Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New year new questionnaire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] white is probably the one I use the most since it's plain and nice and it fits well with piebald/paint and a lot of accent colours are white! [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] here's a shortened version because I've given the long story before my irl name is Siobhana. so I made my online name the opposite of that, anahbois, or Ana H Bois. years later I realized people were pronouncing it "Anna H Boys" instead of how I was pronouncing it, "Onna H Bwah" (the sound at the end of my name + the french word for woods) so you can see where this is going... I shifted it a bit, so Ana became Ara, and Bois became Woods! [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] nature because I love nature and I'm nature every chance I can get. I highly doubt I'm ever going to switch :) [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? [/b] XYZ 100% I find doubles and triples to be boring most of the time, basically. it's much cooler when you can take three random colours and turn them into something awesome! I have extremely few non-xyzs in my clan [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] usually a lot!! which seems counterintuitive because I like dragon genes so much, but they just feel incomplete with only a little bit of apparel [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] not too often, but only because it's hard to find ones that match perfectly! [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.)[/b] mine is pretty basic; I don't even imagine my world as one of dragons, which is funny because this is a dragon game, but no they're all anthropomorphized/gijinkas in my lore! my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38927560]custom progen[/url] wanted to move clans but didn't like any of the clans she came across, so she said "okay I'll just make my own!" and it slowly started growing. then a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89377788]minor deity[/url] decided they liked the vibes of this new clan and decided to stick around, bringing good luck and prosperity with them, so that's why my clan doesn't have any evil plots or bullies or any of that; they're just a cozy little clan in the middle of the woods :) [b]If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] doing this anyways >:D my favourite book series remains Fablehaven, which is technically for middle schoolers but shush the characters are great and the lore is REALLY REALLY well thought-out and I just love it so much :D (ignoring the second series ofc. I mean it was fine but I didn't love it) my second favourite is Howl's Moving Castle, which I read recently and loved!! (it does have flaws but it's still so entertaining) [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] ice pastel on top. you mean you can make the eye colour just BLANK WHITE?? sign me up (I use nature unusual a lot too because it blends in better than any other nature type) [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] I always say Roundsey but I think that's just because I like purple haha and Susie maybe? [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] here's one of my newest ones that I love, she's an old project I revitalized :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75978525][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/759786/75978525_350.png[/img][/url] [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] I do still have them! no I haven't scattered them. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38927561]my random[/url] actually turned out to have workable colours! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38927560]my custom[/url] not so much, but I'm probably never starting a scatter project ever, so I'm not scattering her either. although with the introduction to saddle I think I actually have a good scry for her now anyways!! [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why?[/b] I could never do a monolair but maybe faes? I like both the female and male pose, which is very rare (I usually vastly prefer the female ones) [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] I just started college this week!! no more gap years haha finally got my covid booster yesterday, which doesn't seem positive right now because I'm dying (hyperbole) from the side effects, but this is still 10000x better than getting covid and ending up with a sore throat for a week, so! starting school has made me start drawing a thousand times more often because whenever I'm bored in class and need something semi-stimulating to do I just pull out a sticky note and start sketching :D
1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?

white is probably the one I use the most since it's plain and nice and it fits well with piebald/paint and a lot of accent colours are white!

2) What's the story behind your username?

here's a shortened version because I've given the long story before
my irl name is Siobhana. so I made my online name the opposite of that, anahbois, or Ana H Bois.
years later I realized people were pronouncing it "Anna H Boys" instead of how I was pronouncing it, "Onna H Bwah" (the sound at the end of my name + the french word for woods)
so you can see where this is going... I shifted it a bit, so Ana became Ara, and Bois became Woods!

3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?

nature because I love nature and I'm nature every chance I can get. I highly doubt I'm ever going to switch :)

5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why?

XYZ 100%
I find doubles and triples to be boring most of the time, basically. it's much cooler when you can take three random colours and turn them into something awesome! I have extremely few non-xyzs in my clan

6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?

usually a lot!! which seems counterintuitive because I like dragon genes so much, but they just feel incomplete with only a little bit of apparel

7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?

not too often, but only because it's hard to find ones that match perfectly!

16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.)

mine is pretty basic; I don't even imagine my world as one of dragons, which is funny because this is a dragon game, but no they're all anthropomorphized/gijinkas in my lore!
my custom progen wanted to move clans but didn't like any of the clans she came across, so she said "okay I'll just make my own!" and it slowly started growing. then a minor deity decided they liked the vibes of this new clan and decided to stick around, bringing good luck and prosperity with them, so that's why my clan doesn't have any evil plots or bullies or any of that; they're just a cozy little clan in the middle of the woods :)

If not, tell me about your favorite book!

doing this anyways >:D
my favourite book series remains Fablehaven, which is technically for middle schoolers but shush the characters are great and the lore is REALLY REALLY well thought-out and I just love it so much :D (ignoring the second series ofc. I mean it was fine but I didn't love it)

my second favourite is Howl's Moving Castle, which I read recently and loved!! (it does have flaws but it's still so entertaining)

19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?

ice pastel on top. you mean you can make the eye colour just BLANK WHITE?? sign me up
(I use nature unusual a lot too because it blends in better than any other nature type)

23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?

I always say Roundsey but I think that's just because I like purple haha
and Susie maybe?

26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon!

here's one of my newest ones that I love, she's an old project I revitalized :D

75978525_350.png

27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?

I do still have them!
no I haven't scattered them. my random actually turned out to have workable colours! my custom not so much, but I'm probably never starting a scatter project ever, so I'm not scattering her either. although with the introduction to saddle I think I actually have a good scry for her now anyways!!

28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why?

I could never do a monolair but
maybe faes?
I like both the female and male pose, which is very rare (I usually vastly prefer the female ones)

30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general!

I just started college this week!! no more gap years haha

finally got my covid booster yesterday, which doesn't seem positive right now because I'm dying (hyperbole) from the side effects, but this is still 10000x better than getting covid and ending up with a sore throat for a week, so!

starting school has made me start drawing a thousand times more often because whenever I'm bored in class and need something semi-stimulating to do I just pull out a sticky note and start sketching :D
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each

Off the top of my head, radioactive. Idk I love how aggressively bright it is

It's been my username on everything I'm on, that's it

3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?

