Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New year new questionnaire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] Sanguine. For simple reasons, i love red, i love the plague, it's the perfect color. [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] It's a bit embarrassing to say, i've had trouble remembering a lot of things for eight years now... During a history short, i discovered the existence of the goddess Mnemosyne and that's where the idea for my username came from. By making an anagram of the word "Amnesia", which represents memory loss, and the name "Mnemosyne", which is the goddess, we get Nemosia... [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] I joined the Plague flight without thinking too much, a friend told me there were fewer people there, and that she'd heard their members supported each other. I thought several times about joining the Fire, Arcane or Light flight, but in the end i didn't. I feel nice right at home on my flight. [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] I'm not sure i understand this question? [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? [/b] XXY, because i like to distinguish the color of the tertiary gene! [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] I like to keep the dragon natural, with a few elements to embellish it and give it a certain energy, but not the clothes. I find that humanizing them distorts them... [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] I'd do it more often if i had the means, but i particularly love UMAs because some artists manage to create new species despite the constraints imposed, and that's so cool! [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] What kind of question is that... xD Tundra? [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] [item=Spare Inventory Crate] [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] [item=Butcher's Fig] Because figs are my favorite fruit [b]11) We're hosing another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] [item=1st Anniversary Meat Cake][item=Fishy Cotton Candy][item=Dragon Fruit] [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] I would just change the names of the "treasures" to "golds" because it's more frequently used on games and I'm not an original person. x) [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90221034][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/902211/90221034_350.png[/img][/url] ChupaChups was born on Halloween, so she's obviously fond of sweets! For chicken nuggets, I think all the dragons in my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/626351/2308105?name=&type=undefined]first tab[/url] would be ready to jump on you. [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] The color of the wind flight in white, because I don't understand why it's green? Air has no color [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?[/b] Red pandas for Chinese New Year! [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] Some of my dragons have small biographies, but I prefer Keisrinna's because it's allowed me to have a fun lineage project with all my Aberrations. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80747249][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/807473/80747249_350.png[/img][/url] [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] White tigers and red Lycoris [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] Doodle Jump dragon version, simple and effective! [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] Fire Swirl, a magical blend of red and orange! And Arcane Unusual, because it bears a slight resemblance to Dark Sclera eyes~ [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] A DND Flight Rising version on the big screen could be fun! xD [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] A mmorpg for sure! And on all platforms, down with exclusivity! [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] The first thing that comes to mind, flamenco dance, don't ask me why... /// [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] Arvelle, because he's so damn classy. [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] Figurines are basic, but it'd be even cooler to have our dragons materials, not just virtual ones! [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] I don't know, none of them have really caught my eye yet. [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] Yep, that lady, who's quest for many likes [emoji=star size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74596878][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/745969/74596878_350.png[/img][/url] [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] Yes, I still have [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77633650]it[/url], and i wouldn't change its colors for the world - they're perfect! [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] A monolair of Aberrations, because two heads equal twice as many possibilities! [emoji=aberration star size=1] [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] I have absolutely no idea what it is? :o [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] "Don’t have a good day- have a GREAT day!" If you know, you know. ;P [b]31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?[/b] Mhhh, why not?
1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?

Sanguine. For simple reasons, i love red, i love the plague, it's the perfect color.

2) What's the story behind your username?

It's a bit embarrassing to say, i've had trouble remembering a lot of things for eight years now...

During a history short, i discovered the existence of the goddess Mnemosyne and that's where the idea for my username came from.
By making an anagram of the word "Amnesia", which represents memory loss, and the name "Mnemosyne", which is the goddess, we get Nemosia...

3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?

I joined the Plague flight without thinking too much, a friend told me there were fewer people there, and that she'd heard their members supported each other.

I thought several times about joining the Fire, Arcane or Light flight, but in the end i didn't.
I feel nice right at home on my flight.

4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?

I'm not sure i understand this question?

5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why?

XXY, because i like to distinguish the color of the tertiary gene!

6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?

I like to keep the dragon natural, with a few elements to embellish it and give it a certain energy, but not the clothes.
I find that humanizing them distorts them...

7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?

I'd do it more often if i had the means, but i particularly love UMAs because some artists manage to create new species despite the constraints imposed, and that's so cool!

8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)

What kind of question is that... xD
Tundra?

9) What's your favorite FR item?

Spare Inventory Crate

10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?

Butcher's Fig
Because figs are my favorite fruit

11) We're hosing another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?

1st Anniversary Meat Cake Fishy Cotton Candy Dragon Fruit

12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?

I would just change the names of the "treasures" to "golds" because it's more frequently used on games and I'm not an original person. x)

13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?

90221034_350.png
ChupaChups was born on Halloween, so she's obviously fond of sweets!
For chicken nuggets, I think all the dragons in my first tab would be ready to jump on you.

14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?

The color of the wind flight in white, because I don't understand why it's green? Air has no color

15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?

Red pandas for Chinese New Year!

16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book!

Some of my dragons have small biographies, but I prefer Keisrinna's because it's allowed me to have a fun lineage project with all my Aberrations.
80747249_350.png

17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?

White tigers and red Lycoris

18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?

Doodle Jump dragon version, simple and effective!

19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?

Fire Swirl, a magical blend of red and orange!
And Arcane Unusual, because it bears a slight resemblance to Dark Sclera eyes~

20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?

A DND Flight Rising version on the big screen could be fun! xD

21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?

A mmorpg for sure!
And on all platforms, down with exclusivity!

22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?

The first thing that comes to mind, flamenco dance, don't ask me why... ///

23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?

Arvelle, because he's so damn classy.

24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?

Figurines are basic, but it'd be even cooler to have our dragons materials, not just virtual ones!

25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?

I don't know, none of them have really caught my eye yet.

26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon!

Yep, that lady, who's quest for many likes
74596878_350.png

27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?

Yes, I still have it, and i wouldn't change its colors for the world - they're perfect!

28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?

A monolair of Aberrations, because two heads equal twice as many possibilities!

29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?

I have absolutely no idea what it is? :o

30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general!

"Don’t have a good day- have a GREAT day!"
If you know, you know. ;P

31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?

Mhhh, why not?
plague.gif00VzLM7.pngx0ZFCk5.pngSFI4F.gif
1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why? Phtalo. I love the pale, rosy accent colors so much! But Clay cuts a close second, I especially like the sunset colors that show up in Clay flaunt/flair. 2) What's the story behind your username? It's a mishmash of two different names for my fursona, which came about because mangoes are my favourite fruit and I really like the smell of rain. 3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't? Water Flight, because I love the sea! Never been to another flight, and I'm not really sure - a vacation to another flight might be nice, but I'm not keen on paying that return ticket. 4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where? Grapefruit gets booted closer to the orange section. I loathe Grapefruit so much and it being father from the yellows would give me less chance of breeding it in my halfhearted breeding project. 5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most? I personally like XXYs and XYZs most. The pop of a not-matchy tertiary in a XXY really brings out a little bit of flair, and the colorful mismatch of a XYZ brings in a lot of variety! 6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little? Hmm. I'd be somewhere in the middle - not a fan of overwhelming amounts of apparel that make your dragon into a void entity, but having a little extra apparel can really pull a dragon together. However, I refuse to buy more slots. 7) How often do you use skins on your dragons? I've yet to get a single skin, so, never! Although I did try to find one for my glitched dragon Voidweaver. 8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.) Obelisks. They remind me of cats, what with their noses, poses, paws, and fluff. 9) What's your favorite FR item? I have so many... but I'm particularly fond of [item=greenskeeper treeshroud] 10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why? Wartelomn. Experimental purposes. [item=watermelon] 11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing? I'd bring something exotic and sweet, like pie made with tropical fruit. My dragons would have a hard time choosing and eventually split into groups to bring different things; one group of baffled dragons brings "junkyard soup" containing all the contents of the pantry, the Undertides bring copious amounts of fried "chicken", and the astronomy group brings delicate pastries. 12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why? Gems are rather commonplace currency; I'd swap them for something more unusual, such as shards of the World Pillar or Shade-touched silver. 13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget? Lemongrass would fight for that skittle, but you'd be facing Petra - who loves chickens - with that nugget. She wouldn't be fighting for it, though. She'd be fighting you on the grounds of 'chicken rights.' "How dare you SLAUGHTER a bird for FOOD!" 14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why? Lightning is now electric lime. I'm jealous of their teal. 15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them? A Komodo dragon, which would be a Coli drop. Just one. Imagine the confusion of giving dragons to your dragons. 16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book! Ohh, lore. My clan is supposedly the secret guardians of the entrance to the fabled Foxfire Grove - or at least it started that way. Gathering up a moltey army of misfits, a rather hidden haven for castaways and travelers was formed in the rocky seaside cliffs, hiding a long-sought secret - somewhat - in plain sight. 17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant? Dolphins, and bioluminescent moss - if that doesn't count, then mangrove trees. Did you know that some groups of mangroves grow large enough to form small islands? 18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making? A small scrolling map where you can run around as a semi-animated version of your dragon's coli sprite. Roam around the map to uncover exclusive treasure and rewards, and occasionally fight a miniboss of some sort. The location of your map depends on your flight, and during festivals you can visit the map of whatever flight is being celebrated. 19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest? I find glowing eyes very versatile, although I'm by no means wealthy enough to slap them on all my dragons, nor would I want to. I'm mostly impartial to eye colors and I like the variety they offer, although as a Water Flight member it's always a bonus if my dragon has Water eyes. 20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see? The canon story of the world's creation and the deities war, all the way up to Bounty of the Elements. Or on the unrealistic side: The search for the Tidelord. It would be a great way to launch him back into existence! 21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on? A rather old-school pixel game in which you can explore the world of Sorneith as your profile dragon and battle the Shade in various areas. There's also enemies and bosses scattered around the map, as well a handful of new NPCs to interact with. You can select and customize a location for your lair and link it to your Flight Rising account, uploading your dragons to populate the spot. 22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using? Everyone comes. Nobody knows any proper dance moves but Petra knows karate and Mindra can kickflip. I'll leave you to imagine how that winds up. 23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite? I'm fond of Arlo's design, and I also have a soft spot for Sage. 24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why? Little figurines of the deities. They're poseable. There's also poseable figures of all the breeds; they're blank, so you can buy one and paint it to look like your favourite dragon. 25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon? INEEDKOFFEE and the entirety of the Bee Movie offspring list. 26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86030423][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/860305/86030423_350.png[/img][/url] Pathfinder. I think it's kind of obvious that I dote on her. 27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them? I sure do, and they're unaltered to this day! 28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why? oh dear, this is hard... I'm torn between Skydancers and Auraboas. They both have my heart. 29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks? Mixed reactions since every dragon has a wildly different personality. Xanthe would be frustrated because the noise would keep him awake; Toast Chee, Mindra, and a certain unnamed Fae would be cackling wildly while throwing them at random dragons (particularly targeting Xanthe,) Aurora and Nebula would be carefully investigating the chemical reactions that caused them to pop, Abyss would be the one who bought the poprocks in the first place, and Rising would be trying to fertilize her plants with them. The Undertides would be curiously watching the chaos, Voidkeeper and his Ridgeback 'friend' would eat them, and Pathfinder would hide them in sleeping places and doormats like Whoopee Cushions. Utter chaos. 30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general! I managed to obtain a scroll of youth for one of my dragons, I completed several art projects that I'm proud of, and I got some ice cream. 31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these? I certainly would! This was a very fun questionnaire.
Phtalo. I love the pale, rosy accent colors so much! But Clay cuts a close second, I especially like the sunset colors that show up in Clay flaunt/flair.

