Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New year new questionnaire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I refreshed this page on accident 22 questions in and felt physical pain.

Anyway welcome, it's been a while. I bring with me more questions. Rules are same as always, answer as many or as few questions as you want in as much detail as you want. Keep it positive in here plz. Time to see if I remember all my questions.

1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?

2) What's the story behind your username?

3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?

4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?

5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?

6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?

7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?

8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)

9) What's your favorite FR item?

10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?

11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?

12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?

13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?

14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?

15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?

16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book!

17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?

18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?

19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?

20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?

21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?

22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?

23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?

24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?

25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?

26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon!

27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?

28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?

29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?

30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general!

31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?

Seems like there's interest so here ya go folks!

That's all folks! Enjoy your questionnaire. Tag a friend or two if you wanna, or don't. Hope y'all have a good timezone and I'll see ya next time.
I refreshed this page on accident 22 questions in and felt physical pain.

Anyway welcome, it's been a while. I bring with me more questions. Rules are same as always, answer as many or as few questions as you want in as much detail as you want. Keep it positive in here plz. Time to see if I remember all my questions.

3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?

4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?

5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?

8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)

11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?

12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?

13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?

14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?

15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?

16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book!

19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?

22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?

23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?

26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon!

27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?

28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?

30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general!

31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?

Seems like there's interest so here ya go folks!

That's all folks! Enjoy your questionnaire. Tag a friend or two if you wanna, or don't. Hope y'all have a good timezone and I'll see ya next time.
vDH0pGc.png
Too many to choose :p

I wanted to put Wisdom, but it was taken so Wisdum. Like Wis Dumb. haha

I'm in light. I've also been in ice and lightning. I want to maybe change in the future but idk what to.

Idk... goldenrod is at an awkward spot.

XXY and XYZ. The others are kinda awkward looking to me. XYZ the most cuz I'm a g1 lair tho.

Like, 5-10 on average. Enough to where you can still see the dragon.

Not much.

Snapper or ridgeback maybe? Idk lol sorry

EGGS. /hj I collect the rings tho

Idk sorry

11) We're hosing another FR potluck. What are you and your dragons bringing?
What's a potluck-

Achievement points to fireworks (idk im happy with the designs now)

I have a feeling Jack would fight you over anything.

Idk what the question means and I misinterpreted it so this one. That tert is awful.

They all have their home towns taken over by The Gloom and find their way to my clan/town.

Dunno R.I.P

Snake or minesweeper would be fun :D

Ice. I thought I liked ice more than light but I was wrong. but I LOVE GLOWING EYES SM WOW

BTS of the devs /j

The site but making it more accessible for other devices /hj

I will force all of them to go >:D We will have a dance battle like in the end of trolls or smth idk

Idk but I love the Marva is canocially trans.

I love having the only fan dragon for PaintyThePirate. Dunno otherwise.

not done ill finish answering later
Too many to choose :p

I wanted to put Wisdom, but it was taken so Wisdum. Like Wis Dumb. haha

I'm in light. I've also been in ice and lightning. I want to maybe change in the future but idk what to.

Idk... goldenrod is at an awkward spot.

XXY and XYZ. The others are kinda awkward looking to me. XYZ the most cuz I'm a g1 lair tho.

Like, 5-10 on average. Enough to where you can still see the dragon.

Not much.

Snapper or ridgeback maybe? Idk lol sorry

EGGS. /hj I collect the rings tho

Idk sorry

What's a potluck-

Achievement points to fireworks (idk im happy with the designs now)

I have a feeling Jack would fight you over anything.

Idk what the question means and I misinterpreted it so this one. That tert is awful.

They all have their home towns taken over by The Gloom and find their way to my clan/town.

Dunno R.I.P

Snake or minesweeper would be fun :D

Ice. I thought I liked ice more than light but I was wrong. but I LOVE GLOWING EYES SM WOW

BTS of the devs /j

The site but making it more accessible for other devices /hj

I will force all of them to go >:D We will have a dance battle like in the end of trolls or smth idk

Idk but I love the Marva is canocially trans.

I love having the only fan dragon for PaintyThePirate. Dunno otherwise.

not done ill finish answering later
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why? I guess if I have to pick just one I'd go with Ivory, its just nice. 2) What's the story behind your username? Read Jurassic Park back when I was like 13 and chaos theory wormed its way into my brain. Fast forward 3 years to creating various accounts on the internet, chose this and never looked back. Now I've been using this (or slight variations of this) for like 2 decades now, this is just internet me. 3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't? Arcane forever. Love me some magic and space. I will never move. 4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where? *sticks maize in the yellows where it belongs* 5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most? XYZ, I love making three different colors work and look good together. 6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little? depends on the dragon 7) How often do you use skins on your dragons? most have at least a small accent 8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.) obes cause they are basically already cats 9) What's your favorite FR item? all the simple jewelry sets 10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why? potash peach, i bet the fully ripened ones taste divine 11) We're hosing another FR potluck. What are you and your dragons bringing? Oh we're bringing drinks, everything from juices and fancy teas to harder stuff like beer and wine. There will even be a selection of fancy liqueurs with magical effects. (like making you sparkle for a minute after drinking it) 12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why? no opinion 13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget? 100% Ceri, it is a little chaos gremlin, it will fight you for a single skittle for sure. For a chicken nugget you might have to fight Imix or Voriksha, good luck. 14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why? i think they're all good 15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you acquire them? more fish, maybe a good Swipp trade 16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book! Ok, lore time! So my clan began when my progens left the traveling circus/show that they had been a part of to start their own traveling circus. This was the clan for several years, traveling around the world putting on shows and then spending the "off season" in this one valley in Arcane territory. As the clan grew more and more dragons remained back in the valley. Now only the Circus of Wonder keeps up the tradition of the traveling show. I do have a couple groups of dragons who, while not part of Kaleidoscope do have ties to the main clan either by trade, alliance, or other small interactions with someone(s) in the main clan. These include the undead who live on the border between Earth and Shadow, the Fair Fae, and the pirate crew of the Salvor, and my poor Nuzlocke clan that I've been neglecting writing for. 17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant? cats, dandelions 18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making? picross! 19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest? i keep forgetting that i can change eye types, so not realiy 20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see? d&d style adventure 21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on? something like Terriaria or Minecraft, open ended just build stuff or fight stuff if you want, Pc 22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using? The entire Circus of Wonder for sure will show up, most of them will dance. (i dont know dance moves) 23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite? Fiona and Arvelle 24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why? deity and flight pins, i love a good pin 25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon? 26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon! they're all my favorites, but if i'm going to pick one to showcase just one its going to be Mira who is based on one of my OCs [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4194682][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/41947/4194682_350.png[/img][/url] 27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them? Still have both, neither has ever been scattered or breedchanged (they have gotten gene updates from their originals) 28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why? tundra! love those fluffs 29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks? Most would try them once for the novelty, a few would hate them and a few others would try to sneak them into the food of those who hate them 30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general! -One of my cats is sleeping in my lap right now -I got new fluffy socks the other day -As much as I hate shoveling it, the snow outside is very pretty 31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these? sure!
1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why? I guess if I have to pick just one I'd go with Ivory, its just nice.