Plague! I love the aesthetic. I was actually originally in wind but I guess I vibe with plague more

4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?

Moving 'black' closer to 'white', it feels weird having them somewhat far apart

5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?

XYZ, I love seeing dragons with diverse colors.

Somewhere in-between, depending on what I'm going for. I like to give my dragons at least a little, but I Don't like to give them so much apparel it completely covers them up. Idk why people do that

Not often, simply because I genuinely can't afford user made ones. I try to use all the fest skins I get though!
8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)

9) What's your favorite FR item?

The fox plushies

10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?

Very odd answer, but probably the bug cake. I've accidentally swallowed ants before so it's not like I'd be used to taste. + If I'm lucky I might actually get a cake slice!

11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?

Pretty much just all the foods I like! Burgers, pancakes, Mac and cheese, ect! Depends on the theme though! I can make good grilled cheese :)

12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?

Nah, I like how it is now

13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?

Huh. For the M&M, probably my sweet tooth fan dragon! For Chicken nugget, probably ravagener

14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?

I am light to straight up white/off white. It get why but it used to bug me that lighting couldn't be yellow bc of light

15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?

MORE CATS

16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book!

Yes and no. My lair/clan doesn't have lore, but some of my dragons do!

17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?

Animal: cat. Plant: idk

18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?

Uh

19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?

Not really. And I don't "use" eye type colors bc I don't do rental nests. I only use specific eye colors for fest dragons

20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?

Honestly, not sure! Maybe something action adventure to do with the shade? Maybe expand on the original lore??

21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?

I have two ways this could go. 1. Handle it like neopets handled their game (yeah neopets made a game) 'the darkest farie', and make it a openwork semi-RPG with the ability to explore the entire world of FR.
2. Take the legend of Spyro trilogy, and adapt it into the context of the world of flight rising. Instead of malfor being the overarching villain, the shade, or even one of the deities, is! L

22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?

I don't dance, so idk

23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?

I love Balduwin. Definitely joxar or marva

24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?

Small sculptures for all the dragons and NPCs. Regular dragons could have theirs modified for genes and apparel and be panted

25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?

Man idk

26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon!

Currently typing in discord so it's easier (mobile) so I can't actually link them, but my favorite dragon i own is squelch! He's in my first tab in my lair

27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?

Yes! My first one, complex, I actually going through some major lore! Idk what to do with the other one. None are scattered

28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?

Bogsneaks. I love them, they're friend shaped

29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?

I mean, idk????

30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general!

Well, I got to go to my aunt's house for Christmas Eve! Had a really fun time there!
I am Also slowly learning to cook
And I love my classes so far for my last school semester

Off the top of my head, radioactive. Idk I love how aggressively bright it is

It's been my username on everything I'm on, that's it

Plague! I love the aesthetic. I was actually originally in wind but I guess I vibe with plague more

4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?

Moving 'black' closer to 'white', it feels weird having them somewhat far apart

5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?

XYZ, I love seeing dragons with diverse colors.

Somewhere in-between, depending on what I'm going for. I like to give my dragons at least a little, but I Don't like to give them so much apparel it completely covers them up. Idk why people do that

Not often, simply because I genuinely can't afford user made ones. I try to use all the fest skins I get though!
8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)

The fox plushies

Very odd answer, but probably the bug cake. I've accidentally swallowed ants before so it's not like I'd be used to taste. + If I'm lucky I might actually get a cake slice!

11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?

Pretty much just all the foods I like! Burgers, pancakes, Mac and cheese, ect! Depends on the theme though! I can make good grilled cheese :)

12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?

Nah, I like how it is now

13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?

Huh. For the M&M, probably my sweet tooth fan dragon! For Chicken nugget, probably ravagener

14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?

I am light to straight up white/off white. It get why but it used to bug me that lighting couldn't be yellow bc of light

15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?

MORE CATS

16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book!

Yes and no. My lair/clan doesn't have lore, but some of my dragons do!

Animal: cat. Plant: idk

Uh

Not really. And I don't "use" eye type colors bc I don't do rental nests. I only use specific eye colors for fest dragons

Honestly, not sure! Maybe something action adventure to do with the shade? Maybe expand on the original lore??

I have two ways this could go. 1. Handle it like neopets handled their game (yeah neopets made a game) 'the darkest farie', and make it a openwork semi-RPG with the ability to explore the entire world of FR.
2. Take the legend of Spyro trilogy, and adapt it into the context of the world of flight rising. Instead of malfor being the overarching villain, the shade, or even one of the deities, is! L

22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?

I don't dance, so idk

I love Balduwin. Definitely joxar or marva

Small sculptures for all the dragons and NPCs. Regular dragons could have theirs modified for genes and apparel and be panted

Man idk

Currently typing in discord so it's easier (mobile) so I can't actually link them, but my favorite dragon i own is squelch! He's in my first tab in my lair

Yes! My first one, complex, I actually going through some major lore! Idk what to do with the other one. None are scattered

28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?

Bogsneaks. I love them, they're friend shaped

I mean, idk????