It's a mishmash of two different names for my fursona, which came about because mangoes are my favourite fruit and I really like the smell of rain.

3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?
Water Flight, because I love the sea! Never been to another flight, and I'm not really sure - a vacation to another flight might be nice, but I'm not keen on paying that return ticket.

4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?
Grapefruit gets booted closer to the orange section. I loathe Grapefruit so much and it being father from the yellows would give me less chance of breeding it in my halfhearted breeding project.

5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?
I personally like XXYs and XYZs most. The pop of a not-matchy tertiary in a XXY really brings out a little bit of flair, and the colorful mismatch of a XYZ brings in a lot of variety!

Hmm. I'd be somewhere in the middle - not a fan of overwhelming amounts of apparel that make your dragon into a void entity, but having a little extra apparel can really pull a dragon together. However, I refuse to buy more slots.

I've yet to get a single skin, so, never! Although I did try to find one for my glitched dragon Voidweaver.

8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)
Obelisks. They remind me of cats, what with their noses, poses, paws, and fluff.

I have so many... but I'm particularly fond of Greenskeeper Treeshroud

Wartelomn. Experimental purposes.
Watermelon

11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?
I'd bring something exotic and sweet, like pie made with tropical fruit. My dragons would have a hard time choosing and eventually split into groups to bring different things; one group of baffled dragons brings "junkyard soup" containing all the contents of the pantry, the Undertides bring copious amounts of fried "chicken", and the astronomy group brings delicate pastries.

12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?
Gems are rather commonplace currency; I'd swap them for something more unusual, such as shards of the World Pillar or Shade-touched silver.

13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?
Lemongrass would fight for that skittle, but you'd be facing Petra - who loves chickens - with that nugget. She wouldn't be fighting for it, though. She'd be fighting you on the grounds of 'chicken rights.' "How dare you SLAUGHTER a bird for FOOD!"

14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?
Lightning is now electric lime. I'm jealous of their teal.

15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?
A Komodo dragon, which would be a Coli drop. Just one. Imagine the confusion of giving dragons to your dragons.

16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book!
Ohh, lore. My clan is supposedly the secret guardians of the entrance to the fabled Foxfire Grove - or at least it started that way. Gathering up a moltey army of misfits, a rather hidden haven for castaways and travelers was formed in the rocky seaside cliffs, hiding a long-sought secret - somewhat - in plain sight.

Dolphins, and bioluminescent moss - if that doesn't count, then mangrove trees. Did you know that some groups of mangroves grow large enough to form small islands?

A small scrolling map where you can run around as a semi-animated version of your dragon's coli sprite. Roam around the map to uncover exclusive treasure and rewards, and occasionally fight a miniboss of some sort. The location of your map depends on your flight, and during festivals you can visit the map of whatever flight is being celebrated.

19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?
I find glowing eyes very versatile, although I'm by no means wealthy enough to slap them on all my dragons, nor would I want to. I'm mostly impartial to eye colors and I like the variety they offer, although as a Water Flight member it's always a bonus if my dragon has Water eyes.

The canon story of the world's creation and the deities war, all the way up to Bounty of the Elements. Or on the unrealistic side: The search for the Tidelord. It would be a great way to launch him back into existence!

A rather old-school pixel game in which you can explore the world of Sorneith as your profile dragon and battle the Shade in various areas. There's also enemies and bosses scattered around the map, as well a handful of new NPCs to interact with. You can select and customize a location for your lair and link it to your Flight Rising account, uploading your dragons to populate the spot.

22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?
Everyone comes. Nobody knows any proper dance moves but Petra knows karate and Mindra can kickflip. I'll leave you to imagine how that winds up.

23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?
I'm fond of Arlo's design, and I also have a soft spot for Sage.

Little figurines of the deities. They're poseable. There's also poseable figures of all the breeds; they're blank, so you can buy one and paint it to look like your favourite dragon.

INEEDKOFFEE and the entirety of the Bee Movie offspring list.

26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon!
86030423_350.png
Pathfinder. I think it's kind of obvious that I dote on her.

27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?
I sure do, and they're unaltered to this day!

28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?
oh dear, this is hard... I'm torn between Skydancers and Auraboas. They both have my heart.

Mixed reactions since every dragon has a wildly different personality. Xanthe would be frustrated because the noise would keep him awake; Toast Chee, Mindra, and a certain unnamed Fae would be cackling wildly while throwing them at random dragons (particularly targeting Xanthe,) Aurora and Nebula would be carefully investigating the chemical reactions that caused them to pop, Abyss would be the one who bought the poprocks in the first place, and Rising would be trying to fertilize her plants with them. The Undertides would be curiously watching the chaos, Voidkeeper and his Ridgeback 'friend' would eat them, and Pathfinder would hide them in sleeping places and doormats like Whoopee Cushions. Utter chaos.

30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general!
I managed to obtain a scroll of youth for one of my dragons, I completed several art projects that I'm proud of, and I got some ice cream.

31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?
I certainly would! This was a very fun questionnaire.
eX9xO4g.png water.gif
Art Dump
Free Scries + Outfits
Art Shop (1 SLOT OPEN)
Hatchery
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxuJo6rRQ.png
[b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] Phthalo it just looks so good. [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] It's a play on a nickname I was called for some reason. [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] I'm in plague and well it instantly caught my eye when I joined. I plan to vacation in Earth very soon for about a month. [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] Bronze it gets moved next to sand it just makes more sense for me. [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] I believe XYZ's are the best, you can get some really nice combos with them. [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] I like a lot of apparel but haven't come to dressing my dragons. [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] I use them a lot! I'm actively trying to get more skins for my dragons. [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] Snappers! [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] [item=Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy] or well all of the deity dolls. [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] [item=Red Delicious Apple] It seems to be the only food item I'd actually want to eat and it looks like a good apple. [b]11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] [item=Marsh Stalker][item=Fish Oil][item=Red Delicious Apple] [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] Treasure to gold. Treasure just looks like gold coins to me. [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86164739][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/861648/86164739_350.png[/img][/url] [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] Arcane to a softer purple/pink. I just feel it fits better. [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you acquire them?[/b] Big cats. Any type of big cat and you'd get them randomly from hunting for the more common ones and for the uncommon ones you got you buy them from the mp. [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] Sadly I haven't made progress on lore but my favorite book series is The Lunar Chronicles it's a tad bit dark once you get further along. [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] Snow leopards and Lily of the Valley! [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] Fr Tetris. [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] Bright ice eyes or soft plague eyes. They just look so soft and nice. [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] What the deities are up to now. [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] Mmorpg that's on all platforms! [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64823191][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/648232/64823191_350.png[/img][/url] She just randomly dances at the party until her husband has to take her home because its too late. [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] Arlo and Avery the wildclaw in the achievements shop. [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] Plushies of all deities and npc's! I'd personally buy all of them. [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] I don't remember. [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86164717][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/861648/86164717_350.png[/img][/url] One of my favorites. [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] I do and they're fully unchanged! [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] Sandsurges, Skydancers, or Gaolers personally because I believe they look the best. [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] Oh many would love them but of course some would despise them. [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] I've completed many expensive projects, I've gotten more skins for dragons, and I ate strawberry ice cream. [b]31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?[/b] I would! This was fun and quite lovely.