2) What's the story behind your username? Read Jurassic Park back when I was like 13 and chaos theory wormed its way into my brain. Fast forward 3 years to creating various accounts on the internet, chose this and never looked back. Now I've been using this (or slight variations of this) for like 2 decades now, this is just internet me.

3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't? Arcane forever. Love me some magic and space. I will never move.

4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where? *sticks maize in the yellows where it belongs*

5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most? XYZ, I love making three different colors work and look good together.

6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little? depends on the dragon

7) How often do you use skins on your dragons? most have at least a small accent

8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.) obes cause they are basically already cats

9) What's your favorite FR item? all the simple jewelry sets

10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why? potash peach, i bet the fully ripened ones taste divine

11) We're hosing another FR potluck. What are you and your dragons bringing? Oh we're bringing drinks, everything from juices and fancy teas to harder stuff like beer and wine. There will even be a selection of fancy liqueurs with magical effects. (like making you sparkle for a minute after drinking it)

12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why? no opinion

13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget? 100% Ceri, it is a little chaos gremlin, it will fight you for a single skittle for sure. For a chicken nugget you might have to fight Imix or Voriksha, good luck.

14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why? i think they're all good

15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you acquire them? more fish, maybe a good Swipp trade

Ok, lore time! So my clan began when my progens left the traveling circus/show that they had been a part of to start their own traveling circus. This was the clan for several years, traveling around the world putting on shows and then spending the "off season" in this one valley in Arcane territory. As the clan grew more and more dragons remained back in the valley. Now only the Circus of Wonder keeps up the tradition of the traveling show.

I do have a couple groups of dragons who, while not part of Kaleidoscope do have ties to the main clan either by trade, alliance, or other small interactions with someone(s) in the main clan. These include the undead who live on the border between Earth and Shadow, the Fair Fae, and the pirate crew of the Salvor, and my poor Nuzlocke clan that I've been neglecting writing for.

17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant? cats, dandelions

18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making? picross!

19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest? i keep forgetting that i can change eye types, so not realiy

20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see? d&d style adventure

21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on? something like Terriaria or Minecraft, open ended just build stuff or fight stuff if you want, Pc

22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using? The entire Circus of Wonder for sure will show up, most of them will dance. (i dont know dance moves)

23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite? Fiona and Arvelle

24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why? deity and flight pins, i love a good pin

26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon! they're all my favorites, but if i'm going to pick one to showcase just one its going to be Mira who is based on one of my OCs
4194682_350.png

27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them? Still have both, neither has ever been scattered or breedchanged (they have gotten gene updates from their originals)

28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why? tundra! love those fluffs

29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks? Most would try them once for the novelty, a few would hate them and a few others would try to sneak them into the food of those who hate them

-One of my cats is sleeping in my lap right now
-I got new fluffy socks the other day
-As much as I hate shoveling it, the snow outside is very pretty