Well, I got to go to my aunt's house for Christmas Eve! Had a really fun time there!
I am Also slowly learning to cook
And I love my classes so far for my last school semester
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
Omg that took so long
Omg that took so long
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
hai ive been here since november but why not 1) favorite thing question.. aaUGHH idk honestly can i pass this 2) there was a time i decided to change my username on sites for privacy reasons, and "colorscapes" was the name i came up with. of course i HATED it so quickly and changed it once again. my un is stuck like this for a while now but i will change it. trust me 3) arcane but i'll switch to water pretty soon. it gives hometown vibes. i adore water. im a fish in disguise actually (don't get me wrong i love arcane a lot too) 4) not only rose but also pearl to the beginning of the color wheel. like why are even at the end of the wheel in the first place. it looks so off 5) XYZ is a fun pattern honestly. i love working with colors 6) depends on the dragon honestly 7) sometimes??? if im feeling like it 8) imperials. for an even better impact there should be three cats png on the head area 9) the deity plushies! they look so silly 10) [item=1st Anniversary Fish Cake] 11) we would bring snacks and hot drinks for sure. that's my entire diet anyways 12) [s]fish[/s] uhh [s]badly cut carton with image of a wealthy dragon drawn on it (no one uses it)[/s] UHHHH 13) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91507717]Crime[/url] would have a deathmatch over a single skittle. However, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85765879]Decameron[/url] would be the one to bite everyone just for a single chicken nugget (i support him) 14) Arcane becomes ourple. because pink is CRINGE 15) crickets. when you equip the apparel your dragon gets covered in so many crickets that you cant see your guy anymore. you don't acquire it- it randomly pops up in your inventory and it will randomly disappear after a while. oh also if you equp it you can no longer unequip it (until its deletion) the description simply reads "this dragon won't make it out this season." 16) oh boy dont you wanna lear [size=2][i]okay so we shade right. shade is essentially what happens when a place in space has NO magic or material whatsoever. it's literally a void. shade comes into existence when deities pull the magic from the universe (to bully their siblings), and when they see shade they're like "oh no we went too far this time" so they battle against void with magic, filling it with elements and giving it some sort of consciousness. shade is now hungry to feel something, to be like others, and after crashing into the pillar, it lurks in sornieth to feed on the beings and become one with them welcome to ancient times. we have creatine, our girlfailure, who is given a weak shade-touched entity to take care of. this entity can observe and change shape by its examinations, and it slowly transforms into creatine's fears as she's always scared about failing. it eventually slips away from reality as it's now representing something abstract, which brings us to the dream plane we have beings that are meant to dream (so that their dreams can become others' dreams). they can create temproary abstract planes for this purpose. when fear becomes aware of this, it sinks to their dreams, blending them with itself (so they become nightmares). the beings are HORRIFIED of course, but they cant disobey as they cant bear losing their only purpose. but at some point theyre done with this guys s--- so they decide to sacrifice themselves and materalize their dreams, thus trapping fear inside a giant orb of shapes and lines. however, nox, one of the beings also gets stuck along with fear, and she builds an even smaller cell for it to get stuck for an eternity. having nothing better to do, nox begins dreaming again, thus creating etina, a now existing plane for dragons to live in their dreams. however, dragons that have passed away in their sleep get trapped in this orb like nox, and now they're in a purgatory that takes shape by their minds oh no. etina is like a myth (some sort of bedtime story to be told to hatclings) but the actual details are left unknown. except. there's a tome about it in a small seaside town named hometown. we dont know how this tome is owned by seeker, an imperial that runs a den for those wanting to have a new beginning in life. hometown and seeker dont really serve a purpose to an actual lore but they're more of an introduction to it (this will happen once i rework my lair. i promise) thanks for coming to my ted talk[/i][/size] 17) as in... real life?? then narwhals and forget-me-nots 18) one of those games where you match circles in a square grid. i have no idea what they are called but you get the idea 19) i like innocent and glowing and pastel eye type ????‍??????‍?????????? 20) kaiju type movie directed by marva. it fails so badly at theaters all the copies of it get buried in a desert 21) i forgot to answer this... anyways probably some sort of rpg idk I'm not a gamer 22) no dragons in my clan can dance all they know is curling up and crying 23) Pinkerton and Glass&Gloss. they're both so silly and pretty. 24) definitely dragon plushies of deities and npcs. maybe it could look like the deity plushies we have in game too?? i just want one 25) saw someone do the lyrics of never gonna give you up in their dragon's offspring list and it was pretty funny 26) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92154709]say hi to my newest wallet burner[/url] 27) i still have my progens- both of them! my random progen was scattered and he's still ugly a-- hell [emoji=tundra sad size=1] 28) auraboas if i wanted to go for ancients. skydancers otherwise (all female tho) 29) it would be seen as a gift from the deities for entertainment and utter happiness. hatchlings would devour packs of these things while adults would secretly snack on them during shifts earth dragons would be very disappointed in earthshaker, however 30) this year is sure something, but things arent so bad either. my holiday break is pretty soon and im pretty excited about that 31) absolutely!!
hai ive been here since november but why not

1) favorite thing question.. aaUGHH idk honestly can i pass this

2) there was a time i decided to change my username on sites for privacy reasons, and "colorscapes" was the name i came up with. of course i HATED it so quickly and changed it once again. my un is stuck like this for a while now but i will change it. trust me

3) arcane but i'll switch to water pretty soon. it gives hometown vibes. i adore water. im a fish in disguise actually
(don't get me wrong i love arcane a lot too)

4) not only rose but also pearl to the beginning of the color wheel. like why are even at the end of the wheel in the first place. it looks so off

5) XYZ is a fun pattern honestly. i love working with colors

6) depends on the dragon honestly

7) sometimes??? if im feeling like it

8) imperials. for an even better impact there should be three cats png on the head area

9) the deity plushies! they look so silly

10)
1st Anniversary Fish Cake

11) we would bring snacks and hot drinks for sure. that's my entire diet anyways

12) fish uhh badly cut carton with image of a wealthy dragon drawn on it (no one uses it) UHHHH

13) Crime would have a deathmatch over a single skittle. However, Decameron would be the one to bite everyone just for a single chicken nugget (i support him)

14) Arcane becomes ourple. because pink is CRINGE

15) crickets. when you equip the apparel your dragon gets covered in so many crickets that you cant see your guy anymore. you don't acquire it- it randomly pops up in your inventory and it will randomly disappear after a while. oh also if you equp it you can no longer unequip it (until its deletion)
the description simply reads "this dragon won't make it out this season."

