Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New year new questionnaire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] right now it is thistle [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] 1. lorri= irl nickname 2.lorri is taken so lorri1 3. lorri1 is taken so lorri12 [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] plague, because i liked red and red eyes! nope :( scared i'll regret it, but i am eyeballing earth atm,, [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] HONEY TO OFf the color wheel [b] 5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] i like all of them tbh, but xyz(g1) winds up in my lair the most because i am poor [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] a lot of apparel! but i prefer apparel that has less coverage [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] as often as possible [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] there are a lot of pretty items, but the first one i can thinnk of is [item=bittercrisp apples] [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] [item=deep sea lobster] i am craving seafood [b]11) We're hosing another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] [item=banded dart frog]! [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] water to a less saturated blue (the common eye type one at least) [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?[/b] biiiiig long snake, a raven or a penguin maybe the achievement shop? [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] can't think of a favorite, but reptiles and birds ^^ for plants, maybe lily of the valley! [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] honestly anything that is closest to light lol, its the most versatile imo, so probably pastel! primal second favorite though! [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] always love plushies [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61205643][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/612057/61205643.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82862058]![img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/828621/82862058.png[/img][/url]! [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] only one of them, the randomized one was something like magenta/soil/? and i exalted them ,, haven't scattered! [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] aww a tie between skydancers, imperials or spirals [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] -i just found out i passed my first uni test lol, first class too ^^ (but now procrastinating on my next one in a few days TT) -sister made some brownies today! [b]31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?[/b] i'd like to be on the pinglist ^^
1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?
right now it is thistle

2) What's the story behind your username?

1. lorri= irl nickname
2.lorri is taken so lorri1
3. lorri1 is taken so lorri12

3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?
plague, because i liked red and red eyes! nope :( scared i'll regret it, but i am eyeballing earth atm,,

4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?
HONEY TO OFf the color wheel

5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?

i like all of them tbh, but xyz(g1) winds up in my lair the most because i am poor

6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?
a lot of apparel! but i prefer apparel that has less coverage

7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?
as often as possible

9) What's your favorite FR item?
there are a lot of pretty items, but the first one i can thinnk of is Bittercrisp Apples

10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?
Deep Sea Lobster i am craving seafood

11) We're hosing another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?
Banded Dart Frog !

14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?
water to a less saturated blue (the common eye type one at least)

15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?
biiiiig long snake, a raven or a penguin
maybe the achievement shop?

17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?
can't think of a favorite, but reptiles and birds ^^
for plants, maybe lily of the valley!

19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?
honestly anything that is closest to light lol, its the most versatile imo, so probably pastel! primal second favorite though!

24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?
always love plushies

26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon!
61205643.png!82862058.png!

27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?
only one of them, the randomized one was something like magenta/soil/? and i exalted them ,,
haven't scattered!

28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?
aww a tie between skydancers, imperials or spirals

30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general!
-i just found out i passed my first uni test lol, first class too ^^ (but now procrastinating on my next one in a few days TT)
-sister made some brownies today!

31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?
i'd like to be on the pinglist ^^
sxrFjUf.gif
1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why? Probably Chocolate, I love brown colors and it works nicely with almost anything. Also perfect for steampunk dragons. 2) What's the story behind your username? Back when I was a little child (not that little) I used Wattpad. I became really good friends with a user named Anthorn. We loved the same things, and we loved to bash characters that we didn’t love. My username is a tribute to them, the person who really destroyed my brain with social media /hj. 3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't? I’m in Plague because I thought it would be fun. I used to be in Ice. I want to move to Lightning. I have to wait 6 months and get 1.5k gems. After that I will never want to do anything again. 4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where? I couldn’t care less about the color wheel, sorry guys 5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most? I don’t really have a favorite, but I notice a LOT of XYX dragons in my lair. I don’t even buy them on purpose, they just happen to be what I use my treasure for. 6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little? Depends on the dragon. G1 Basics need tons of apparel to look not-boring. Dragons that are sparkly and fully gened? Maybe a little bit of apparel for lore reasons, otherwise I leave them blank. 7) How often do you use skins on your dragons? Once. I use accents more, and there are almost no good skins for my dragons. 8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.) Veilspun. They already are cats. Also cause they’re my least favorite- 9) What's your favorite FR item? Water Mimosa. Don’t ask. 10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why? SOYLENT (INSERT COLOR)! The word “soylent” makes it sound so delicious, and it looks spongy 11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing? Water mimosas. Water mimosas. Water mimosas. I have too many. 12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why? They’re *perfectly* fine 13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget? [img] https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/885021/88502040_350.png[/img](not clickable btw) Skywing would totally fight for a single skittle. Even though she’s never seen one in her life and has no idea what it is. 14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why? I honestly think they’re all right where they should be. 15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them? Something like the invisibility cloak that turns your whole dragon into the animal. For instance, you could change a female Mirror into a fox with the same pose! They would be pretty limited, and maybe you could get them from an event or as a very rare drop while gathering? 16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book! YES. YESYESYES YES. It’s very messy and missing some parts, but here is a small story I’m working on for the lore. Just ignore the lack of context. This is a story based off of the webgame “Flight Rising”. The 11 Flights: Earth (led by Earthshaker) Light (led by Lightweaver) Water (led by Tidelord) Lightning (led by Stormcatcher) Shadow (led by Shadowbinder) Nature (led by Gladekeeper) Plague (led by Plaguebringer) Fire (led by Flamecaller) Ice (led by Icewarden) Arcane (led by Arcanist) Wind (led by Windsinger) Day One: Salt I did not want to go with him Alas, I had no choice He made that very clear to me In threatening tones of voice I wanted to open an art shop But I ne - unfinished poem, by anonymous Skywing was a dragon who liked living in ramshackle suburbs. Not that she didn’t wish she had more money. No one had enough money for anything on Mount Voracious. The dragons’ huts barely clung to the shifting sands, while the large, imposing Thunder Tower loomed above. It crackled with electricity and burned with the judgmental gazes of everyone who lived near it. It was the greatest energy refinery in Sornieth, run by two Sandsurge siblings. They were known for the invention of “coppralt”, which was a mixture of salt and copper that proved to be perfect for wire-making. It sat in the center of the town of Mount Voracious, and the town sat in the far south of the Shifting Expanse, where dragons of the Lightning element lived. Skywing liked to watch this tower, waiting for the occasional power surges when the tower would light up the whole town. Sometimes, the surge would be so massive that all other technology in the area cut out and wouldn’t turn back on for days. Her own house was made of cheap coppralt fiber, and the walls were almost always charged with electrical force. Sometimes she would get a little shock whenever she got too close to the speckled strings, but nothing major. Did she mention it was cheap? She stepped outside and gulped in a deep breath of air. There was a storm brewing in the distance, dark clouds churning like the contents of a mechauldron. Her striped, feathered wings spread in the hope of catching a breeze, but the storm was still too far away. She crept across the sandswept street to her friend’s house, made of the same substance as her own. Her friend was a Ridgeback dragon named Turner, whose lower jaw had been replaced by a coppralt core-powered prosthetic after a workplace accident. Coppralt core was the most valuable part of a coppralt chunk, a single strand of glowing energy that could be used to manufacture any device. Turner’s jaw had a coppralt core wound through its teeth, which gave his gums an eerie glowing appearance. He greeted her with a friendly nod, and swung open his door. Turner’s house was much larger than her own and much cleaner. Skywing admired the polished-to-gleaming coppralt fibers and the unfrayed furniture. The Ridgeback bustled into his small kitchen area and set about making tea for them. “Please, make yourself comfortable,” he chatted. “I’ve got some dodgy-mushroom tea packets.” His long tail clicked against the coppralt-chunk counter. Skywing settled onto a thick couch, lined with fluffy bronze fabric. She tucked her tail neatly around her back talons and folded her claws. Most dragons couldn’t sit like this, but Wildclaws (the dragon breed that Skywing was) were bipedal. A moment later, Turner came to the table in the center of the room with a plate holding two cups of tea. A jar of fish cookies trembled precariously on the edge. He set the plate down and took a seat across from her. “So, how’s the old ramshackle house doing?” Skywing grimaced. “Not good, Turner. I lost another scale to the shocks. But I like hanging out in your house. I barely have any other friends. You’re…volting, you know?” Volting was a word that most dragons in the Shifting Expanse used to express friendly affection for others. It was synonymous with surging and electrifying. Skywing preferred to use volting, as she found it very easy to say. Turner grinned, flashing his glowing gums. “You’re volting too. Now! Let’s dig into these cookies!” Skywing popped open the jar and drew out a cookie. It was a gray-blue color with tiny translucent fish tail spice sprinkled on it. She took a bite. It was hot and salty, and it crunched between her sharp white teeth. She smirked at the Ridgeback. “Turner…you’d better eat fast!” The day ended with her and Turner watching the Thunder Tower power down. Skywing would always crane her neck to try and spot the siblings that operated it. It was a male and female pair, respectively named Kretsnik and Jabblebashhe. They also had an unrelated assistant, another Sandsurge named Skyra. Again, they did not come out of the tower. Skywing was starting to suspect that they lived in it. Maybe there was a secret in there that the Sansurges wouldn’t dare to leave alone. Turner snapped his claws in front of her snout, bringing her back to reality. She had an overactive imagination and an overactive sense of adventure. “Well, then…it’s getting late. We should probably head back to our houses.” Skywing sighed. She would have to go hunting in the early morning. She often hunted for both herself and Turner, and Turner sold anything he scavenged to pay for Skywing’s house and amenities. She spread her brown, striped wings and flapped off the roof that the two were on. She flew for a few minutes before spotting her house in its tangled neighborhood. She made sure to check that Turner’s door was locked before she ducked through her own. Flopping onto her bed, Skywing popped a small device into her ear. The device, made of coppralt like everything else in the neighborhood, was a radio that could play almost anything, even talk shows all the way from the Sea of a Thousand Currents. Members of the Water Flight were known for their famous podcasts. She selected her favorite play, made right there in the Shifting Expanse. It was a play about two Wildclaws, one from the Nature Flight and one from Plague, who banded together to fight an evil Shade monster. Skywing mostly enjoyed it because it was funny. “Blu-ue! I have snorted a river full of pollen, and I am starting to feel the effects!” “Nailteeth…those aren’t Aether cherries. They are not soporifics.” “...I know that. Totally. Yep, m-hm.” Day Two: Sparky Skywing woke up with a start. Hope you enjoyed! Basically, the two Sandsurges use other dragons to make coppralt. 17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant? Idk 18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making? A Fire game where you have to serve customers at a bakery, and you answer FR questions to make food. Kinda like Tomo. 19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest? I like Innocent for permababies. I like Lightning eyecolors cuz they’re versatile. 20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see? ALL of FR lore in a movie series. That would be so cool. 21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on? A Super Mario-type platformer where you an unlock breed change scrolls and genes by completing levels. 22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using? I think Turner, Tartaglia, and Althuyuth would be attending. Turner is there for the gossip and conversation, Tartaglia is there for the food and ladies, and Althuyuth actually wants to dance. 23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite? I love Fiona because I can complete my bestiary without having to get a Boolean. I lve Joxar because wonderful wares and goofy hat. 24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why? Plushies, because that’s probably the only thing I would ever use 25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon? 26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon! I’m too lazy, sorry guys 27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them? I exalted them both, but I can get them back anytime. They’re still the same colors. 28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why? Ridgeback because Lightning and snoots. 29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks? Skywing would be interested. Jabblebashhe would dissect them for possible coppralt cores.

