Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New year new questionnaire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why? mulberry, my progen has a mulberry primary and i just feel like the color is pretty and it usually works 2) What's the story behind your username? it's a literal story. (warbreaker by brandon sanderson, check it out, it's good!) 3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't? plague. i picked it originally(i debated between it and shadow, but it's what i ended up with and i love it). i've never switched flights, but plague is definitely going to be my permanent one ( i plan to do a vacation in all of them at some point though) 4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where? flint. i think it should be between smoke/gloom 5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most? i don't have one. berry/berry/cream shows up kinda often due to fodder breeding though 6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little? depends on whether i have a skin on, but usually yes 7) How often do you use skins on your dragons? i really only buy fest skins and mostly just 1 per fest, i pick my favorite(s) and save them. so i don't have a lot of dragons with skins 8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.) obelisks. the adults look goofy and beluga would be perfect for obelisk males 9) What's your favorite FR item? idk, if fams count then plague sprite or bonefiend 10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why? dubious cucumber. it looks weird i want it 11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing? a singular butter stick 12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why? Eternal Snow should be snowflakes bc it's cuter 13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90009480]skittle[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86320888]chicken nugget[/url] 14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why? wind. idk what to change it to but i wouldn't immediately think oh that's wind from the color it is. 15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them? a giant mainecoon/ragdoll cat mix that sits on the dragons(mainly spirals bc that would be amazing). acquire via baldwins maybe 16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book! yes. Facility 128 originated as a high-security prison for Sornieth’s most dangerous criminals. Though Facility 128 still holds some of these criminals to analyze their behavior in isolation, it now also acts as a research center for creating new, harsh strains of the plague and a stronger breed of plague dragon for warfare. It’s generally inaccessible to all but inmates and staff, as it is heavily guarded and highly secretive. all my lore dragons can be viewed [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89069189]here[/url] 17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant? shark. just succulents in general. 18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making? fishing, but in plague soup and you have a rare chance of a mutated fish or plague themed drop 19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest? i loveee shadow/plague primal. usually i use plague bc im plague and my lore involves plague mostly 20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see? beastclan protagonist 21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on? like pokemon but with more color variations and when they faint they get new genes 22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using? most of them wont bc theyre either locked in a cell or too standoffish, but [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55891369]apollo [/url]definitely would. they'd start dabbing though 23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite? baldwin and patches 24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why? customizable iron on patches of dragons, or pins(but shaped like the breeds not just a circle). idk why i like pins 25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon? nothing comes to mind rn, but i've seen some funny ones 26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon! 3 favorites: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90427930]algernon[/url], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89776616]broth[/url], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89442449]carnage[/url] 27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them? yes. one has lore and i've started her gening and the other is ugly and collecting dust in my hibden 28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why? there's absolutely no way i'm too indecisive. aberration, aether, or auraboa. i don't have a favorite but i love them. 29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks? they'd be addicted 30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general! cheese exists snow daysssssss reptiles. [img]https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/03/11/30/42/1000_F_311304204_IoEs8GYGqHBWXdijYr7Tk8n1OxOCngzv.jpg[/img] 31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these? yes! joined the list
1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?
mulberry, my progen has a mulberry primary and i just feel like the color is pretty and it usually works
2) What's the story behind your username?
it's a literal story. (warbreaker by brandon sanderson, check it out, it's good!)
3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?
plague. i picked it originally(i debated between it and shadow, but it's what i ended up with and i love it). i've never switched flights, but plague is definitely going to be my permanent one ( i plan to do a vacation in all of them at some point though)
4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?
flint. i think it should be between smoke/gloom
5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?
i don't have one. berry/berry/cream shows up kinda often due to fodder breeding though
6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?
depends on whether i have a skin on, but usually yes
7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?
i really only buy fest skins and mostly just 1 per fest, i pick my favorite(s) and save them. so i don't have a lot of dragons with skins
8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)
obelisks. the adults look goofy and beluga would be perfect for obelisk males
9) What's your favorite FR item?
idk, if fams count then plague sprite or bonefiend
10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?
dubious cucumber. it looks weird i want it
11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?
a singular butter stick
12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?
Eternal Snow should be snowflakes bc it's cuter
13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?
skittle chicken nugget
14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?
wind. idk what to change it to but i wouldn't immediately think oh that's wind from the color it is.
15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?
a giant mainecoon/ragdoll cat mix that sits on the dragons(mainly spirals bc that would be amazing). acquire via baldwins maybe
16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book!
yes. Facility 128 originated as a high-security prison for Sornieth’s most dangerous criminals. Though Facility 128 still holds some of these criminals to analyze their behavior in isolation, it now also acts as a research center for creating new, harsh strains of the plague and a stronger breed of plague dragon for warfare. It’s generally inaccessible to all but inmates and staff, as it is heavily guarded and highly secretive.
all my lore dragons can be viewed here
17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?
shark. just succulents in general.
18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?
fishing, but in plague soup and you have a rare chance of a mutated fish or plague themed drop
19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?
i loveee shadow/plague primal. usually i use plague bc im plague and my lore involves plague mostly
20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?
beastclan protagonist
21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?
like pokemon but with more color variations and when they faint they get new genes
22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?
most of them wont bc theyre either locked in a cell or too standoffish, but apollo definitely would. they'd start dabbing though
23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?
baldwin and patches
24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?
customizable iron on patches of dragons, or pins(but shaped like the breeds not just a circle). idk why i like pins
25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?
nothing comes to mind rn, but i've seen some funny ones
26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon!
3 favorites: algernon, broth, carnage
27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?
yes. one has lore and i've started her gening and the other is ugly and collecting dust in my hibden
28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?
there's absolutely no way i'm too indecisive. aberration, aether, or auraboa. i don't have a favorite but i love them.
29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?
they'd be addicted
30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general!
cheese exists
snow daysssssss
reptiles.
1000_F_311304204_IoEs8GYGqHBWXdijYr7Tk8n1OxOCngzv.jpg
31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?
yes! joined the list
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
mlr1H8z.png
adopt by AspenCrow
wlryNhX.png
desperate to get my forum post count up lets gooo :o 1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why? peacock. i love all greens but i loveee deep and rich ones. 2) What's the story behind your username? nothing special, i was trying to come up with a gamertag last year (can't believe i made it to 22 without one actually) and my friend and i thought mothball was funny enough. mothball is taken on like, every platform, so its mawthball now 3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't? light, for the eye color tbh. i started in nature, and that's where my heart is still. might switch to earth in the future, i love neutrals and earth tones! 4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where? hmmmm. have to agree with previous users about thistle. or could i like... remove metals. please 5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most? i have plenty of xxys and xyx dragons, but honestly i prefer matchy xyz dragons for myself. its so satisfying when the accent colors on completely different colors/genes match up! 6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little? only a little, tbh. i love to accessorize my dragons with cool trinkets but i don't like covering up cool genes. you will almost never see my dragons with pants. 7) How often do you use skins on your dragons? not frequently, but i'm trying to save up gems to make new skins eventually! 8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.) aethers. they have similar energy, and they're one of my favorite breeds 9) What's your favorite FR item? [item=Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting] i just like it 10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why? [item=Crunchy Moth Legs] it doesn’t look particularly appetizing, but that’s all my poor faes ate for the first month of the game. i’d do it out of solidarity. 11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing? we’ll bring y’all some stew 13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget? all of them, good luck (i don’t really prescribe them lore/character traits, i just like making them pretty :) ) 14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why? i’m changing nature’s flight color to something a bit less close to default green. either warmer toned or closer to a dark forest color. i just want to return to the nature flight but that eye burning green doesn’t do it for me lol. 15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them? a seastar might be fun for the water flight folks. could be a cool coli drop. 16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book! nope, no lore :) i don’t really have time to read “for fun” but i’m reading a lot of books about architectural history and restoration for my college thesis rn. it’s not “for fun”, again, but i find it really fascinating. 17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant? i’m basic, i love cats. i love big leafy plants, like birds of paradise or croton. 18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making? i understand two player games would be too complex, but i would love something like chess. 19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest? i love faceted and the rare eye type. i love the rare eyes that look two-toned, i think it’s interesting and can be super matchy. i have a lot of light eye type dragons that i’ve bought off the AH. 20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see? i don’t really follow the lore lol, unsure. 21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on? i would love an open world style game, like BOTW. have no clue what the plot would be, but flying around as your dragon would be so much fun. 23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite? love fiona, the trans icon! arlo is also chill. i think marva is funny, but i haven’t been around on fr long enough to see her shop open. saving up my gravel, though 24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why? tbh a mug. maybe with a cool gimmicky handle, like a dragon tail or something. i just play fr every morning while i drink my coffee. 25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon? my friend named her progens stinky and albany, i have one of their kids, which she named sewer rat. i’ll never change it. the rest of my lair is pretty serious but i gotta honor stinky and albany, new york. 26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87806259][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/878063/87806259_350.png[/img][/url] i just think she’s cool! 27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them? i have one, he’s the same colors. my random progen was super ugly. i actually scattered her and got pretty much the exact same colors (they were marginally worse, actually) so i just exalted. if i ever feel like blowing gems on scatter scrolls i’ll just bring her back. 28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why? skydancers, maybe? i have a lot of them already, i just like that they’re feathery. their secondary genes usually turn out pretty unique to modern dragons. my next choice is obelisks, i love how their manes kinda balance the primary/secondary colors out. 30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general! i’m grateful to my friend who got my into FR in august! i’ve loved it so far. a personal note, i’m excited to graduate college! after this semester i’ll be moving to a city i love. it seems like all of my profs this semester are all great too. a good prof can make or break the class and i got REALLY lucky with a schedule full of only good profs. i’ve never seen profs rated so high on rate my professor. ending college well, hopefully :) 31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these? yeah! my activity in the forums is sporadic at best, though.
desperate to get my forum post count up lets gooo :o

peacock. i love all greens but i loveee deep and rich ones.

nothing special, i was trying to come up with a gamertag last year (can't believe i made it to 22 without one actually) and my friend and i thought mothball was funny enough. mothball is taken on like, every platform, so its mawthball now

3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?

light, for the eye color tbh. i started in nature, and that's where my heart is still. might switch to earth in the future, i love neutrals and earth tones!

4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?

hmmmm. have to agree with previous users about thistle.
or could i like... remove metals. please

5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?

i have plenty of xxys and xyx dragons, but honestly i prefer matchy xyz dragons for myself. its so satisfying when the accent colors on completely different colors/genes match up!

only a little, tbh. i love to accessorize my dragons with cool trinkets but i don't like covering up cool genes. you will almost never see my dragons with pants.

not frequently, but i'm trying to save up gems to make new skins eventually!

8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)

aethers. they have similar energy, and they're one of my favorite breeds

Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting i just like it

Crunchy Moth Legs
it doesn’t look particularly appetizing, but that’s all my poor faes ate for the first month of the game. i’d do it out of solidarity.