16) oh boy dont you wanna lear
okay so we shade right. shade is essentially what happens when a place in space has NO magic or material whatsoever. it's literally a void. shade comes into existence when deities pull the magic from the universe (to bully their siblings), and when they see shade they're like "oh no we went too far this time"
so they battle against void with magic, filling it with elements and giving it some sort of consciousness. shade is now hungry to feel something, to be like others, and after crashing into the pillar, it lurks in sornieth to feed on the beings and become one with them
welcome to ancient times. we have creatine, our girlfailure, who is given a weak shade-touched entity to take care of. this entity can observe and change shape by its examinations, and it slowly transforms into creatine's fears as she's always scared about failing. it eventually slips away from reality as it's now representing something abstract, which brings us to the dream plane
we have beings that are meant to dream (so that their dreams can become others' dreams). they can create temproary abstract planes for this purpose. when fear becomes aware of this, it sinks to their dreams, blending them with itself (so they become nightmares). the beings are HORRIFIED of course, but they cant disobey as they cant bear losing their only purpose. but at some point theyre done with this guys s--- so they decide to sacrifice themselves and materalize their dreams, thus trapping fear inside a giant orb of shapes and lines.
however, nox, one of the beings also gets stuck along with fear, and she builds an even smaller cell for it to get stuck for an eternity. having nothing better to do, nox begins dreaming again, thus creating etina, a now existing plane for dragons to live in their dreams.
however, dragons that have passed away in their sleep get trapped in this orb like nox, and now they're in a purgatory that takes shape by their minds oh no. etina is like a myth (some sort of bedtime story to be told to hatclings) but the actual details are left unknown. except. there's a tome about it in a small seaside town named hometown. we dont know how
this tome is owned by seeker, an imperial that runs a den for those wanting to have a new beginning in life. hometown and seeker dont really serve a purpose to an actual lore but they're more of an introduction to it (this will happen once i rework my lair. i promise) thanks for coming to my ted talk

17) as in... real life?? then narwhals and forget-me-nots

18) one of those games where you match circles in a square grid. i have no idea what they are called but you get the idea

19) i like innocent and glowing and pastel eye type ????‍??????‍??????????

20) kaiju type movie directed by marva. it fails so badly at theaters all the copies of it get buried in a desert

21) i forgot to answer this... anyways probably some sort of rpg idk I'm not a gamer

22) no dragons in my clan can dance all they know is curling up and crying

23) Pinkerton and Glass&Gloss. they're both so silly and pretty.

24) definitely dragon plushies of deities and npcs. maybe it could look like the deity plushies we have in game too?? i just want one

25) saw someone do the lyrics of never gonna give you up in their dragon's offspring list and it was pretty funny

26) say hi to my newest wallet burner

27) i still have my progens- both of them! my random progen was scattered and he's still ugly a-- hell

28) auraboas if i wanted to go for ancients. skydancers otherwise (all female tho)

29) it would be seen as a gift from the deities for entertainment and utter happiness. hatchlings would devour packs of these things while adults would secretly snack on them during shifts
earth dragons would be very disappointed in earthshaker, however

30) this year is sure something, but things arent so bad either. my holiday break is pretty soon and im pretty excited about that

31) absolutely!!
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
Oh hello! I answered your questions in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3159897/12#post_51971072]2022[/url], and I'd like to try again! It's always fun to reread old posts years later :D [b]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] I can't choose one ;w; I have multiple favorites! Nightshade, Grape, Magenta, Cerulean - awesome bright synthwave combos; Blackberry, Twilight, Storm - purples with fun accent colors; Cerise, Raspberry, Fuchsia, Mauve - reds/pinks with fun accent colors; Sky, Bubblegum, Banana, Mulberry, Orchid - shout out for making colorful rainbow dragons [b]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] Basically I just took a random word from a name generator and slightly changed it. [b]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] Arcane! Never left it. I've had thoughts about changing flights, but it probably won't happen soon. [b]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] What color I'm moving: Purple Where I'm moving it: to the trash can. [b]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] XYZ! I think XYZs are less boring than other patterns and they give you a challenge. [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] A lot of apparel! ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72339008]perfection[/url]) Honestly it's so sad we only have 20 slots. [b]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] I'd like to use them often, but I'm very picky, so most of my dragons don't wear skins. [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] Obelisk. I mean, aren't they already cats? [b]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] [item=Arcane Aura] [b]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] [item=Thick Meat Strips] They look very tasty for some reason. [b]11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] [item=Satin Violets] (I like how they look) [b]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] Treasure to chocolate coins. Yum [b]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] This one. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74827082][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/748271/74827082_350.png[/img][/url] [b]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] I'd change Nature's colors from bright greens to more natural ones (slightly more yellow/blue). It'll make so many G1s workable. [b]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?[/b] More cats, there aren't enough. [b]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] Nah :D Though I see my dragons as sentient dolls/figurines Favourite book - Probably Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky. [b]17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] Cats! But I also adore owls Plant - maple trees and oaks [b]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] Sudoku minigame! [b]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] No, though I have a slight preference for pastel eyes. Pastels are my second favorite aesthetic after synthwave. Flights - Arcane, Water, Lightning and Plague are the best. Fire, Wind and Light are ok [b]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] Anything about the Arcanist! [b]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] 3D MMORPG with an open world, fighting mechanics and other cool stuff where you can customize your dragons. Platform - PC, but also available on mobile. I'd also love a grand strategy game! [b]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] Every dragon from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/600700/2406479?name=&type=undefined]this tab[/url] goes except for Skydancers. Dance moves - uhh... What dance moves are there? ^^; [b]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] Trading Post - Roundsey and Fiona; Grand Exchange - Arvelle and Marva. [b]24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why?[/b] Figurines!! I love detailed figurines. [b]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] I don't remember ;w; Instead, I'll show you my dragon with a name that I think is fitting: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83364751][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/833648/83364751_350.png[/img][/url] [b]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] Many of them: [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83364751][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/833648/83364751.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80319667][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/803197/80319667.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72339008][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/723391/72339008.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72318202][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/723183/72318202.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74827082][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/748271/74827082.png[/img][/url][/columns] [b]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] I still have my progens, they are in scatter hell [b]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] Obelisk! I think all their poses are awesome, they look like cats, they are big and cool ^^ [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] (I had to google what poprocks is lol) My dragon would think it's fun! [b]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] - I think my relationships with my mother and girlfriend are improving >.< - I'm slowly learning how to deal with social anxiety, yay :D (Oh, and maybe my English skills are getting better) - Cats are soft and fluffy... [s]31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?[/s] Added myself!
Oh hello! I answered your questions in 2022, and I'd like to try again! It's always fun to reread old posts years later :D

I can't choose one ;w; I have multiple favorites!
Nightshade, Grape, Magenta, Cerulean - awesome bright synthwave combos;
Blackberry, Twilight, Storm - purples with fun accent colors;
Cerise, Raspberry, Fuchsia, Mauve - reds/pinks with fun accent colors;
Sky, Bubblegum, Banana, Mulberry, Orchid - shout out for making colorful rainbow dragons

Basically I just took a random word from a name generator and slightly changed it.