Probably Chocolate, I love brown colors and it works nicely with almost anything. Also perfect for steampunk dragons.

Back when I was a little child (not that little) I used Wattpad. I became really good friends with a user named Anthorn. We loved the same things, and we loved to bash characters that we didn’t love. My username is a tribute to them, the person who really destroyed my brain with social media /hj.

3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?

I’m in Plague because I thought it would be fun. I used to be in Ice. I want to move to Lightning. I have to wait 6 months and get 1.5k gems. After that I will never want to do anything again.

4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?

I couldn’t care less about the color wheel, sorry guys

5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?

I don’t really have a favorite, but I notice a LOT of XYX dragons in my lair. I don’t even buy them on purpose, they just happen to be what I use my treasure for.

Depends on the dragon. G1 Basics need tons of apparel to look not-boring. Dragons that are sparkly and fully gened? Maybe a little bit of apparel for lore reasons, otherwise I leave them blank.

Once. I use accents more, and there are almost no good skins for my dragons.

8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)

Veilspun. They already are cats. Also cause they’re my least favorite-

Water Mimosa. Don’t ask.

SOYLENT (INSERT COLOR)! The word “soylent” makes it sound so delicious, and it looks spongy

11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?

Water mimosas. Water mimosas. Water mimosas. I have too many.

12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?

They’re *perfectly* fine

13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?

88502040_350.png(not clickable btw)

Skywing would totally fight for a single skittle. Even though she’s never seen one in her life and has no idea what it is.

14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?

I honestly think they’re all right where they should be.

15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?

Something like the invisibility cloak that turns your whole dragon into the animal. For instance, you could change a female Mirror into a fox with the same pose! They would be pretty limited, and maybe you could get them from an event or as a very rare drop while gathering?

16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book!

YES. YESYESYES YES. It’s very messy and missing some parts, but here is a small story I’m working on for the lore. Just ignore the lack of context.

This is a story based off of the webgame “Flight Rising”.

The 11 Flights:
Earth (led by Earthshaker)
Light (led by Lightweaver)
Water (led by Tidelord)
Lightning (led by Stormcatcher)
Shadow (led by Shadowbinder)
Nature (led by Gladekeeper)
Plague (led by Plaguebringer)
Fire (led by Flamecaller)
Ice (led by Icewarden)
Arcane (led by Arcanist)
Wind (led by Windsinger)

Day One: Salt

I did not want to go with him
Alas, I had no choice
He made that very clear to me
In threatening tones of voice
I wanted to open an art shop
But I ne
- unfinished poem, by anonymous

Skywing was a dragon who liked living in ramshackle suburbs.
Not that she didn’t wish she had more money. No one had enough money for anything on Mount Voracious. The dragons’ huts barely clung to the shifting sands, while the large, imposing Thunder Tower loomed above. It crackled with electricity and burned with the judgmental gazes of everyone who lived near it. It was the greatest energy refinery in Sornieth, run by two Sandsurge siblings. They were known for the invention of “coppralt”, which was a mixture of salt and copper that proved to be perfect for wire-making. It sat in the center of the town of Mount Voracious, and the town sat in the far south of the Shifting Expanse, where dragons of the Lightning element lived.
Skywing liked to watch this tower, waiting for the occasional power surges when the tower would light up the whole town. Sometimes, the surge would be so massive that all other technology in the area cut out and wouldn’t turn back on for days.
Her own house was made of cheap coppralt fiber, and the walls were almost always charged with electrical force. Sometimes she would get a little shock whenever she got too close to the speckled strings, but nothing major. Did she mention it was cheap?
She stepped outside and gulped in a deep breath of air. There was a storm brewing in the distance, dark clouds churning like the contents of a mechauldron. Her striped, feathered wings spread in the hope of catching a breeze, but the storm was still too far away.
She crept across the sandswept street to her friend’s house, made of the same substance as her own. Her friend was a Ridgeback dragon named Turner, whose lower jaw had been replaced by a coppralt core-powered prosthetic after a workplace accident. Coppralt core was the most valuable part of a coppralt chunk, a single strand of glowing energy that could be used to manufacture any device. Turner’s jaw had a coppralt core wound through its teeth, which gave his gums an eerie glowing appearance.
He greeted her with a friendly nod, and swung open his door. Turner’s house was much larger than her own and much cleaner. Skywing admired the polished-to-gleaming coppralt fibers and the unfrayed furniture. The Ridgeback bustled into his small kitchen area and set about making tea for them.
“Please, make yourself comfortable,” he chatted. “I’ve got some dodgy-mushroom tea packets.” His long tail clicked against the coppralt-chunk counter.
Skywing settled onto a thick couch, lined with fluffy bronze fabric. She tucked her tail neatly around her back talons and folded her claws. Most dragons couldn’t sit like this, but Wildclaws (the dragon breed that Skywing was) were bipedal.
A moment later, Turner came to the table in the center of the room with a plate holding two cups of tea. A jar of fish cookies trembled precariously on the edge. He set the plate down and took a seat across from her.
“So, how’s the old ramshackle house doing?” Skywing grimaced. “Not good, Turner. I lost another scale to the shocks. But I like hanging out in your house. I barely have any other friends. You’re…volting, you know?”
Volting was a word that most dragons in the Shifting Expanse used to express friendly affection for others. It was synonymous with surging and electrifying. Skywing preferred to use volting, as she found it very easy to say.
Turner grinned, flashing his glowing gums. “You’re volting too. Now! Let’s dig into these cookies!”
Skywing popped open the jar and drew out a cookie. It was a gray-blue color with tiny translucent fish tail spice sprinkled on it. She took a bite. It was hot and salty, and it crunched between her sharp white teeth.
She smirked at the Ridgeback. “Turner…you’d better eat fast!”

The day ended with her and Turner watching the Thunder Tower power down. Skywing would always crane her neck to try and spot the siblings that operated it. It was a male and female pair, respectively named Kretsnik and Jabblebashhe. They also had an unrelated assistant, another Sandsurge named Skyra.
Again, they did not come out of the tower. Skywing was starting to suspect that they lived in it. Maybe there was a secret in there that the Sansurges wouldn’t dare to leave alone.
Turner snapped his claws in front of her snout, bringing her back to reality. She had an overactive imagination and an overactive sense of adventure. “Well, then…it’s getting late. We should probably head back to our houses.”
Skywing sighed. She would have to go hunting in the early morning. She often hunted for both herself and Turner, and Turner sold anything he scavenged to pay for Skywing’s house and amenities.
She spread her brown, striped wings and flapped off the roof that the two were on. She flew for a few minutes before spotting her house in its tangled neighborhood. She made sure to check that Turner’s door was locked before she ducked through her own.
Flopping onto her bed, Skywing popped a small device into her ear. The device, made of coppralt like everything else in the neighborhood, was a radio that could play almost anything, even talk shows all the way from the Sea of a Thousand Currents. Members of the Water Flight were known for their famous podcasts. She selected her favorite play, made right there in the Shifting Expanse. It was a play about two Wildclaws, one from the Nature Flight and one from Plague, who banded together to fight an evil Shade monster.
Skywing mostly enjoyed it because it was funny.

“Blu-ue! I have snorted a river full of pollen, and I am starting to feel the effects!”
“Nailteeth…those aren’t Aether cherries. They are not soporifics.”
“...I know that. Totally. Yep, m-hm.”

Day Two: Sparky

Skywing woke up with a start.

Hope you enjoyed! Basically, the two Sandsurges use other dragons to make coppralt.

Idk

18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?

A Fire game where you have to serve customers at a bakery, and you answer FR questions to make food. Kinda like Tomo.

19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?

I like Innocent for permababies. I like Lightning eyecolors cuz they’re versatile.

20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?

ALL of FR lore in a movie series. That would be so cool.

21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?

A Super Mario-type platformer where you an unlock breed change scrolls and genes by completing levels.

22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?

I think Turner, Tartaglia, and Althuyuth would be attending. Turner is there for the gossip and conversation, Tartaglia is there for the food and ladies, and Althuyuth actually wants to dance.

23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?
I love Fiona because I can complete my bestiary without having to get a Boolean. I lve Joxar because wonderful wares and goofy hat.