11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?

we’ll bring y’all some stew

13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?

all of them, good luck (i don’t really prescribe them lore/character traits, i just like making them pretty :) )

14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?

i’m changing nature’s flight color to something a bit less close to default green. either warmer toned or closer to a dark forest color. i just want to return to the nature flight but that eye burning green doesn’t do it for me lol.

15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?

a seastar might be fun for the water flight folks. could be a cool coli drop.

16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book!

nope, no lore :) i don’t really have time to read “for fun” but i’m reading a lot of books about architectural history and restoration for my college thesis rn. it’s not “for fun”, again, but i find it really fascinating.

i’m basic, i love cats.
i love big leafy plants, like birds of paradise or croton.

i understand two player games would be too complex, but i would love something like chess.

19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?

i love faceted and the rare eye type. i love the rare eyes that look two-toned, i think it’s interesting and can be super matchy. i have a lot of light eye type dragons that i’ve bought off the AH.

i don’t really follow the lore lol, unsure.

i would love an open world style game, like BOTW. have no clue what the plot would be, but flying around as your dragon would be so much fun.

23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?

love fiona, the trans icon! arlo is also chill. i think marva is funny, but i haven’t been around on fr long enough to see her shop open. saving up my gravel, though

tbh a mug. maybe with a cool gimmicky handle, like a dragon tail or something. i just play fr every morning while i drink my coffee.

my friend named her progens stinky and albany, i have one of their kids, which she named sewer rat. i’ll never change it. the rest of my lair is pretty serious but i gotta honor stinky and albany, new york.

26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon!

87806259_350.png
i just think she’s cool!

27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?

i have one, he’s the same colors. my random progen was super ugly. i actually scattered her and got pretty much the exact same colors (they were marginally worse, actually) so i just exalted. if i ever feel like blowing gems on scatter scrolls i’ll just bring her back.

28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?

skydancers, maybe? i have a lot of them already, i just like that they’re feathery. their secondary genes usually turn out pretty unique to modern dragons. my next choice is obelisks, i love how their manes kinda balance the primary/secondary colors out.

30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general!

i’m grateful to my friend who got my into FR in august! i’ve loved it so far.
a personal note, i’m excited to graduate college! after this semester i’ll be moving to a city i love.
it seems like all of my profs this semester are all great too. a good prof can make or break the class and i got REALLY lucky with a schedule full of only good profs. i’ve never seen profs rated so high on rate my professor. ending college well, hopefully :)

31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?
yeah! my activity in the forums is sporadic at best, though.
hi
i want to eventually have more forum posts so yeet [b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] Tarnish, Coal, Oilslick, Steel, Spruce, Denim, Antique, or Brown! Coal and Oilslick are really good for near-black browns and also oilslick's occasional denim accents are really good imo. Denim, Steel, Spruce and Brown are notable for having muted blues as either the main color or in brown's case the accent color. (same with antique) [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] my current username means 'worship of words', which i thought was neat enough to keep - otherwise i would've kept my previous one sialiss from the scientific name [i]sialia sialis[/i], or eastern bluebirds. both books, and words by extension, mean a lot personally to me, near as much as birds LOL [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] i started in wind, moved to shadow, moved to light, then moved to water, then to earth, and now i am visiting ice. i don't think i'll be moving much more, i think my forever home is gonna be earth after this with the occasional vacation to ice and water again. [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] maize to the yellow range, where it belongs imo. it's a little irritating where it is right now. [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] DEFINITELY xyz by a mile, but if i am to choose a double pattern i like, it's xyx because it feels a lot more fresh in comparison to triples and xxy. [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] a lot, but it can't look bulky. a lot of my dressed + finished modern projects can look cluttered but that's because uma + summer swelter or autumn breeze is the most common form of dressing in my lair. [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] related to above, very commonly. most of the dragons in my lair have an uma assigned for them and every time i obtain a new one i go through and look at what would fit on them. here's one of my current favorites [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91476713][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/914768/91476713_350.png[/img][/url] [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] every obelisk should be a birman. [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] i have quite a few! so here's a list [item=Sparrow Skull] [item=mith lorebook] [item=rusted crown] [item=weathered grimoire] [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] hands down. love apples. this or the new pumpkins [item=bittercrisp apples] [item=bagwitch pumpkin] [b]11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] at a point i had 300 of these. i just got done selling ~300 again. accept clownfish or else [item=bluebell clownfish] [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] actually treasure to gold bars sounds really good. if not maybe gems to something that would make more sense on site? but we don't have a lot of valuable gem items hmmm [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] mortal quarrels have no place in the realm of the gods. however. siedy would absolutely hunt someone down for a skittle or a chicken nugget. would she be easy to hold back? yes. will she try? yes. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85000305][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/850004/85000305_350.png[/img][/url] [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] arcane to literally any other color. i would make it a gold or a teal blue. no more hot pink pls [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you acquire them?[/b] okapi or a secretary bird. both would be obtained by gathering [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] no written lore yet unfortunately! [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] probably a snow leopard, or a dracula parrot. my favorite plants are probably willow trees, chrysanthemums, roses or basil? but i also quite like wolfsbane and lobelia plants [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] spider solitaire. i want a solitaire fairgrounds game so bad. maybe we can make a play on spider solitaire and make it like.... shadow or silk-strewn wreckage themed [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] definitely earth, lightning, ice, and light! i'm not a big fan of the non-neutral flights most of the time. i'm also very biased to liking water's eyes as well! [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] windsinger's wacky adventures to find tidelord again. but it's an unlikely allies type trope with one of the other gods like icewarden or something. [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] pass. this is making me want an actual rpg coli with a full storyline. pensive [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] also pass, i somehow don't have any dancers or dragons who would dance in my lair? this needs to change eventually [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] pinkerton or galore or fiona. for grand exchange probably higgins or avery [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] i! want! real! deity! plushes! they're so cute in the item art and it's perfect because i always have the visual of a hatchling cuddling up with one [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] hmmmm, i don't think there's many i've seen without being Very biased. But if I may for a moment, I quite like [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85055407]Zilmrijyn[/url] [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] i have a few! but for brevity i will share only two [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89404442][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/894045/89404442_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91462746][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/914628/91462746_350.png[/img][/url] [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] so funny story, i have them still technically, or plans for them. i was scattering my custom because splash/silver/spring really wasn't doing it for me and i ended up with an xyx. so now for my random progen i will be scattering until he is similarly earthy or has muted blues. once i have funds. for now he is in the exalt void i will show her off. because i love her. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/31531385][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/315314/31531385_350.png[/img][/url] [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] for ancients, probably gaoler, veilspun, or sandsurge. for moderns probably tundra, nocturne or bogsneak. for all of these it's simply because i really like them, but will never happen because the cost of a g1 veilspun or sandsurge lair Scares Me [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] i literally think they'd all either freak out OR they'd have some way to enjoy it. with a special shout out to aylzrit, who is an old man in spirit so i think he'd probably assume it's eldritch magics of some sort. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85614068][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/856141/85614068_350.png[/img][/url] [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] 1.) uhh, i got a laptop that i can play games on and i have a few books from my to-read list finally 2.) i'm finally getting college stuff sorted out and am going to begin applying/sorting out my options soon 3.) the new year was fun this year and i'm very happy with how things are as is [b]31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?[/b] yes! i added myself to the pinglist
i want to eventually have more forum posts so yeet

Tarnish, Coal, Oilslick, Steel, Spruce, Denim, Antique, or Brown! Coal and Oilslick are really good for near-black browns and also oilslick's occasional denim accents are really good imo. Denim, Steel, Spruce and Brown are notable for having muted blues as either the main color or in brown's case the accent color. (same with antique)

my current username means 'worship of words', which i thought was neat enough to keep - otherwise i would've kept my previous one sialiss from the scientific name sialia sialis, or eastern bluebirds. both books, and words by extension, mean a lot personally to me, near as much as birds LOL

i started in wind, moved to shadow, moved to light, then moved to water, then to earth, and now i am visiting ice. i don't think i'll be moving much more, i think my forever home is gonna be earth after this with the occasional vacation to ice and water again.

maize to the yellow range, where it belongs imo. it's a little irritating where it is right now.

DEFINITELY xyz by a mile, but if i am to choose a double pattern i like, it's xyx because it feels a lot more fresh in comparison to triples and xxy.

a lot, but it can't look bulky. a lot of my dressed + finished modern projects can look cluttered but that's because uma + summer swelter or autumn breeze is the most common form of dressing in my lair.

related to above, very commonly. most of the dragons in my lair have an uma assigned for them and every time i obtain a new one i go through and look at what would fit on them. here's one of my current favorites

91476713_350.png

every obelisk should be a birman.

i have quite a few! so here's a list

Sparrow Skull Mith Lorebook Rusted Crown Weathered Grimoire

hands down. love apples. this or the new pumpkins

Bittercrisp Apples Bagwitch Pumpkin

at a point i had 300 of these. i just got done selling ~300 again. accept clownfish or else

Bluebell Clownfish

12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?
actually treasure to gold bars sounds really good. if not maybe gems to something that would make more sense on site? but we don't have a lot of valuable gem items hmmm

mortal quarrels have no place in the realm of the gods. however. siedy would absolutely hunt someone down for a skittle or a chicken nugget. would she be easy to hold back? yes. will she try? yes.
85000305_350.png

arcane to literally any other color. i would make it a gold or a teal blue. no more hot pink pls

15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you acquire them?

okapi or a secretary bird. both would be obtained by gathering

no written lore yet unfortunately!

probably a snow leopard, or a dracula parrot. my favorite plants are probably willow trees, chrysanthemums, roses or basil? but i also quite like wolfsbane and lobelia plants

spider solitaire. i want a solitaire fairgrounds game so bad. maybe we can make a play on spider solitaire and make it like.... shadow or silk-strewn wreckage themed

definitely earth, lightning, ice, and light! i'm not a big fan of the non-neutral flights most of the time. i'm also very biased to liking water's eyes as well!

windsinger's wacky adventures to find tidelord again. but it's an unlikely allies type trope with one of the other gods like icewarden or something.

pass. this is making me want an actual rpg coli with a full storyline. pensive

22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?
also pass, i somehow don't have any dancers or dragons who would dance in my lair? this needs to change eventually

pinkerton or galore or fiona. for grand exchange probably higgins or avery

i! want! real! deity! plushes! they're so cute in the item art and it's perfect because i always have the visual of a hatchling cuddling up with one

hmmmm, i don't think there's many i've seen without being Very biased. But if I may for a moment, I quite like Zilmrijyn

i have a few! but for brevity i will share only two

89404442_350.png

91462746_350.png

so funny story, i have them still technically, or plans for them. i was scattering my custom because splash/silver/spring really wasn't doing it for me and i ended up with an xyx. so now for my random progen i will be scattering until he is similarly earthy or has muted blues. once i have funds. for now he is in the exalt void

i will show her off. because i love her.
31531385_350.png

for ancients, probably gaoler, veilspun, or sandsurge. for moderns probably tundra, nocturne or bogsneak. for all of these it's simply because i really like them, but will never happen because the cost of a g1 veilspun or sandsurge lair Scares Me

i literally think they'd all either freak out OR they'd have some way to enjoy it. with a special shout out to aylzrit, who is an old man in spirit so i think he'd probably assume it's eldritch magics of some sort.
85614068_350.png