Phthalo it just looks so good.

It's a play on a nickname I was called for some reason.

I'm in plague and well it instantly caught my eye when I joined. I plan to vacation in Earth very soon for about a month.

Bronze it gets moved next to sand it just makes more sense for me.

5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?

I believe XYZ's are the best, you can get some really nice combos with them.

I like a lot of apparel but haven't come to dressing my dragons.

I use them a lot! I'm actively trying to get more skins for my dragons.

Snappers!

Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy or well all of the deity dolls.

Red Delicious Apple
It seems to be the only food item I'd actually want to eat and it looks like a good apple.

11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?

Marsh Stalker Fish Oil Red Delicious Apple

Treasure to gold. Treasure just looks like gold coins to me.

86164739_350.png

Arcane to a softer purple/pink. I just feel it fits better.

15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you acquire them?

Big cats. Any type of big cat and you'd get them randomly from hunting for the more common ones and for the uncommon ones you got you buy them from the mp.

Sadly I haven't made progress on lore but my favorite book series is The Lunar Chronicles it's a tad bit dark once you get further along.

Snow leopards and Lily of the Valley!

Fr Tetris.

Bright ice eyes or soft plague eyes. They just look so soft and nice.

What the deities are up to now.

Mmorpg that's on all platforms!

64823191_350.png
She just randomly dances at the party until her husband has to take her home because its too late.

Arlo and Avery the wildclaw in the achievements shop.

Plushies of all deities and npc's! I'd personally buy all of them.

I don't remember.

86164717_350.png
One of my favorites.

I do and they're fully unchanged!

Sandsurges, Skydancers, or Gaolers personally because I believe they look the best.

Oh many would love them but of course some would despise them.

I've completed many expensive projects, I've gotten more skins for dragons, and I ate strawberry ice cream.

I would! This was fun and quite lovely.
EMBtZl5.pngHB70Uby.png
[b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] Ooooh starting off with a toughie for me. Any of the purples are a solid go to, either nightshade, blackberry, or orchid are some good ones off the top of my head. [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] I think I needed a username for Instagram or something and was trying to think of something original. Being the most unoriginal person possible, I chose my favorite drink and favorite animal/insect. I'm the kind of guy to just drink milk because I can and I like to test fate (lactose intolerance). No need for a food to go with... I have the strongest bones :} [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] Shadow! I've always been here and I don't have any plans of leaving anytime soon. I've always adored everything about shadow, the colors, the vibes, the general silly spookiness, it's all just so good :D I've always considered vacationing in light or arcane, but I know I'd get homesick by the 2nd day. [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] Leaf. I'm moving it [i]OFF[/i] the color wheel. It's just bright enough to kind of irritate my eyes, and it pops up on so many of my egg hatches that I've grown to despise it. It's really hard to work with imo >:/ [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] XYZ for sure! I love mixing and matching colors and making them match. Nothings more exciting than hatching a rather meh xyz only to scry and find their colors match beautifully together with the right genes! [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] Heavily depends on the dragon! Sometimes little is more, but other times I adore the clutter. I think I lean more towards the busy side, but I love all looks regardless. [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] [size=5][i]Yes[/i][/size]... [size=1]I use them a [i]ton[/i][/size] [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] Ooo I think I'd have to say obbies! It'd fit them pretty well :p [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] [item=Midnight Oil Lamp] [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] [item=Cursed Garnish] I want to see what it tastes like... [b]11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] Some [gamedb item=163], [gamedb item=2413], and [gamedb item=17]! Weird combo but if everyone's bringing something, then I'm sure it could work. [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] Achievement tokens for silly little star stickers that say "good job!" or "you did it!". I think I'd do my pursuits more if that's what they were... [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74860070][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/748601/74860070.png[/img][/url] Crumbl would fight to the [i]death[/i]. It'd probably forget it's even fighting over a skittle. It's easy to rile it up. [i]Over a chicken nugget, though[/i]? May the deities have mercy on your soul. [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] Light to white! I know yellow fits it just fine and it'd get confused with ice a lot... but white is pretty :} [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?[/b] Corvids! I'd love a general gray, black, black + gray, black + white hoods, and leucistic. I could see one of these being a drop from Ghostlight Ruins! Some from the marketplace, and maybe 1 from scavenging? Or jellyfish. Or any marine animal... [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] Oh gosh. [b]Too much[/b]. But I'm not brave enough or confident in it's quality to share much of it, so here's a really rough abridged version: Generally, it's a world where gods and mortals have grown [i]very[/i] distant (over a [b][i]variety[/i][/b] of reasons), and is slowly slipping into general calamity. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/564424]These 3[/url] travel the world and generally try to make it a somewhat bearable place to live. They aren't always successful, but they're content with what they can achieve. [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] Currently... the [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olm][i]olm[/i][/url]. I really like the olm. It's good. #1 guy. [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] A minigame that gives a payout of more than 1kt per game x'P [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] Dark sclera is pretty fun! It can really change the vibe of a dragon, and uniquely colored scleras have always been a favorite of mine. I love all element eye colors, though arcane can be a little tough to work with. [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] I'd love to see a movie following a group of dragons trying to find the Tidelord! There needs to be a semi-comic relief shadow dragon in there... [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] If I'm allowed to dream big, an mmorpg! I'm a PC fan, but having it compatible with all platforms would be really cool :D [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] Most of my dragons are allergic to having fun, but [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91568619]Kikibie[/url] would absolutely bust some grooves (after showing up 3 hours late). [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] Baldwin when he's not giving me 10 green oozes in a row. And [b][i]10000[/i][/b]% Arvelle. Strong woman <3 [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] Luminax plushie... because Luminax plushie. [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] Some time ago I stumbled onto a lair that was made up of All Star lyrics but super jumbled. Any dragon from there that gave me a brain hemorrhage (which were most of them tbf) was pretty good. [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91462050][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/914621/91462050.png[/img][/url] At the moment it's this handsome man for [i]sure[/i]. [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] Yep! And they're as ugly as ever. I've always really wanted to scatter them, but I never have the spare gems for it </3 [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] Either coatl or wildclaw! Both have a ton of lovely skins, and I've always loved them a [i]ton[/i]. [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] Depends on who you're giving it to... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83215611]Lumarae[/url] would [i]love[/i] them and ask for more, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88425327]Casparian[/url] would think it's an assassination attempt of some kind and flip out, and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83217404]Lusus[/url] would ignore it and take the time to proselytize to whatever poor soul decided to give him some. [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] OOOOO I love these :D Lately my cat's decided to spend her nights sleeping on my bed with me! It's not fun being woken up at 3am by her backflipping into my door to be let out, but I'm just happy she loves me enough to spend some hours napping beside me :}
Ooooh starting off with a toughie for me. Any of the purples are a solid go to, either nightshade, blackberry, or orchid are some good ones off the top of my head.

I think I needed a username for Instagram or something and was trying to think of something original. Being the most unoriginal person possible, I chose my favorite drink and favorite animal/insect.
I'm the kind of guy to just drink milk because I can and I like to test fate (lactose intolerance). No need for a food to go with... I have the strongest bones :}

Shadow! I've always been here and I don't have any plans of leaving anytime soon. I've always adored everything about shadow, the colors, the vibes, the general silly spookiness, it's all just so good :D
I've always considered vacationing in light or arcane, but I know I'd get homesick by the 2nd day.

Leaf. I'm moving it OFF the color wheel. It's just bright enough to kind of irritate my eyes, and it pops up on so many of my egg hatches that I've grown to despise it. It's really hard to work with imo >:/

XYZ for sure! I love mixing and matching colors and making them match. Nothings more exciting than hatching a rather meh xyz only to scry and find their colors match beautifully together with the right genes!

Heavily depends on the dragon! Sometimes little is more, but other times I adore the clutter. I think I lean more towards the busy side, but I love all looks regardless.

Yes... I use them a ton

Ooo I think I'd have to say obbies! It'd fit them pretty well :p

Midnight Oil Lamp

Cursed Garnish I want to see what it tastes like...

Some Blackberry, Honeycomb Fragment, and Cragside Mussels! Weird combo but if everyone's bringing something, then I'm sure it could work.

Achievement tokens for silly little star stickers that say "good job!" or "you did it!". I think I'd do my pursuits more if that's what they were...

74860070.png
Crumbl would fight to the death. It'd probably forget it's even fighting over a skittle. It's easy to rile it up.
Over a chicken nugget, though? May the deities have mercy on your soul.

Light to white! I know yellow fits it just fine and it'd get confused with ice a lot... but white is pretty :}

Corvids! I'd love a general gray, black, black + gray, black + white hoods, and leucistic. I could see one of these being a drop from Ghostlight Ruins! Some from the marketplace, and maybe 1 from scavenging?
Or jellyfish. Or any marine animal...

Oh gosh. Too much. But I'm not brave enough or confident in it's quality to share much of it, so here's a really rough abridged version:
Generally, it's a world where gods and mortals have grown very distant (over a variety of reasons), and is slowly slipping into general calamity.
These 3 travel the world and generally try to make it a somewhat bearable place to live. They aren't always successful, but they're content with what they can achieve.

Currently... the olm. I really like the olm. It's good. #1 guy.

A minigame that gives a payout of more than 1kt per game x'P

Dark sclera is pretty fun! It can really change the vibe of a dragon, and uniquely colored scleras have always been a favorite of mine. I love all element eye colors, though arcane can be a little tough to work with.