Arcane! Never left it. I've had thoughts about changing flights, but it probably won't happen soon.

What color I'm moving: Purple
Where I'm moving it: to the trash can.

XYZ! I think XYZs are less boring than other patterns and they give you a challenge.

A lot of apparel! (perfection) Honestly it's so sad we only have 20 slots.

I'd like to use them often, but I'm very picky, so most of my dragons don't wear skins.

Obelisk. I mean, aren't they already cats?

Arcane Aura

Thick Meat Strips
They look very tasty for some reason.

Satin Violets (I like how they look)

Treasure to chocolate coins. Yum

This one.
74827082_350.png

I'd change Nature's colors from bright greens to more natural ones (slightly more yellow/blue). It'll make so many G1s workable.

More cats, there aren't enough.

Nah :D Though I see my dragons as sentient dolls/figurines
Favourite book - Probably Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky.

Cats! But I also adore owls
Plant - maple trees and oaks

Sudoku minigame!

No, though I have a slight preference for pastel eyes. Pastels are my second favorite aesthetic after synthwave.
Flights - Arcane, Water, Lightning and Plague are the best. Fire, Wind and Light are ok

Anything about the Arcanist!

3D MMORPG with an open world, fighting mechanics and other cool stuff where you can customize your dragons. Platform - PC, but also available on mobile.
I'd also love a grand strategy game!

Every dragon from this tab goes except for Skydancers. Dance moves - uhh... What dance moves are there? ^^;

Trading Post - Roundsey and Fiona; Grand Exchange - Arvelle and Marva.

Figurines!! I love detailed figurines.

I don't remember ;w;
Instead, I'll show you my dragon with a name that I think is fitting:
83364751_350.png

Many of them:
83364751.png 80319667.png 72339008.png 72318202.png 74827082.png

I still have my progens, they are in scatter hell

Obelisk! I think all their poses are awesome, they look like cats, they are big and cool ^^

(I had to google what poprocks is lol) My dragon would think it's fun!

- I think my relationships with my mother and girlfriend are improving >.<
- I'm slowly learning how to deal with social anxiety, yay :D (Oh, and maybe my English skills are getting better)
- Cats are soft and fluffy...

31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?
Added myself!
ru/eng
___ ftsPxVm.png ___
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
[B]1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why?[/b] Purple, I’ve already had a preference for cool colors and I watched Pink Panther when I was a kid [B]2) What's the story behind your username?[/b] It started out as a joke username for a Minecraft server and it stuck lmao [B]3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't?[/b] Lightning, haven’t changed ever since. I miiiight change sooner or later, but idk where I’d go [B]4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where?[/b] [S]Tarnish next to gold[/s] Elderich next to hunter [B]5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most?[/b] XXY, I like having the dragon itself being one color and the tert being slightly off color, it makes the dragon look better imo [b]6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little?[/b] A little, I try to have 8 or less on a dragon. I only have a handful of dragons who break that limit but so far its been working well [B]7) How often do you use skins on your dragons?[/b] Eh, 50/50 for the most part. I have a very specific taste in skins [b]8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.)[/b] Aethers, they’re just big fluffy doofuses already and I love them [B]9) What's your favorite FR item?[/b] [S]Waves cog frog[/s] Eggs, I love hatching them. I know I could make so much more by selling them but I love messing with RNG [B]10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why?[/b] [item=Engineered Superberry] This looks like it would give me a third eye but worth it [B]11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing?[/b] Magically enchanted drinks, ranging from ones that make you float in the air to ones that makes you sparkle! [s]Also hoses[/s] [B]12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why?[/b] Treasure to gems and gems to treasure. [I]Chaos[/i] [B]13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget?[/b] Her for the skittle, she probably would have the same energy as a kid in camp [Center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54338626][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/543387/54338626_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Him for the nugget, it would be less fighting and more him trying to take it from you while you’re not looking [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65980956][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/659810/65980956_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [B]14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why?[/b] Flip shadow and arcane, I want to be purple and magical dammit [B]15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them?[/b] Komodo and bearded dragons, lizard friends for our lizard friends. It would be gotten through coli most likely [B]16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book![/b] Yes but I’m lazy writing it out (please bug me about this please please please). The gist of it is that the arcanist experimented on other flights’ dragons before creating the fae. Infusing them with his own magic and testing their physical and magical capabilities. Realizing it would be disastrous if the other deities found out, he did his best to cover up what he did. Not before a handful of dragons escaped and fled out into Sorinith. Now with the Shade potentially making a reappearance, the survivors are faced with a difficult decision. Remain in isolation and hope the deities can handle it, or risk the arcanist finishing what he started and take on the Shade for dragonkind? [b]17) What’s your favorite animal? Favorite plant?[/b] Cats, they are all baby. Irises! [B]18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making?[/b] Flappy dragon, every obstacle you pass you get 1000 treasure and theres an achievement for passing 100 in a single run [B]19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest?[/b] Just the regular ones, they don’t take away from a dragons look if the element doesn’t match. Shadow eyes because purple [B]20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see?[/b] The lead up to the creation of the arcanist and the appearance fo the shade [B]21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on?[/b] A Flight Rising MMO where you play as your dragons. Yall would never see me if that was made. PC, Consoles, and Switch [B]22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using?[/b] I could see her doing the waltz. A very elegant dancer [Center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54896416][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/548965/54896416_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [B]23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite?[/b] Galore for the trading post, beard for days and he looks like he can tell a cool story or two. Patches for the grand exchange, he’s a pirate, enough said [B]25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon?[/b] M o i s t. Also I got elmo in the randomizer before [B]26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon![/b] Of course the man himself, I wont pass up an opportunity to show him off [Center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70667668][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/706677/70667668_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Though I will show off my newest perma as well for a change (he does have a scry its just in his bio) [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91714425][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/917145/91714425_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [B]27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them?[/b] Nope, tried scattering them and got impatient. They are gone anf will be gone [B]28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why?[/b] Wildclaws. Both poses look great and their raptor based design is the cherry on top. I was actually considering being a wildclaw monolair when I was new [b]29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks?[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/659810/65980956p.png[/img]: “My mourh feels all fuzzy all of a sudden…and where can I get some more?” [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/479470/47946912p.png[/img]: “Why does it feel like I’m eating a lightning egg?” [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/604054/60405386p.png[/img]: [i]coughs, sputters and spits it out, then looks at you in horror[/i] “Is this ALIVE!? WHAT DID YOU GIVE ME!?” [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/550600/55059950p.png[/img]: “This better not rot my teeth…” [B]30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general![/b] I’ve been feeling a lot better mentally about myself these past couple months and I’ve been more talkative I have a better paying job that doesn’t stress me out as much @viscere I love you <3 [B]31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?[/b] Okay you have a pinglist but what about a ponglist?