31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these? sure!
[b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] [i]I don't have an specific favorite color but I have an obsession with [b]pink[/b] and [b]red[/b] color ranges lately, I also really like [b]green[/b], green is so nice, +100 years of life every time I see anything remotely green.[/i] [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] [i]I had another one before this but I don't remember what it was lol, and the Ba1ja doesn't mean anything really, I just wanted to come up with a unique combo...[/i] [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] [i]Wind flight since the very beginning of my game, I'm not really interested in other flights, and I was in mostly because I liked the deity and the element, not much reasonin' going in here rather than the stuff I like lol.[/i] [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] [i]This question is a little confusing, but I'd be definitely moving any of the reds or pinks anytime just because I want to have easier access to them x'D[/i] [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] [i]I don't really have a favorite pattern, and my lair is filled with any kind of aesthetic I crave already, I feel I can go with anything as long as I like it ;)[/i] [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] [i]A lot of apparel, It's fun to layer! although simple and very few pieces also work![/i] [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] [i]I mainly get them while the monthly festivities are in full swing and If I like any, I'm too F2P to jump into the accents and skin sales specially because I never have gems and consume them immediately for other projects so, yeah, it's a ride...[/i] [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] [i]Snapper's, I feel like they are perfect for that.[/i] [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] [i]Chests... I don't need to explain further because God bless virtual financial stability.[/i] [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] [i]Granola bars :D I really like granola bars (let's ignore that I absolutely ignored any other food coming from a living being fjhfhf)[/i] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/10754.png[/img] [b]11) We're hosing another FR potluck. What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] [i]I don't understand this one, maybe it's because I haven't been here for too long, whoops. (EDIT ON THIS ONE because my mother language is not English so I didn't know what it meant lmao, they are bringing desserts because I can't live without them.)[/i] [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] [i]I don't feel like I'd change anything, I think it's pretty great how it is already ;D[/i] [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] [i]Lmao I feel like Claude (one of the dragon's in my 'Chaos' tab) would fight you for a single skittle, and yes, he would change his mind at the speed of light If it was golden nugget as well... this dude would fight anyone for anything in fact.[/i] [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] [i]I don't think I'd be able to change anything, they all depict their flight well![/i] [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?[/b] [i]This is a hard question because I don't use these kinds of apparel unless strictly necessary, but I'd add more birds, I don't care if there is already bird apparel, we need more birbs, a birb for each and every possible shop.[/i] [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] [i]My lore is nonexistent, my dragons just chill in a community like anyone would x'D and I don't really have a favorite book but- do favorite games count? *twirls hair* so there's this game called Granblue Fantasy which is a classic RPG style game that you can also play on browser with a breathtaking world, breathtaking illustrations, interesting characters and an interesting world building despite some of the events being too convenient for the plot or the main character, and that kinda drifts me through the amazing medieval fantasy scenarios inspiring me and aspiring to portray that feeling one day because it is an experience. But no, in all seriousness, I think it's a great game, it swept me off my feet with some of its most famous stories and events, join the dark side, we have handmade cookies and cheesecake.[/i] [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] [i]My favorite animal is the fox, I really enjoy their background when it comes to myths and fantastical beings. I also really like birds, it's something about them being able to fly that captivates me haha. I like all kind of flowers as well, tulips, sunflowers, roses... all of it, all of it, all of the pretty I like.[/i] [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] [i]I'm making a pong game because that one is fire and is criminal that they don't have one yet.[/i] [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] [i]I like almost all of them If I'm honest, but I can't really point out whose I don't like, I guess I don't like multi gaze as eye type, and it's not because it makes me nervous or anything, it's just kinda weird design-wise. And OFC, wind eyes mostly, I breed most of my dragons so nothing much I can do when it comes to that haha, but it doesn't bother me.[/i] [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] [i]Unsure, I haven't read the lore at all, but maybe the ancient times of Sornieth? This is kinda sounding like I want a documentary...[/i] [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] [i]I feel like they'd make a city builder sort of thing but "build your clan" jazz, bonus points if it is online in some way, picture a Stardew Valley sort of experience. I expect it to be on Steam.[/i] [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] [i]My dragons don't like to dance, but Claude would like to give it a shot! he's defo going with the rest of CTS members (against their will)[/i] [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] [i]I like Crim, she looks really nice and friendly!. I think this one's obvious: Joxar gdhdgjd.[/i] [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] [i]100% plushies, one for each breed jsbgsjhsj.[/i] [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] [i]I come up with a names a lot, so anything that is sort of unheard is already wild.[/i] [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] [i]My current obsession is Claude c:[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91063046][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/910631/91063046_350.png[/img][/url] [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] [i]I have them, I saved them from exalt after I learnt I could get them back, I breed changed one to a nocturne, the other one is the same, I haven't gened them yet and they are still the same colors that I picked![/i] [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] [i]Wildclaws, I like Wildclaws a lot, either that or Skydancers, can't decide XD I just like their designs.[/i] [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] "Oh my God, what is that... Oh my God." (in a good way) [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] [i]Plants pretty. Kittens rock. I love cheesecake, who doesn't love cheesecake, one of the biggest pleasures in life is tasting cheesecake. Not sure if this counts but I hope it lifted your spirits *thumbs up*[/i] [b]31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?[/b] [i]Yes, ping.[/i]
I don't have an specific favorite color but I have an obsession with pink and red color ranges lately, I also really like green, green is so nice, +100 years of life every time I see anything remotely green.

I had another one before this but I don't remember what it was lol, and the Ba1ja doesn't mean anything really, I just wanted to come up with a unique combo...

Wind flight since the very beginning of my game, I'm not really interested in other flights, and I was in mostly because I liked the deity and the element, not much reasonin' going in here rather than the stuff I like lol.

This question is a little confusing, but I'd be definitely moving any of the reds or pinks anytime just because I want to have easier access to them x'D

I don't really have a favorite pattern, and my lair is filled with any kind of aesthetic I crave already, I feel I can go with anything as long as I like it ;)

A lot of apparel, It's fun to layer! although simple and very few pieces also work!

I mainly get them while the monthly festivities are in full swing and If I like any, I'm too F2P to jump into the accents and skin sales specially because I never have gems and consume them immediately for other projects so, yeah, it's a ride...

Snapper's, I feel like they are perfect for that.

Chests... I don't need to explain further because God bless virtual financial stability.

Granola bars :D I really like granola bars (let's ignore that I absolutely ignored any other food coming from a living being fjhfhf)
10754.png

I don't understand this one, maybe it's because I haven't been here for too long, whoops. (EDIT ON THIS ONE because my mother language is not English so I didn't know what it meant lmao, they are bringing desserts because I can't live without them.)

I don't feel like I'd change anything, I think it's pretty great how it is already ;D

Lmao I feel like Claude (one of the dragon's in my 'Chaos' tab) would fight you for a single skittle, and yes, he would change his mind at the speed of light If it was golden nugget as well... this dude would fight anyone for anything in fact.

I don't think I'd be able to change anything, they all depict their flight well!

This is a hard question because I don't use these kinds of apparel unless strictly necessary, but I'd add more birds, I don't care if there is already bird apparel, we need more birbs, a birb for each and every possible shop.

My lore is nonexistent, my dragons just chill in a community like anyone would x'D and I don't really have a favorite book but- do favorite games count? *twirls hair* so there's this game called Granblue Fantasy which is a classic RPG style game that you can also play on browser with a breathtaking world, breathtaking illustrations, interesting characters and an interesting world building despite some of the events being too convenient for the plot or the main character, and that kinda drifts me through the amazing medieval fantasy scenarios inspiring me and aspiring to portray that feeling one day because it is an experience. But no, in all seriousness, I think it's a great game, it swept me off my feet with some of its most famous stories and events, join the dark side, we have handmade cookies and cheesecake.

My favorite animal is the fox, I really enjoy their background when it comes to myths and fantastical beings. I also really like birds, it's something about them being able to fly that captivates me haha. I like all kind of flowers as well, tulips, sunflowers, roses... all of it, all of it, all of the pretty I like.

I'm making a pong game because that one is fire and is criminal that they don't have one yet.