I'd love to see a movie following a group of dragons trying to find the Tidelord! There needs to be a semi-comic relief shadow dragon in there...

If I'm allowed to dream big, an mmorpg! I'm a PC fan, but having it compatible with all platforms would be really cool :D

Most of my dragons are allergic to having fun, but Kikibie would absolutely bust some grooves (after showing up 3 hours late).

Baldwin when he's not giving me 10 green oozes in a row. And 10000% Arvelle. Strong woman <3

Luminax plushie... because Luminax plushie.

Some time ago I stumbled onto a lair that was made up of All Star lyrics but super jumbled. Any dragon from there that gave me a brain hemorrhage (which were most of them tbf) was pretty good.

91462050.png
At the moment it's this handsome man for sure.

Yep! And they're as ugly as ever. I've always really wanted to scatter them, but I never have the spare gems for it </3

Either coatl or wildclaw! Both have a ton of lovely skins, and I've always loved them a ton.

Depends on who you're giving it to... Lumarae would love them and ask for more, Casparian would think it's an assassination attempt of some kind and flip out, and Lusus would ignore it and take the time to proselytize to whatever poor soul decided to give him some.

OOOOO I love these :D
Lately my cat's decided to spend her nights sleeping on my bed with me! It's not fun being woken up at 3am by her backflipping into my door to be let out, but I'm just happy she loves me enough to spend some hours napping beside me :}
4T0426g.png ~~~ Dragon Training

LF UMAs

[b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] Abyss, especially in genes that give it bright green accents. Close second is Midnight. My favorite color IRL is green, but it just doesn't come across as well over a screen, so dark blues with small bits of greens are my favorites on FR. [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] BXY are close approximations to the Elvish characters that are my IRL initials. 26 is a date that is special to me. It's my original online handle, and although I've branched out a bit here and there in other games, I'm too attached to the username on here to change it. [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] Water, for the aforementioned 'blue' reasons. Also I like fish. I've considered visiting Plague, Wind, and Light (and Earth for Dom reasons!), but I don't think I'll ever actually move. [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] Eldritch is now in the green range next to Hunter. Now my Wind reps will stop making purple babies, and my clan leader will be happy. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56729551][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/567296/56729551.png[/img][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57677953][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/576780/57677953.png[/img][/url][/url][/center] [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] I like XYZ dragons that match, or that are false XXX or XXY. Of the actual patterns, probably XXY is my favorite. [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] Usually I'm a "less is more" person. I want to be able to see the colors and genes of a dragon; it's why I bought them, after all. [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] See above; I use accents occasionally, but rarely use skins. My random progen wears a fullbody skin because I just can't find a scry I like. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56737919][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/567380/56737919.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] Coatls. Babies already look like cats. [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] Probably this guy. [item=blue dragon seaslug] But as far as tooltips go...this one. [item=bloated maggot] [b] 10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] [item=crawdad] I love these and can eat platefuls of them. [b]11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] The charcuterie and cheese boards. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81735322][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/817354/81735322.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81773613][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/817737/81773613.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71185202][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/711853/71185202.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] I think the Nature fest currency is relatively boring for fest currency. It's just a leaf. The intro says that Nature Dragons like to hoard seeds and rare flowers, so why is their most valued treasure a plain boring leaf? It would be more fun if it was an interestingly shaped seed/bulb or a rare orchid. [item=bladed flatleaf] [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] Skittle: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79316104][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/793162/79316104.png[/img][/url] Chicken nugget: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59872880][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/598729/59872880.png[/img][/url] [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] Lightning is now grey/white, with hints of blue, instead of cyan with grey accents. [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?[/b] Friend seals and sea lions. Ringed seal, harbor seal, ribbon seal, and sea lion. They should be similar in size to the enchanted necklace animals, but positioned more like the Luminax Plushie. They are found in the gem marketplace or rarely by fishing...Now I want them. [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] I haven't worked on my lore in forever, but lore exists. My lair/den is a mess currently. For some more general lore ideas I have, read the linked posts under the "Personal Lore Notes" heading in her bio. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62281965][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/622820/62281965.png[/img][/url] [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] Scimitar-horned Oryx and Dogwood tree [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] I think Fairgrounds really needs a Plague-themed game, and a great one would be a simplified tower defence game! Because all that's popping into my head right now is Plants vs Zombies, lol. [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] I like Facet and Multigaze, and I have Too Many of them. Of the normal eye types, I am considerably more likely to save one of my fodder nest hatchlings if they have Water Unusual. Shadow Rare/Shadow Unusual/Plague Unusual are also some of my favorites. [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] The backstory of the Aether. FR lore does so much better when it's silly than when it's trying to be serious. "These are the voyages of the United Sornieth Starship [s]Arcanist[/s] [b]To The Two Moons Or Bust![/b]. Its continued mission: to explore strange new worlds; [s]to seek out new life and new civilizations[/s] to find New Ways of Making Paper; to boldly go where No Dragon has gone before [i]and hope to Arcanist I can keep the crew from eating all the instruction manuals before we leave orbit...[/i]" [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] a pixel openworld RPG [s]come on adventure mode[/s] [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] In order: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57677953]Whiffle[/url] is coming to have fun. and dance the Whirligig. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56729551]Phaedra[/url] is coming because Whiffle made her. And [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/498491/1710862?name=&type=undefined]this whole tab[/url] is the hired floor show during a break in the dancing. [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] Trading Post: Design-wise, probably Galore. He is just so magnificent. But I love Baldwin too; I probably utilize him more than any other TP dragon. Grand Exchange: Arvelle, hands down. I headcanon female Ridgebacks to be considerably fiercer and more aggressive than male Ridgebacks, and somehow I feel like her design and stance makes that headcanon [i]actually[/i] canon. [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] I'd love little 3D models of the deities first, but then if you could customize your own dragons (probably only basic genes, but still) that would be super awesome as well. Even just a basic design for each of the breeds, probably colored to fit their original element, would be really neat. I'd love a model Veilspun on my shelf. [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] I am super pleased with this girl's name. She's my shadow rep, and her name means "White Shadow". [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57634146][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/576342/57634146.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] Enigma is a favorite for sure. Cynfal and Falas are my newest completed projects; they were a long time in the making. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65073530][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/650736/65073530.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65972271][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/659723/65972271.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66342558][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/663426/66342558.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] Still have them, yep. Aoide, my custom, got her outfit completed last year at NotN. Boreas, on the other hand...I'm still trying to work up the nerve to transform him into a Veilspun. So he's hiding under his fullbody skin, and to be honest he looks great as long as you don't remove it. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56737918][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/567380/56737918.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56737919][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/567380/56737919.png[/img][/url] [/center] [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] I could never be a monolair! But I'd probably choose Aether. I just really like them and their genes are so fun. (It would be Banescales or Veilspun, but they don't have Flaunt/Flair yet, so nope.) I really like ancient breeds. If it had to be a modern, I'd probably choose Mirrors. Or Spirals, but I wouldn't want to breed-change my progen, so Mirrors it would have to be. [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] I think they'd eat them. [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] I am glad that Scarves exist. I am glad that gluten-free matzo and cake and cookies and tortillas and pizza crust and macaroni-and-cheese exist. And I am glad that FR exists and has made me fall in love with pixel dragons. [b]31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?[/b] Totally! I always love doing these.
Abyss, especially in genes that give it bright green accents. Close second is Midnight.
My favorite color IRL is green, but it just doesn't come across as well over a screen, so dark blues with small bits of greens are my favorites on FR.

BXY are close approximations to the Elvish characters that are my IRL initials. 26 is a date that is special to me. It's my original online handle, and although I've branched out a bit here and there in other games, I'm too attached to the username on here to change it.

Water, for the aforementioned 'blue' reasons. Also I like fish. I've considered visiting Plague, Wind, and Light (and Earth for Dom reasons!), but I don't think I'll ever actually move.

Eldritch is now in the green range next to Hunter. Now my Wind reps will stop making purple babies, and my clan leader will be happy.
56729551.png57677953.png

I like XYZ dragons that match, or that are false XXX or XXY. Of the actual patterns, probably XXY is my favorite.

Usually I'm a "less is more" person. I want to be able to see the colors and genes of a dragon; it's why I bought them, after all.

See above; I use accents occasionally, but rarely use skins. My random progen wears a fullbody skin because I just can't find a scry I like.
56737919.png

Coatls. Babies already look like cats.

Probably this guy. Blue Dragon Seaslug
But as far as tooltips go...this one. Bloated Maggot

Crawdad I love these and can eat platefuls of them.

The charcuterie and cheese boards.
81735322.png81773613.png71185202.png

I think the Nature fest currency is relatively boring for fest currency. It's just a leaf. The intro says that Nature Dragons like to hoard seeds and rare flowers, so why is their most valued treasure a plain boring leaf? It would be more fun if it was an interestingly shaped seed/bulb or a rare orchid.
Bladed Flatleaf

Skittle: 79316104.png
Chicken nugget: 59872880.png

Lightning is now grey/white, with hints of blue, instead of cyan with grey accents.

Friend seals and sea lions. Ringed seal, harbor seal, ribbon seal, and sea lion. They should be similar in size to the enchanted necklace animals, but positioned more like the Luminax Plushie. They are found in the gem marketplace or rarely by fishing...Now I want them.