Purple, I’ve already had a preference for cool colors and I watched Pink Panther when I was a kid

It started out as a joke username for a Minecraft server and it stuck lmao

Lightning, haven’t changed ever since. I miiiight change sooner or later, but idk where I’d go

Tarnish next to gold
Elderich next to hunter

XXY, I like having the dragon itself being one color and the tert being slightly off color, it makes the dragon look better imo

A little, I try to have 8 or less on a dragon. I only have a handful of dragons who break that limit but so far its been working well

Eh, 50/50 for the most part. I have a very specific taste in skins
Aethers, they’re just big fluffy doofuses already and I love them

Waves cog frog
Eggs, I love hatching them. I know I could make so much more by selling them but I love messing with RNG

Engineered Superberry
This looks like it would give me a third eye but worth it

Magically enchanted drinks, ranging from ones that make you float in the air to ones that makes you sparkle! Also hoses

Treasure to gems and gems to treasure. Chaos

Her for the skittle, she probably would have the same energy as a kid in camp
54338626_350.png
Him for the nugget, it would be less fighting and more him trying to take it from you while you’re not looking
65980956_350.png

Flip shadow and arcane, I want to be purple and magical dammit

Komodo and bearded dragons, lizard friends for our lizard friends. It would be gotten through coli most likely

Yes but I’m lazy writing it out (please bug me about this please please please).
The gist of it is that the arcanist experimented on other flights’ dragons before creating the fae. Infusing them with his own magic and testing their physical and magical capabilities. Realizing it would be disastrous if the other deities found out, he did his best to cover up what he did. Not before a handful of dragons escaped and fled out into Sorinith. Now with the Shade potentially making a reappearance, the survivors are faced with a difficult decision. Remain in isolation and hope the deities can handle it, or risk the arcanist finishing what he started and take on the Shade for dragonkind?

17) What’s your favorite animal? Favorite plant?
Cats, they are all baby. Irises!

Flappy dragon, every obstacle you pass you get 1000 treasure and theres an achievement for passing 100 in a single run

Just the regular ones, they don’t take away from a dragons look if the element doesn’t match. Shadow eyes because purple

The lead up to the creation of the arcanist and the appearance fo the shade
A Flight Rising MMO where you play as your dragons. Yall would never see me if that was made. PC, Consoles, and Switch

I could see her doing the waltz. A very elegant dancer
54896416_350.png

Galore for the trading post, beard for days and he looks like he can tell a cool story or two. Patches for the grand exchange, he’s a pirate, enough said

M o i s t. Also I got elmo in the randomizer before

Of course the man himself, I wont pass up an opportunity to show him off
70667668_350.png
Though I will show off my newest perma as well for a change (he does have a scry its just in his bio)
91714425_350.png

Nope, tried scattering them and got impatient. They are gone anf will be gone

Wildclaws. Both poses look great and their raptor based design is the cherry on top. I was actually considering being a wildclaw monolair when I was new

65980956p.png: “My mourh feels all fuzzy all of a sudden…and where can I get some more?”

47946912p.png: “Why does it feel like I’m eating a lightning egg?”

60405386p.png: coughs, sputters and spits it out, then looks at you in horror “Is this ALIVE!? WHAT DID YOU GIVE ME!?”

55059950p.png: “This better not rot my teeth…”

I’ve been feeling a lot better mentally about myself these past couple months and I’ve been more talkative
I have a better paying job that doesn’t stress me out as much
@viscere I love you <3

31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pinglist for when I randomly decide to do these?
Okay you have a pinglist but what about a ponglist?
78315837_U8Ptr2f8Xr8bGaY.png
I always am shocked waking up to 15+ notifications then I remember I have a questionnaire going.
I always am shocked waking up to 15+ notifications then I remember I have a questionnaire going.
vDH0pGc.png
@IssuesMayExist