Plushies, because that’s probably the only thing I would ever use

25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?

26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon!
I’m too lazy, sorry guys

27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?
I exalted them both, but I can get them back anytime. They’re still the same colors.

28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?
Ridgeback because Lightning and snoots.

29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?
Skywing would be interested. Jabblebashhe would dissect them for possible coppralt cores.
6klg2iF.png

Oooooo, Banana. It’s so happy and dragons with it look so huggable. Ironically though I don’t like the accent colors on it. Same with Amber.

I think it’s a Quenyan name that means something like shining light. Not sure if it’s accurate.

Nature and I have never and will never switch. I am a druid at heart and enjoy pretending to live in the woods with my dragons.

Hmm never thought about this. I would move Oilslick to the browns because it is brown to my eye lol.

I love how satisfying it is to gene a good XYZ, but XYXs are so cute.

I tend to favor less apparel.

Almost never on modern breeds, but much more often on my Gaolers. I prefer to look at the colors of the dragons.

8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)

Probably Spirals?

I love the Woodsdrake Cape. Closely tied with all animal friend apparel.

The Engineered Strawberry because it’s a purple strawberry and that’s all that I want.

11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?

We are bringing tea and pastries! And fresh salads lol.

12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?

Hmm. Maybe gems to jewels cause I like how ‘jewels’ sound.

13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?

Hmmm. They’re all so chill but maybe Verethi (purple imp on the first page), he is a very intense warrior.

I want to change Plague’s to more of a maroon color. No reason, just preference,

Lion friends! Probably coli.

16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book!

Yes I do. Basically they seem kind of cultish but are more like a peaceful settlement with a great distrust for outsiders and an undying loyalty to the Gladekeeper. /s because that sounds very cultish haha,

Lions and the strawberry plant lol.

I’m really not sure, like an rpg thing?

I think unusual eyes, the darker ones. I don’t like how bright common eyes are. Most used elements are Nature and Light.

Something semi-serious.

I like rpgs, like the online dragon role playing games on other sites; can’t remember the name but you create a dragon and fly around and type to other dragons. Forgive the lack of technical speak/knowledge, not my forte.

22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?

Hal and Hjinval are going and they’re probably just bobbing up and down lol.

23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?

I like Pinkerton cause the man’s trying his best lol and Avery because he’s green!

PLUSH TOYS. And scrunchies cause I could use it everyday.

One of my dragons came prenamed as Quiche and I shall never forget her. She’s purple, not quiche colored as well.

Just hatched Ailyth, an adorable Cottoncandy/Amber Obe.

Yes I do, and no, did not scatter them.

Imperials cause I can’t live without them.

Love it! They may or may not eat real rocks already so the crunching would be familiar.

30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general!
For me, right now: strawberries, carnotaurus dinos, and the sims! They give me the most positivity, aside from FR.

Oooooo, Banana. It’s so happy and dragons with it look so huggable. Ironically though I don’t like the accent colors on it. Same with Amber.

I think it’s a Quenyan name that means something like shining light. Not sure if it’s accurate.

Nature and I have never and will never switch. I am a druid at heart and enjoy pretending to live in the woods with my dragons.

Hmm never thought about this. I would move Oilslick to the browns because it is brown to my eye lol.

I love how satisfying it is to gene a good XYZ, but XYXs are so cute.

I tend to favor less apparel.

Almost never on modern breeds, but much more often on my Gaolers. I prefer to look at the colors of the dragons.

Probably Spirals?

I love the Woodsdrake Cape. Closely tied with all animal friend apparel.

The Engineered Strawberry because it’s a purple strawberry and that’s all that I want.

We are bringing tea and pastries! And fresh salads lol.

Hmm. Maybe gems to jewels cause I like how ‘jewels’ sound.

Hmmm. They’re all so chill but maybe Verethi (purple imp on the first page), he is a very intense warrior.

I want to change Plague’s to more of a maroon color. No reason, just preference,

Lion friends! Probably coli.

Yes I do. Basically they seem kind of cultish but are more like a peaceful settlement with a great distrust for outsiders and an undying loyalty to the Gladekeeper. /s because that sounds very cultish haha,

Lions and the strawberry plant lol.

I’m really not sure, like an rpg thing?

I think unusual eyes, the darker ones. I don’t like how bright common eyes are. Most used elements are Nature and Light.

Something semi-serious.

I like rpgs, like the online dragon role playing games on other sites; can’t remember the name but you create a dragon and fly around and type to other dragons. Forgive the lack of technical speak/knowledge, not my forte.

Hal and Hjinval are going and they’re probably just bobbing up and down lol.

I like Pinkerton cause the man’s trying his best lol and Avery because he’s green!

PLUSH TOYS. And scrunchies cause I could use it everyday.

One of my dragons came prenamed as Quiche and I shall never forget her. She’s purple, not quiche colored as well.

Just hatched Ailyth, an adorable Cottoncandy/Amber Obe.

Yes I do, and no, did not scatter them.

Imperials cause I can’t live without them.

Love it! They may or may not eat real rocks already so the crunching would be familiar.

For me, right now: strawberries, carnotaurus dinos, and the sims! They give me the most positivity, aside from FR.
fUTZOLh.png
Dragons r my passion :) she/her

I'm working on a wiki for my Clan, here!
U42kJzD.png
[b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] Pearl. Have you [i]seen[/i] pearl jag/ros? It's gorgeous... [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] Shortened version of a nickname I had as a kid. The root words for said nickname being my own name... and armageddon :p [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] Currently I'm in shadow! Started off in plague but ended up leaving purely because I love the wispwillow grove banner lol [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] Grey, right next to moon so that I can FINALLY finish that darn breeding project I've been doing for months now. [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] Honestly I love XYZs, it's fun getting to see the variation in them and how different genes tie 'em together! Also my lair is mostly XYZ dragons just because of the nature of how I design my fandragons. [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] Mmm depends on the dragon. Some look good with a little, others with a lot. I think I prefer only a little though. [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] I have. one dragon with a skin rn... Hopefully two in a day or so and I have a few other skins/accents planned for future dragons but I do not use them that often. [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88045876]Jora[/url] because he is a fandragon of an inside joke me and some of my friends have involving one of my OCs (who is a white siamese with black colourpoint catboy) drawn as an actual cat. [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] All of the cats. All of them. I will not pick one! [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] [center][item=Bundle of Haunchmeat][/center] The haunchmeat looks like it'd be SO tasty if cooked up. Dangit I'm hungry now :/ [b]11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] Man, idk, pizza? Do dragons know what pizza is? [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] Uhh pff idk, gold to doubloons? I just like how doubloons sounds better than gold. [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] My stinky little man [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85832319]Scrungus[/url] can and will fight you for any scrap of food. Not because he's hungry, he just likes food lol [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] Shadow to a darker purple tone, just bc dark purple is pretty cool. [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?[/b] A large bobcat thing that snoozes on the back of your dragon, plus kittens that just vibe. There'd be 5, one adult and 4 kittens, and they'd be obtainable from the gem marketplace I guess. [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] Eh, not really. I'm a mostly fandragon lair and a lot of my non-fandragons are pretty detached from each other, but here's a basic lore rundown: Scrungus is stinky, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85832320]Puddle[/url] is his wife, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87055832]Sparkleboy[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87563052]Wrenlet[/url] are thrice divorced (never married) and have an [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87900548]adopted kid[/url] together who is also a milk god (they don't know that though), [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86581513]Uriel[/url] saved [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67017282]Chippy[/url], who is cursed to eternally be 4 years old, from abandonment by his parents, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86767242]Nova[/url] is the reason why Chippy is cursed because he was kidnapped, thrown into a dungeon and forced to doll out curses for some evil dudes, and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87554549]Neap[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87417002]Norp[/url] are plotting world domination (not connected to the evil dudes who have Nova). Pretty normal stuff. [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] Assuming familiars count as animals, I quite enjoy the ferberuses... Making the same assumption for plants, cherry blossom stranglers. Assuming they aren't also animals, idk the nature here is wack in the best possible way. [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] LIZARD DEVIL MAY CRY (/j, I like water sorting puzzles so probably something like that) [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] Honestly I really like lightning, I'm a sucker for turquoise tones :p I'm very particular about my dragon eye colours though so I have a decently healthy mix of elements in my lair (except for earth... nothing against earth flight I just haven't had a need to use earth eyes yet ^^') [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] Something either about Plaguebringer or Shadowbinder. Soup Mama and Goop Mama deserve the most screentime! (totally not biased) [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] Probably an open world MMORPG ala FFXIV or GW2. Probably PC only since most MMOs are like that but it is possible to have 'em work on consoles or even phones, depending on the graphical fidelity and hardware requirements, so those're options too. [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86050442]Michael[/url] would absolutely go and just wiggle around menacingly, scaring the other partygoers, Wrenlet would be dancing gracefully, Sparkleboy would be doing his best to dance in a way that annoys Wrenlet, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85661994]Mikhael[/url] would be headbanging one of their heads while the other one belts out the lyrics to whatever song is playing, and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88108934]Tank[/url], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80346112]Healer[/url], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89075566]MagicDPS[/url], and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89044423]MeleeDPS[/url] would all do the dance from [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9QD25nakt8]this Youtube video[/url] together but ONLY. if A Long Fall is playing. [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] For the trading post, Fiona. We love a trans queen!!! As for the grand exchange, as much as I adore Glass and Gloss I'd have to say Avery bc they're a lil scrimblyboo. [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] CUSTOM DRAGON PLUSHIES. I cannot fully express how much I need plushies of some of my dragons. [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] God. my memory sucks so I may have seen even better ones and just forgot, but I've seen a dragon called Miiverse and they are iconic. [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90561214][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/905613/90561214_350.png[/img][/url][/center] I hate this stupid loser man!!! he is so dumb and an idiot!!!!! (this is affectionate, I literally made him an accent that I'm waiting for approval on right now...) [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] Yes, I do! Scrungus and Puddle still have their same colours and everything that they started with and they're both being fancied up with genes and outfits ^^ [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] Mmmmm probably Gaolers. They're my favourite breed overall because I love big giant fluffy things [emoji=gaoler happy size=1] [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] Depends on the dragon, really. Scrungus? absolutely elated, he (accidentally) eats rocks all the time so finding out that there are, indeed, edible rocks would be life changing for him, whereas someone like Astarion (who I have a headcanon of that means he would react the same way as a Victorian Child if introduced to various modern things) would probably just. keel over and die on contact. [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] [center]I'll have officially survived my first year of adulthood on the 25th which is pretty cool :0 There's a lot of really cool looking games on the horizon for 2024 (and 2025!) which should make this a great year for gaming! Through a stroke of fate or just sheer luck I managed to get enough gems to buy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90418777]this girl[/url] while having enough left over to get a blueprint for an accent I'm making![/center] [b]31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?[/b] The pinglist is already there. I have subbed to it. I love doing these there is NO escape from me answering fun questions >:)
Pearl. Have you seen pearl jag/ros? It's gorgeous...