I like almost all of them If I'm honest, but I can't really point out whose I don't like, I guess I don't like multi gaze as eye type, and it's not because it makes me nervous or anything, it's just kinda weird design-wise. And OFC, wind eyes mostly, I breed most of my dragons so nothing much I can do when it comes to that haha, but it doesn't bother me.

Unsure, I haven't read the lore at all, but maybe the ancient times of Sornieth? This is kinda sounding like I want a documentary...

I feel like they'd make a city builder sort of thing but "build your clan" jazz, bonus points if it is online in some way, picture a Stardew Valley sort of experience. I expect it to be on Steam.

My dragons don't like to dance, but Claude would like to give it a shot! he's defo going with the rest of CTS members (against their will)

I like Crim, she looks really nice and friendly!. I think this one's obvious: Joxar gdhdgjd.

100% plushies, one for each breed jsbgsjhsj.

I come up with a names a lot, so anything that is sort of unheard is already wild.

My current obsession is Claude c:

91063046_350.png

I have them, I saved them from exalt after I learnt I could get them back, I breed changed one to a nocturne, the other one is the same, I haven't gened them yet and they are still the same colors that I picked!

Wildclaws, I like Wildclaws a lot, either that or Skydancers, can't decide XD I just like their designs.

"Oh my God, what is that... Oh my God." (in a good way)

Plants pretty.
Kittens rock.
I love cheesecake, who doesn't love cheesecake, one of the biggest pleasures in life is tasting cheesecake.

Not sure if this counts but I hope it lifted your spirits *thumbs up*

Yes, ping.
Plant-Vash.png
> Treasure Frenzy [PQ]
> G1 dragon list
+5 hours ahead of FR time
He/They menace
Adult
ll0CfnD.png
a2e1ae1baf2f2f8b720795dea9e4be1e5df6fba7.png
1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why? i've never been able to have one, i just say bronze because i accidentally managed to get 4 dragons with it 2) What's the story behind your username? cattail(s) was taken 3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't? nature, i started in wind but i won't switch again. should've started in nature anyways. 4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where? eldritch goes between jungle and hunter 5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most? xyz, i have less doubles than i thought i must've gotten rid of them over time 6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little? a lot but most is accessories, i put like 3 or 4 things on a dragon's head alone 7) How often do you use skins on your dragons? they all have to have a skin/accent, this is not good because im picky 8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.) banescales, nothing of value would be lost 9) What's your favorite FR item? [item=melon squirmscoot] 10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why? [item=strawberry] i think this will probably not kill me 11) We're hosing another FR potluck. What are you and your dragons bringing? beef stew, we're a farming town so its veggies and livestock. 12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why? make the treasure silver coins because the amount of newbies who get gems confused with gold and try to send you like 10kt for something.. 13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget? saguaro, they would fight anyone for any reason 14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why? arcane to soft pink because its the better pink 15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them? shark, you get it by fishing because we have the rabbit you get from digging and no other apparel is like that 16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book! there is a farming town and it is really boring, i imagine the agricultural dragons saguaro, pumpkin, sorghum, and alfalfa all know each other and hang out since they provide food for the town and all. 17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant? cats and sunflowers, yes my favorite plant is neither my name or my username 18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making? super mario flash game but dragon, it controls as poorly as you remember 19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest? nature, earth, and wind but that's because of what color dragons i like. though i keep winding up with nature dragons even if they make no sense to be nature, actually im annoyed by it. 20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see? the canceled legend of spyro movie 21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on? a match 3 mobile game for some reason, a game i play is having another spinoff that will be abandoned in a year. AUGH the mad rat dead ost started playing on accident and i scared myself. 22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using? are you looking at my dragons do you think they can dance? creosote can probably make some crazy synth music though. 23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite? baldwin paid for my college, sage because i went nuts and spent like 500kt on scenes this fall. 24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why? [item=tree warden's garb] real 25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon? still thinking about gourt... 26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3311522&skin=50610&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] i have never cared about anyone else 27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them? they're hanging out helping me train fodder because im too lazy to make another coli team, both scattered because of mental illness 28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why? imperial because i will never run out of skins/accents, the true answer is ridgebacks 29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks? you can buy those at the corner store 30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general! i got a lot of nice gifts for [holiday] and the second half my aunt and uncle sent me arrived, its a painting of a sea turtle. ok i missed the 3 part uh i started drawing again and its fun and im buying art because i have no self control. bought doughnuts and ramune because i got my covid shot today, that wasn't the excuse i just wanted doughnuts. 31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these? sure i remember doing them before but its been a while right?
i've never been able to have one, i just say bronze because i accidentally managed to get 4 dragons with it

cattail(s) was taken

nature, i started in wind but i won't switch again. should've started in nature anyways.

eldritch goes between jungle and hunter

xyz, i have less doubles than i thought i must've gotten rid of them over time

a lot but most is accessories, i put like 3 or 4 things on a dragon's head alone

they all have to have a skin/accent, this is not good because im picky

banescales, nothing of value would be lost

Melon Squirmscoot

Strawberry
i think this will probably not kill me

beef stew, we're a farming town so its veggies and livestock.

make the treasure silver coins because the amount of newbies who get gems confused with gold and try to send you like 10kt for something..

saguaro, they would fight anyone for any reason

arcane to soft pink because its the better pink

shark, you get it by fishing because we have the rabbit you get from digging and no other apparel is like that

there is a farming town and it is really boring, i imagine the agricultural dragons saguaro, pumpkin, sorghum, and alfalfa all know each other and hang out since they provide food for the town and all.

cats and sunflowers, yes my favorite plant is neither my name or my username

super mario flash game but dragon, it controls as poorly as you remember

nature, earth, and wind but that's because of what color dragons i like. though i keep winding up with nature dragons even if they make no sense to be nature, actually im annoyed by it.

the canceled legend of spyro movie

a match 3 mobile game for some reason, a game i play is having another spinoff that will be abandoned in a year. AUGH the mad rat dead ost started playing on accident and i scared myself.

are you looking at my dragons do you think they can dance? creosote can probably make some crazy synth music though.

baldwin paid for my college, sage because i went nuts and spent like 500kt on scenes this fall.

