Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | FREE Clan Profile + Bio Templates!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@AnyaKnees I would love to be added to your pinglist for new additions, so many of these are super awesome and inspiring. I'd especially love a ping for new sunny themes (maybe without lemonade involved?) lol.

Even so, I've snagged a copy of these codes for several of my dragons: Zaniah, Zantedeschia, and Roziel are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

Came here looking for something sunny for Apricity, left with a template for like 5 other dragons. Might still snag one for Apricity gotta look through these beauties all over again and see.
@AnyaKnees I would love to be added to your pinglist for new additions, so many of these are super awesome and inspiring. I'd especially love a ping for new sunny themes (maybe without lemonade involved?) lol.

Even so, I've snagged a copy of these codes for several of my dragons: Zaniah, Zantedeschia, and Roziel are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

Came here looking for something sunny for Apricity, left with a template for like 5 other dragons. Might still snag one for Apricity gotta look through these beauties all over again and see.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
hi! good afternoon :) i just wanted to say i discovered your bio codes through a friend, and really enjoyed your formats! i tweaked the aesthetic just a bit, but ended up using one for my first lore dragon, tarocco! have a good day + thank you so much for sharing your codes!
hi! good afternoon :) i just wanted to say i discovered your bio codes through a friend, and really enjoyed your formats! i tweaked the aesthetic just a bit, but ended up using one for my first lore dragon, tarocco! have a good day + thank you so much for sharing your codes!
jude. she/any. fr time.
a playlist & a csp color palette.
healers hate him! // my oc. octavious colossusbane
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/980729749682921512/1176964267602354296/somewherefar_18.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Curlz MT][size=6][color=#a8b4dd]LOST IN THE CLOUDS[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Gabriola][color=#a8b4dd][size=5]Small Code Collection[/font][/color][/size][/center] [columns] [center][font=Cambria][color=#bea4d1][size=4]Hello my friends~ I'm back with a few codes. [u][b]6 clan profiles[/b][/u] and [u][b]7 dragon bios[/b][/u] for everyone to use. I've been busy so I haven't been able to make many codes. I'll be free soon though. I've been making soooooo many dividers and stamps. I'm proud to say I made every divider, circle, and stamp in these codes! I plan to make an F2U graphics shop one day because I have too many graphics I don't use when making codes. I'd love to hear feedback on my codes. Do you guys like the bigger clan profile dividers or the smaller ones? Should I make two types for people who like small or big? Thank you for the support and show off those codes![/font][/color][/size][/center] [font=C28B92][size=6][color=#B74236]Notice![/font][/color][/size] [font=C28B92][size=4]I will be [b]deleting[/b] the [b]old pinglist[/b] so make sure to [b]subscribe[/b] to the [u][b]new pinglist[/b][/u] down below.[/font][/size] [pinglist=568] [nextcol] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1000148352119349298/1176967788804460564/springblooming_8.png[/img] [/columns] [center][font=Curlz MT][size=6][color=#a8b4dd]Click [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3131969#post_51123106][u][color=#a8b4dd]Here[/color][/u][/url] to get Codes![/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Gabriola][color=#a8b4dd][size=5]Special code inspired by @BurrakuDusk[/font][/color][/size][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/546164833016479758/1180337927268610078/image.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/546164833016479758/1180338032549843064/image.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/546164833016479758/1180377739027558450/image.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/546164833016479758/1180377740294234123/image.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/546164833016479758/1180377739627343963/image.png[/img][/center] @pinglist-568 [size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@chanidae @Vodizea @BellaMoon @Zepherym @MangoMegs @Vangandr @DragonQueenHi @HoppingFridge @SuddenStream @decomposedcarrot @toxicsoup @FallingUpstairs @sunbuggyyy @Cindertail @Werestorm @SovereignBoba @CherishUrSelf @Astarth @Regxlia @DragonsofPyrrhia @RioRaptor @PRAGRETTI @Dianounais @Regression @KrazKitCat @Impception @cosmicwitchery @harmonytsunami @naranciag @venusmoon @404ANACONDA @Tanganika @ErInsomnia @peepsnibbles @DarkMagicDrag0n @Quailspark @PrincessInfinity @Pardalis @IronySystem @SoftFrogger @Quailspark @Starible @SpR1nG @Ostrichsilver @Pauge @notthecheezycat[/size]
somewherefar_18.png
LOST IN THE CLOUDS
Small Code Collection
Hello my friends~ I'm back with a few codes. 6 clan profiles and 7 dragon bios for everyone to use. I've been busy so I haven't been able to make many codes. I'll be free soon though.