Shortened version of a nickname I had as a kid. The root words for said nickname being my own name... and armageddon :p

Currently I'm in shadow! Started off in plague but ended up leaving purely because I love the wispwillow grove banner lol

Grey, right next to moon so that I can FINALLY finish that darn breeding project I've been doing for months now.

Honestly I love XYZs, it's fun getting to see the variation in them and how different genes tie 'em together! Also my lair is mostly XYZ dragons just because of the nature of how I design my fandragons.

Mmm depends on the dragon. Some look good with a little, others with a lot. I think I prefer only a little though.

I have. one dragon with a skin rn... Hopefully two in a day or so and I have a few other skins/accents planned for future dragons but I do not use them that often.

Jora because he is a fandragon of an inside joke me and some of my friends have involving one of my OCs (who is a white siamese with black colourpoint catboy) drawn as an actual cat.

All of the cats. All of them. I will not pick one!

Bundle of Haunchmeat
The haunchmeat looks like it'd be SO tasty if cooked up. Dangit I'm hungry now :/

Man, idk, pizza? Do dragons know what pizza is?

Uhh pff idk, gold to doubloons? I just like how doubloons sounds better than gold.

My stinky little man Scrungus can and will fight you for any scrap of food. Not because he's hungry, he just likes food lol

Shadow to a darker purple tone, just bc dark purple is pretty cool.

A large bobcat thing that snoozes on the back of your dragon, plus kittens that just vibe. There'd be 5, one adult and 4 kittens, and they'd be obtainable from the gem marketplace I guess.

Eh, not really. I'm a mostly fandragon lair and a lot of my non-fandragons are pretty detached from each other, but here's a basic lore rundown: Scrungus is stinky, Puddle is his wife, Sparkleboy and Wrenlet are thrice divorced (never married) and have an adopted kid together who is also a milk god (they don't know that though), Uriel saved Chippy, who is cursed to eternally be 4 years old, from abandonment by his parents, Nova is the reason why Chippy is cursed because he was kidnapped, thrown into a dungeon and forced to doll out curses for some evil dudes, and Neap and Norp are plotting world domination (not connected to the evil dudes who have Nova). Pretty normal stuff.

Assuming familiars count as animals, I quite enjoy the ferberuses... Making the same assumption for plants, cherry blossom stranglers. Assuming they aren't also animals, idk the nature here is wack in the best possible way.

LIZARD DEVIL MAY CRY (/j, I like water sorting puzzles so probably something like that)

Honestly I really like lightning, I'm a sucker for turquoise tones :p I'm very particular about my dragon eye colours though so I have a decently healthy mix of elements in my lair (except for earth... nothing against earth flight I just haven't had a need to use earth eyes yet ^^')

Something either about Plaguebringer or Shadowbinder. Soup Mama and Goop Mama deserve the most screentime! (totally not biased)

Probably an open world MMORPG ala FFXIV or GW2. Probably PC only since most MMOs are like that but it is possible to have 'em work on consoles or even phones, depending on the graphical fidelity and hardware requirements, so those're options too.

Michael would absolutely go and just wiggle around menacingly, scaring the other partygoers, Wrenlet would be dancing gracefully, Sparkleboy would be doing his best to dance in a way that annoys Wrenlet, Mikhael would be headbanging one of their heads while the other one belts out the lyrics to whatever song is playing, and Tank, Healer, MagicDPS, and MeleeDPS would all do the dance from this Youtube video together but ONLY. if A Long Fall is playing.

For the trading post, Fiona. We love a trans queen!!! As for the grand exchange, as much as I adore Glass and Gloss I'd have to say Avery bc they're a lil scrimblyboo.

CUSTOM DRAGON PLUSHIES. I cannot fully express how much I need plushies of some of my dragons.

God. my memory sucks so I may have seen even better ones and just forgot, but I've seen a dragon called Miiverse and they are iconic.

90561214_350.png
I hate this stupid loser man!!! he is so dumb and an idiot!!!!! (this is affectionate, I literally made him an accent that I'm waiting for approval on right now...)

Yes, I do! Scrungus and Puddle still have their same colours and everything that they started with and they're both being fancied up with genes and outfits ^^

Mmmmm probably Gaolers. They're my favourite breed overall because I love big giant fluffy things

Depends on the dragon, really. Scrungus? absolutely elated, he (accidentally) eats rocks all the time so finding out that there are, indeed, edible rocks would be life changing for him, whereas someone like Astarion (who I have a headcanon of that means he would react the same way as a Victorian Child if introduced to various modern things) would probably just. keel over and die on contact.

I'll have officially survived my first year of adulthood on the 25th which is pretty cool :0
There's a lot of really cool looking games on the horizon for 2024 (and 2025!) which should make this a great year for gaming!
Through a stroke of fate or just sheer luck I managed to get enough gems to buy this girl while having enough left over to get a blueprint for an accent I'm making!

31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?
The pinglist is already there. I have subbed to it. I love doing these there is NO escape from me answering fun questions >:)
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L25 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
[u][b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b][/u] i used to be super into goatlings and my [url=https://www.goatlings.com/pet/u/201631/]favorite goat[/url] was (still is) named molaire! it just means molar in french. :] maybe one day i'll change it to my usual username online, but to be honest i might not. i feel like short and simple usernames work nicer in forums, i dunno. [u][b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b][/u] love me a good xyz! it's fun to mix and match. [u][b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b][/u] lots of apparel!!! so what if it costs a ton of money to get more apparel slots, it's important...... [u][b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b][/u] not very, but i *have* started to use them a bit more as of late. they're just usually way too expensive for me TuT [u][b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b][/u] [item=Meaty Cotton Candy][item=Meaty Cotton Candy][item=Meaty Cotton Candy][item=Meaty Cotton Candy][item=Meaty Cotton Candy] [u][b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b][/u] [item=Blue Honeycomb] oough it looks like its gonna dye my tongue blueee [u][b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b][/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84168666][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/841687/84168666.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70175124][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/701752/70175124.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46274294][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/462743/46274294.png[/img][/url] ^^ like. most of them honestly LOL but especially these ones [u][b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b][/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/22962287][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/229623/22962287.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90438912][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/904390/90438912.png[/img][/url] ^^ #1 (harmattan) would drag #2 (hoya iii) to a party for sure.... harmattan would be having the time of his life while hoya would only join in after being pestered a bit (and he'd only admit he had any fun days later). [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/25163729][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/251638/25163729.png[/img][/url] ^^ speedwell would hover around the refreshments and just stand around the whole time, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89664402][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/896645/89664402.png[/img][/url] ^^ mandevilla would be having fun, at least! she'd probably try and have conversations with strangers over the loud music (they can not hear her<3). [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38123772][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/381238/38123772.png[/img][/url] ^^ would probably be hosting their own party! [u][b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b][/u] baldwin or fiona for the trading post, and arvelle or susie for the grand exchange! i'm very indecisive!! [u][b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b][/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55552279][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/555523/55552279.png[/img][/url] ^^ my wonderful terrible spoiled little guy [u][b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b][/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38885014][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/388851/38885014.png[/img][/url] ^^ i have my custom still! i just slapped a skin on the poor dude lol
i used to be super into goatlings and my favorite goat was (still is) named molaire! it just means molar in french. :] maybe one day i'll change it to my usual username online, but to be honest i might not. i feel like short and simple usernames work nicer in forums, i dunno.

love me a good xyz! it's fun to mix and match.

lots of apparel!!! so what if it costs a ton of money to get more apparel slots, it's important......

not very, but i *have* started to use them a bit more as of late. they're just usually way too expensive for me TuT

Meaty Cotton Candy Meaty Cotton Candy Meaty Cotton Candy Meaty Cotton Candy Meaty Cotton Candy

Blue Honeycomb
oough it looks like its gonna dye my tongue blueee

84168666.png70175124.png46274294.png
^^ like. most of them honestly LOL but especially these ones

22962287.png90438912.png
^^ #1 (harmattan) would drag #2 (hoya iii) to a party for sure.... harmattan would be having the time of his life while hoya would only join in after being pestered a bit (and he'd only admit he had any fun days later).
25163729.png
^^ speedwell would hover around the refreshments and just stand around the whole time,
89664402.png
^^ mandevilla would be having fun, at least! she'd probably try and have conversations with strangers over the loud music (they can not hear her<3).
38123772.png
^^ would probably be hosting their own party!

baldwin or fiona for the trading post, and arvelle or susie for the grand exchange! i'm very indecisive!!