Tree Warden's Garb real

still thinking about gourt...

scry?sdid=3311522&skin=50610&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
i have never cared about anyone else

they're hanging out helping me train fodder because im too lazy to make another coli team, both scattered because of mental illness

imperial because i will never run out of skins/accents, the true answer is ridgebacks

you can buy those at the corner store

i got a lot of nice gifts for [holiday] and the second half my aunt and uncle sent me arrived, its a painting of a sea turtle.
ok i missed the 3 part uh i started drawing again and its fun and im buying art because i have no self control.
bought doughnuts and ramune because i got my covid shot today, that wasn't the excuse i just wanted doughnuts.

sure i remember doing them before but its been a while right?
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
Saving in case Windows crashes [b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] Spring! It has so many cool varieties between genes and I love almost all of them. [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] I was running through Nitria (Wadi el Natrun) all giddy and giggling when I realised "oh my gods, Natron would be such a cool name" so I checked whether it was taken and it wasn't. It's derived from an Ancient Egyptian word, it's thematic, it's short and easy to remember. [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] I'm currently in Lightning, I think I've been in it since early 2018 but I've also been in Shadow and Nature prior to that. I currently have no plans on moving but I wouldn't be opposed to moving to Water because: a) it's thematically fantastic b) it works location-wise [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] Eldritch is going to the greens. [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] XYZ. I love mixing and matching many colours because if I'm capable of making a dragon look concise and matchy (at least to myself) even though all of their colours are from very different ranges, then I win. [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] One look at my lair says it all. [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] Any time I can. However I do not actively go looking for skins nor do I buy dragons for skins, skins just sorta happen, I find them, I buy them. [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] I choose the little Swiftwing that used to be at the bottom of the site. [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] This: [item=barnacle-encrusted bottle] [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] [item=prickly pear] I've always wanted to try it [b]11) We're hosing another FR potluck. What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] uhhhhhhh goat cheese, smoked Eonile perch, fig cake and marmalade [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] I really don't think I would change anything. I've gotten used to this and I don't want to have to think. You know, just in general [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] I would. Kneph would. For the joke of course. [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] Again, none of them. We have all the colours, I don't wanna mess that up tbh. [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?[/b] Oh my god we got chickens- PIGEONS. Like 10 most prominent and unique pigeon breeds, including the classic feral pigeon! I love them so much! [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] I don't want to make this too long because I think I've written about this many times but I'll give you a summary (whatever that means for me). The lore comes in the form of relayed information, like field notes and an ancient book adapted and revised through a scientific lens, turned into some form of an encyclopaedia. The existence of the written lore on this site (forum section) is diegetic to the lore itself, as Kneph (I) is acting as the messenger between realities, and she talks through me. The basis of the village is that it was established by the native residents and Kneph to become a self-sufficient oasis, only to be expanded and developed into an idyllic centre of agriculture, architectural development, arts and cultural heritage. The reason behind the location is Kneph's desire to create an everlasting paradise for her beloveds, while offering a safehaven to those who have proven themselves as having light hearts. [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] Oh boy...I think I love crabs? Crustaceans slap in general but crabs slap even harder. Heck, even not true crabs. Favourite plant just might be the grapevine. Or maybe pineapple? PALM TREES? I love too many. [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] SOLITAIRE SOLITAIRE SOLITAIRE SOLITAIRE. I WANT A POLISHED VERISON OF KLONDIKE WITH UNDO AND EVERYTHING. [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] Primal, ngl. Although I really love Unusual, Primal is used whenever it actually makes sense. [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] Something that ties into the introduction to Adventure Mode. Wrapping up the BoTE events (not necessarily resolving conflicts, some can be exacerbated), then reaching the peak of insanity and leaving it at a cliffhanger only for everything to be further resolved in Adventure Mode. [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] Flight Rising is working on a video game, it's called Adventure Mode and it's going to be on PC and mobile devices that support browsers /jesting [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] YEEE YEEE YEEYAK *whistles* EEEYA Channeling my inner Slovenian. Well uhhhh I'm sure the majority of the people from the oasis would dance, only some wouldn't (me included). I can name who wouldn't, can't name who would. [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] Fiona, undeniably. She matches my energy and love towards various fellow critters and she's also a trans icon? Wow, we stan. Joxar is my Grand Exchange boy. Arvelle comes in second because of her wonderful design but that's all I know about her, I'm more of a wacky-little-goblin-guy-loving sorta gal. Platonically. Wacky little gobling gal, however? Wife. [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] I've said it before and I'll say it again - WHICH WAYSTONE MAGNET THAT COMES IN FRAGMENTS LIKE STONE. [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] I unfortunately don't remember but I know I've seen some really great ones. Whatever made me laugh out loud. If you know, you know (I don't) [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47904083][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/479041/47904083_350.png[/img][/url] I'm not going to lie to you, Iten has been my favourite since the day I got him and I think it'll likely stay that way. That does not mean that my love for all of my other dragons is any less or significantly lesser, it's just that Iten is the first one who comes to mind. I do believe there are some that make me scream and holler but Iten is just the go-to sorta dragon. [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] Yes and I scattered both. Or just one. Both are simultaneously correct *sobbing* [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] I think I'd rather perish in the flames of the pit of fire than embrace just one breed, but I think it would be Bogsneaks. Idk their outfits freaking slap. [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] While the Baghdad Battery very likely was not an actual battery, MiniMinuteMan (Milo, an archaeologist in the making) talked about a hypothetical scenario in which that artefact used basic chemistry to allow for a small zap of electricity if touched, which could have aided in some religious or spiritual sessions. Tl;dr - I think my dragons would be really giddy and joyful like little kids which, honestly, is all of us when there's something really cool and new we can try out. [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] 1) Lord Dominator (for me) 2) the + side of a battery 3) protons [b]31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?[/b] YES PLEASE
Saving in case Windows crashes

Spring! It has so many cool varieties between genes and I love almost all of them.