I haven't worked on my lore in forever, but lore exists. My lair/den is a mess currently.
For some more general lore ideas I have, read the linked posts under the "Personal Lore Notes" heading in her bio.
62281965.png

Scimitar-horned Oryx and Dogwood tree

I think Fairgrounds really needs a Plague-themed game, and a great one would be a simplified tower defence game! Because all that's popping into my head right now is Plants vs Zombies, lol.

I like Facet and Multigaze, and I have Too Many of them. Of the normal eye types, I am considerably more likely to save one of my fodder nest hatchlings if they have Water Unusual. Shadow Rare/Shadow Unusual/Plague Unusual are also some of my favorites.

The backstory of the Aether. FR lore does so much better when it's silly than when it's trying to be serious.
"These are the voyages of the United Sornieth Starship Arcanist To The Two Moons Or Bust!. Its continued mission: to explore strange new worlds; to seek out new life and new civilizations to find New Ways of Making Paper; to boldly go where No Dragon has gone before and hope to Arcanist I can keep the crew from eating all the instruction manuals before we leave orbit..."

a pixel openworld RPG come on adventure mode

In order: Whiffle is coming to have fun. and dance the Whirligig. Phaedra is coming because Whiffle made her. And this whole tab is the hired floor show during a break in the dancing.

Trading Post: Design-wise, probably Galore. He is just so magnificent. But I love Baldwin too; I probably utilize him more than any other TP dragon.
Grand Exchange: Arvelle, hands down. I headcanon female Ridgebacks to be considerably fiercer and more aggressive than male Ridgebacks, and somehow I feel like her design and stance makes that headcanon actually canon.

I'd love little 3D models of the deities first, but then if you could customize your own dragons (probably only basic genes, but still) that would be super awesome as well. Even just a basic design for each of the breeds, probably colored to fit their original element, would be really neat. I'd love a model Veilspun on my shelf.

I am super pleased with this girl's name. She's my shadow rep, and her name means "White Shadow".
57634146.png

Enigma is a favorite for sure. Cynfal and Falas are my newest completed projects; they were a long time in the making.
65073530.png65972271.png66342558.png

Still have them, yep. Aoide, my custom, got her outfit completed last year at NotN. Boreas, on the other hand...I'm still trying to work up the nerve to transform him into a Veilspun. So he's hiding under his fullbody skin, and to be honest he looks great as long as you don't remove it.
56737918.png56737919.png

I could never be a monolair! But I'd probably choose Aether. I just really like them and their genes are so fun. (It would be Banescales or Veilspun, but they don't have Flaunt/Flair yet, so nope.) I really like ancient breeds.
If it had to be a modern, I'd probably choose Mirrors. Or Spirals, but I wouldn't want to breed-change my progen, so Mirrors it would have to be.

I think they'd eat them.

I am glad that Scarves exist. I am glad that gluten-free matzo and cake and cookies and tortillas and pizza crust and macaroni-and-cheese exist. And I am glad that FR exists and has made me fall in love with pixel dragons.

Totally! I always love doing these.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
Yahoo yippee questionnaire I totally didn't forgor about it [b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] Blush maybe... really nice pink with blue accent colors [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] Uh so water flight has like lore about mystics and oracles and I like mangoes so I MysticMangoes [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] I'm in water because I wanted a different aesthetic + different eyes from my original flight, wind. I like it here I don't think I'll switch (also it expensive :I) [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] I HATE MAIZE [i]moves it to the VOID[/i] No I move it into the yellow range. It's even more yellow than some yellows [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] XYZ, I like the variety [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] Usually around 7-9 pieces, don't usually want more than that [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] Used to be not so much but now it's like all the time. Helps me decide which guys to keep and which to not (if you can fit on a skin/accent, more likely to be kept) [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] Imperials. Now all your EXPENSIVE KICKSTARTER IMP SCROLLS are CAT SCROLLS [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] tunga breed change I tunga your BUNGA [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] Only food items??? why can't I eat IMP SCROLLS Maybe the magic glowing cherries they look cronchy [b]11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] Pizza in boiled milk. It is a food/drink. [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] I think the shadow flight fest currency should be something other than pinecones, probably something more carnival related. Evil Popcorn perhaps. [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] Basically everyone in the chaos tab would fight over either. [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] As much as I like wind's aesthetic, it would be way more convenient for fandragons if it was white or light gray or very light blue. [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?[/b] Big giant isopod, it's a kelp beds drop. [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] My lore is currently on the backburner. My favorite book right now is a light novel called I'm in love with the villainess which I haven't shut up about in like a month and it's about a japanese woman who gets isekai'd into her favorite dating sim, but instead of trying to date any of the intended targets of the game, she's super lesbian for the romantic rival. Very good, very gay. [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] I like birds and I like uhhhh mango trees (they give us mangoes :>) [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] Something galaga like probably. [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] I like pastel a lot but I don't use it that often. Technically I have more water eyes than any other but that's just because of breeding. [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] Probably the Arcanist being a little gremlin and discovering the history of the world and then eventually breaking down the Pillar. Oops. Accidentally summoned evil creatures teehee ;3c [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] Visual novel to romance any of the flights' gods (the Tidelord is included, but only as the bubbles shown in his pfp) [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] Like 2 of them, but they are both fortnite dancing. [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] Gotta be crim. We stan a gay crim-inal. Arvelle's my favorite grand exchange NPC, but Susie's very cute too! [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] A big fluffy shawl that's like the tunga floof [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] Loony... [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50745892][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/507459/50745892_350.png[/img][/url] He's still da best <3 [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] Still the same colors, custom progen above Random progen here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50745893][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/507459/50745893_350.png[/img][/url] [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] TUNGA BUNGA [size=5]TUNGA BUNGA[/size] [size=7]TUNGA BUNGA[/size] [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] Violently. [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] Uh I got a lot of silly friends and tasty food and nice bed. [b]31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?[/b] yeyeyeyeye
Yahoo yippee questionnaire I totally didn't forgor about it
Blush maybe... really nice pink with blue accent colors
Uh so water flight has like lore about mystics and oracles and I like mangoes so I MysticMangoes
I'm in water because I wanted a different aesthetic + different eyes from my original flight, wind. I like it here I don't think I'll switch (also it expensive :I)
I HATE MAIZE moves it to the VOID
No I move it into the yellow range. It's even more yellow than some yellows
XYZ, I like the variety
Usually around 7-9 pieces, don't usually want more than that
Used to be not so much but now it's like all the time. Helps me decide which guys to keep and which to not (if you can fit on a skin/accent, more likely to be kept)
Imperials. Now all your EXPENSIVE KICKSTARTER IMP SCROLLS are CAT SCROLLS
tunga breed change
I tunga your BUNGA
Only food items??? why can't I eat IMP SCROLLS
Maybe the magic glowing cherries they look cronchy
Pizza in boiled milk. It is a food/drink.
I think the shadow flight fest currency should be something other than pinecones, probably something more carnival related. Evil Popcorn perhaps.
Basically everyone in the chaos tab would fight over either.
As much as I like wind's aesthetic, it would be way more convenient for fandragons if it was white or light gray or very light blue.
Big giant isopod, it's a kelp beds drop.
My lore is currently on the backburner. My favorite book right now is a light novel called I'm in love with the villainess which I haven't shut up about in like a month and it's about a japanese woman who gets isekai'd into her favorite dating sim, but instead of trying to date any of the intended targets of the game, she's super lesbian for the romantic rival. Very good, very gay.
I like birds and I like uhhhh mango trees (they give us mangoes :>)
Something galaga like probably.
I like pastel a lot but I don't use it that often. Technically I have more water eyes than any other but that's just because of breeding.
Probably the Arcanist being a little gremlin and discovering the history of the world and then eventually breaking down the Pillar. Oops. Accidentally summoned evil creatures teehee ;3c
Visual novel to romance any of the flights' gods
(the Tidelord is included, but only as the bubbles shown in his pfp)
Like 2 of them, but they are both fortnite dancing.
Gotta be crim. We stan a gay crim-inal. Arvelle's my favorite grand exchange NPC, but Susie's very cute too!
A big fluffy shawl that's like the tunga floof
Loony...
50745892_350.png
He's still da best <3
Still the same colors, custom progen above
Random progen here:
50745893_350.png
TUNGA BUNGA
TUNGA BUNGA
TUNGA BUNGA
Violently.
Uh I got a lot of silly friends and tasty food and nice bed.
yeyeyeyeye
Ym65dsQ.png
1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why? Radioactive. Always has been since I first joined. I just really like eyeburners for some odd reason. 2) What's the story behind your username? My username used to be iciclcle, but I felt like it was too hard to type for other players (and myself at times lol) so I changed it to WebstickKitten. Wish there was a cool story, but I think it was just from a name generator. 3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't? I'm arcane born and never left. I do love arcane but I know Plague is where I want to be. The only thing that is stopping me is my goal to breed an arcane primal. Haven't done it yet so I'm still in Arcane for now! 4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where? Wine has always bothered me, it should be up with the other reds. (was also gonna say murk but wine bothers me even more lol) 5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most? XXX Radioactive is definitely the one I have most of, but I really like Rose XXYs now (like rose, rose, and another color) 6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little? I like a lot, I just have a hard time dressing my dragons 7) How often do you use skins on your dragons? A lot, I like to look around the market for the perfect skin for a project or just a dragon that needs a little makeover! 8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.) I will say ridgebacks because I'm not the biggest fan, also cats! 9) What's your favorite FR item? Swirl eyes! 10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why? Mini potash peach always looked good to me, idk why lol. 11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing? We will bring cupcakes! They've been sat on but they still taste good! 12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why? Wouldn't change them but I wish the gem icon was a different color, maybe light pink? :0 13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85525147][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/855252/85525147_350.png[/img][/url] They would fight you for the clothes on your body, they do not care they just want whatever you have. 14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why? Plague to a green, not nature's green but a lighter shade. I just think it's more suiting! 15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them? DEER!!!!! Has to be at least 10 different ones, maybe get them through achievement shop or treasure marketplace? 16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book! I have a bit of lore but a bad habit of leaving it unfinished soo... yeah xd 17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant? Favorite animal is deer and plant is hydrangea! 18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making? Snake with a spiral/undertide/auraboa maybe? Or maybe a checkers kind of game! 19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest? Ice is probably my favorite, it just looks so nice :) And a lot of mine are arcane I know. 20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see? I want a slice of life about the NPCs. They just living their life, friendship, blah blah blah. All that good stuff. I want them to be happy lol. 21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on? PC for sure, and for a game? Maybe you could make your own dragon exactly how you do on here but you actually get to play as your dragon. You fly around, do quests for NPCs, gather items and food, and you'll find more dragons to join your clan to become stronger. There will be fights, and even harder fights, but you can make your own class to play around it! So something for everyone. 22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86145393][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/861454/86145393_350.png[/img][/url] Taffy does the robot in the corner like the weirdo he is xd 23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite? Fiona and Glass and Gloss! 24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why? Bogsneak hoodie. I need. 25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon? For me personally, my dragon Meatloaf. She's a dork. 26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85432315][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/854324/85432315_350.png[/img][/url] my favorite girl <3 27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them? Yes! Same colors but I did gene one of them! Planning on doing the other soon. 28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why? I don't, but if I had to I'd pick Imps. I already have so many and female imps have my favorite sprite in the game. 29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks? Very confused. Starts blaming each other for bringing black magic to the clan. Iris confirms they're just lumps of sugar and they go on about their day ^^ 30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general! Hmm. Well, I will soon get to upgrade my lair! I'm finally back of FR after so long, and I've just been feeling great in general! My cats are also being silly which is always a good laugh. 31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these? Sure! I like questions ^^
1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why? Radioactive. Always has been since I first joined. I just really like eyeburners for some odd reason.