55552279.png
^^ my wonderful terrible spoiled little guy

38885014.png
^^ i have my custom still! i just slapped a skin on the poor dude lol
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
[b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] Sable!! I'm a sucker for earthy brown tones, and sable (and its surrounding colors) are just so warm and pleasant. if I made a dragonsona, they'd definitely have Sable. [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] It's my artist name on other sites, though I may change my username here. Not sure happy with it, I guess. [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] Wind flight. Always been in Wind flight, have zero plans to leave. [i]IF[/i] I had to pick a second flight, I'd definitely choose Ice. [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] I guess I'd put Maize closer to the other yellows? I'm pretty happy with the color wheel as is, but it was always strange how yellow Maize was when it was grouped with all the whites. [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] It REALLY depends on what that X color is. I have a few XXXs as fodder breeders, but I'd have to say that XXY or XYZ palettes are my favorite. I need variety! [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] A decent amount, but not enough to max out apparel slots. That's just too much for me. I'm actually a little drawn to ancients because of their LACK of apparel, it means that I just have to design the genes and I'm done. Too much apparel is overwhelming. [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] Rarely, and all my skins are site skins. I'm too broke to afford UMAs, but maybe some day. Hell, I'd like to design my own UMAs at some point. [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] Aethers. Nothing would change. They'd still be big fluffy babies. [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] [item=Coral Basilisk Field Notes][item=Grouse Basilisk Field Notes][item=Aged Tome][item=Pressed Moonflower][item=Pressed Morning Glory] I'm gonna have to say these, considering I collect them! I just love any of the items that have art of books and pages. <3 [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] [item=Cinnamon] I mean I do love cinnamon. Most of the dragon food isn't really people food. [b]11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] Uhhhhh all my spare food from the Mire. Please take it. I'm running out of room. I have more Shellbugs and Greenpod Blooms than I know what to do with. Jokes aside, I guess some kind of salad? I'm never hurting for plants in my clan, and I do like a good salad :) [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] I'm changing treasure to "mini gems" just to incite a little chaos. Mini gems and gems. [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] [url="https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90635522"][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/906356/90635522.png[/img][/url] Absinthe would fight you for the Skittle. He'd also fight you for the chicken nugget. Not because he wants them, he just gets a kick out of being disagreeable. [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] Arcane is now less magenta and more of a rosy pearl color. I do not like the magenta color and it's one of the reasons I don't really keep many Arcane dragons in my lair: I HATE their eyes. [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you acquire them?[/b] Basset hound animal companion. I'm biased because I love basset hounds. And that's also my fursona. If basset hounds got added, I'd make a dragonsona and pair her with a basset hound :) As for how to acquire them, I'd be alright if they were just a marketplace item [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] ... it's a WIP (no lore yet. I WANT to, but I'm so dry for ideas). Favoirte book? Hmmm, I read The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle recently and really liked it [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] Favorite animal is a deer. Also love dogs! (See answer to question 15). [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] A Frogger clone akin to Zacky's Quest from Webkinz. Absolute best Webkinz game. [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] I'm biased, I love Wind eyes. The green is SO NICE and pairs well with a lot of other colors. As for eye type, I do love pastel eyes. A lot of FR eyes are a bit too saturated for me [b](ARCANE)[/b], so the pastel brings things down a bit. [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] No real preference towards plot, but if it's as cheesy and campy as the most recent Dungeons and Dragons movie, I'm happy with anything. [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] I'd be interested in an open-world style RPG! You go out and explore the world, find materials you need instead of using gathering turns, see the locations and secrets of Sornieth, you get the picture. Just a more immersive way to see the world. Because of that, I can see it being a PC-only game. [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90635522][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/906356/90635522.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91137271][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/911373/91137271.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79911296][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/799113/79911296.png[/img][/url] ^^^ As far as they're concerned they're the only ones on the dance floor and they're ready to tear it UP [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90198469][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/901985/90198469.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91410993][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/914110/91410993.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79528802][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/795289/79528802.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91466128][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/914662/91466128.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91446229][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/914463/91446229.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90674348][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/906744/90674348.png[/img][/url] ^^^ Chatting amicably with one another while indulging in a few drinks and snacks. they're having a good time! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75941166][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/759412/75941166.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91319545][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/913196/91319545.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90285335][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/902854/90285335.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90674244][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/906743/90674244.png[/img][/url] ^^^ Wallflowers who are counting down the minutes until they get to go home [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79605761][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/796058/79605761.png[/img][/url] ^^^ Infodumping everything he knows about space to the nearest person [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90740172][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/907402/90740172.png[/img][/url] ^^^ The nearest person (she's actually very interested) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79491780][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/794918/79491780.png[/img][/url] ^^^ Forgot the party was tonight and thought it was next week [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] Trading Post: Probably Baldwin. I love the alchemy mechanic and I adore Bogsneaks. Grand Exchange: Glass and Gloss. I don't even use them all that much but I love their art and I love Aberrations. [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] FIGURES. Cute little figures of some of the game's NPCs! I'd KILL for a nicely sculpted figure of Glass and Gloss :) [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] I'll be honest, I just get super excited when I see a fandragon with a name I recognize from any media I really like. [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] I can't pick a favorite out of all my children! Just kidding, I can but it changes from day to day. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91410993][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/914110/91410993.png[/img][/url] Right now I really like my one girl Sienna. She was a NotN hatch with REALLY good, surprisingly matchy colors! She's also the only dragon on the site with the Terracotta/Chocolate/Jade as of now. No other dragon came before her! [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] Still have my progens with their original colors and all. One's been gened up, the other is kind of just languishing there. I'd love to give him some more attention, but eh. I have other projects that are higher priority. [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] Guardians! The majority of my lair already consists of Guardians, I just love them so much. They have such a neat design to them :) Second choice would probably be Bogsneaks, third would be Aberrations [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] Absinthe would be thrilled. Most other dragons in my lair would be pretty neutral to mildly disgusted. [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] - I recently moved into my first new place post college graduation! It's slowly coming together :) - DOROHEDORO SEQUEL ANNOUNCED. AFTER 4 YEARS!! MY FAVORITE ANIME I'M SO HYPED - As a huge Ace Attorney fan: I am PUMPED for the Apollo Justice trilogy coming to the Switch, and I am so HAPPY to see Athena FINALLY getting some spotlight from Capcom. They let my girl outta the basement at last :,) [b]31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?[/b] Yes! Gives me something to do, and they're fun! :)
Sable!! I'm a sucker for earthy brown tones, and sable (and its surrounding colors) are just so warm and pleasant. if I made a dragonsona, they'd definitely have Sable.

It's my artist name on other sites, though I may change my username here. Not sure happy with it, I guess.

Wind flight. Always been in Wind flight, have zero plans to leave. IF I had to pick a second flight, I'd definitely choose Ice.

I guess I'd put Maize closer to the other yellows? I'm pretty happy with the color wheel as is, but it was always strange how yellow Maize was when it was grouped with all the whites.

It REALLY depends on what that X color is. I have a few XXXs as fodder breeders, but I'd have to say that XXY or XYZ palettes are my favorite. I need variety!

A decent amount, but not enough to max out apparel slots. That's just too much for me. I'm actually a little drawn to ancients because of their LACK of apparel, it means that I just have to design the genes and I'm done. Too much apparel is overwhelming.

Rarely, and all my skins are site skins. I'm too broke to afford UMAs, but maybe some day. Hell, I'd like to design my own UMAs at some point.

Aethers. Nothing would change. They'd still be big fluffy babies.

Coral Basilisk Field Notes Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Aged Tome Pressed Moonflower Pressed Morning Glory
I'm gonna have to say these, considering I collect them! I just love any of the items that have art of books and pages. <3

Cinnamon
I mean I do love cinnamon. Most of the dragon food isn't really people food.

Uhhhhh all my spare food from the Mire. Please take it. I'm running out of room. I have more Shellbugs and Greenpod Blooms than I know what to do with.

Jokes aside, I guess some kind of salad? I'm never hurting for plants in my clan, and I do like a good salad :)

I'm changing treasure to "mini gems" just to incite a little chaos. Mini gems and gems.

90635522.png

Absinthe would fight you for the Skittle. He'd also fight you for the chicken nugget. Not because he wants them, he just gets a kick out of being disagreeable.

Arcane is now less magenta and more of a rosy pearl color. I do not like the magenta color and it's one of the reasons I don't really keep many Arcane dragons in my lair: I HATE their eyes.

15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you acquire them?
Basset hound animal companion. I'm biased because I love basset hounds. And that's also my fursona. If basset hounds got added, I'd make a dragonsona and pair her with a basset hound :)

As for how to acquire them, I'd be alright if they were just a marketplace item

... it's a WIP (no lore yet. I WANT to, but I'm so dry for ideas).

Favoirte book? Hmmm, I read The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle recently and really liked it

Favorite animal is a deer. Also love dogs! (See answer to question 15).

A Frogger clone akin to Zacky's Quest from Webkinz. Absolute best Webkinz game.

I'm biased, I love Wind eyes. The green is SO NICE and pairs well with a lot of other colors. As for eye type, I do love pastel eyes. A lot of FR eyes are a bit too saturated for me (ARCANE), so the pastel brings things down a bit.

No real preference towards plot, but if it's as cheesy and campy as the most recent Dungeons and Dragons movie, I'm happy with anything.

I'd be interested in an open-world style RPG! You go out and explore the world, find materials you need instead of using gathering turns, see the locations and secrets of Sornieth, you get the picture. Just a more immersive way to see the world.

Because of that, I can see it being a PC-only game.

90635522.png 91137271.png 79911296.png

^^^ As far as they're concerned they're the only ones on the dance floor and they're ready to tear it UP

90198469.png 91410993.png 79528802.png 91466128.png
91446229.png 90674348.png

^^^ Chatting amicably with one another while indulging in a few drinks and snacks. they're having a good time!