I was running through Nitria (Wadi el Natrun) all giddy and giggling when I realised "oh my gods, Natron would be such a cool name" so I checked whether it was taken and it wasn't. It's derived from an Ancient Egyptian word, it's thematic, it's short and easy to remember.

I'm currently in Lightning, I think I've been in it since early 2018 but I've also been in Shadow and Nature prior to that. I currently have no plans on moving but I wouldn't be opposed to moving to Water because: a) it's thematically fantastic b) it works location-wise

Eldritch is going to the greens.

XYZ. I love mixing and matching many colours because if I'm capable of making a dragon look concise and matchy (at least to myself) even though all of their colours are from very different ranges, then I win.

One look at my lair says it all.

Any time I can. However I do not actively go looking for skins nor do I buy dragons for skins, skins just sorta happen, I find them, I buy them.

I choose the little Swiftwing that used to be at the bottom of the site.

This:
Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle

Prickly Pear
I've always wanted to try it

uhhhhhhh goat cheese, smoked Eonile perch, fig cake and marmalade

I really don't think I would change anything. I've gotten used to this and I don't want to have to think. You know, just in general

I would. Kneph would. For the joke of course.

Again, none of them. We have all the colours, I don't wanna mess that up tbh.

Oh my god we got chickens- PIGEONS. Like 10 most prominent and unique pigeon breeds, including the classic feral pigeon! I love them so much!

I don't want to make this too long because I think I've written about this many times but I'll give you a summary (whatever that means for me).

The lore comes in the form of relayed information, like field notes and an ancient book adapted and revised through a scientific lens, turned into some form of an encyclopaedia. The existence of the written lore on this site (forum section) is diegetic to the lore itself, as Kneph (I) is acting as the messenger between realities, and she talks through me. The basis of the village is that it was established by the native residents and Kneph to become a self-sufficient oasis, only to be expanded and developed into an idyllic centre of agriculture, architectural development, arts and cultural heritage. The reason behind the location is Kneph's desire to create an everlasting paradise for her beloveds, while offering a safehaven to those who have proven themselves as having light hearts.

Oh boy...I think I love crabs? Crustaceans slap in general but crabs slap even harder. Heck, even not true crabs. Favourite plant just might be the grapevine. Or maybe pineapple? PALM TREES? I love too many.

SOLITAIRE SOLITAIRE SOLITAIRE SOLITAIRE. I WANT A POLISHED VERISON OF KLONDIKE WITH UNDO AND EVERYTHING.

Primal, ngl. Although I really love Unusual, Primal is used whenever it actually makes sense.

Something that ties into the introduction to Adventure Mode. Wrapping up the BoTE events (not necessarily resolving conflicts, some can be exacerbated), then reaching the peak of insanity and leaving it at a cliffhanger only for everything to be further resolved in Adventure Mode.

Flight Rising is working on a video game, it's called Adventure Mode and it's going to be on PC and mobile devices that support browsers /jesting

YEEE YEEE YEEYAK *whistles* EEEYA

Channeling my inner Slovenian. Well uhhhh I'm sure the majority of the people from the oasis would dance, only some wouldn't (me included). I can name who wouldn't, can't name who would.

Fiona, undeniably. She matches my energy and love towards various fellow critters and she's also a trans icon? Wow, we stan.
Joxar is my Grand Exchange boy. Arvelle comes in second because of her wonderful design but that's all I know about her, I'm more of a wacky-little-goblin-guy-loving sorta gal. Platonically. Wacky little gobling gal, however? Wife.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - WHICH WAYSTONE MAGNET THAT COMES IN FRAGMENTS LIKE STONE.

I unfortunately don't remember but I know I've seen some really great ones. Whatever made me laugh out loud. If you know, you know (I don't)

47904083_350.png

I'm not going to lie to you, Iten has been my favourite since the day I got him and I think it'll likely stay that way. That does not mean that my love for all of my other dragons is any less or significantly lesser, it's just that Iten is the first one who comes to mind. I do believe there are some that make me scream and holler but Iten is just the go-to sorta dragon.

Yes and I scattered both. Or just one. Both are simultaneously correct *sobbing*

I think I'd rather perish in the flames of the pit of fire than embrace just one breed, but I think it would be Bogsneaks. Idk their outfits freaking slap.

While the Baghdad Battery very likely was not an actual battery, MiniMinuteMan (Milo, an archaeologist in the making) talked about a hypothetical scenario in which that artefact used basic chemistry to allow for a small zap of electricity if touched, which could have aided in some religious or spiritual sessions. Tl;dr - I think my dragons would be really giddy and joyful like little kids which, honestly, is all of us when there's something really cool and new we can try out.

1) Lord Dominator (for me) 2) the + side of a battery 3) protons

YES PLEASE
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Added a little explanation as to what a potluck was! Didn't think about how it might've been a regional word. Learn something new every day <3
Added a little explanation as to what a potluck was! Didn't think about how it might've been a regional word. Learn something new every day <3
vDH0pGc.png
@bulrush

Pardon the ping but I just had to say your reply to question ten had me laughing for a solid minute thank you.
@bulrush

Pardon the ping but I just had to say your reply to question ten had me laughing for a solid minute thank you.
vDH0pGc.png
i thought i could answer this but i can't :( i don't have one! every color has a way to look good, with the right gene and the right dragon - and every color can look bad, too, lol, with the wrong gene and the wrong dragon.

the word 'slipfast' is from the book 'The Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows' by John Koenig. it's a made-up dictionary that combines words together! 'slipfast' is 'a longing to disappear completely;' a combination of 'slip', to move or fly away in secret, and 'fast,' to fortify against attack. idk i wanted something unique without numbers in it and i like the word.

i've only ever been in wind. i might switch flights, probably to ice or light, but i don't think i'll do that for a while yet.

i think i'd move slate up to the top with the rest of the grays; i always thought it belonged up there.

i think my favorite is XYZ, because it can get so unique that you have the only dragon in existence with the colors, and it's completely random! there's something about dragons with colors that shouldn't work, but they do.

i like very little apparel. most of my dragons aren't dressed.