1.) uhh, i got a laptop that i can play games on and i have a few books from my to-read list finally 2.) i'm finally getting college stuff sorted out and am going to begin applying/sorting out my options soon 3.) the new year was fun this year and i'm very happy with how things are as is

yes! i added myself to the pinglist
x x x x x wbyXDvY.gif x x x epeolatry - they/them - fr+2
x x x x ——————
| pings ok!
| iso: spruce, oilslick, antique,
copper, & abyss g1s
x x x x AHNE3DW.png x | avatar
| sales
| about
| brewing service
[b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] Based on how I scry, copper? Somehow I always come back to copper. (but) triple radioactive dragons my beloved [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] Based on a character from warhammer - Kairos Fateweaver, and the sacred number of the god he serves - Tzeentch - 9. I'm not so interested in warhammer nowadays, but I love the Tzeentch aesthetic and lore (simplified, it's a bit like the Arcane flight aesthetic but a lot more body horror (and cyan), birds and squids and too many mouths and eyes. [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] Arcane - sometimes i think about switching to earth or wind but I'm saving my free flight change (for what? who knows?). Arcane eyes are some of my favourite too. [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] Stone more towards the greens - maybe next to camo? [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] XXYs are cool but most of the time I like XYZ. I somehow keep ending up with XXX radioactives in my lair, though I love them a lot. [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] I like the look of dragons with a lot, the well thought out maximalist ones with so much you can hardly see the dragon underneath. However I am bad at planning outfits, dressing dragons and obtaining apparel, so I tend to only use a little. [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] When I get them from fests and I have a dragon that it matches - sometimes. I'm not getting into UMAs, I don't want another money sink. [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] I love obelisks so much and they would be a great loss, but it would just be too good to replace them with cats! [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] No idea! For me, items are a means to an end, even if I do hoard all of them. Its all about the dragons to me. [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] I reckon coneflower cotton candy would be very tasty, all sweet and crunchy if somewhat lettuce-y. I mean, you could choose the various raspberries or strawberries just from flight rising, but that's a bit boring? [b]11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] All the varieties of cotton candy! I still have one stack of each type, and I'm sure the acquired taste of fishy or meaty candyfloss would be popular among [i]at least some [/i]other people too. [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] Maybe change around the all-seeing shroom and shimmering pinecone? Mushrooms are more of a shadow flight thing in my mind. Plague cound have carved bones maybe? [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget? [/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90199414][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/901995/90199414_350.png[/img][/url] Lamashtu here is your average chaotic feral petty plague lady, she definitely would fight anyone for any food. [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] I think I'd like to change nature slightly. The green tends to be a bit too saturated for me. I'd like wind flight to keep their bright green eyes, but maybe nature could fulfil a more neutral, toned down forest-ish green. Often when I scry a neutral brown or green dragon I end up defaulting to earth eyes because nature is too bright. I find it hard to match nature eyes to most dragons. [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them? [/b] Maybe komodo dragons? My favourite animals are dragons. lizards and dinosaurs but we have a lot of that already. Just a [b]biiiiiiiiiig[/b] komodo dragon. [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] My favourite book (I think) is The Hobbit. I love it to bits! I think it's a side effect of being given cassette tapes of the bbc audio drama, and listening to it over and over until I could pretty much recite some of it. (I'm not that old I promise, I was listening to cassette tapes until a few years ago because my mum gave me her old stereo) But if you want a bit more info on some less famous books, I would recommend Animorphs (yes, them). The first book, The Invasion goes over how a group of 5 teenagers decide to take a short cut on the way home from the mall through a construction site, when an alien spaceship crashes in front of them. The alien (part of a species called Andalites, who invented the morphing technology), Prince Elfangor tells our protagonists about the secret invasion of earth by the brain-invading slugs the Yeerks, and gives them the power to morph into any animal they can touch. Elfangor is also heavily wounded and dying. A yeerk force, with their leader, Visser Three (the only yeerk who has taken an andalite body, ergo the only yeerk host who can morph). The kids hide, and watch as Visser Three morphs a horrifying alien monster and eats Elfangor in quite a gory fashion (it's not a spoiler if it happens in chapter 5 of a book). This is the first trauma these kids go through! The longer arc of each character is roughly about how war changes people, and it is increasing easy for them to commit violence as the books go on and their morality slowly changes from being on the morally right side of the war to whatever it takes to win, to us-or-them. Individual character arcs are: Jake: The leader. His brother, Tom is a yeerk host, and most of his motivation throughout the series is to save him. IMO not as interesting as other characters. Mostly more of the war corrupting morals stuff. Rachel: Is introduced as 'the pretty girl'. While hard moral choices weigh heavily on the other teens, Rachel finds it all too easy to commit violence. She often retreats into her battle morph of a grizzly bear and takes anger out on the enemy combatants. As the war goes on she becomes almost addicted to the thrill of combat, and wonders if she will be able to survive in the peacetime after the war. The 'bad guy' on the the team of 'good guys' Cassie: The daughter of vets, and is highly aware of the natural world. Animal girl. While other characters lose their morals over time, Cassie tries to stick to them more and more. She is the one to ask 'are we the baddies?'. The team needs a hypocrite like this, to prevent them from going too far. Marco: Is introduced as the comic relief. Has quite a bit of trauma regarding his dead mother. He will generally shoot down all plans, and identify how they will go wrong. And they do, he's right. He is the main strategist. As time goes on, Marco becomes more and more logical and ruthless. One of his best quotes is about 'the bright clear line that goes from A to B' and not caring about method or means but the beauty that you can see the perfection of the plan. Tobias: Probably slight spoilers here - Tobias gets stuck as a hawk. A lot of his arc has to do with reconciling himself with living as a hawk eg. eating and killing prey, how being a hawk affects his relationship with Rachel, and learning where he came from (its aliens. not gonna say more than that) Ax: A teenage andalite the animorphs find and he becomes part of the gang. Andalites are first presented a bit like space elves, the friendly noble race of aliens. Living on earth amongst humans he gradually becomes more disillusioned with the andalites, as it is revealed that they are not such a good race after all. Also Elfangor's little brother. And thus follows many many books full of 90s humour and references, body horror, food horror (there's a lot of eating people on both sides of the war), and mass casualty events. Yay! (can you tell I like these books?) [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] I'd like to say dragon, but apart from that? Large reptiles and birds. Dinosaurs, cassowaries, bustards/capercaillies, crocodiles etc. Corvids are really cool too. Don't have many favourite plants, but ferns, fruit trees and succulents are all very nice. [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] Not sure... Based on the flash game type feeling of the rest of them, I think a baking/making or decorating minigame (no timer though, that stresses me out) [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] Not really... I would like to [b]love[/b] multigaze but it's so hard to implement effectively. I also like all of the primal eye variants. [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] A quest to find the tidelord maybe? I would want all the backstory of the game to keep being legends. I'm imagining a single dragon and their beastclan friend/partner travelling around sornieth, collecting up waifs and strays to create an ensemble cast and their own clan. It doesn't have to be searching for the tidelord either, a quest like that just feels like a good jumping off point. [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] Farming sim - ish? (i'm thinking rune factory) i think its quite an obvious one - you can easily progress and grow your clan, there's room for fun npc characters. Going off rune factory, some small amount of combat could be included as well to move the plot along. [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] I'm an sad internet denizen I dunno dance moves lol. Party dragons in my lair would include though: Mahazael #89080594 Rhadamanthus #88886489 Fateweaver #87531471 Rosaceae #83461978 BirthdayGirl #82073653 Lightpelt #84214325 MintyMeringue #82653902 Tessarin #74340844 Frangipani #89359836 Firey #88665410 Endgame #84748002 (that's more than I expected, we must be quite the party lair) [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] I really like Arlo. I love obelisks, I love palaeontology. Arlo! (Fiona is also lovely too). I love Glass and Gloss, but having a cardboard cutout for Marva makes them my favourite grand exchange npc. [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] Big fan of painting miniatures. If I could paint my own Arcanist or Arlo or a plain old aether I would be very happy. [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] I actually have no idea? [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] Same thing, I'm not sure. Big fan of Emblem though, if not his smoke tertiary gene. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80846275][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/808463/80846275_350.png[/img][/url] [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] I do, I have not scattered them, and I have some very expensive auraboa scries planned for them. [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] I think obelisks. I would miss my aethers, aberrations and auraboas but having a modern breed would be good (so I can still dress them up) [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] I think they would like them, most of them being arcane element. The unpredictability and sweetness fits with arcane nicely I think. [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] 1. I'm playing through Monster Hunter Stories 2! I love my Gravios so much! 2. I've got an exciting university applicant's day soon! 3. My dog is very cute :3 Nice quiz! Thank you!
Based on how I scry, copper? Somehow I always come back to copper. (but) triple radioactive dragons my beloved
Based on a character from warhammer - Kairos Fateweaver, and the sacred number of the god he serves - Tzeentch - 9. I'm not so interested in warhammer nowadays, but I love the Tzeentch aesthetic and lore (simplified, it's a bit like the Arcane flight aesthetic but a lot more body horror (and cyan), birds and squids and too many mouths and eyes.
Arcane - sometimes i think about switching to earth or wind but I'm saving my free flight change (for what? who knows?). Arcane eyes are some of my favourite too.
Stone more towards the greens - maybe next to camo?
XXYs are cool but most of the time I like XYZ. I somehow keep ending up with XXX radioactives in my lair, though I love them a lot.
I like the look of dragons with a lot, the well thought out maximalist ones with so much you can hardly see the dragon underneath. However I am bad at planning outfits, dressing dragons and obtaining apparel, so I tend to only use a little.
When I get them from fests and I have a dragon that it matches - sometimes. I'm not getting into UMAs, I don't want another money sink.
I love obelisks so much and they would be a great loss, but it would just be too good to replace them with cats!
No idea! For me, items are a means to an end, even if I do hoard all of them. Its all about the dragons to me.
I reckon coneflower cotton candy would be very tasty, all sweet and crunchy if somewhat lettuce-y. I mean, you could choose the various raspberries or strawberries just from flight rising, but that's a bit boring?
All the varieties of cotton candy! I still have one stack of each type, and I'm sure the acquired taste of fishy or meaty candyfloss would be popular among at least some other people too.
Maybe change around the all-seeing shroom and shimmering pinecone? Mushrooms are more of a shadow flight thing in my mind. Plague cound have carved bones maybe?