75941166.png 91319545.png 90285335.png 90674244.png

^^^ Wallflowers who are counting down the minutes until they get to go home

79605761.png

^^^ Infodumping everything he knows about space to the nearest person

90740172.png

^^^ The nearest person (she's actually very interested)

79491780.png

^^^ Forgot the party was tonight and thought it was next week

Trading Post: Probably Baldwin. I love the alchemy mechanic and I adore Bogsneaks.
Grand Exchange: Glass and Gloss. I don't even use them all that much but I love their art and I love Aberrations.

FIGURES. Cute little figures of some of the game's NPCs! I'd KILL for a nicely sculpted figure of Glass and Gloss :)

I'll be honest, I just get super excited when I see a fandragon with a name I recognize from any media I really like.

I can't pick a favorite out of all my children! Just kidding, I can but it changes from day to day.

91410993.png

Right now I really like my one girl Sienna. She was a NotN hatch with REALLY good, surprisingly matchy colors! She's also the only dragon on the site with the Terracotta/Chocolate/Jade as of now. No other dragon came before her!

Still have my progens with their original colors and all. One's been gened up, the other is kind of just languishing there. I'd love to give him some more attention, but eh. I have other projects that are higher priority.

Guardians! The majority of my lair already consists of Guardians, I just love them so much. They have such a neat design to them :) Second choice would probably be Bogsneaks, third would be Aberrations

Absinthe would be thrilled. Most other dragons in my lair would be pretty neutral to mildly disgusted.

- I recently moved into my first new place post college graduation! It's slowly coming together :)
- DOROHEDORO SEQUEL ANNOUNCED. AFTER 4 YEARS!! MY FAVORITE ANIME I'M SO HYPED
- As a huge Ace Attorney fan: I am PUMPED for the Apollo Justice trilogy coming to the Switch, and I am so HAPPY to see Athena FINALLY getting some spotlight from Capcom. They let my girl outta the basement at last :,)

Yes! Gives me something to do, and they're fun! :)
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
[b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] Cantaloupe is my favorite color because I really like yellow-oranges. It’s also one of the few orange colors on FR without an ugly blue accent color. [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] I rather enjoy the [i]Drawn to Life[/i] series, so of course I had to have a username that reflected that. My username is based off of my favorite character from the game, Jowee! [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] I’m in Plague because I like the red eye colors and the flight aesthetic. Uhh, I have no plans to switch my flight currently, but I have debated moving to Lightning a few times. The only reason I haven’t is because the eye colors would not work with my current breeding pairs. [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] Ice gets moved to the blue range. [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] Although I have a lot of doubles in my lair, I actually think XYZ color schemes are my favorite. They are just visually interesting. [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] I’m somewhere in the middle. [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] I don’t think any of my dragons have skins or accents. I just find them hard to work with. [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] Coatls, obviously. They look like cats already! [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] I like almost all the shiny rock items. The hamster based items are nice, too. [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] You can’t look me in the eyes and tell me that you wouldn’t take a big ol’ chomp out of a [gamedb item=19153]. It looks so tasty and vibrant! [center][item=Butcher's Fig][/center] [b]11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] Fish stew, tea, barbecued meat, and fresh fruits and veggies. [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] Gems into ring pops because gems sorta look like them already. [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] Abby would fight over a skittle, as most children would do. She would also fight over a chicken nugget. She’s a feral gremlin child, so expect to get bit and scratched. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75493940][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/754940/75493940_350.png[/img][/url] [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] Uhhh, Plague’s color to a more scarlet color because I like scarlet? [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you acquire them?[/b] I would love to see some rhinoceros beetles or stag beetles! Maybe they could be in a little bug cage? Bug catching sounds like a fun past time that dragons would do. They could drop from the new Silk-Strewn Wreckage. [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] My lore is uhhh a bit all over the place. My tabs with fandragons in them have lore from their respective pieces of fiction. My main clan, though, is just a small town filled with dragons from all over Sornieth. [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] Urgh… Don’t make me choose a favorite animal! Hm, I guess I like every type of bird? As for favorite plant, I guess I like cactuses. They just are neat. [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] I want a cooking game like Pizzatron 3000 or Cake Mania. [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] I don’t think I have a favorite eye type. I also don’t think I wind up using a particular eye type more than others. [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] A short movie based around the beastclans before dragons came about would be interesting. [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] It’s a PC Browser game like Club Penguin and Animal Jam. All the customization is free, though. [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] Charlotte would go as she is a professional dancer, after all. I don’t think she would use a particular dance move. I just know she would dance with her tambourine. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85597833][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/855979/85597833_350.png[/img][/url] [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] Baldwin is my favorite trading post NPC. Arvelle and Susie are probably tied for favorite grand Exchange NPC. [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] PLUSHIES! I NEED FR PLUSHIES! IMAGINE IF THEY HAD BUILD-A-BEAR FR PLUSH LINES WITH APPAREL FROM THE GAMES AAAAHHHHH! [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] Idk, I am not good at remembering names. [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] My favorite dragon is Jowee, of course! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61177654][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/611777/61177654_350.png[/img][/url] [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] I still have both of my progenitors. I was lucky that both of them had pretty matchy colors. Thus, I never needed to scatterscroll them. I’ve been debating about breeding them again so I could keep one of their offspring. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57531680][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/575317/57531680_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57531681][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/575317/57531681_350.png[/img][/url] [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] Hmm, I guess either a Wildclaw or a Bogsneak monolair. Bogsneak would be more unique, though. [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] They’d probably think they were made with some sort of elemental magic. Some would probably like them more than others. [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] I took a ceramics class last year, and I discovered a love for throwing pottery. I’m currently taking another class and I’m starting to think I should take this hobby more seriously. I got [i]Pokémon Legends: Arceus[/i] for Christmas. It’s really fun! It’s the first Pokémon game to make me actually excited to catch new Pokémon. I recently caught a shiny Goomy. I also saw a bald eagle this year! It was smaller than the one I saw last year, so maybe it was a male? Either way, bald eagles are really cool to see in person. Their wingspans are a lot bigger in real life!
Cantaloupe is my favorite color because I really like yellow-oranges. It’s also one of the few orange colors on FR without an ugly blue accent color.

I rather enjoy the Drawn to Life series, so of course I had to have a username that reflected that. My username is based off of my favorite character from the game, Jowee!

I’m in Plague because I like the red eye colors and the flight aesthetic. Uhh, I have no plans to switch my flight currently, but I have debated moving to Lightning a few times. The only reason I haven’t is because the eye colors would not work with my current breeding pairs.

Ice gets moved to the blue range.

Although I have a lot of doubles in my lair, I actually think XYZ color schemes are my favorite. They are just visually interesting.

I’m somewhere in the middle.

I don’t think any of my dragons have skins or accents. I just find them hard to work with.

Coatls, obviously. They look like cats already!

I like almost all the shiny rock items. The hamster based items are nice, too.

You can’t look me in the eyes and tell me that you wouldn’t take a big ol’ chomp out of a Butcher's Fig. It looks so tasty and vibrant!
Butcher's Fig

Fish stew, tea, barbecued meat, and fresh fruits and veggies.

Gems into ring pops because gems sorta look like them already.

Abby would fight over a skittle, as most children would do. She would also fight over a chicken nugget. She’s a feral gremlin child, so expect to get bit and scratched.

75493940_350.png

Uhhh, Plague’s color to a more scarlet color because I like scarlet?

15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you acquire them?
I would love to see some rhinoceros beetles or stag beetles! Maybe they could be in a little bug cage? Bug catching sounds like a fun past time that dragons would do. They could drop from the new Silk-Strewn Wreckage.

My lore is uhhh a bit all over the place. My tabs with fandragons in them have lore from their respective pieces of fiction. My main clan, though, is just a small town filled with dragons from all over Sornieth.

Urgh… Don’t make me choose a favorite animal! Hm, I guess I like every type of bird? As for favorite plant, I guess I like cactuses. They just are neat.

I want a cooking game like Pizzatron 3000 or Cake Mania.

I don’t think I have a favorite eye type. I also don’t think I wind up using a particular eye type more than others.

A short movie based around the beastclans before dragons came about would be interesting.

It’s a PC Browser game like Club Penguin and Animal Jam. All the customization is free, though.

Charlotte would go as she is a professional dancer, after all. I don’t think she would use a particular dance move. I just know she would dance with her tambourine.

85597833_350.png

Baldwin is my favorite trading post NPC. Arvelle and Susie are probably tied for favorite grand Exchange NPC.

PLUSHIES! I NEED FR PLUSHIES! IMAGINE IF THEY HAD BUILD-A-BEAR FR PLUSH LINES WITH APPAREL FROM THE GAMES AAAAHHHHH!

Idk, I am not good at remembering names.

My favorite dragon is Jowee, of course!

61177654_350.png

I still have both of my progenitors. I was lucky that both of them had pretty matchy colors. Thus, I never needed to scatterscroll them. I’ve been debating about breeding them again so I could keep one of their offspring.

57531680_350.png

57531681_350.png

Hmm, I guess either a Wildclaw or a Bogsneak monolair. Bogsneak would be more unique, though.

They’d probably think they were made with some sort of elemental magic. Some would probably like them more than others.

I took a ceramics class last year, and I discovered a love for throwing pottery. I’m currently taking another class and I’m starting to think I should take this hobby more seriously.

I got Pokémon Legends: Arceus for Christmas. It’s really fun! It’s the first Pokémon game to make me actually excited to catch new Pokémon. I recently caught a shiny Goomy.