2) What's the story behind your username? My username used to be iciclcle, but I felt like it was too hard to type for other players (and myself at times lol) so I changed it to WebstickKitten. Wish there was a cool story, but I think it was just from a name generator.

3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't? I'm arcane born and never left. I do love arcane but I know Plague is where I want to be. The only thing that is stopping me is my goal to breed an arcane primal. Haven't done it yet so I'm still in Arcane for now!

4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where? Wine has always bothered me, it should be up with the other reds. (was also gonna say murk but wine bothers me even more lol)

5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most? XXX Radioactive is definitely the one I have most of, but I really like Rose XXYs now (like rose, rose, and another color)

I like a lot, I just have a hard time dressing my dragons

A lot, I like to look around the market for the perfect skin for a project or just a dragon that needs a little makeover!

8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.) I will say ridgebacks because I'm not the biggest fan, also cats!

Swirl eyes!

Mini potash peach always looked good to me, idk why lol.

We will bring cupcakes! They've been sat on but they still taste good!

Wouldn't change them but I wish the gem icon was a different color, maybe light pink? :0

85525147_350.png
They would fight you for the clothes on your body, they do not care they just want whatever you have.

Plague to a green, not nature's green but a lighter shade. I just think it's more suiting!

DEER!!!!! Has to be at least 10 different ones, maybe get them through achievement shop or treasure marketplace?

I have a bit of lore but a bad habit of leaving it unfinished soo... yeah xd

Favorite animal is deer and plant is hydrangea!

Snake with a spiral/undertide/auraboa maybe? Or maybe a checkers kind of game!

Ice is probably my favorite, it just looks so nice :) And a lot of mine are arcane I know.

I want a slice of life about the NPCs. They just living their life, friendship, blah blah blah. All that good stuff. I want them to be happy lol.

PC for sure, and for a game? Maybe you could make your own dragon exactly how you do on here but you actually get to play as your dragon. You fly around, do quests for NPCs, gather items and food, and you'll find more dragons to join your clan to become stronger. There will be fights, and even harder fights, but you can make your own class to play around it! So something for everyone.

86145393_350.png
Taffy does the robot in the corner like the weirdo he is xd

Fiona and Glass and Gloss!

Bogsneak hoodie. I need.

For me personally, my dragon Meatloaf. She's a dork.

85432315_350.png
my favorite girl <3

Yes! Same colors but I did gene one of them! Planning on doing the other soon.

I don't, but if I had to I'd pick Imps. I already have so many and female imps have my favorite sprite in the game.

Very confused. Starts blaming each other for bringing black magic to the clan. Iris confirms they're just lumps of sugar and they go on about their day ^^

Hmm. Well, I will soon get to upgrade my lair! I'm finally back of FR after so long, and I've just been feeling great in general! My cats are also being silly which is always a good laugh.

31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these? Sure! I like questions ^^
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why? Aqua, or Teal, I am such a sucker for those colors in anything 2) What's the story behind your username? I am PaintMinion long before the minion movies. I thought I was putting in user name for logging in, not a game name, so that's what it is forever and all. 3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't? Wind Flight. It was the first one I was checking out and suddenly it seemed I chose it without realizing it. That's just part of the craziness that was those first few days of the game. 4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where? Nope, just adding like 6 more colors... I am an artist and love more colors. 5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most? No patterns, any patterns are welcome in my lair. 6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little? Yes. 7) How often do you use skins on your dragons? Whenever I get a dragon that has sucky colors. 8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.) Tundra. I mean either they are cats or dogs, right? 9) What's your favorite FR item? Too many now to choose really. 10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why? Honeycomb. I have a sweet tooth. 11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing? Wild onion and light's breath pasta salad, extra Miracle Whip. 12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why? Treasure to messenger scrolls, cuz I always need more. 13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget? Pixel would fight for a single skittel. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9373311][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/93734/9373311.png[/img][/url] Chicken nuggets is different now. Feenyx would def go for some chicken nuggest if only to keep the hatchies and crew happy... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1924469][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/19245/1924469.png[/img][/url] 14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why? Changing Sping for Wind Flight. It is so hard to harmonize in some genes. 15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them? Cat Suit. Obviously. Lots. From a BOX. 16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book! Siltaria's Lair rose to prominence in WInd Flight for many years, sparking battles and parties whether they meant to or not. Since then She has retired from that sort of life and promotes dragons just doing what they want, welcoming all to her community. It's quite large now. She still helps out for some battles, just doesn't fight anymore. She and Windsinger have a deal. I have stories on a lot of dragons. I continue to work on that. 17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant? Cat. Dandelion. 18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making? Already got the one I love. Mahjong. 19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest? Wind Flight Eyes, whatever. 20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see? Wind Flight. Battle of the Bay! 21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on? I would not even have time to play it... 22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using? Robot. Running Man, basically looking like an 80's throwback. 23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite? Crim! I have a collecting addiction too! And she looks so happy about it! 24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why? STuffed dragons! 25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon? There are hundreds!!! How can you choose? 26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon! Kimana! She was a raffle win and just dear to my heart. I have a Temple of the Elders in my lair, where dragons work to track lineage to the first few hundred dragons. She is the next best thing to owning one of those dragons. Really threw the temple into chaos over it too. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=85263551][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/852636/85263551.png[/img][/url] 27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them? Yes I still have them, although Siltaria started as a Skydanceer, her colors are the same. Magus is no longer the same colors because of a laboratory accident. He is known for them. 28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why? If I must, then Skydancers all the way. They are the sleekest. 29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks? OMG there would be a festival and everyone would be trying some! 30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general! FR has brought me happiness and fun for many years now. Though I missed the Kickstarter by a few minutes, my daughter made it and she had fun for so long as well. I get to stare at her skycat and dream. I love rootbeer floats. They are the top of the food chain and go with everything. I am having one tomorrow, just got all the groceries. I am working hard on finishing the edits on book 2 of The Harrogate Chronicles, and my coauthor and I are well underway for book 3. It is exciting and fun! Almost there! 31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?

Aqua, or Teal, I am such a sucker for those colors in anything

I am PaintMinion long before the minion movies. I thought I was putting in user name for logging in, not a game name, so that's what it is forever and all.

Wind Flight. It was the first one I was checking out and suddenly it seemed I chose it without realizing it. That's just part of the craziness that was those first few days of the game.

Nope, just adding like 6 more colors... I am an artist and love more colors.

No patterns, any patterns are welcome in my lair.

Yes.

Whenever I get a dragon that has sucky colors.

Tundra. I mean either they are cats or dogs, right?

Too many now to choose really.

Honeycomb. I have a sweet tooth.

Wild onion and light's breath pasta salad, extra Miracle Whip.

Treasure to messenger scrolls, cuz I always need more.

Pixel would fight for a single skittel.
9373311.png

Chicken nuggets is different now. Feenyx would def go for some chicken nuggest if only to keep the hatchies and crew happy...

1924469.png

Changing Sping for Wind Flight. It is so hard to harmonize in some genes.

Cat Suit. Obviously. Lots. From a BOX.

Siltaria's Lair rose to prominence in WInd Flight for many years, sparking battles and parties whether they meant to or not. Since then She has retired from that sort of life and promotes dragons just doing what they want, welcoming all to her community. It's quite large now. She still helps out for some battles, just doesn't fight anymore. She and Windsinger have a deal. I have stories on a lot of dragons. I continue to work on that.