90199414_350.png
Lamashtu here is your average chaotic feral petty plague lady, she definitely would fight anyone for any food.
I think I'd like to change nature slightly. The green tends to be a bit too saturated for me. I'd like wind flight to keep their bright green eyes, but maybe nature could fulfil a more neutral, toned down forest-ish green. Often when I scry a neutral brown or green dragon I end up defaulting to earth eyes because nature is too bright. I find it hard to match nature eyes to most dragons.
Maybe komodo dragons? My favourite animals are dragons. lizards and dinosaurs but we have a lot of that already. Just a biiiiiiiiiig komodo dragon.
My favourite book (I think) is The Hobbit. I love it to bits! I think it's a side effect of being given cassette tapes of the bbc audio drama, and listening to it over and over until I could pretty much recite some of it. (I'm not that old I promise, I was listening to cassette tapes until a few years ago because my mum gave me her old stereo) But if you want a bit more info on some less famous books, I would recommend Animorphs (yes, them). The first book, The Invasion goes over how a group of 5 teenagers decide to take a short cut on the way home from the mall through a construction site, when an alien spaceship crashes in front of them. The alien (part of a species called Andalites, who invented the morphing technology), Prince Elfangor tells our protagonists about the secret invasion of earth by the brain-invading slugs the Yeerks, and gives them the power to morph into any animal they can touch. Elfangor is also heavily wounded and dying. A yeerk force, with their leader, Visser Three (the only yeerk who has taken an andalite body, ergo the only yeerk host who can morph). The kids hide, and watch as Visser Three morphs a horrifying alien monster and eats Elfangor in quite a gory fashion (it's not a spoiler if it happens in chapter 5 of a book). This is the first trauma these kids go through! The longer arc of each character is roughly about how war changes people, and it is increasing easy for them to commit violence as the books go on and their morality slowly changes from being on the morally right side of the war to whatever it takes to win, to us-or-them.
Individual character arcs are:
Jake: The leader. His brother, Tom is a yeerk host, and most of his motivation throughout the series is to save him. IMO not as interesting as other characters. Mostly more of the war corrupting morals stuff.
Rachel: Is introduced as 'the pretty girl'. While hard moral choices weigh heavily on the other teens, Rachel finds it all too easy to commit violence. She often retreats into her battle morph of a grizzly bear and takes anger out on the enemy combatants. As the war goes on she becomes almost addicted to the thrill of combat, and wonders if she will be able to survive in the peacetime after the war. The 'bad guy' on the the team of 'good guys'
Cassie: The daughter of vets, and is highly aware of the natural world. Animal girl. While other characters lose their morals over time, Cassie tries to stick to them more and more. She is the one to ask 'are we the baddies?'. The team needs a hypocrite like this, to prevent them from going too far.
Marco: Is introduced as the comic relief. Has quite a bit of trauma regarding his dead mother. He will generally shoot down all plans, and identify how they will go wrong. And they do, he's right. He is the main strategist. As time goes on, Marco becomes more and more logical and ruthless. One of his best quotes is about 'the bright clear line that goes from A to B' and not caring about method or means but the beauty that you can see the perfection of the plan.
Tobias: Probably slight spoilers here - Tobias gets stuck as a hawk. A lot of his arc has to do with reconciling himself with living as a hawk eg. eating and killing prey, how being a hawk affects his relationship with Rachel, and learning where he came from (its aliens. not gonna say more than that)
Ax: A teenage andalite the animorphs find and he becomes part of the gang. Andalites are first presented a bit like space elves, the friendly noble race of aliens. Living on earth amongst humans he gradually becomes more disillusioned with the andalites, as it is revealed that they are not such a good race after all. Also Elfangor's little brother.
And thus follows many many books full of 90s humour and references, body horror, food horror (there's a lot of eating people on both sides of the war), and mass casualty events. Yay! (can you tell I like these books?)
I'd like to say dragon, but apart from that? Large reptiles and birds. Dinosaurs, cassowaries, bustards/capercaillies, crocodiles etc. Corvids are really cool too. Don't have many favourite plants, but ferns, fruit trees and succulents are all very nice.
Not sure... Based on the flash game type feeling of the rest of them, I think a baking/making or decorating minigame (no timer though, that stresses me out)
Not really... I would like to love multigaze but it's so hard to implement effectively. I also like all of the primal eye variants.
A quest to find the tidelord maybe? I would want all the backstory of the game to keep being legends. I'm imagining a single dragon and their beastclan friend/partner travelling around sornieth, collecting up waifs and strays to create an ensemble cast and their own clan. It doesn't have to be searching for the tidelord either, a quest like that just feels like a good jumping off point.
Farming sim - ish? (i'm thinking rune factory) i think its quite an obvious one - you can easily progress and grow your clan, there's room for fun npc characters. Going off rune factory, some small amount of combat could be included as well to move the plot along.
I'm an sad internet denizen I dunno dance moves lol. Party dragons in my lair would include though:
Mahazael #89080594
Rhadamanthus #88886489
Fateweaver #87531471
Rosaceae #83461978
BirthdayGirl #82073653
Lightpelt #84214325
MintyMeringue #82653902
Tessarin #74340844
Frangipani #89359836
Firey #88665410
Endgame #84748002
(that's more than I expected, we must be quite the party lair)
I really like Arlo. I love obelisks, I love palaeontology. Arlo! (Fiona is also lovely too). I love Glass and Gloss, but having a cardboard cutout for Marva makes them my favourite grand exchange npc.
Big fan of painting miniatures. If I could paint my own Arcanist or Arlo or a plain old aether I would be very happy.
I actually have no idea?
Same thing, I'm not sure. Big fan of Emblem though, if not his smoke tertiary gene.
80846275_350.png
I do, I have not scattered them, and I have some very expensive auraboa scries planned for them.
I think obelisks. I would miss my aethers, aberrations and auraboas but having a modern breed would be good (so I can still dress them up)
I think they would like them, most of them being arcane element. The unpredictability and sweetness fits with arcane nicely I think.
1. I'm playing through Monster Hunter Stories 2! I love my Gravios so much!
2. I've got an exciting university applicant's day soon!
3. My dog is very cute :3

Nice quiz! Thank you!
flygon.gifaggron.gifnidoking.gifgiratina-altered.gifmewtwo.gifblaziken-f.gif
1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why? Oof. Tough choice. Soil. 2) What's the story behind your username? I knew a mallard called May. Well I named her May myself. She was the first wild duck I learned to identify as an individual. 3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't? Nature because I love nature irl! Never switched, but if I [i]had[/i] to switch.. plague or water. I truly love nature and that includes everything. The theme of survival of the fittest in plague is something that vibes with me, since that's a huge part of real-world nature. Otherwise water since.. it's part of nature.. lol 4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where? Murk to inbetween Hunter and Forest. 5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most? Hmm. I love a good xyz that matches.. Latte/grey/maize is my favourite I've hatched.. 6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little? Depends on the dragon, but generally a lot of low coverage apparel! 7) How often do you use skins on your dragons? Uhhhh.... nearly 100% of the time, if this includes accents! 8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.) I do think it would be funny to replace imperials and see what happens to the g1/g2 imp market, will it skyrocket or drop? but I think maaaybe... Aethers? I love them, but don't have many yet. So it'd be the least disruptive. 9) What's your favorite FR item? Daybreak Decorations. Hands down, the best. [item=daybreak decorations] Pair it up with the golden seraph set... OOOOOHHH.. 10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why? [item=blue jelly] blue plant c u b e 11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing? I'd try make some jam out of potash peaches! [item=miniature potash peach] A sauce or spread is really good for potlucks, since it can be added to most of other people's dishes! 12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why? Probably gems to like.. diamonds? that's what they are, no? it's more accurate than a generic word like gems. Gems could mean rubies and emeralds but the picture is a single diamond always. 13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget? Maybe [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33599659]Autumn[/url].. My dragons are quite non-confrontational. I think she would go feral for a chicken nuggie though. 14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why? Nature, just desaturate the green a lil.. Like a tiiiiny bit.. 15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them? Ducks. 30 different ducks. Male and female, all the wild breeds you can think of. Mallards, Tufteds, Goldeneyes, Teals... ALL OF THEM. You find them through gathering, depending on their main diets. Some ducks are more reliant on molluscs and fish, others rely on plants and seeds. 16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book! Lore? My lore is mostly in my head.. but if I write it down I end up revising and rewriting it over and over. I really can't explain my lore or write it out, so yeah.. Favourite book it is! I really enjoy the black magician trilogy by Trudi Canavan. I'm bad at explaining stuff but.. it's just nice. 17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant? I uh.. Mallard ducks. Yeah. I've gone on a lot about 'em, eh? As for plant.. Nettles or the native irish ivy. Both VERY useful for wildlife. 18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making? Escape the Abiding Boneyard! Basically just a maze, but the lore snippet says dragons get lost so!! yeah. Also plague needs more love.. :( 19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest? Nature unusual. It adds such a nice gradient.. I don't use any eye colours on purpose. I do like nature eyes though.. (biased) 20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see? I think a dramatic re-telling of the first 3 ages. I'm bad at movie plots.. or the sickness and the seed! 21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on? Hmm. REVIVE THE 3DS!!!!, and something in the vein of animal crossing new leaf. Dragons move into your clan and you have to provide apparel and familiars and food. You manage resources and stuff and upgrade buildings. there's a coliseum mode where you can get stuff Or a style savvy / style boutique game where you manage a marketplace and have to dress up the dragons who come in to their liking. 22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using? H I M. DRAXXOR. THIS MAN OVER HERE. He loves the festivals, so he'd love a party. Sadly due to how much apparel he wears, he can't physically dance well, so awkward shuffling. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20594060][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/205941/20594060_350.png[/img][/url] 23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite? Scribbles. They're so cute. Higgins. he sounds so done after notn ends lmao. The "Night of the Nocturne is over. The shop is closed right now, please go home... " you KNOW dragons try to trade stuff in when it's closed lol 24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why? Element enamel pins. Otherwise.. familiar plushies :3 25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon? I think from the randomiser it was fingers. Just.. fingers. hatchling named fingers [emoji=guardian scared size=2] Otherwise I love [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/31015860]Rhagoh[/url] as a name. Dunno where it came from, maybe he was pre-named or I randomised him? I love it either way. 26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon! YOU CAN'T JUST ASK ME- okay fine. Lleu. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/31086310][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/310864/31086310_350.png[/img][/url] 27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them? Yep! and no. no scatters.. just luck. They're both quite matchy! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/31476963]Cheeky[/url] = Soil/Mulberry/Stone was my custom. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/31476964]Rika[/url] = Avocado/Red/Carmine was random. From looking at the colours and how they mesh, you'd think the nature coloured one was my custom, but nope! 28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why? Ohh. Toughie. Spirals. I like both poses equally so.. yeah. Not much reason there. 29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks? Oh hey! Salt! mmmm.. yummy.. i like salt. (eats poprocks) Crunch Crunch.. POP POPPOP- Panic ensues. They'd think it's sorcery. 30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general! 1. I got some new games I love! The style boutique games (style savvy in na, girls mode in japan). You run a boutique and dress people up. It has a lot of depth and I think anyone could enjoy it! You have to manage money and stuff! 2. I've found that I really enjoy helping out new players! I try to give em some skins and apparel to get started with dressing their dragons! 3. A few years ago I would not have been able to say anything positive about myself without getting super uncomfortable.. but now I don't get like that over it! 31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these? Sure!
Oof. Tough choice. Soil.

