biologically female dragons and other modern breeds. She can breed with dragons that have any kind of colors, genes, modern breed, or elements.

Sparklepop nests within Arcane territory, which means their children will be born with the Arcane element. The dragon that can be lent to me can be borrowed for free or could have a price (in treasure or in gems). I do not have a lot of money at the moment due to utilizing a lot of treasure and gems to gene Sparklepop, so I am more likely to borrow cheaper or free dragons. I will give the dragon back to you once its offspring are born. If you do not want the dragon you lent me back, I will take care of them and make sure they have a good home.

The Only Requirements are:
-The dragon has to not be going through their breeding cooldown.
-The dragon must be biologically female.
-The dragon must be a modern breed.

Recommended is:
-Some lore to the dragon, whether their backstory and personality or how they met Sparklepop.
QB1ezjo.pngpMh8rVE.png
As Sparklepop flitters around for a potential dragon to lay eggs with. She finds an Ice pearlcatcher. The pearlcatcher has a rose-colored, wasp-like body with a pair of scaled wings. This pearlcatcher, Peaches, originated from the Mirrorlight Promenade. Daughter of the Shadowchild, daughter of the Icechild. Sparklepop finds that this pearlcatcher is the perfect dragon to produce her descendants. Soon after allowing Peaches to lay her eggs. Sparklepop discovers a clutch of four eggs. A large, healthy clutch. While they are not going to be with Peaches for the rest of their life, they are nevertheless grateful. [url=https://tinypic.host/i/xzt1Q][img]https://tinypic.host/images/2023/03/16/4-eggs.png[/img][/url] [url=https://tinypic.host/i/xzueK][img]https://tinypic.host/images/2023/03/16/Sparklepeaches.png[/img][/url] [i]Gold and Diamond | Jewels behind the Throne[/i]
As Sparklepop flitters around for a potential dragon to lay eggs with. She finds an Ice pearlcatcher. The pearlcatcher has a rose-colored, wasp-like body with a pair of scaled wings. This pearlcatcher, Peaches, originated from the Mirrorlight Promenade. Daughter of the Shadowchild, daughter of the Icechild. Sparklepop finds that this pearlcatcher is the perfect dragon to produce her descendants.

Soon after allowing Peaches to lay her eggs. Sparklepop discovers a clutch of four eggs. A large, healthy clutch. While they are not going to be with Peaches for the rest of their life, they are nevertheless grateful.

4-eggs.png
Sparklepeaches.png
Gold and Diamond | Jewels behind the Throne
QB1ezjo.pngpMh8rVE.png
Sparklepop looks over the four eggs that she has been caring for, watching as they start to hatch. Her magic flowing. The first egg starts to hatch, a pink fae tumbling out. It was a male with large plates on his body and a rose-colored myrid across his fins. He had brown stripes on his body. The next was a male pearlcatcher with rose-colored spots and equally rosy swirls. He had stark brown stripes crossing his body. His sister, the only female of the clutch, then came. She was a pink fae with purple spots, smoke-colored swirls on her fins, and garnet stripes. Finally, there was the youngest and smallest. A pink fae with white swirls and bright ruby stripes. They were beautiful, all of them. [url=https://tinypic.host/i/5Qh6S][img]https://tinypic.host/images/2023/03/21/Sparkles-First-Clutch.png[/img][/url] Sparklepop has hatched four hatchlings! They are all 10,000 treasure each with the exception of the pearlcatcher, who is 15,000 treasure by virtue of being XXY. They have not been given names, bonded animals, or powers yet, which you can decide when buying them. They can have any personality, gender identity, or other lore facets. When they hit adulthood, I will give them names, animals, and powers, but will still be sellable. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84879235][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/848793/84879235_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Sparklepop's Oldest Son [/b]Fae Pink Wasp Rose Myrid Brown Thylacine Arcane Common ~[b]10,000 treasure[/b]~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84879236][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/848793/84879236_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Sparklepop's Second Oldest Son[/b] Pearlcatcher Rose Jaguar Rose Myrid Blood Thylacine Arcane Common ~[b]15,000 treasure[/b]~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84879237][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/848793/84879237_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Sparklepop's Daughter[/b] Fae Pink Jaguar Smoke Myrid Garnet Thylacine Arcane Common ~[b]10,000 treasure[/b]~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84879238][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/848793/84879238_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Sparklepop's Youngest Son[/b] Fae Pink Jaguar White Myrid Ruby Thylacine Arcane Common ~[b]10,000 treasure[/b]~ Tell me if you want any of them, but remember to read the rules!
Sparklepop looks over the four eggs that she has been caring for, watching as they start to hatch. Her magic flowing. The first egg starts to hatch, a pink fae tumbling out. It was a male with large plates on his body and a rose-colored myrid across his fins. He had brown stripes on his body. The next was a male pearlcatcher with rose-colored spots and equally rosy swirls. He had stark brown stripes crossing his body. His sister, the only female of the clutch, then came. She was a pink fae with purple spots, smoke-colored swirls on her fins, and garnet stripes. Finally, there was the youngest and smallest. A pink fae with white swirls and bright ruby stripes. They were beautiful, all of them.

Sparkles-First-Clutch.png
Sparklepop has hatched four hatchlings! They are all 10,000 treasure each with the exception of the pearlcatcher, who is 15,000 treasure by virtue of being XXY. They have not been given names, bonded animals, or powers yet, which you can decide when buying them. They can have any personality, gender identity, or other lore facets. When they hit adulthood, I will give them names, animals, and powers, but will still be sellable.

84879235_350.png
Sparklepop's Oldest Son
Fae
Pink Wasp
Rose Myrid
Brown Thylacine
Arcane Common
~10,000 treasure~

84879236_350.png
Sparklepop's Second Oldest Son
Pearlcatcher
Rose Jaguar
Rose Myrid
Blood Thylacine
Arcane Common
~15,000 treasure~

84879237_350.png
Sparklepop's Daughter
Fae
Pink Jaguar
Smoke Myrid
Garnet Thylacine
Arcane Common
~10,000 treasure~

84879238_350.png
Sparklepop's Youngest Son
Fae
Pink Jaguar
White Myrid
Ruby Thylacine
Arcane Common
~10,000 treasure~

Tell me if you want any of them, but remember to read the rules!
QB1ezjo.pngpMh8rVE.png
@Aquasparky id love to purchase the pearl catcher, hes beautiful! send me a crossroads or private auction please ^^
@Aquasparky id love to purchase the pearl catcher, hes beautiful! send me a crossroads or private auction please ^^
| they/them pronouns |
2YQ3Xfu.png
@TheGayTimes28 I will do just that! Do you have a specific name, bond animal or power planned, or do you want me to choose that.
@TheGayTimes28 I will do just that! Do you have a specific name, bond animal or power planned, or do you want me to choose that.
QB1ezjo.pngpMh8rVE.png
you can choose, im pretty bad at names lol and as for animal i was thinking a flamingo? (because he is very pink, maybe ill name him after some word for flamingo??) EDIT: forgot powers, im planning for adverage arcane powers since his eye type is arcane)
@/Aquasparky
you can choose, im pretty bad at names lol and as for animal i was thinking a flamingo? (because he is very pink, maybe ill name him after some word for flamingo??) EDIT: forgot powers, im planning for adverage arcane powers since his eye type is arcane)
@/Aquasparky
| they/them pronouns |
2YQ3Xfu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21