i only have one skin on a dragon, moray, but i think if it were easier to find and sort through UMAs, i'd have more.

aethers, because i don't like them :P

i like familiars. probably the masked gryphon or fuiran is my favorite.

probably something harmless, like a flower. i don't want to eat birds or monkeys :(

oh lord. okay, first of all, half of my dragons can't cook and would be bringing a variety of weapons, materials, trinkets, and strange oddities - probably something cursed, too - to make up for it. the other half would cook, but it would be weird, and by human standards horrifying lol. me, i'm bringing mac n cheese.

i don't think i'd change anything!

cawl would fight you over just about anything, if you challenged her. she'd fight for either lol. tuff would probably fight you over the chicken nugget just because he really wanted it. triomphe would ABSOLUTELY fight you over a skittle.

i'd change wind's color a little just to add a bit of gold. yk how shadow has like blue & purple? i want some gold/soft yellow with wind's green. nature gets green! we're in the sky; give us some sun.

DOGS. oh my GOD DOGS. literally okay. OKAY. first of all they'd be normal dog-sized against their dragons. so even if it was a ridgeback, a mastiff would still come up to their side/back/belly. they'd just be dogs. no clothes, nothing, just dog companions. and they'd come in every breed there is.

i do have lore, but none of it is ready to be on here yet :((( my dragons live in a variety of three places; a living island, sornieth, or other lands near sornieth. most of them are on the living island, however, which is huge and much, much larger than sornieth.

i have a bunch of favorite animals. one of them is dogs :)) and i like flaming katys.

pool. i'm making pool. i love pool.

i think faceted are my favorite eyes. they can just be subtle or striking. i have more wind eyes than anything else, lol.

i don't think i would like that, as it would be based on site-lore (which i ignore), and bring a lot more people onto the site. but i'd probably like to see an epic animated movie - something classic, like about defeating evil.

it's an itch.io game and it's fanmade LMAO

gibson would go - he likes music. haribo too! cygnus would probably drag aquila along. i don't know if they're dancing - if they are, it's like birds in flight.

i like pinkerton cause he gives me stuff. and arvelle is just amazing.

ID MAKE POSTERS OMG i want some for my room. i'd so buy posters.

idk i'm partial to my own. i just named this guy 'ajo' because i wanted to do ao but you have to have three letters. the j is silent.

i could never choose a favorite. akhilleus is my newest!

i have kadua, my custom. i am going to scatter him lol because i hate his colors. i exalted sahar, my random, but when i get kadua to a place i'm happy with, i'll bring her back.

noooooo way could i do that. like absolutely no way. can't even consider it.

LMAO. colt, toscka, and leva would LOVE THEM. lily would be like one of those celebrities on youtube when they try stuff, all elegant and charming and likeable - she'd like them lol. ESO-ADIE wouldn't even try it. phileas would spend like an hour rambling about it only to say he doesn't really like it.

- i finished a few projects today
- someone was kind enough to rent me a female for my next breeding project
- i found this thread
i thought i could answer this but i can't :( i don't have one! every color has a way to look good, with the right gene and the right dragon - and every color can look bad, too, lol, with the wrong gene and the wrong dragon.

the word 'slipfast' is from the book 'The Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows' by John Koenig. it's a made-up dictionary that combines words together! 'slipfast' is 'a longing to disappear completely;' a combination of 'slip', to move or fly away in secret, and 'fast,' to fortify against attack. idk i wanted something unique without numbers in it and i like the word.

i've only ever been in wind. i might switch flights, probably to ice or light, but i don't think i'll do that for a while yet.

i think i'd move slate up to the top with the rest of the grays; i always thought it belonged up there.

i think my favorite is XYZ, because it can get so unique that you have the only dragon in existence with the colors, and it's completely random! there's something about dragons with colors that shouldn't work, but they do.

i like very little apparel. most of my dragons aren't dressed.

i only have one skin on a dragon, moray, but i think if it were easier to find and sort through UMAs, i'd have more.

aethers, because i don't like them :P

i like familiars. probably the masked gryphon or fuiran is my favorite.

probably something harmless, like a flower. i don't want to eat birds or monkeys :(

oh lord. okay, first of all, half of my dragons can't cook and would be bringing a variety of weapons, materials, trinkets, and strange oddities - probably something cursed, too - to make up for it. the other half would cook, but it would be weird, and by human standards horrifying lol. me, i'm bringing mac n cheese.

i don't think i'd change anything!

cawl would fight you over just about anything, if you challenged her. she'd fight for either lol. tuff would probably fight you over the chicken nugget just because he really wanted it. triomphe would ABSOLUTELY fight you over a skittle.

i'd change wind's color a little just to add a bit of gold. yk how shadow has like blue & purple? i want some gold/soft yellow with wind's green. nature gets green! we're in the sky; give us some sun.

DOGS. oh my GOD DOGS. literally okay. OKAY. first of all they'd be normal dog-sized against their dragons. so even if it was a ridgeback, a mastiff would still come up to their side/back/belly. they'd just be dogs. no clothes, nothing, just dog companions. and they'd come in every breed there is.

i do have lore, but none of it is ready to be on here yet :((( my dragons live in a variety of three places; a living island, sornieth, or other lands near sornieth. most of them are on the living island, however, which is huge and much, much larger than sornieth.

i have a bunch of favorite animals. one of them is dogs :)) and i like flaming katys.

pool. i'm making pool. i love pool.

i think faceted are my favorite eyes. they can just be subtle or striking. i have more wind eyes than anything else, lol.

i don't think i would like that, as it would be based on site-lore (which i ignore), and bring a lot more people onto the site. but i'd probably like to see an epic animated movie - something classic, like about defeating evil.

it's an itch.io game and it's fanmade LMAO

gibson would go - he likes music. haribo too! cygnus would probably drag aquila along. i don't know if they're dancing - if they are, it's like birds in flight.

i like pinkerton cause he gives me stuff. and arvelle is just amazing.