I knew a mallard called May. Well I named her May myself. She was the first wild duck I learned to identify as an individual.

Nature because I love nature irl! Never switched, but if I had to switch.. plague or water. I truly love nature and that includes everything. The theme of survival of the fittest in plague is something that vibes with me, since that's a huge part of real-world nature. Otherwise water since.. it's part of nature.. lol

Murk to inbetween Hunter and Forest.

Hmm. I love a good xyz that matches.. Latte/grey/maize is my favourite I've hatched..

Depends on the dragon, but generally a lot of low coverage apparel!

Uhhhh.... nearly 100% of the time, if this includes accents!

I do think it would be funny to replace imperials and see what happens to the g1/g2 imp market, will it skyrocket or drop? but I think maaaybe... Aethers? I love them, but don't have many yet. So it'd be the least disruptive.

Daybreak Decorations. Hands down, the best. Daybreak Decorations
Pair it up with the golden seraph set... OOOOOHHH..

Blue Jelly blue plant c u b e

I'd try make some jam out of potash peaches! Miniature Potash Peach
A sauce or spread is really good for potlucks, since it can be added to most of other people's dishes!

Probably gems to like.. diamonds? that's what they are, no? it's more accurate than a generic word like gems. Gems could mean rubies and emeralds but the picture is a single diamond always.

Maybe Autumn.. My dragons are quite non-confrontational. I think she would go feral for a chicken nuggie though.

Nature, just desaturate the green a lil.. Like a tiiiiny bit..

Ducks. 30 different ducks. Male and female, all the wild breeds you can think of. Mallards, Tufteds, Goldeneyes, Teals... ALL OF THEM.
You find them through gathering, depending on their main diets. Some ducks are more reliant on molluscs and fish, others rely on plants and seeds.

Lore? My lore is mostly in my head.. but if I write it down I end up revising and rewriting it over and over. I really can't explain my lore or write it out, so yeah.. Favourite book it is! I really enjoy the black magician trilogy by Trudi Canavan.
I'm bad at explaining stuff but.. it's just nice.

I uh.. Mallard ducks. Yeah. I've gone on a lot about 'em, eh? As for plant.. Nettles or the native irish ivy. Both VERY useful for wildlife.

Escape the Abiding Boneyard! Basically just a maze, but the lore snippet says dragons get lost so!! yeah. Also plague needs more love.. :(

Nature unusual. It adds such a nice gradient.. I don't use any eye colours on purpose. I do like nature eyes though.. (biased)

I think a dramatic re-telling of the first 3 ages. I'm bad at movie plots.. or the sickness and the seed!

Hmm. REVIVE THE 3DS!!!!, and something in the vein of animal crossing new leaf. Dragons move into your clan and you have to provide apparel and familiars and food. You manage resources and stuff and upgrade buildings. there's a coliseum mode where you can get stuff
Or a style savvy / style boutique game where you manage a marketplace and have to dress up the dragons who come in to their liking.

H I M. DRAXXOR. THIS MAN OVER HERE.
He loves the festivals, so he'd love a party. Sadly due to how much apparel he wears, he can't physically dance well, so awkward shuffling.
20594060_350.png

Scribbles. They're so cute. Higgins. he sounds so done after notn ends lmao. The "Night of the Nocturne is over. The shop is closed right now, please go home... "
you KNOW dragons try to trade stuff in when it's closed lol

Element enamel pins. Otherwise.. familiar plushies :3

I think from the randomiser it was fingers. Just.. fingers. hatchling named fingers
Otherwise I love Rhagoh as a name. Dunno where it came from, maybe he was pre-named or I randomised him? I love it either way.

YOU CAN'T JUST ASK ME- okay fine. Lleu.
31086310_350.png

Yep! and no. no scatters.. just luck. They're both quite matchy!
Cheeky = Soil/Mulberry/Stone was my custom.
Rika = Avocado/Red/Carmine was random.
From looking at the colours and how they mesh, you'd think the nature coloured one was my custom, but nope!

Ohh. Toughie. Spirals. I like both poses equally so.. yeah. Not much reason there.

Oh hey! Salt! mmmm.. yummy.. i like salt. (eats poprocks) Crunch Crunch.. POP POPPOP- Panic ensues.
They'd think it's sorcery.

1. I got some new games I love! The style boutique games (style savvy in na, girls mode in japan). You run a boutique and dress people up. It has a lot of depth and I think anyone could enjoy it! You have to manage money and stuff!

2. I've found that I really enjoy helping out new players! I try to give em some skins and apparel to get started with dressing their dragons!

3. A few years ago I would not have been able to say anything positive about myself without getting super uncomfortable.. but now I don't get like that over it!

Sure!
A splatoon 3 user banner. The banner reads: Evil Freelancer , Polgara , #9997 bYt72YT.png

k7p86mU.png

OBrKa68.png

2VtxnMX.png

FObX7rS.png

rUoKR6y.png

WQA384m.png
1) [b]Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] [LIST] [*]Ohh that is so hard, but I guess Obsidian because I apparently have the most dragons with that color (just did a census). But I also love the look of a saturated pink over a de-saturated blue or saturated blue over a de-saturated pink. [/LIST] 2)[b] What's the story behind your username?[/b] [LIST] [*]Gosh I've had this UR since I was a pre-teen. The other variation is EnglishRose221. I got it from a book about witches I read when I was a kid. The MC chatted in online forums and her UR was EnglishRose. I have no idea what book is but I remember it was purple and was about witches and/or magic wielders. [/LIST] 3) [b]What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] [LIST] [*]Water! I've always had an affinity for water. Always felt I would be a water bender in the ATLA universe, have always loved swimming, and being on the water so it felt like a no-brainer for me. I have considered moving to Arcane as I am very academic (my lair lore is library/knowledge based lol), but the Water community has kept me solidly rooted here. [/LIST] 4) [b]You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] [LIST] [*]I don't think I would. I can't find any that I would move or change.[/LIST] 5) [b]What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] [LIST] [*]I like doubles (XXY, XYY, XYX), usually XXY ends up in my lair but the others occasionally do. I also have a lot of XYZs but I don't seek them out. [/LIST] 6) [b]Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] [LIST] [*]Probably in-between. There's a fine balance between a lot and a little apparel on a dragon, too much is too busy and you can't tell there's a dragon under there, too little and it almost takes away from the art of the dragon. Balancing the two where it compliments the dragon is how I like it. [/LIST] 7) [b]How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] [LIST] [*]Pretty often! I usually have such a specific vision for a dragon though so not all of my skins/accents get used.[/LIST] 8) [b]You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] [LIST] [*]Spirals or Abberations [/LIST] 9) [b]What's your favorite FR item?[/b] [LIST] [*]Unhatched Eggs [/LIST] 10) [b]You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] [LIST] [*]Bundle of haunchmeat. Reminds me of turkey legs from Renaissance Fair lol [item=bundle of haunchmeat] [/LIST] 11) [b]We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] [LIST] [*]A seafood dish decorated with coral and shells. Maybe made to look like a live ocean scene. [/LIST] 12) [b]If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] [LIST] [*]Gems to Diamonds. It's basic, but it's mostly because I always call gems diamonds, and call treasure gold. [/LIST] 13) [b]Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] [LIST] [*][b]Vodyan[/b], he's my little chaotic undead pirate who'd go wild for a skittle [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60477326][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/604774/60477326_350.png[/img][/url] [*]If it was a chicken nugget it would be [b]Sybil[/b], she loves her chicken nugs [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50882057][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/508821/50882057_350.png[/img][/url] [/LIST] 14) [b]You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] [LIST] [*]I'd probably give Earth a deeper brown. I feel like their a flight that is often overlooked by many, and the beige-like color they have perpetuates that. I think a richer brown is more indicative of the depth and richness of the flight and the element they represent [/LIST] 15) [b]You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you acquire them?[/b] [LIST] [*]I'd do more water theme like octopus, squid, dolphins. Maybe do darker themes like the Leviathan Trench (I feel like this is not used as a theme very often) like humbolt squids, hammerhead sharks, bigfin squid, blob fish, piranhas, eels. They can drop by gathering in Water, in the Coliseum in different arenas that have water in them (so not just the kelp beds), Arlo's in a Deep Sea themed level, and Swipp's. [/LIST] 16) [b]Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] [LIST] [*]I do! Oh boy. To note, my clan profile has a fun intro to my clan that I recommend reading (especially the [i]Terms of Entry[/i] near the bottom) Back when I first joined it started out as the Clan of Rainbow Waters because there were so many colorful dragons with refracting scales that it made a permanent rainbow on the surface of The Sea of Thousand Currents. However, since 2020, it has morphed into The Library of Rainbow Waters. The Library is a vast network of underwater caves in the Fishspine Reef. Not only does it have a large repository and shelves, but it has a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/306426/1794728?name=&type=undefined]unique garden[/url], a spa, a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/306426/2460163?name=&type=undefined]graveyard[/url], a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/306426/1812059?name=&type=undefined]Night Warriors Cave[/url], and a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/306426/2427846?name=&type=undefined]Laboratory[/url]. The fun thing about the Library Shelves, is that each permanent member of the clan has their own book of their life that appears when they join the clan and disappears once they leave for good. Anyone who stays long enough ends up having their own books appear on the shelf. These books are often hard to find and guarded by the clan's head Librarian [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3037246]Jesse[/url]. The Laboratory is a specialized research lab meant for the researching of the phenomenon of Shade possession and the creation of ways to extract Shades from possessed individuals with minimal harm. You can learn more about my Shade Lore from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45560459]Rowen[/url]. [/LIST] 17) [b]What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] [LIST] [*]My favorite animal is Manta Rays. My favorite plant is... varied. Tree: Burr Oak Medicinal: Yarrow Flower: Roses and Jasmine [/LIST] 19) [b]Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] [LIST] [*]Facet. I think Light Facet looks like honeycomb which I love. I also just love the colors of facet eyes, especially on hatchlings and permababies. [/LIST] 20) [b]FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] [LIST] [*]The creation of the FR universe before and after the dragons, and then the disappearance of Tidelord. [/LIST] 21)[b] FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] [LIST] [*]I would like to hope it's something like Assassians Creed: Odyssey. Big open world, lots of areas to explore, different Beast Clans members roaming around looking for a fight. On any and all platforms. [/LIST] 23) [b]Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] [LIST] [*]I like Pinkerton cause he keeps giving me berserkers, eliminates, and ambushes [emoji=coatl tongue size=2] [*]I like Sage because their outfits for each season are so pretty [/LIST] 25) [b]What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] [LIST] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56494118]Yeet[/url], he was a fodder save when I was an attendant for a past Wavecrest. He's a water primal with water colors, and this was before eye scrolls were a thing so it was wild that a primal got thrown for fodder. [/LIST] 26)[b] Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] [LIST] [*]Oh boy I have so many. In no particular order: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51136250]Rigel[/url], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/31972116]Ra[/url], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33733]Dyron[/url], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61381888]Samhain[/url], and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61759791]Botticelli[/url]. [/LIST] 27) [b]Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] [LIST] [*] I still have one, Helga, I want to scatter her but that's such an expensive project. The random Gen I was given as her counterpart I exalted immediately cause he did not have nice colors. [/LIST] 28)[b] If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] [LIST] [*]I would do Imperial because I absolutely adore that breed. However I am also a Gen1 lair, so having a mono lair of g1 imps would be nuts. So if I was doing Gen 1's it's probably be all Coatls. [/LIST] 29) [b]How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] [LIST] [*]Depends on the dragon, some wouldn't care, others would be curious but not want to try, and a few others would go absolutely nuts for them. [/LIST] 30)[b] Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] [LIST] [*]It finally snowed where I am! (I live in a nothern area where it snows in October and we just got snow now in January) [*]My cat has been very snuggly with me since I got home from traveling [*]I've gotten some interviews for jobs! [/LIST]
  • Ohh that is so hard, but I guess Obsidian because I apparently have the most dragons with that color (just did a census). But I also love the look of a saturated pink over a de-saturated blue or saturated blue over a de-saturated pink.