I love you too <3
@IssuesMayExist

I love you too <3
vDH0pGc.png
1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why? Mist, especially XXX! its so pretty <3333 2) What's the story behind your username? literally a warrior cat name from a while ago lol 3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't? shadow and i like it here lol -- never been to another i originally chose shadow because i was in my dark/emo/goth phase sooo 4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where? i dont have it memorized rip 5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most? XXX I love when its the same colorrrr (Especially mist) 6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little? mucho as long as it isn't too overdone--the defenition of overdone is random not mathching stuff--if all slots are filled up its fr 10/10 7) How often do you use skins on your dragons? barely 8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.) imperials because i have a lot of them and lovee cats teehee 9) What's your favorite FR item? [item=rat tangle] and [item=micro goat] 10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why? EVERYTHING GJFSDHFD 11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing? prolly like some leaves i found on the ground ngl 12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why? idek bro i like everything :sobbing: 13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61207646][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/612077/61207646_350.png[/img][/url] would still fight chickn nuget 14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why? lightning probably lol- maybe like white or grey or yellow ish 15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them? BLOBFISH OMG THEYRE SO CUTE DHHDHH- there would probably be like 1 and you'd get them with coli in the kelp thing (i forgot abt fr for months idk the names) 16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book! A GOOD GIRLS GUIDE TO MURDER OMG ITS SO GOOD I SWEAR IF YOU LIKE MURDER MYSTERIES READ IT -- the other books in the series aren't as good though :( 17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant? ants and squirrels and cats and blobfishes r cool -- i like cherry blossoms omg 18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making? bingo :D 19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest? PASTEL AND INNOCENT ARE SO CUTE OMGGG 20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see? woah ive never thought of this-- maybe something along the lines of a dragon growing up and theres a really deathly disease and they have to find the cure 21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on? its on all mobile and xbox/nintendo and it's like a platformer/clangen 22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using? literally everyone in the army because they are silly pookies-- they cant dance so they just gon run around randomly 23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite? CRIM MY BBY-- ALSO PINKERTON HAS A CRUSH ON MY BSF HE KEEPS GETTING EHR FLOWERS AND BALDWIN KEEPS GIVING ME BLUR AND PRUPLE 24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why? i haven't looked at the merch but if they dont have stickers thennnn-- also stanely straw covers (i dont have a stanlet lol) 25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon? Green lol my bsf has a purple dragon named green as her starter because she thought she could change the colros 26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon! INDIGNATION MY BEUATIFUL BABY [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83145254][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/831453/83145254_350.png[/img][/url] 27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them? no i dont-- thyre kind of ugly soo 28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why? IMPERIALS ON TOP OMG I LOVE THEM THEYRE SO PRETTY 29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks? what is that :crying: 30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general! FR community is so kind omg!! Level 250 in Royale High teehee Back into FR!! 31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pi
Mist, especially XXX! its so pretty <3333

literally a warrior cat name from a while ago lol

shadow and i like it here lol -- never been to another
i originally chose shadow because i was in my dark/emo/goth phase sooo

i dont have it memorized rip

XXX I love when its the same colorrrr (Especially mist)

mucho as long as it isn't too overdone--the defenition of overdone is random not mathching stuff--if all slots are filled up its fr 10/10

barely

imperials because i have a lot of them and lovee cats teehee

Rat Tangle and Micro Goat

EVERYTHING GJFSDHFD

prolly like some leaves i found on the ground ngl

idek bro i like everything :sobbing:

61207646_350.png
would still fight
chickn nuget

lightning probably lol- maybe like white or grey or yellow ish

BLOBFISH OMG THEYRE SO CUTE DHHDHH- there would probably be like 1 and you'd get them with coli in the kelp thing (i forgot abt fr for months idk the names)

A GOOD GIRLS GUIDE TO MURDER OMG ITS SO GOOD I SWEAR IF YOU LIKE MURDER MYSTERIES READ IT -- the other books in the series aren't as good though :(

ants and squirrels and cats and blobfishes r cool -- i like cherry blossoms omg

bingo :D

PASTEL AND INNOCENT ARE SO CUTE OMGGG

woah ive never thought of this-- maybe something along the lines of a dragon growing up and theres a really deathly disease and they have to find the cure

its on all mobile and xbox/nintendo and it's like a platformer/clangen

literally everyone in the army because they are silly pookies-- they cant dance so they just gon run around randomly

CRIM MY BBY-- ALSO PINKERTON HAS A CRUSH ON MY BSF HE KEEPS GETTING EHR FLOWERS AND BALDWIN KEEPS GIVING ME BLUR AND PRUPLE

i haven't looked at the merch but if they dont have stickers thennnn-- also stanely straw covers (i dont have a stanlet lol)

Green lol my bsf has a purple dragon named green as her starter because she thought she could change the colros

INDIGNATION MY BEUATIFUL BABY
83145254_350.png

no i dont-- thyre kind of ugly soo

IMPERIALS ON TOP OMG I LOVE THEM THEYRE SO PRETTY

what is that :crying:

FR community is so kind omg!!
Level 250 in Royale High teehee
Back into FR!!
31) Bonus question, would anyone be interested in a pi
WvEXipG.pngOPFWPxg.pngJkqGYr7.png 5hF3FGk.png
Da5UPof.png0HBKL8H.pngkcbWnDp.png
TWSJTng.pngbVV6yhw.pngmlHpBMC.png
1) Starting simple, what's your favorite FR color and why? i'm a huge fan of really dark blue-toned colors! they are very pretty and have great accent colors. 2) What's the story behind your username? it's a mission control position at NASA! 3) What flight are you in and why? Ever been to any others? Do you ever want to switch flights if you haven't? i joined arcane when i started, but was kind of alienated by how many people actively did not care about real-life astronomy or science at all. so i joined lightning. i havent been super active in flight stuff for a while but i've always felt at home here. i think at some point this year i'd like to vacation to earth and really focus on expanding my lair :) 4) You get to move one FR color on the color wheel, which one are you moving and where? maize to the yellow-toned colors because why is it where it is? 5) What's your favorite color pattern in the game? (XXX, XXY, ect.) Why? If you don't have a favorite, is there a pattern you find winds up in your lair the most? im a huge fan of XYZs :) i dont hate the others or anything but they're usually a harder sell for me. 6) Do you like a lot of apparel or only a little? definitely more apparel, it's my favorite way to customize dragons! 7) How often do you use skins on your dragons? whenever i can tbh! but it's not a requirement or anything. 8) You get to choose one dragon breed to just be replaced with pictures of cats, which one are you changing? (Also FR this would be a hilarious april fool's joke just sayin'.) i might actually own a snapper if they were pictures of cats. but as an april fool's prank, wildclaws. 9) What's your favorite FR item? i've always been fond of the aviator sets. 10) You get to eat one FR food item, which one are you picking? Why? zero clue. maybe the butt plants. those r food right? 11) We're hosting another FR potluck (an event where everyone brings food/drink to share). What are you and your dragons bringing? bbq ngl 12) If you could change one currency on the site to something else (treasure to gold bars for example) which would you change and to what? Why? a game a while back has a rare occurence where the money randomly becomes cat pictures. i would do that. 13) Which dragon(s) in your lair would fight me for a single skittle? Would the dragon(s) change if it was a chicken nugget? i know he's a roller coaster but mouse would fight you for a skittle. idk ab a chicken nugget, maybe railblazer? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76088204][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/760883/76088204_350.png[/img][/url] 14) You get to change one flight's color, which one are you changing and to what? Why? not the main flight color, but i would make lightning more associated with grimier industrial colors than polished copper and brass. 15) You get to add any animal apparel to the game you want, which animal and why? How many would there be? How would you aquire them? maybe squids or cuttlefish? no idea how you acquire them. coli and treasure marketplace maybe? 16) Do you have lore? If yes, tell me about it! (In as much detail as you want, I love when people write essays for this.) If not, tell me about your favorite book! my lair is a space agency in lightning, with heavy ties to the military. 17) What's your favorite animal? Favorite plant? cats! and idk about plants 18) You get to design a fairgrounds minigame, what are you making? doom (1993) ngl. 19) Do you have a favorite eye type? Why? Do you wind up using any particular element's eyecolor more than the rest? i really do love lightning primal. 20) FR gets a movie deal, what plot would you like to see? i would like for them to not make a movie, i dont think that would go well. 21) FR makes a video game, what type of game is it? What platform(s) is it on? i think an MMO would work well, with relaxed and combat-oriented playstyles. 22) Dance party time and your dragons are invited, who's going? What dance moves are they using? nobody in my lair should be dancing. 23) Which trading post NPC is your favorite? Which grand exchange NPC is your favorite? i have no idea. 24) If you could make any FR merch what would you make and why? small flight enamel pins or something similarly subtle would hit the spot for me imo. im 50/50 on wearing really obvious loud merch, but i am a HUGE fan of smaller trinkets like that. 25) What's the best name you've ever seen for a dragon? idk, but im a huge sucker for space-themed names! 26) Got a favorite dragon in your lair? Share them! If not, share your newest dragon! revenant is my favorite right now! she's a doom-themed lvl 25! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85521389][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/855214/85521389_350.png[/img][/url] 27) Do you still have your progens (starter dragons)? Are they still the same colors or did you scatter them? yes, both unscattered. 28) If you had to be a monolair (only one dragon breed in your lair) which breed are you choosing and why? If you already are a monolair, which breed is it and why? man, i'm tempted to go with aberrations, but i think skydancers would make me happier in the end. abs are awesome, but i love complex outfits too much to go for an ancient only lair. 29) How do you think your dragons would react to poprocks? the younger ones would LOVE them. 30) Our standard closer that isn't really a question but I want some positivity in this thread. Share three positive things! Can be things from your life or in general! oh man, sure! [LIST=1] [*]i graduated college last year :) [*]i'm playing through HL1 and it's pulling me out of a really bad funk of post-graduation "i dont know what im doing with my life" type behavior. i mean it hasnt helped me figure that out or anything but it is nice to get into another boomer shooter. [*]i drew my friend his oc and he liked it so much he made it his discord icon! [/LIST]

i'm a huge fan of really dark blue-toned colors! they are very pretty and have great accent colors.

it's a mission control position at NASA!

i joined arcane when i started, but was kind of alienated by how many people actively did not care about real-life astronomy or science at all. so i joined lightning. i havent been super active in flight stuff for a while but i've always felt at home here.

i think at some point this year i'd like to vacation to earth and really focus on expanding my lair :)

maize to the yellow-toned colors because why is it where it is?

im a huge fan of XYZs :) i dont hate the others or anything but they're usually a harder sell for me.

definitely more apparel, it's my favorite way to customize dragons!

whenever i can tbh! but it's not a requirement or anything.

i might actually own a snapper if they were pictures of cats. but as an april fool's prank, wildclaws.

i've always been fond of the aviator sets.

zero clue. maybe the butt plants. those r food right?

bbq ngl

a game a while back has a rare occurence where the money randomly becomes cat pictures. i would do that.

i know he's a roller coaster but mouse would fight you for a skittle. idk ab a chicken nugget, maybe railblazer?
76088204_350.png

not the main flight color, but i would make lightning more associated with grimier industrial colors than polished copper and brass.

maybe squids or cuttlefish? no idea how you acquire them. coli and treasure marketplace maybe?

my lair is a space agency in lightning, with heavy ties to the military.

cats! and idk about plants

doom (1993) ngl.

i really do love lightning primal.

i would like for them to not make a movie, i dont think that would go well.

i think an MMO would work well, with relaxed and combat-oriented playstyles.

nobody in my lair should be dancing.

i have no idea.

small flight enamel pins or something similarly subtle would hit the spot for me imo. im 50/50 on wearing really obvious loud merch, but i am a HUGE fan of smaller trinkets like that.

idk, but im a huge sucker for space-themed names!

revenant is my favorite right now! she's a doom-themed lvl 25!
85521389_350.png

yes, both unscattered.

man, i'm tempted to go with aberrations, but i think skydancers would make me happier in the end. abs are awesome, but i love complex outfits too much to go for an ancient only lair.

the younger ones would LOVE them.

oh man, sure!
  1. i graduated college last year :)
  2. i'm playing through HL1 and it's pulling me out of a really bad funk of post-graduation "i dont know what im doing with my life" type behavior. i mean it hasnt helped me figure that out or anything but it is nice to get into another boomer shooter.
  3. i drew my friend his oc and he liked it so much he made it his discord icon!
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9