I've been making soooooo many dividers and stamps. I'm proud to say I made every divider, circle, and stamp in these codes! I plan to make an F2U graphics shop one day because I have too many graphics I don't use when making codes.

I'd love to hear feedback on my codes. Do you guys like the bigger clan profile dividers or the smaller ones? Should I make two types for people who like small or big? Thank you for the support and show off those codes!
Notice!
I will be deleting the old pinglist so make sure to subscribe to the new pinglist down below.
springblooming_8.png

Click Here to get Codes!
Special code inspired by @BurrakuDusk
image.pngimage.png
image.png

image.png

image.png
@Anya's F2U Coding Shop
@chanidae @Vodizea @BellaMoon @Zepherym @MangoMegs @Vangandr @DragonQueenHi @HoppingFridge @SuddenStream @decomposedcarrot @toxicsoup @FallingUpstairs @sunbuggyyy @Cindertail @Werestorm @SovereignBoba @CherishUrSelf @Astarth @Regxlia @DragonsofPyrrhia @RioRaptor @PRAGRETTI @Dianounais @Regression @KrazKitCat @Impception @cosmicwitchery @harmonytsunami @naranciag @venusmoon @404ANACONDA @Tanganika @ErInsomnia @peepsnibbles @DarkMagicDrag0n @Quailspark @PrincessInfinity @Pardalis @IronySystem @SoftFrogger @Quailspark @Starible @SpR1nG @Ostrichsilver @Pauge @notthecheezycat
K23hRBt.pngGdCIYse.pngQpFQX0Z.pngheSsoKN.png
Anya, these are so precious - definitely using one!
Anya, these are so precious - definitely using one!
Want to enter this year's future Summer Raffle? (Free entry!)
I'll be using these for sure!

Also was wondering on the state of commissions?
I'll be using these for sure!

Also was wondering on the state of commissions?
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
@peepsnibbles I'm going through finals these next two weeks so I won't be working on any commissions until December 12th.
@peepsnibbles I'm going through finals these next two weeks so I won't be working on any commissions until December 12th.
K23hRBt.pngGdCIYse.pngQpFQX0Z.pngheSsoKN.png
Aww, these are so cool!

However, I . . . . noticed that a lot of these images use Discord to host. Discord isn't going to be supporting image hosting on their platform for very much longer.
Aww, these are so cool!

However, I . . . . noticed that a lot of these images use Discord to host. Discord isn't going to be supporting image hosting on their platform for very much longer.
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
Oh my goodness I love these!! I have used some of your codes in my bio and added links as needed, but these are lovely and I want to thank you for sharing them with all of us.[emoji=snowflake size=1] Thank you once more![emoji=gem size=1]
Oh my goodness I love these!!

I have used some of your codes in my bio and added links as needed, but these are lovely and I want to thank you for sharing them with all of us.

Thank you once more!
mqwumCI.pngJQ6mvmL.png71e09b42cae1da0e3bce33c48764c15f1b5af3ac.pngBelP9uV.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
These are so beautiful!!
These are so beautiful!!
I am absolutely going to use After Dusk on one of my dragons, wow!

Oh who am I kidding I’m probably going to use them all XD you’re my favorite profile creator after all <3
I am absolutely going to use After Dusk on one of my dragons, wow!

Oh who am I kidding I’m probably going to use them all XD you’re my favorite profile creator after all <3
hMGipS8.pngNhPCJ4f.pngDO6ODtp.pngBErNWm.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23