ID MAKE POSTERS OMG i want some for my room. i'd so buy posters.

idk i'm partial to my own. i just named this guy 'ajo' because i wanted to do ao but you have to have three letters. the j is silent.

i could never choose a favorite. akhilleus is my newest!

i have kadua, my custom. i am going to scatter him lol because i hate his colors. i exalted sahar, my random, but when i get kadua to a place i'm happy with, i'll bring her back.

noooooo way could i do that. like absolutely no way. can't even consider it.

LMAO. colt, toscka, and leva would LOVE THEM. lily would be like one of those celebrities on youtube when they try stuff, all elegant and charming and likeable - she'd like them lol. ESO-ADIE wouldn't even try it. phileas would spend like an hour rambling about it only to say he doesn't really like it.

- i finished a few projects today
- someone was kind enough to rent me a female for my next breeding project
- i found this thread
tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png ...

hi, i'm slipfast :)

and this is alicent
............................................................................................

SVKYjFc.gif
...idk
i have a special interests in birds and i was in my "aesthetic" phase, so i added another 'i' to my username to be "aesthetic"
arcane! i like the vibe here, i havent been to any other flights before, and dont intend to be
idk bc i dont have the color wheel memorized
i dont have a fav color pattern but i think i have a few xxys
i use a bit of apparel.. not enough to cover the entire dragon, but not enough to leave them bare
i dont typically use skins, skincents, or accents on my dragons.. i like being able to see the dragon, you know?
aethers
mammertee (mammatee? mamatee? mamertee?) plushies, i collect them
none
im bringing cheez-its, morganite would probably bring something he enjoys, dumortierite would bring something he knows a lot of ppl like, and malachite would bring herbs
im not sure!
malachite and morganite would maybe fight you for a skittle, dumortierite wouldnt fight you for anything because he simply doesnt care
lightning isnt teal in real life so i would probably change the color to.. maybe like an off white?
i would add the spix macaw to raise awareness for them! i think there would be 2,000 of them because last time i checked there were only 2,000 spix macaws left in the world, so 1 per macaw! i think they would maybe a roundsey (rounsey?) raffle prize at release
a few of my dragons have lore, most dont.. the only ones that do have lore are the dragons in my lore tab and i intend to write lore for my coli dragons too
spix macaws and domestic cats are my fav animals! my fav plant is the lily of the valley!
pinball
19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eye color more than the rest?
my fav eye type is arcane primal because i adore the magical vibes.. i dont think i use a particular elements eye color more than others, i dont really care about eye colors matching dragons too much
a movie about dragons vs the beastclans would be cool.. throw in a few morally grey characters on both sides and im set! a movie about the formation of sorneith would be neat too!
flight rising mmorpg where you are the dragon? yes pls! would love for it to be on pc and switch!
morganite wouldnt go if it was a rave.. but if it was just a small group, yeah he would probably go! malachite would go regardless of if it is a rave or not, and dumortierite would go just to keep an eye on the others
pinkerton and the valentines coatl my beloveds
a poster or tapestry of a fae and aether showcasing their research to a very proud spacedad
PEPTOBISMOL
morganite is my fav.. he is my magnum opus
no, i exalted them but i may bring them back and turn them into aether gene projects
skydancers for the win! i love how elegant they are
morganite would take a few minutes to warm up to them but i think he would like them! malachite would love them immediately, and dumortierite would not try them at all
a breeding program formed with the goal of getting the spix macaw species back up to stable numbers has released a few into a protected area in brazil in 2021, i got out of bed today, and recently started getting into coli more!
yes pls!
...idk
i have a special interests in birds and i was in my "aesthetic" phase, so i added another 'i' to my username to be "aesthetic"
arcane! i like the vibe here, i havent been to any other flights before, and dont intend to be
idk bc i dont have the color wheel memorized
i dont have a fav color pattern but i think i have a few xxys
i use a bit of apparel.. not enough to cover the entire dragon, but not enough to leave them bare
i dont typically use skins, skincents, or accents on my dragons.. i like being able to see the dragon, you know?
aethers
mammertee (mammatee? mamatee? mamertee?) plushies, i collect them
none
im bringing cheez-its, morganite would probably bring something he enjoys, dumortierite would bring something he knows a lot of ppl like, and malachite would bring herbs
im not sure!
malachite and morganite would maybe fight you for a skittle, dumortierite wouldnt fight you for anything because he simply doesnt care
lightning isnt teal in real life so i would probably change the color to.. maybe like an off white?
i would add the spix macaw to raise awareness for them! i think there would be 2,000 of them because last time i checked there were only 2,000 spix macaws left in the world, so 1 per macaw! i think they would maybe a roundsey (rounsey?) raffle prize at release
a few of my dragons have lore, most dont.. the only ones that do have lore are the dragons in my lore tab and i intend to write lore for my coli dragons too
spix macaws and domestic cats are my fav animals! my fav plant is the lily of the valley!
pinball
19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eye color more than the rest?
my fav eye type is arcane primal because i adore the magical vibes.. i dont think i use a particular elements eye color more than others, i dont really care about eye colors matching dragons too much
a movie about dragons vs the beastclans would be cool.. throw in a few morally grey characters on both sides and im set! a movie about the formation of sorneith would be neat too!
flight rising mmorpg where you are the dragon? yes pls! would love for it to be on pc and switch!
morganite wouldnt go if it was a rave.. but if it was just a small group, yeah he would probably go! malachite would go regardless of if it is a rave or not, and dumortierite would go just to keep an eye on the others
pinkerton and the valentines coatl my beloveds
a poster or tapestry of a fae and aether showcasing their research to a very proud spacedad
PEPTOBISMOL
morganite is my fav.. he is my magnum opus
no, i exalted them but i may bring them back and turn them into aether gene projects
skydancers for the win! i love how elegant they are
morganite would take a few minutes to warm up to them but i think he would like them! malachite would love them immediately, and dumortierite would not try them at all
a breeding program formed with the goal of getting the spix macaw species back up to stable numbers has released a few into a protected area in brazil in 2021, i got out of bed today, and recently started getting into coli more!
yes pls!
eq6zQ9M.png
o7ZCFYm.png
AaYNmEX.png
jI9KbMj.png
dragon sales thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9