I also saw a bald eagle this year! It was smaller than the one I saw last year, so maybe it was a male? Either way, bald eagles are really cool to see in person. Their wingspans are a lot bigger in real life!
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Ooh, I always love doing these things!! [center][b]---[/b][/center] [b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] Umber! It's not completely black in the brown color category and gives my dragon a nice warm reddish tone :] [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] Based on the Twiggle species in Fer.al. I don't associate myself with the game anymore but it's a part of my identity at this point where it brought me to name my Fursona 'Twig'. [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] Returned to my home flight, Wind because I missed Noodlepapa and his pretty bamboo aesthetic ;_;!! I've been to Earth, Light and Ice, but I don't think I wanna jump out just yet. [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] I'm leaving it the way it is because I think if I moved anything I'll have an aneurysm from the minor adjustment. [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] XYZ is such a fascinating color pattern and certainly not because it's the cheapest!! what do you mean!!! Jokes aside, XYZ brings out some creative color combos, so why not? [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] This is a weird thing I just recently found out, but if theres too many things happening on the wings or tail specifically, I end up getting irritated from how busy the outfit is. So.. I guess I'm fine with only a little apparel? [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] Not often, which is why the dragons in my Hibernal den are so special! I'm extremely picky with my tastes so having an accent on them indicates that I'm satisfied enough to apply something that compliments a dragon's colors (or apparel) well. [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing?[/b] Skydancers 100%, they're not cat enough so I'll force them to be cats! [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] [item=Jade Peacock][item=hydrena watertoy][item=Moth Keeper's Lantern] MY PRECIOUS ;_; [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] [item=Glass Beaker] ...it would taste like soda, trust me. [b]11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] [item=Soylent Red][item=Miniature Potash Peach] [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] I think it'd be evil to swap gems and treasure around, so I'm going to make that my answer. [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] I think neither of my dragons would fight over a skittle, but anything chicken related? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86871968][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/868720/86871968.png[/img][/url] Yeah, Coin isn't going to let you have that. [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] I think Wind should be teal </3 My reasoning is far too long but I'll say it anyways: In my brain, Arcane should've been black like the blankness of space, Lightning should've been yellow, and light should've been rainbow since thats how we have colors. It just makes more sense to me T_T [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?[/b] Uuuh, this is kind of going off track, but it'd be cute if we had stuffed animal apparel representing each Coliseum venue; this is just an excuse to get a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/28264]Hydrena Watertoy[/url] but I just think it'd be a cute little coliseum prize like how we get scenes + vistas. [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.)[/b] A lesser deity is reborn as a Wildclaw and as much as [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/463834]he tries to convince others[/url], no one really cares nor believes him and he's forced to do farm work to humble him. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54276804]More news at eleven![/url] [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] I cannot answer the favorite animal question because I have one for each Vertebrate classification </3 Plants however, I love the Lotus and Venus Flytrap. [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] Flappy Bird but it's with a Snapper using the Wind territory Aergate. Gods help his soul... [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] I don't have a favorite but I think I seem to use Pastel and Unusual more than the others? [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] That BotE story called [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=99]Seed and the Sickness[/url] is the only story that caught my attention while they were coming out. [b]Skipping Question 21[/b] [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] All of them are going but all of them are using the stereotypical Charlie Brown Peanuts dance. I will not elaborate. [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] PINKERTON BABEEEYYYY, LOOK AT THAT LUXURIOUS MANE! And Marva has to be the funniest Grand Exchange NPC we'll ever get. [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] Flight Rising pins.. pleas....p..pleas.pelalse... I need an ice and wind flight emblem pin. [b]Skipping Question 25[/b] [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] They're all my favorites!!! My newest baby is this chick though: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91929242][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/919293/91929242.png[/img][/url] [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] Key is my progen dragon and he's still the same color as I first chose! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51473049][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/514731/51473049.png[/img][/url] My other progen is exalted but I only bring her back to train fodder and then she gets thrown back out when I'm done. [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] I'm a tri-lair I think...? Obelisk, Coatl and Wildclaw since they all display my favorite apparel perfectly! But if I had to eliminate the other two, I'd still keep around the Obelisks since they're soft and doggy looking. [b]Skipping Question 29[/b] [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] I've been in a low point in my life, so I don't really have much to say? But one thing is that I'm finally feeling confident enough to do tarot readings on other people :]!! I wanted to adjust to the cards' meanings before I did so, and I'm enjoying this so far, ahah! [center][b]---[/b][/center]
Ooh, I always love doing these things!!
---

Umber! It's not completely black in the brown color category and gives my dragon a nice warm reddish tone :]

Based on the Twiggle species in Fer.al. I don't associate myself with the game anymore but it's a part of my identity at this point where it brought me to name my Fursona 'Twig'.

Returned to my home flight, Wind because I missed Noodlepapa and his pretty bamboo aesthetic ;_;!! I've been to Earth, Light and Ice, but I don't think I wanna jump out just yet.

I'm leaving it the way it is because I think if I moved anything I'll have an aneurysm from the minor adjustment.

XYZ is such a fascinating color pattern and certainly not because it's the cheapest!! what do you mean!!! Jokes aside, XYZ brings out some creative color combos, so why not?

This is a weird thing I just recently found out, but if theres too many things happening on the wings or tail specifically, I end up getting irritated from how busy the outfit is. So.. I guess I'm fine with only a little apparel?

Not often, which is why the dragons in my Hibernal den are so special! I'm extremely picky with my tastes so having an accent on them indicates that I'm satisfied enough to apply something that compliments a dragon's colors (or apparel) well.

8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing?
Skydancers 100%, they're not cat enough so I'll force them to be cats!

Jade Peacock Hydrena Watertoy Moth Keeper's Lantern
MY PRECIOUS ;_;

Glass Beaker
...it would taste like soda, trust me.

Soylent Red Miniature Potash Peach

I think it'd be evil to swap gems and treasure around, so I'm going to make that my answer.

I think neither of my dragons would fight over a skittle, but anything chicken related?
86871968.png
Yeah, Coin isn't going to let you have that.

I think Wind should be teal </3 My reasoning is far too long but I'll say it anyways:
In my brain, Arcane should've been black like the blankness of space, Lightning should've been yellow, and light should've been rainbow since thats how we have colors. It just makes more sense to me T_T

Uuuh, this is kind of going off track, but it'd be cute if we had stuffed animal apparel representing each Coliseum venue; this is just an excuse to get a Hydrena Watertoy but I just think it'd be a cute little coliseum prize like how we get scenes + vistas.

16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.)
A lesser deity is reborn as a Wildclaw and as much as he tries to convince others, no one really cares nor believes him and he's forced to do farm work to humble him. More news at eleven!

I cannot answer the favorite animal question because I have one for each Vertebrate classification </3 Plants however, I love the Lotus and Venus Flytrap.

Flappy Bird but it's with a Snapper using the Wind territory Aergate. Gods help his soul...

I don't have a favorite but I think I seem to use Pastel and Unusual more than the others?

That BotE story called Seed and the Sickness is the only story that caught my attention while they were coming out.

Skipping Question 21

All of them are going but all of them are using the stereotypical Charlie Brown Peanuts dance. I will not elaborate.

PINKERTON BABEEEYYYY, LOOK AT THAT LUXURIOUS MANE! And Marva has to be the funniest Grand Exchange NPC we'll ever get.

Flight Rising pins.. pleas....p..pleas.pelalse... I need an ice and wind flight emblem pin.

Skipping Question 25

They're all my favorites!!! My newest baby is this chick though:
91929242.png

Key is my progen dragon and he's still the same color as I first chose!
51473049.png
My other progen is exalted but I only bring her back to train fodder and then she gets thrown back out when I'm done.

I'm a tri-lair I think...? Obelisk, Coatl and Wildclaw since they all display my favorite apparel perfectly! But if I had to eliminate the other two, I'd still keep around the Obelisks since they're soft and doggy looking.

Skipping Question 29

I've been in a low point in my life, so I don't really have much to say? But one thing is that I'm finally feeling confident enough to do tarot readings on other people :]!! I wanted to adjust to the cards' meanings before I did so, and I'm enjoying this so far, ahah!

---
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
[b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] Probably blood if I'm being honest, I love deep reds and blacks mixed together which are my favorite color combo in general on this game. [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] It used to be Horrificc which I chose on the spot because I initially wanted something that was simply horror related. Afterward REVALATOR (I realized later I spelled 'Revelator' wrong but oh well lol) because it sounded neat and celestial which is what I wanted to go for. [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] Started in Plague, moved to Fire--now I want in to another flight but I'm not picky. I really just want to start with something new, and something fresh. [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] I don't know... [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] Reds and blacks are my favorite color pattern regardless. I'd say XXY and XYZ are my favs just because of being a gen one only lair besides Imperial dragons. [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] A LOT! [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] Always, once I've finished giving them genes I give them a skin to match and if not I hunt for one. [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] Lol maybe Ridgebacks or Imperials since I have so many imps in my lair X3 [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] Any of the grasps, I don't care about the color at all I will find a way to use it in the game. Also halos and Spiral breed changes. [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] Erm, probably something sweet like the honeycomb or something (not too good with FR food names) [b]11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] Souls of the damned. Just kidding we'll bring fizzy apple cider and chocolate brownies. [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] I would maybe change the gems to like, I don't know--Sapphires? [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] Oh, definitely Lucifer and Pandora. I wouldn't be surprised if they fought for a single skittle. I think if it were a chicken nugget then KIDCORE and Uriel would for sure join in with the chaos. [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] Maybe not color, but for Light flight I would give it a more 'angelic' design I guess. Something with lots of wings and eyes on the banner. [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?[/b] I would add more parrots I think. Parrots are pretty great, and why not get them while gathering? [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] My lore is lengthy though I don't have it all written down in detail--feel free to click on it in my clan bio though if it really catches your attention! It essentially has to do with the downfall of the heavenly kingdom along with the provinces that they watch over. Angels have been thrown out of the pearly gates and one such angel befriends a dragon that has appeared in the past due to unlikely circumstances. The two embark on a perilous yet beautiful journey to save not just their world, but the timelines and universes of many others. It'll make more sense once I have more written down I swear. Also I should add that my lore doesn't follow any FR canon and all my dragons are actually half human half dragon and I need to design all of them at some point but ya cool stuff I would like to think. [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] Monstera plants and red red roses. Favorite animal is either a Raven or a cat. [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] A pacman inspired game. That seems like fun. [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] I like Plague eyes that aren't the primal eyes and also appreciate Ice eyes, and the Ice primal eyes as well. Also Fire primal eyes are a lot of fun to use. [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] My lore. [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] On Steam available for PC and Mac and something kind of like a Pixel RPG game, where you get to create a character and embark on an adventure. [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] Probably 80's dance moves and they have zero care for anyone around them so you best bet they're knocking into one another and into the other guests as well. [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] I don't use grand exchange or the trading post a whole lot unfortunately. Higgins I think is my personal favorite from grand exchange though. [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] More art prints and keychains! How fun would that be? It'd be nice to see more independent artists make their own art of their own dragons and make them into fun little keychains, prints, things like that. I'm sure a lot of people would be interested, even non-FR players. [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] I once saw one named Woopoo which really stuck with me for whatever reason. [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] Oh for sure! I have many but I have to stick with my two current favorites at the time being: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90562014][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/905621/90562014_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81327091][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/813271/81327091_350.png[/img][/url] [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] Nope unfortunately I do not. [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] Spiral males or Guardian females. I love them both and I find that Guardian females are very very underrated. [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] Some might love it, I think a good chunk would freak out though. [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] I find that watering plants is a very relaxing thing to do. Petting a cat helps alleviate my anxiety. I love listening to music and plan on sharing a playlist on my page. [b]31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?[/b] Of course!