• Gosh I've had this UR since I was a pre-teen. The other variation is EnglishRose221. I got it from a book about witches I read when I was a kid. The MC chatted in online forums and her UR was EnglishRose. I have no idea what book is but I remember it was purple and was about witches and/or magic wielders.

• Water! I've always had an affinity for water. Always felt I would be a water bender in the ATLA universe, have always loved swimming, and being on the water so it felt like a no-brainer for me. I have considered moving to Arcane as I am very academic (my lair lore is library/knowledge based lol), but the Water community has kept me solidly rooted here.

• I don't think I would. I can't find any that I would move or change.

• I like doubles (XXY, XYY, XYX), usually XXY ends up in my lair but the others occasionally do. I also have a lot of XYZs but I don't seek them out.

• Probably in-between. There's a fine balance between a lot and a little apparel on a dragon, too much is too busy and you can't tell there's a dragon under there, too little and it almost takes away from the art of the dragon. Balancing the two where it compliments the dragon is how I like it.

• Pretty often! I usually have such a specific vision for a dragon though so not all of my skins/accents get used.

• Spirals or Abberations

• Unhatched Eggs

• Bundle of haunchmeat. Reminds me of turkey legs from Renaissance Fair lol
    Bundle of Haunchmeat

• A seafood dish decorated with coral and shells. Maybe made to look like a live ocean scene.

• Gems to Diamonds. It's basic, but it's mostly because I always call gems diamonds, and call treasure gold.

• Vodyan, he's my little chaotic undead pirate who'd go wild for a skittle
    60477326_350.png
  • If it was a chicken nugget it would be Sybil, she loves her chicken nugs
    50882057_350.png

• I'd probably give Earth a deeper brown. I feel like their a flight that is often overlooked by many, and the beige-like color they have perpetuates that. I think a richer brown is more indicative of the depth and richness of the flight and the element they represent

15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you acquire them?
  • I'd do more water theme like octopus, squid, dolphins. Maybe do darker themes like the Leviathan Trench (I feel like this is not used as a theme very often) like humbolt squids, hammerhead sharks, bigfin squid, blob fish, piranhas, eels. They can drop by gathering in Water, in the Coliseum in different arenas that have water in them (so not just the kelp beds), Arlo's in a Deep Sea themed level, and Swipp's.

• I do! Oh boy. To note, my clan profile has a fun intro to my clan that I recommend reading (especially the Terms of Entry near the bottom)

Back when I first joined it started out as the Clan of Rainbow Waters because there were so many colorful dragons with refracting scales that it made a permanent rainbow on the surface of The Sea of Thousand Currents. However, since 2020, it has morphed into The Library of Rainbow Waters. The Library is a vast network of underwater caves in the Fishspine Reef. Not only does it have a large repository and shelves, but it has a unique garden, a spa, a graveyard, a Night Warriors Cave, and a Laboratory. The fun thing about the Library Shelves, is that each permanent member of the clan has their own book of their life that appears when they join the clan and disappears once they leave for good. Anyone who stays long enough ends up having their own books appear on the shelf. These books are often hard to find and guarded by the clan's head Librarian Jesse. The Laboratory is a specialized research lab meant for the researching of the phenomenon of Shade possession and the creation of ways to extract Shades from possessed individuals with minimal harm. You can learn more about my Shade Lore from Rowen.

• My favorite animal is Manta Rays.
    My favorite plant is... varied.
    Tree: Burr Oak
    Medicinal: Yarrow
    Flower: Roses and Jasmine

• Facet. I think Light Facet looks like honeycomb which I love. I also just love the colors of facet eyes, especially on hatchlings and permababies.

• The creation of the FR universe before and after the dragons, and then the disappearance of Tidelord.

• I would like to hope it's something like Assassians Creed: Odyssey. Big open world, lots of areas to explore, different Beast Clans members roaming around looking for a fight.
    On any and all platforms.

• I like Pinkerton cause he keeps giving me berserkers, eliminates, and ambushes
  • I like Sage because their outfits for each season are so pretty

• Yeet, he was a fodder save when I was an attendant for a past Wavecrest. He's a water primal with water colors, and this was before eye scrolls were a thing so it was wild that a primal got thrown for fodder.

• I still have one, Helga, I want to scatter her but that's such an expensive project. The random Gen I was given as her counterpart I exalted immediately cause he did not have nice colors.

• I would do Imperial because I absolutely adore that breed. However I am also a Gen1 lair, so having a mono lair of g1 imps would be nuts. So if I was doing Gen 1's it's probably be all Coatls.

• Depends on the dragon, some wouldn't care, others would be curious but not want to try, and a few others would go absolutely nuts for them.

• It finally snowed where I am! (I live in a nothern area where it snows in October and we just got snow now in January)
  • My cat has been very snuggly with me since I got home from traveling
  • I've gotten some interviews for jobs!
Na5WGHa.png
[b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] Tie between Orca and Radioactive, they can either be so simple or super crazy, they also tend to work with a lot of colors. [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] I need to change it- but this is actually my second username! My first was XenonNyte, which was what I was wanting to be known by online, then I changed it to this when I started going by Sirain more (although I only realized I misspelled Official after and was so sad) Once I have enough Gems, Im going to change it again to what I go by online now cause I dont really like my current user :/ [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] Plague! I love the vibes, I’ve always been fascinated by gore and gruesome things and I actually collect bones irl, also I liked Plaguebringer’s design the best! I wouldnt switch flights cause I love plague BUT if i had to pick a different flight it would be Shadow. [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] Sanguine to the middle of the blues or greens. Just to mess with everyone. [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] I actually really, really like matching XYZ’s! And im not talking their colors are close or work well together, im talking about the colors that look like a dumpster fire but their accent colors end up matching on some genes and with the tert to make a beautiful dragon! I also really like XXY’s. [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] I dont often use apparel, i do on occasion but not regularly, if i do its not much. [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] Once in a blue moon, I love skins but Im so picky about if they match with the colors or vibe so much to the point where I never use skins. [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] Snappers. [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] Plaguebringer plush :] [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] The anniversary meat cake, im curious to how it tastes. [b]11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] Half of my dragons would be sane and bring normal stuff, the other half would bring the plague meat floor and call it a delicacy. [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] I wouldnt change the type but i would love updated art for the treasure and maybe a different gem shape! [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] Most would yes. They would fight you for a quarter of a moldy skittle. [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why? [/b] Arcane to a bit more purple color, not full on purple but less pink/magenta. I feel like the random bright pink stands out alot but i do love it. [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?[/b] Reticulated Python, two forms, regular and albino. Treasure Marketplace. [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] Not really? Kinda? My clan is a bit of a clan of misfits, one big family but someone is bound to get caught eating dirt. My favorite book (series) is Wings of fire :) [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] Animal; four way tie between Reticulated Pythons, Wolves, Snow Leopards and Ravens! Favorite plant is either a Venus Flytrap or a Sundew. [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] Unsure, i really like the games they have! A word hunt game might be cool though? [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest? Plague, Shadow and Ice! I love the ranges they have :) [/b] [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] A trilogy going over the three ages of Flight Risings history. [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] MMORPG, Something where you have a story to play to! Preferably with customizable characters! (A game like Monster hunter, BG3 or Genshin Impact) [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] They all go, theyre all huge music freaks! Dont let them on the dance floor though… [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] Arlo and Glass n Gloss! [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] Deity Plushies and Keychains! [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon? [/b] Hmmm probably Manweaver, i got it on the randomizer. [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] Mitch!! Honorary Mentions to Orchid, DeadInside, Python, Edge and Nytemare. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63793059][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/637931/63793059_350.png[/img][/url] [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] I do! Nytemare got gened and I recently unexalted Lyre to gene her up! They still have the same colors! [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] Oooh thats hard, I would have to choose between Imps (M pose specifically) Wildclaws, Aberrations or Sandsurges! [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] They would love the candy, the deity however, they would try to climb him. [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] My Snake! Shes my best friend :) My Friends! Both online and irl My Job(s)! I do lifeguarding over summer and scare acting in October! [b]31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?[/b][b][/b][b][/b] Yeah!
Tie between Orca and Radioactive, they can either be so simple or super crazy, they also tend to work with a lot of colors.

I need to change it- but this is actually my second username! My first was XenonNyte, which was what I was wanting to be known by online, then I changed it to this when I started going by Sirain more (although I only realized I misspelled Official after and was so sad) Once I have enough Gems, Im going to change it again to what I go by online now cause I dont really like my current user :/

Plague! I love the vibes, I’ve always been fascinated by gore and gruesome things and I actually collect bones irl, also I liked Plaguebringer’s design the best! I wouldnt switch flights cause I love plague BUT if i had to pick a different flight it would be Shadow.

Sanguine to the middle of the blues or greens. Just to mess with everyone.

I actually really, really like matching XYZ’s! And im not talking their colors are close or work well together, im talking about the colors that look like a dumpster fire but their accent colors end up matching on some genes and with the tert to make a beautiful dragon! I also really like XXY’s.

I dont often use apparel, i do on occasion but not regularly, if i do its not much.

Once in a blue moon, I love skins but Im so picky about if they match with the colors or vibe so much to the point where I never use skins.

Snappers.

Plaguebringer plush :]

The anniversary meat cake, im curious to how it tastes.

Half of my dragons would be sane and bring normal stuff, the other half would bring the plague meat floor and call it a delicacy.

I wouldnt change the type but i would love updated art for the treasure and maybe a different gem shape!

Most would yes. They would fight you for a quarter of a moldy skittle.

Arcane to a bit more purple color, not full on purple but less pink/magenta. I feel like the random bright pink stands out alot but i do love it.

Reticulated Python, two forms, regular and albino. Treasure Marketplace.

Not really? Kinda? My clan is a bit of a clan of misfits, one big family but someone is bound to get caught eating dirt. My favorite book (series) is Wings of fire :)

Animal; four way tie between Reticulated Pythons, Wolves, Snow Leopards and Ravens! Favorite plant is either a Venus Flytrap or a Sundew.