Cat. Dandelion.

Already got the one I love. Mahjong.

Wind Flight Eyes, whatever.

Wind Flight. Battle of the Bay!

I would not even have time to play it...

Robot. Running Man, basically looking like an 80's throwback.

Crim! I have a collecting addiction too! And she looks so happy about it!

STuffed dragons!

There are hundreds!!! How can you choose?

Kimana! She was a raffle win and just dear to my heart. I have a Temple of the Elders in my lair, where dragons work to track lineage to the first few hundred dragons. She is the next best thing to owning one of those dragons. Really threw the temple into chaos over it too.

85263551.png

Yes I still have them, although Siltaria started as a Skydanceer, her colors are the same. Magus is no longer the same colors because of a laboratory accident. He is known for them.

If I must, then Skydancers all the way. They are the sleekest.

OMG there would be a festival and everyone would be trying some!

FR has brought me happiness and fun for many years now. Though I missed the Kickstarter by a few minutes, my daughter made it and she had fun for so long as well. I get to stare at her skycat and dream.

I love rootbeer floats. They are the top of the food chain and go with everything. I am having one tomorrow, just got all the groceries.

I am working hard on finishing the edits on book 2 of The Harrogate Chronicles, and my coauthor and I are well underway for book 3. It is exciting and fun! Almost there!

An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why? [LIST] [*] Hard to choose but maybe Wisteria? I picked that for the secondary of my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89252693]'sona dragon[/url] (breeding project), I like purple and green. [/LIST] 2) What's the story behind your username? [LIST] [*] I wanted something short and sweet after having a long one for most of my time here. Mixup was on a list of unused names and made me think to check mix :) [/LIST] 3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't? [LIST] [*] I‘m in Fire currently. I have been to every flight but Light and Plague so far, those are next in my travel plans. I kind of picked the flight order by preference/favorite color of eyes/trying to visit each during their festival. [/LIST] 4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where? [LIST] [*] Thistle, get out of the purples and go hang out with Platinum or Tan or something. [/LIST] 5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most? [LIST] [*] I mostly prefer doubles, I have a lot of XXY breeding pairs. But also XXX pairs with each on a different end of the color range matching the eyes of the flight I’m in (so like orange-range for Fire right now). I like G1s though and I’m not willing to shell out a lot for doubles/triples so XYZs are cool too. [/LIST] 6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little? [LIST] [*] Depends! If they’re temporary or I want to show off the colors/genes better I’ll just slap on an accent, if they’ve been with me longer they tend to gather apparel. I used to use tons so some older ones in my den are quite cluttered. [/LIST] 7) How often do you use skins on your dragons? [LIST] [*] As often as I can! (Accents or skincents mostly, I don’t use full-body skins too much but I have a few). [/LIST] 8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.) [LIST] [*] Imperials, I just think it would be chaotic for people who spent big money on G1s and G2s. [/LIST] 9) What's your favorite FR item? [LIST] [*] Maybe [item=Scene: Arcanist's Domain]? I just think it’s neat :) [/LIST] 10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why? [LIST] [*] I’m a picky vegetarian so not much but [item=Charged Duneberry] looks fun. [/LIST] 11) We're hosing another FR potluck. What are you and your dragons bringing? [LIST] [*] [item=Horn of Plenty] or some baked goods (not [i]those[/i] cakes though). [/LIST] 12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why? [LIST] [*] Maybe [item=Eternal Snow], it just doesn’t make sense to count, to just snowballs or giant snowflakes or something. The fest currencies don’t make much sense overall. [/LIST] 13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget? [LIST] [*] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76191243]Surprise[/url] would love skittles. Probably chicken nuggets too, specifically dinosaur-shaped. [/LIST] 14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why? [LIST] [*] I’m happy with the colors. But I do think it would be fun to have an inverted eye type which takes Common and just makes it the opposite color (white pupil and black sclera optional if visible). [/LIST] 15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them? [LIST] [*] Maybe more of those NotN animal spirit necklaces so each flight has a matching one. [/LIST] 16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book! [LIST] [*] I have some ideas of personalities for some permas, and some of those are in broadcast messages, but not much overall. [/LIST] 17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant? [LIST] [*] In FR or RL…? :’) I like cats and pineapples. [/LIST] 18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making? [LIST] [*] I like those pipe/track-rotating games, like connecting a big twisty straw or train track or something. [/LIST] 19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest? [LIST] [*] I like Swirl because it’s cheap and I always have some laying around, Arcane swirl is handy when I need a more purple eye color. I like eyes that match the dragon’s colors but it’s more about those than the specific flight/eye color for me. [/LIST] 20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see? [LIST] [*] Hmmmmm maybe the Arcanist ending the world (twice) would make a fun plot, just the whole intro lore more fleshed out. [/LIST] 21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on? [LIST] [*] I loved Neopets the Darkest Faerie in the past, you get to explore the world and do quests and also save it from some bad guys. So it would be fun to have a similar game, I love exploring. Some crafting & cooking and other minigames too. No bag limit obviously, dragons gotta hoard. Multiple platforms! [/LIST] 22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using? [LIST] [*] idk I think they’re just pretty wallflowers if they do go, I’m not good at lore or dancing. [/LIST] 23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite? [LIST] [*] I love all of them but Fiona is great for letting me awaken the fams I don’t own. Sage is cool, I love how she changes with the seasons. [/LIST] 24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why? [LIST] [*] Plushies!!! There are already some cute ones in the game and I know people would love them and buy them. [/LIST] 25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon? [LIST] [*] Can’t think of any especially good ones right now. [/LIST] 26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon! [LIST] [*] My avatar dragon wouldn’t be my avatar if they weren’t my fave. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76191243][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/761913/76191243_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [/LIST] 27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them? [LIST] [*] I do and they’ve always been the first two dragons in my lair, same colors! :) [/LIST] 28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why? [LIST] [*] Aberrations because they’re great. Some good genes, the babies are perfect chaos gremlins, and the adults are wonderful as well. [/LIST] 29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks? [LIST] [*] I love them and I can see some permababies bouncing around with the pops, especially after eating a bunch of sugar. [/LIST] 30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general! [LIST] [*] I got to see some fun art at an exhibit yesterday! I’m sad about Our Flag Means Death being canceled but I love how the fans are coming together to fight for it. And it’s a 3-day weekend. :) [/LIST] 31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these? [LIST] [*] Yeah! (I joined the pinglist) [/LIST] Thanks for doing this, I’ll be reading responses from other people! :)
  • Hard to choose but maybe Wisteria? I picked that for the secondary of my 'sona dragon (breeding project), I like purple and green.

• I wanted something short and sweet after having a long one for most of my time here. Mixup was on a list of unused names and made me think to check mix :)

• I‘m in Fire currently. I have been to every flight but Light and Plague so far, those are next in my travel plans. I kind of picked the flight order by preference/favorite color of eyes/trying to visit each during their festival.

• Thistle, get out of the purples and go hang out with Platinum or Tan or something.

• I mostly prefer doubles, I have a lot of XXY breeding pairs. But also XXX pairs with each on a different end of the color range matching the eyes of the flight I’m in (so like orange-range for Fire right now). I like G1s though and I’m not willing to shell out a lot for doubles/triples so XYZs are cool too.

• Depends! If they’re temporary or I want to show off the colors/genes better I’ll just slap on an accent, if they’ve been with me longer they tend to gather apparel. I used to use tons so some older ones in my den are quite cluttered.

• As often as I can! (Accents or skincents mostly, I don’t use full-body skins too much but I have a few).

• Imperials, I just think it would be chaotic for people who spent big money on G1s and G2s.

• Maybe Scene: Arcanist's Domain ? I just think it’s neat :)

• I’m a picky vegetarian so not much but Charged Duneberry looks fun.

11) We're hosing another FR potluck. What are you and your dragons bringing?
  • Horn of Plenty or some baked goods (not those cakes though).

• Maybe Eternal Snow , it just doesn’t make sense to count, to just snowballs or giant snowflakes or something. The fest currencies don’t make much sense overall.

• Surprise would love skittles. Probably chicken nuggets too, specifically dinosaur-shaped.

• I’m happy with the colors. But I do think it would be fun to have an inverted eye type which takes Common and just makes it the opposite color (white pupil and black sclera optional if visible).

• Maybe more of those NotN animal spirit necklaces so each flight has a matching one.

• I have some ideas of personalities for some permas, and some of those are in broadcast messages, but not much overall.

• In FR or RL…? :’) I like cats and pineapples.

• I like those pipe/track-rotating games, like connecting a big twisty straw or train track or something.

• I like Swirl because it’s cheap and I always have some laying around, Arcane swirl is handy when I need a more purple eye color. I like eyes that match the dragon’s colors but it’s more about those than the specific flight/eye color for me.

• Hmmmmm maybe the Arcanist ending the world (twice) would make a fun plot, just the whole intro lore more fleshed out.

• I loved Neopets the Darkest Faerie in the past, you get to explore the world and do quests and also save it from some bad guys. So it would be fun to have a similar game, I love exploring. Some crafting & cooking and other minigames too. No bag limit obviously, dragons gotta hoard. Multiple platforms!

• idk I think they’re just pretty wallflowers if they do go, I’m not good at lore or dancing.

• I love all of them but Fiona is great for letting me awaken the fams I don’t own. Sage is cool, I love how she changes with the seasons.