Probably blood if I'm being honest, I love deep reds and blacks mixed together which are my favorite color combo in general on this game.

It used to be Horrificc which I chose on the spot because I initially wanted something that was simply horror related. Afterward REVALATOR (I realized later I spelled 'Revelator' wrong but oh well lol) because it sounded neat and celestial which is what I wanted to go for.

Started in Plague, moved to Fire--now I want in to another flight but I'm not picky. I really just want to start with something new, and something fresh.

I don't know...

Reds and blacks are my favorite color pattern regardless. I'd say XXY and XYZ are my favs just because of being a gen one only lair besides Imperial dragons.

A LOT!

Always, once I've finished giving them genes I give them a skin to match and if not I hunt for one.

Lol maybe Ridgebacks or Imperials since I have so many imps in my lair X3

Any of the grasps, I don't care about the color at all I will find a way to use it in the game. Also halos and Spiral breed changes.

Erm, probably something sweet like the honeycomb or something (not too good with FR food names)

Souls of the damned. Just kidding we'll bring fizzy apple cider and chocolate brownies.

I would maybe change the gems to like, I don't know--Sapphires?

Oh, definitely Lucifer and Pandora. I wouldn't be surprised if they fought for a single skittle. I think if it were a chicken nugget then KIDCORE and Uriel would for sure join in with the chaos.

Maybe not color, but for Light flight I would give it a more 'angelic' design I guess. Something with lots of wings and eyes on the banner.

I would add more parrots I think. Parrots are pretty great, and why not get them while gathering?

My lore is lengthy though I don't have it all written down in detail--feel free to click on it in my clan bio though if it really catches your attention! It essentially has to do with the downfall of the heavenly kingdom along with the provinces that they watch over. Angels have been thrown out of the pearly gates and one such angel befriends a dragon that has appeared in the past due to unlikely circumstances. The two embark on a perilous yet beautiful journey to save not just their world, but the timelines and universes of many others.

It'll make more sense once I have more written down I swear. Also I should add that my lore doesn't follow any FR canon and all my dragons are actually half human half dragon and I need to design all of them at some point but ya cool stuff I would like to think.

Monstera plants and red red roses. Favorite animal is either a Raven or a cat.

A pacman inspired game. That seems like fun.

I like Plague eyes that aren't the primal eyes and also appreciate Ice eyes, and the Ice primal eyes as well. Also Fire primal eyes are a lot of fun to use.

My lore.

On Steam available for PC and Mac and something kind of like a Pixel RPG game, where you get to create a character and embark on an adventure.

Probably 80's dance moves and they have zero care for anyone around them so you best bet they're knocking into one another and into the other guests as well.

I don't use grand exchange or the trading post a whole lot unfortunately. Higgins I think is my personal favorite from grand exchange though.

More art prints and keychains! How fun would that be? It'd be nice to see more independent artists make their own art of their own dragons and make them into fun little keychains, prints, things like that. I'm sure a lot of people would be interested, even non-FR players.

I once saw one named Woopoo which really stuck with me for whatever reason.

Oh for sure! I have many but I have to stick with my two current favorites at the time being:

90562014_350.png

81327091_350.png

Nope unfortunately I do not.

Spiral males or Guardian females. I love them both and I find that Guardian females are very very underrated.

Some might love it, I think a good chunk would freak out though.

I find that watering plants is a very relaxing thing to do.

Petting a cat helps alleviate my anxiety.

I love listening to music and plan on sharing a playlist on my page.

Of course!
IhHGbiq.png
9mjyPzr.png

Profile Dragon
Adopt Shop!
[b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] Orca, since I really like the contrast it has in genes :) [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] Once upon a time I joked too close to the sun about grocery stores and this is my life now [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] Been in Arcane since day one, I have considered moving to light on a few occasions, but until the Lightweaver almost ends the world more times than the Arcanist, that won't be leaving Arcane anytime soon. [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] Moving Brick into the brown range where it belongs [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] Hard to go wrong with a nice XXY [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] It's not enough apparel if I can still see the dragon underneath [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] As often as I can for any perma [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] Spirals [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] [item=eliminate] [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] [item=blue honeycomb] It looks tasty [b]11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] Considering that my lair is a grocery store, you're going to end up with enough food to feed a small continent [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] Gems to Splimbles, because I want to see serious discussions about people selling their expensive items for thousands of Splimbles [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81241732][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/812418/81241732.png[/img][/url] Crimes Jones would not hesitate to fight you for any reason you could possibly give, the question is would [i]you [/i]be ready to get Jones'd over a skittle? [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] Wind to something a bit grey-er, the green really doesn't do it for me here [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you acquire them?[/b] Moth/butterfly swarm with a wide variety of colours that could be acquired through various means like coli, baldwin, marketplace, or trading from Swipp/Grand exchange [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] Grocery Lore :) I feel like it is best experienced by going through my lair and Summonlocke [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] Glasswing butterflies and water lilies [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] Either something in the genre of infinite runner or bullet hell Really I just want something that isn't a puzzle game in the fairgrounds [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] Light primal is my favourite, with ice primal as a close second [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] As long as the Arcanist almost ends the world again, it will be a good movie [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] I am imagining some sort of 3d dragon simulator where you can fly across Sornieth would be a solid starting point [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] If you invite the entire grocery store for a dance party there wont be anything left in the area by the time it's done Needless to say The Owner would have the best and most incomprehensible dance moves [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] I don't have any strong feelings about anyone from the trading post, but I do like Avery from the Grand Exchange [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] Capes styled after different breeds wings+tails Need I say more? [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83208369][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/832084/83208369.png[/img][/url] May I introduce you to Pepto? [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43832759][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/438328/43832759_350.png[/img][/url] Her [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40344816][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/403449/40344816.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40344817][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/403449/40344817.png[/img][/url] Custom and Random Neither have been scattered [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] Oops! All Coatls! [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] I don't think anyone would be too surprised considering the grocery store sells them [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] Finally getting close to finishing a long breeding project My art is improving Anyone who is reading this has bones, and bones are cool :)
1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why? Orca, since I really like the contrast it has in genes :)

2) What's the story behind your username? Once upon a time I joked too close to the sun about grocery stores and this is my life now

3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't? Been in Arcane since day one, I have considered moving to light on a few occasions, but until the Lightweaver almost ends the world more times than the Arcanist, that won't be leaving Arcane anytime soon.

4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where? Moving Brick into the brown range where it belongs

5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most? Hard to go wrong with a nice XXY

6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little? It's not enough apparel if I can still see the dragon underneath

7) How often do you use skins on your dragons? As often as I can for any perma

8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.) Spirals

9) What's your favorite FR item? Eliminate

10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why? Blue Honeycomb It looks tasty

11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing? Considering that my lair is a grocery store, you're going to end up with enough food to feed a small continent

12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why? Gems to Splimbles, because I want to see serious discussions about people selling their expensive items for thousands of Splimbles

81241732.png Crimes Jones would not hesitate to fight you for any reason you could possibly give, the question is would you be ready to get Jones'd over a skittle?

14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why? Wind to something a bit grey-er, the green really doesn't do it for me here

15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you acquire them? Moth/butterfly swarm with a wide variety of colours that could be acquired through various means like coli, baldwin, marketplace, or trading from Swipp/Grand exchange

16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book! Grocery Lore :)
I feel like it is best experienced by going through my lair and Summonlocke

17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant? Glasswing butterflies and water lilies

18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making? Either something in the genre of infinite runner or bullet hell
Really I just want something that isn't a puzzle game in the fairgrounds

19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest? Light primal is my favourite, with ice primal as a close second

20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see? As long as the Arcanist almost ends the world again, it will be a good movie

21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on? I am imagining some sort of 3d dragon simulator where you can fly across Sornieth would be a solid starting point

22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using? If you invite the entire grocery store for a dance party there wont be anything left in the area by the time it's done
Needless to say The Owner would have the best and most incomprehensible dance moves

23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite? I don't have any strong feelings about anyone from the trading post, but I do like Avery from the Grand Exchange

24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why? Capes styled after different breeds wings+tails
Need I say more?

83208369.png
May I introduce you to Pepto?

43832759_350.png
Her

40344816.png40344817.png
Custom and Random
Neither have been scattered

28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why? Oops! All Coatls!

29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks? I don't think anyone would be too surprised considering the grocery store sells them

Finally getting close to finishing a long breeding project
My art is improving
Anyone who is reading this has bones, and bones are cool :)
z7ICUK0.png1xdmSDp.pngK6fmQCc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9