Unsure, i really like the games they have! A word hunt game might be cool though?

Plague, Shadow and Ice! I love the ranges they have :)

A trilogy going over the three ages of Flight Risings history.

MMORPG, Something where you have a story to play to! Preferably with customizable characters! (A game like Monster hunter, BG3 or Genshin Impact)

They all go, theyre all huge music freaks! Dont let them on the dance floor though…

Arlo and Glass n Gloss!

Deity Plushies and Keychains!

Hmmm probably Manweaver, i got it on the randomizer.

Mitch!! Honorary Mentions to Orchid, DeadInside, Python, Edge and Nytemare.
63793059_350.png

I do! Nytemare got gened and I recently unexalted Lyre to gene her up! They still have the same colors!

Oooh thats hard, I would have to choose between Imps (M pose specifically) Wildclaws, Aberrations or Sandsurges!

They would love the candy, the deity however, they would try to climb him.

My Snake! Shes my best friend :)
My Friends! Both online and irl
My Job(s)! I do lifeguarding over summer and scare acting in October!

Yeah!
v2PJF9u.png My username is SirainOffcial not SirainOfficial!! I made a typo, its OFFCIAL not Official! One I not two lol
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
JvUa9ma.png Caution: Emo person
[b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] My favorite color would have to be cinnamon or clay, mainly for how their accents look on genes like flaunt and flair! [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] I really enjoy the group Stray Kids, so my user is a member's name plus their nickname (Seungmin+Meongmeong)! [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] I'm in Earth because i LOVE the eye colors and because I heard that they get a lot of discounts (dom for the win :] ). I don't think i'd ever change flights, and i've been in Earth since I joined c: [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] I know nothing about the color wheel, but i think it'd be funny to move radioactive or cyan in between the monochrome or earth-toned colors. [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] I like XYX because genes like okapi or glowtail look a lot more sensible! [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] It depends on the dragon! Some only have one or two but others may have every slot filled [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] I only really use UMAs, but when I have one it's definitely going on a dragon. So I guess as often as I'm able to! [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] Pearlcatchers... they're just little cats. [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] I love the bears as a whole. I only have the ice and plague bear but soon i'll have the full collection >:) [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] The moth legs shouldn't look as good as they do... I feel like they'd have the crunch of friend onions and i am SALIVATING at the thought of eating some. [b]11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] Oh we are bringing the best stews and broths you have ever tasted. The love of every grandmother went into this pot you will cry as if your grandmother just told you how she would always accept you. [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] I just think it'd be funny if instead of gems we had Slightly Bigger treasure coins. Like there's nothing special except for that they are Slightly Bigger. [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91730451][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/917305/91730451_350.png[/img][/url] Gossamer would absolutely NEED to color match the skittle for a new candle. He'd try to do the same for the chicken nugget but ultimately would throw it away despite fighting you for both. [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] Lightning. It kinda makes sense for it to be that teal color, but also what if white?? or if thats too close to ice then maybe just a lighter blue. [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?[/b] Bears. there would be infinite bears, and you would acquire them from either brewing or from the gem marketplace because bears are just that precious <333 [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] The "clan" is a market-town located in the Colonnades of Antiquity, and what seems like another normal market is actually a mafia run by the founder, Wildfire. Each merchant owes something to Wildfire and must stay to grow her profit, or else they risk "disappearing". Each attempted uprising has been swiftly crushed, but thats not stopping another attempt, growing right beneath Wildfire's nose... [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] I LOVE Moon Bears and Binturongs. They're both just Guys and i'm so sad that neither can be domesticated like cats or dogs because i KNOW they'd be perfect companions :( For favorite plants, I'd have to say all of them. I have four plants on my windowsill right now, one from my director (which I had to do surgery on because its stem was rotting from no sunlight ), two unidentified succulents (I lost the notes with their info on ;-;), and a little guy that looks like a very small relative of an aloe vera. I'm propogating the vera's leaf in the terrarium of one of the unidentified succulents since its old roomie got pretty bad rot and needed to be plucked ;-; but yeah I'm currently trying to figure out how i'll ship my plants with me to college lol I love them so much... [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] I'm totally making a game like snake but with auraboas or undertides. it'd be so stupid but i'd unironically use it to max fairgrounds even if it took like three hours. [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] Earth or Light! I just love the colors, no other reason, lol. I typically try to use earth more than anything else just because I think it'd make the most sense for the clan to be at least mostly earth, but I needed the element achievement and can't get rid of them i've gotten too attached ;-; [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] Maybe a plot about the creation of Sornieth as we know it? Each movie could be a different era, and it could end with the dieties all going their separate ways. [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] It's an openworld RPG! I'd hope that it'd be playable on mac, and you can buy it off Steam B) [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] They're too busy trying to work off their dues to Wildfire to go :( but they'd all be doing the suburban dad shimmy dance for the most part, lol. [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] Pinkerton is my favorite trading post NPC, and Joxar is my favorite grand exchange NPC! [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] hoodie. I crave more hoodies. [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] those two-lettered names are the best i've seen, even if they're not available anymore ;-; [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92204903][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/922050/92204903_350.png[/img][/url] I don't have a favorite, but Roma was my newest purchase! They're my About Me dragon :D [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] I still have my progens! I left them the same colors since they had the same primary and similar ranges for their secondary and tertiary :) [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] Mirrors or sandsurges. Sandsurges because my progens+clan leader is already a sandsurge and I cry at the cost of them or mirror because look at them. [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] terror terror fear fear at first, then they make mad profits off of them by selling them in the market :) [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] Probably going to get into my dream college :) Refriended people in band that I used to get along badly with! its the weekend :D [b]31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?[/b] sure :D
My favorite color would have to be cinnamon or clay, mainly for how their accents look on genes like flaunt and flair!

I really enjoy the group Stray Kids, so my user is a member's name plus their nickname (Seungmin+Meongmeong)!

I'm in Earth because i LOVE the eye colors and because I heard that they get a lot of discounts (dom for the win :] ). I don't think i'd ever change flights, and i've been in Earth since I joined c:

I know nothing about the color wheel, but i think it'd be funny to move radioactive or cyan in between the monochrome or earth-toned colors.

I like XYX because genes like okapi or glowtail look a lot more sensible!

It depends on the dragon! Some only have one or two but others may have every slot filled

I only really use UMAs, but when I have one it's definitely going on a dragon. So I guess as often as I'm able to!

Pearlcatchers... they're just little cats.

I love the bears as a whole. I only have the ice and plague bear but soon i'll have the full collection >:)

The moth legs shouldn't look as good as they do... I feel like they'd have the crunch of friend onions and i am SALIVATING at the thought of eating some.

Oh we are bringing the best stews and broths you have ever tasted. The love of every grandmother went into this pot you will cry as if your grandmother just told you how she would always accept you.

I just think it'd be funny if instead of gems we had Slightly Bigger treasure coins. Like there's nothing special except for that they are Slightly Bigger.

91730451_350.png
Gossamer would absolutely NEED to color match the skittle for a new candle. He'd try to do the same for the chicken nugget but ultimately would throw it away despite fighting you for both.

Lightning. It kinda makes sense for it to be that teal color, but also what if white?? or if thats too close to ice then maybe just a lighter blue.

Bears. there would be infinite bears, and you would acquire them from either brewing or from the gem marketplace because bears are just that precious <333

The "clan" is a market-town located in the Colonnades of Antiquity, and what seems like another normal market is actually a mafia run by the founder, Wildfire. Each merchant owes something to Wildfire and must stay to grow her profit, or else they risk "disappearing". Each attempted uprising has been swiftly crushed, but thats not stopping another attempt, growing right beneath Wildfire's nose...

I LOVE Moon Bears and Binturongs. They're both just Guys and i'm so sad that neither can be domesticated like cats or dogs because i KNOW they'd be perfect companions
:( For favorite plants, I'd have to say all of them. I have four plants on my windowsill right now, one from my director (which I had to do surgery on because its stem was rotting from no sunlight ), two unidentified succulents (I lost the notes with their info on ;-;), and a little guy that looks like a very small relative of an aloe vera. I'm propogating the vera's leaf in the terrarium of one of the unidentified succulents since its old roomie got pretty bad rot and needed to be plucked ;-; but yeah I'm currently trying to figure out how i'll ship my plants with me to college lol I love them so much...

I'm totally making a game like snake but with auraboas or undertides. it'd be so stupid but i'd unironically use it to max fairgrounds even if it took like three hours.

Earth or Light! I just love the colors, no other reason, lol. I typically try to use earth more than anything else just because I think it'd make the most sense for the clan to be at least mostly earth, but I needed the element achievement and can't get rid of them i've gotten too attached ;-;

Maybe a plot about the creation of Sornieth as we know it? Each movie could be a different era, and it could end with the dieties all going their separate ways.

It's an openworld RPG! I'd hope that it'd be playable on mac, and you can buy it off Steam B)

They're too busy trying to work off their dues to Wildfire to go :( but they'd all be doing the suburban dad shimmy dance for the most part, lol.

Pinkerton is my favorite trading post NPC, and Joxar is my favorite grand exchange NPC!

hoodie. I crave more hoodies.

those two-lettered names are the best i've seen, even if they're not available anymore ;-;

92204903_350.png
I don't have a favorite, but Roma was my newest purchase! They're my About Me dragon :D

I still have my progens! I left them the same colors since they had the same primary and similar ranges for their secondary and tertiary :)

Mirrors or sandsurges. Sandsurges because my progens+clan leader is already a sandsurge and I cry at the cost of them or mirror because look at them.

terror terror fear fear at first, then they make mad profits off of them by selling them in the market :)

Probably going to get into my dream college :)
Refriended people in band that I used to get along badly with!
its the weekend :D

sure :D
8GgdVkW.png
jv7C6g3.png
h5ct4ZF.png
E5fWRUt.png
XbjATWE.png
5hF3FGk.png
zjJ1agu.png pfsNEft.png
Purchase an Aztec inspired-boggy adopt! nYNcLTN.png
1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why? Don't have one on FR or irl ^^ 2) What's the story behind your username? the game Skyrim, there's a dragon priest named Ahzidal. Name translates to bitter destroyer. Bethesda went really hard on this guy's lore for whatever reason and I like it. 3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't? Plague, this is where I started and where I will stay. I love this flight, I love the aesthetic and lore, and I love the community we have. 4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where? Maize gets moved to yellow range 5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most? XYZ, they're much more interesting 6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little? Solid middle-ground on that one 7) How often do you use skins on your dragons? 80-90% of the time, I'd say 8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.) Veilspun. That's the only breed I genuinely dislike and would feel being replaced with cats would be a pure improvement. 9) What's your favorite FR item? [item=wing bones] I have over 10k. 10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why? I'm gonna go with [item=blueberries] 11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing? Tater tots. Mm, potatoes 12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why? I'd leave them as they are. 13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget? Almost all of my dragons would fight you or anyone for less than a skittle. 14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why? Arcane and I'm making it not-bright-pink at default. Haven't thought farther than that. 15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them? Bug companion apparel. I think I'd be in heaven if staff made companion apparel for bugs. As for which bugs, I'd want solid representation of the orders Coleoptera and Hemiptera, although there are plenty of others to choose from... too many choices! Acquisition would depend on the species chosen. 16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book! 17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant? I have too many to pick for both. I do like wheel bugs and agave plants though! 18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making? FR Minesweeper. Love that game. 19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest? I like Wind Bright only because it's radioactive green :) 20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see? ... given the general trend of game media being translated into awful movies, I'd rather not see Flight Rising be butchered like that. That being said, the original fight against the Shade would be cool. 21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on? Adventure mode. My crops are DYING. 2d(?) top-down type thing. Adding in resource management or just making it fun like Stardew or ACNH would also be neat. 22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using? I don't know any dance moves that aren't part of formal dance styles? 23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite? TP: Galore GE: Arvelle or Patches 24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why? Dragon breed minifigures that we could paint ourselves... I would love that. Figure collecting is a hobby of mine and the lack of Flight Rising representation bothers me. 25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon? I've seen so many dragon names over the years that I can't pick a single one 26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon! I like Spiro a lot because I hatched him: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88830640][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/888307/88830640_350.png[/img][/url] 27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them? I have my custom. Exalted my random. 28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why? Obelisk maybe. I tend to gravitate towards them. 29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks? Confusion for sure. Concern. 30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general! - [insert joke about cations here] - I got to see the sky today - I woke up to my cat wanting to cuddle :)
Don't have one on FR or irl ^^

the game Skyrim, there's a dragon priest named Ahzidal. Name translates to bitter destroyer. Bethesda went really hard on this guy's lore for whatever reason and I like it.