• Plushies!!! There are already some cute ones in the game and I know people would love them and buy them.

• Can’t think of any especially good ones right now.

• My avatar dragon wouldn’t be my avatar if they weren’t my fave.
    76191243_350.png

• I do and they’ve always been the first two dragons in my lair, same colors! :)

• Aberrations because they’re great. Some good genes, the babies are perfect chaos gremlins, and the adults are wonderful as well.

• I love them and I can see some permababies bouncing around with the pops, especially after eating a bunch of sugar.

• I got to see some fun art at an exhibit yesterday! I’m sad about Our Flag Means Death being canceled but I love how the fans are coming together to fight for it. And it’s a 3-day weekend. :)

• Yeah! (I joined the pinglist)

Thanks for doing this, I’ll be reading responses from other people! :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
[b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] I'm torn between Cerulean, Caribbean, and Robin - I generally like Cerulean-esque colors in that mostly-blue-but-a-little-green range. Robin I like because I love the way it looks with the purple accent colors. [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] There isn't one, really. I saw mention once of a Star Wars (I think?) character with that name a long time ago, and I liked it so it just sort of stuck in my head ever since. [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] Water - I vibed with the aesthetic and the lore was my jam. I have no intention of ever leaving - I like it here. [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] Thistle is going up to the other grays where it belongs. [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] XYZ > XXY > XYY > XYX > XXX. I'm a G1 lair and part of the joy is finding good ways to gene wildly different colors. Doubles are less of a challenge, but still enjoyable. I don't know that I'd keep a triple if I hatched it, though. [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] I dress my dragons around whatever accent they end up wearing, so it depends on the dragon! Some only wear a few items and some fill nearly every open slot. [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] Skins? Rarely. Accents? I don't consider a dragon project finished until it has one. [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] Hnnnnng probably Banescales. I love the female pose and would be sad to see it replaced, but I just.... really hate the male pose. [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] Uhhhhh.... Probably this lil' guy: [item=Velvet Buttersnake] [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] [item=1st Anniversary Meat Cake] I like steak. This is many steak. [b]11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] We'll bring a variety of non-alcoholic drinks - sodas, fruit juices, maybe some flavored waters. [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] Achievement Tokens would now be called Good Boy Coins. [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2685130][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/26852/2685130_350.png[/img][/url] It doesn't matter what it is. He is coming. You have been warned. [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] I don't think I'd change one - I like the colors that all of the flights have currently. [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?[/b] Buttersnake apparel in ~a dozen or so different colors. You don't actively acquire them, they just appear in your hoard periodically and serenade you with a cha cha cha. [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] Do I have lore? Yes. Is it written anywhere? No. Because I am lazy and indecisive and keep changing or not finishing things I need. My favorite book series is The Last Herald Mage series by Mercedes Lackey - I re-read it every couple of years. [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] My favorite animal? Uuuuuh... Changes from time to time, but snow leopards are always great. Favorite plant is easier - wisteria is lovely, or any flowering tree with 'weeping' as a prefix. [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] Nature-themed Plants vs Zombies. [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] I really like the Ice eyes! I'm also a fan of both faceted and pastel eye types. [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] Arcanist breaks all the things. You could get several movies out of that. [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] Cross-platform social MMO where you just take your dragons and fly around. [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] I feel like about 1/4 of my lair would go, but of those, only half would actively participate while the others just sort of made themselves wallflowers. Probably the most enthusiastic participant would be this guy, but he'd just sorta be flailing around with no rhyme or reason: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2244912][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/22450/2244912_350.png[/img][/url] [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] I'm a big fan of the quiet chaotic gremlin energy of Scribbles. Fiona is a close second, followed by Arlo. Since Marva has a Grand Exchange shop now, even though she isn't technically there, I'm using this loophole to choose Marva anyway. I heckin' love Marva. Marva is followed by Higgins, then Susie, then Sage. [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] Please give me plushies. [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] I got a decent chuckle out of it the first time I saw an Ice/Ice/Ice named Vanilla. [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] Oh geeze, a favorite? Uuuuuh.... UHHHHH--- I'll just share this guy. He was my custom progen - I stopped loving him a long time ago, and recently threw some scatters at him. Then I breed changed him and fully re-gened him. And now I love him again - he turned out so nice. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1052593][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/10526/1052593_350.png[/img][/url] [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] Please refer to the previous question, LOL - my custom recently had a glow-up. My random, though, I've never changed - she was perfect when she was plopped into my lair, I never even breed changed her. I am thinking about updating her genes, though - and I'm going to be changing her mate soon to one that fits better than the original that I picked up for her. [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] Oof... I very much love Coatls, Obelisks, and Auraboas. If I had to choose one of the three I'd probably go with Obelisks. While I'd say I love Coatls more, I'm a G1 lair and buying all the breed changes for new projects would get a little... yikes. [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] Depends on the dragon - but I feel like it would start some sort of weird arguments that would end up getting them banned from public spaces. [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] Positivity! 1 - I hatched an amazing ace pride dragon for NotN this year! I've already gened her and found her a mate: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91458976][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/914590/91458976_350.png[/img][/url] 2 - I have some heckin' delicious watermelon flavored gummies right now 3 - I had several pets get sick this past year, but they all came into 2024 happy and healthy. [b]31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?[/b] I added myself to the ping list :D
I'm torn between Cerulean, Caribbean, and Robin - I generally like Cerulean-esque colors in that mostly-blue-but-a-little-green range. Robin I like because I love the way it looks with the purple accent colors.

There isn't one, really. I saw mention once of a Star Wars (I think?) character with that name a long time ago, and I liked it so it just sort of stuck in my head ever since.

Water - I vibed with the aesthetic and the lore was my jam. I have no intention of ever leaving - I like it here.

Thistle is going up to the other grays where it belongs.

XYZ > XXY > XYY > XYX > XXX. I'm a G1 lair and part of the joy is finding good ways to gene wildly different colors. Doubles are less of a challenge, but still enjoyable. I don't know that I'd keep a triple if I hatched it, though.

I dress my dragons around whatever accent they end up wearing, so it depends on the dragon! Some only wear a few items and some fill nearly every open slot.

Skins? Rarely. Accents? I don't consider a dragon project finished until it has one.

Hnnnnng probably Banescales. I love the female pose and would be sad to see it replaced, but I just.... really hate the male pose.

Uhhhhh.... Probably this lil' guy:
Velvet Buttersnake

1st Anniversary Meat Cake
I like steak. This is many steak.

We'll bring a variety of non-alcoholic drinks - sodas, fruit juices, maybe some flavored waters.

Achievement Tokens would now be called Good Boy Coins.

2685130_350.png
It doesn't matter what it is.
He is coming.
You have been warned.

I don't think I'd change one - I like the colors that all of the flights have currently.

Buttersnake apparel in ~a dozen or so different colors. You don't actively acquire them, they just appear in your hoard periodically and serenade you with a cha cha cha.

Do I have lore? Yes.
Is it written anywhere? No.
Because I am lazy and indecisive and keep changing or not finishing things I need.
My favorite book series is The Last Herald Mage series by Mercedes Lackey - I re-read it every couple of years.

My favorite animal? Uuuuuh... Changes from time to time, but snow leopards are always great. Favorite plant is easier - wisteria is lovely, or any flowering tree with 'weeping' as a prefix.

Nature-themed Plants vs Zombies.

I really like the Ice eyes! I'm also a fan of both faceted and pastel eye types.

Arcanist breaks all the things. You could get several movies out of that.

Cross-platform social MMO where you just take your dragons and fly around.

I feel like about 1/4 of my lair would go, but of those, only half would actively participate while the others just sort of made themselves wallflowers. Probably the most enthusiastic participant would be this guy, but he'd just sorta be flailing around with no rhyme or reason:
2244912_350.png

I'm a big fan of the quiet chaotic gremlin energy of Scribbles. Fiona is a close second, followed by Arlo.
Since Marva has a Grand Exchange shop now, even though she isn't technically there, I'm using this loophole to choose Marva anyway.
I heckin' love Marva.
Marva is followed by Higgins, then Susie, then Sage.

Please give me plushies.

I got a decent chuckle out of it the first time I saw an Ice/Ice/Ice named Vanilla.

Oh geeze, a favorite? Uuuuuh.... UHHHHH---
I'll just share this guy. He was my custom progen - I stopped loving him a long time ago, and recently threw some scatters at him. Then I breed changed him and fully re-gened him. And now I love him again - he turned out so nice.
1052593_350.png

Please refer to the previous question, LOL - my custom recently had a glow-up. My random, though, I've never changed - she was perfect when she was plopped into my lair, I never even breed changed her. I am thinking about updating her genes, though - and I'm going to be changing her mate soon to one that fits better than the original that I picked up for her.

Oof... I very much love Coatls, Obelisks, and Auraboas. If I had to choose one of the three I'd probably go with Obelisks. While I'd say I love Coatls more, I'm a G1 lair and buying all the breed changes for new projects would get a little... yikes.

Depends on the dragon - but I feel like it would start some sort of weird arguments that would end up getting them banned from public spaces.

Positivity!
1 - I hatched an amazing ace pride dragon for NotN this year! I've already gened her and found her a mate:
91458976_350.png
2 - I have some heckin' delicious watermelon flavored gummies right now
3 - I had several pets get sick this past year, but they all came into 2024 happy and healthy.

I added myself to the ping list :D
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9