Plague, this is where I started and where I will stay. I love this flight, I love the aesthetic and lore, and I love the community we have.

Maize gets moved to yellow range

XYZ, they're much more interesting

Solid middle-ground on that one

80-90% of the time, I'd say

Veilspun. That's the only breed I genuinely dislike and would feel being replaced with cats would be a pure improvement.

Wing Bones I have over 10k.

I'm gonna go with Blueberries

Tater tots. Mm, potatoes

I'd leave them as they are.

Almost all of my dragons would fight you or anyone for less than a skittle.

Arcane and I'm making it not-bright-pink at default. Haven't thought farther than that.

Bug companion apparel. I think I'd be in heaven if staff made companion apparel for bugs. As for which bugs, I'd want solid representation of the orders Coleoptera and Hemiptera, although there are plenty of others to choose from... too many choices! Acquisition would depend on the species chosen.

I have too many to pick for both. I do like wheel bugs and agave plants though!

FR Minesweeper. Love that game.

I like Wind Bright only because it's radioactive green :)

... given the general trend of game media being translated into awful movies, I'd rather not see Flight Rising be butchered like that. That being said, the original fight against the Shade would be cool.

Adventure mode. My crops are DYING. 2d(?) top-down type thing. Adding in resource management or just making it fun like Stardew or ACNH would also be neat.

I don't know any dance moves that aren't part of formal dance styles?

TP: Galore
GE: Arvelle or Patches

Dragon breed minifigures that we could paint ourselves... I would love that. Figure collecting is a hobby of mine and the lack of Flight Rising representation bothers me.

I've seen so many dragon names over the years that I can't pick a single one

I like Spiro a lot because I hatched him:
88830640_350.png

I have my custom. Exalted my random.

Obelisk maybe. I tend to gravitate towards them.

Confusion for sure. Concern.

- [insert joke about cations here]
- I got to see the sky today
- I woke up to my cat wanting to cuddle :)
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
[b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] Any natural colours! Brown, tan, white, black, etc... I love natural-esque dragons. [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] my username is scottcawthon. take a wild guess. [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] I was in Nature for a bit before switching to Earth. Honestly I love how dragonhome looks and the lore behind poprock... hes my fav deity even if he looks like a schnauzer. Usually being in the top ranks of dominance is a plus aswell [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] Chocolate needs to be between Umber and Soil or Umber and Sable. It looks odd where it is. [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] I don't really have a preference, but I usually steer away from XXX. 2/6 of my forever dragons are XXY, the rest are XYZ. [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] A little. I usually leave my dragons nakey but the apparel I do have on my dragons is ones bought for me during secret santa. [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] NEVER. I'd maybe be ok with accents, but I hate covering up the natural genes of my dragons. (An exception is given to littleman) [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] Aethers. I personally don't like their art (esp males, it just feels off to me), so i think cats would look way better. [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] [item=Mudpuppy] these! i collect them [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] the meatheat [item=Bundle of Haunchmeat] looks really good. i feel like if u cooked it it'd be some really good meat [b]11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] Chocolate-covered crickets and Scorpion lollipops. [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] I'd either change the icon for gems or rename them to Diamonds. idk. it looks like a diamond so i call it diamonds ALL THE TIME. I'd feel like "gems" is like... multicolored different shaped rock vibes not just diamonds. [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] my Wolfram would. He likes getting into petty fights. He might not even care about the item, he just wants to start a fight. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81906393][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/819064/81906393_350.png[/img][/url] [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] I'd probably make Earth more of a warm-toned brown, more orange-redish. I don't really like the brown it is right now. [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?[/b] fish... so many fish. maybe you get them while gathering for seafood. like the frogs but theyre just little floating fish,,, i think i'd probably go for tetras, angelfish and bettas. would look really good on a guardian methinks [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] I do not have any lore but I really wanna get to making a lair theme and lore eventually. I just graduated so I might find time soon. For my favourite book, it'd have to be the ENTIRE wings of fire series. I cannot choose just one. But I'm wayyyyy too lazy to write an essay abt it lol [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] I love leaf geckos... so silly lookin [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] Literally just solitaire. I unironically love solitaire. [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] I love the hypnotic eyes!! I never really use them though but I have so many eye change vials for them and I always get so tempted lol... Ice is always my default if I'm designing a dragon cause theyre SO versatile. [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] The only plot i think that'd make sense is the story of the deities. The creation of sornith, etc. [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] Isn't flight rising already technically a video game lol?? I'd love to see a survival kind of game though, where you have to live off the land and hunt/grow your own food and such. [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] Fenrir would go just to ruin everybody elses time [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87522557][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/875226/87522557_350.png[/img][/url] [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] Trading post, Scribbles. So small. Grand Exchange, the warriors way one. Arvelle. [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] Headbands!! I wear headbands all the time so I'd rock those things 24/7. [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] Any name that's like a super obscure long word makes me giggle whjen i see them [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] little man. keep in mind little man is the FROG and not the dragon meat mechsuit. i spent so much money on his invisibility cloak so i cant just not love him [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81865196][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/818652/81865196_350.png[/img][/url] [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] In my hibernal den, yes. Theyre both the same colours, and only the female progen is gened. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77751897][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/777519/77751897_350.png[/img][/url] [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] Skydancers!!! I love skydancers. Most of my perm dragons are skydancers. [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] The candy? Scream, cry, start an unlawful riot, die. The Deity? Scream, cry, start an "unlawful riot", die. [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] these r all school/job related LOL. Its just really all thats been going on for me recently. -I graduated 5 months early!!! Yipee!!! -I've applied to college to study Health Information Technology! And I qualified for a grant so EXTRA YIPPE!! -I have a job interview at my local Hospital, I'm applying for a front desk position and I really hope they'll also provide financial assistance for my college...... perhaps [b]31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?[/b] uhhuh!!! just subbed to the pinglist
Any natural colours! Brown, tan, white, black, etc... I love natural-esque dragons.

my username is scottcawthon. take a wild guess.

I was in Nature for a bit before switching to Earth. Honestly I love how dragonhome looks and the lore behind poprock... hes my fav deity even if he looks like a schnauzer. Usually being in the top ranks of dominance is a plus aswell

Chocolate needs to be between Umber and Soil or Umber and Sable. It looks odd where it is.

I don't really have a preference, but I usually steer away from XXX.
2/6 of my forever dragons are XXY, the rest are XYZ.

A little. I usually leave my dragons nakey but the apparel I do have on my dragons is ones bought for me during secret santa.

NEVER. I'd maybe be ok with accents, but I hate covering up the natural genes of my dragons. (An exception is given to littleman)

Aethers. I personally don't like their art (esp males, it just feels off to me), so i think cats would look way better.

Mudpuppy these! i collect them

the meatheat Bundle of Haunchmeat looks really good. i feel like if u cooked it it'd be some really good meat

Chocolate-covered crickets and Scorpion lollipops.

I'd either change the icon for gems or rename them to Diamonds. idk. it looks like a diamond so i call it diamonds ALL THE TIME. I'd feel like "gems" is like... multicolored different shaped rock vibes not just diamonds.

my Wolfram would. He likes getting into petty fights. He might not even care about the item, he just wants to start a fight.
81906393_350.png

I'd probably make Earth more of a warm-toned brown, more orange-redish. I don't really like the brown it is right now.

fish... so many fish. maybe you get them while gathering for seafood. like the frogs but theyre just little floating fish,,, i think i'd probably go for tetras, angelfish and bettas. would look really good on a guardian methinks

I do not have any lore but I really wanna get to making a lair theme and lore eventually. I just graduated so I might find time soon. For my favourite book, it'd have to be the ENTIRE wings of fire series. I cannot choose just one. But I'm wayyyyy too lazy to write an essay abt it lol

I love leaf geckos... so silly lookin

Literally just solitaire. I unironically love solitaire.

I love the hypnotic eyes!! I never really use them though but I have so many eye change vials for them and I always get so tempted lol... Ice is always my default if I'm designing a dragon cause theyre SO versatile.

The only plot i think that'd make sense is the story of the deities. The creation of sornith, etc.

Isn't flight rising already technically a video game lol?? I'd love to see a survival kind of game though, where you have to live off the land and hunt/grow your own food and such.

Fenrir would go just to ruin everybody elses time
87522557_350.png

Trading post, Scribbles. So small.
Grand Exchange, the warriors way one. Arvelle.

Headbands!! I wear headbands all the time so I'd rock those things 24/7.

Any name that's like a super obscure long word makes me giggle whjen i see them

little man. keep in mind little man is the FROG and not the dragon meat mechsuit. i spent so much money on his invisibility cloak so i cant just not love him
81865196_350.png

In my hibernal den, yes. Theyre both the same colours, and only the female progen is gened.
77751897_350.png

Skydancers!!! I love skydancers. Most of my perm dragons are skydancers.

The candy? Scream, cry, start an unlawful riot, die.
The Deity? Scream, cry, start an "unlawful riot", die.

these r all school/job related LOL. Its just really all thats been going on for me recently.
-I graduated 5 months early!!! Yipee!!!
-I've applied to college to study Health Information Technology! And I qualified for a grant so EXTRA YIPPE!!
-I have a job interview at my local Hospital, I'm applying for a front desk position and I really hope they'll also provide financial assistance for my college...... perhaps

uhhuh!!! just subbed to the pinglist
(FEEL FREE TO PING ME!)
ezgif-7-aa910bd2f4.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9