Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Speculations on Next Ancient
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I would love a weird, super lithe dragon. It would be really cool for it to have hooves but then I would have to switch around my imaginary FR taxon which would not be fun
I would love a weird, super lithe dragon. It would be really cool for it to have hooves but then I would have to switch around my imaginary FR taxon which would not be fun
RIuVQv5.png looking for an orca/orca/shale w/ plague eyes
The Nature Ancient might be another NotN breed. As it stands, only Nocturnes are NotN breeds (which, considering it's night of the NOCTURNE it makes sense, except that this basically just makes NotN Shadow's 2nd holiday.)

Why not lean into Nocturne lore? They mimic other breeds. What if all the Nocturnes in December start acting weird, and it turns out they're just copying the new breed, and that gets to be the breed's reveal. And then this happens for other NotN breeds: Nocturnes just start acting like the new guys until the new guys show up.
The Nature Ancient might be another NotN breed. As it stands, only Nocturnes are NotN breeds (which, considering it's night of the NOCTURNE it makes sense, except that this basically just makes NotN Shadow's 2nd holiday.)

Why not lean into Nocturne lore? They mimic other breeds. What if all the Nocturnes in December start acting weird, and it turns out they're just copying the new breed, and that gets to be the breed's reveal. And then this happens for other NotN breeds: Nocturnes just start acting like the new guys until the new guys show up.
@Cryoluxa That is brilliant. I hope they do this for future breeds!
@Cryoluxa That is brilliant. I hope they do this for future breeds!
FObX7rS.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png

oR9L7e0.png(image-heavy)
Scenario: Nature ancient comes out on NoTN and it's just this [img]https://assets.pokemon.com/assets/cms2/img/pokedex/full/708.png[/img]
Scenario: Nature ancient comes out on NoTN and it's just this
708.png
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
[quote name="Cryoluxa" date="2023-11-11 20:58:55" ] The Nature Ancient might be another NotN breed. As it stands, only Nocturnes are NotN breeds (which, considering it's night of the NOCTURNE it makes sense, except that this basically just makes NotN Shadow's 2nd holiday.) Why not lean into Nocturne lore? They mimic other breeds. What if all the Nocturnes in December start acting weird, and it turns out they're just copying the new breed, and that gets to be the breed's reveal. And then this happens for other NotN breeds: Nocturnes just start acting like the new guys until the new guys show up. [/quote] Oh that would be cool as heck.
Cryoluxa wrote on 2023-11-11 20:58:55:

Oh that would be cool as heck.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
[quote name="bugsinspace" date="2023-11-11 18:55:30" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/uxzpkeq.png[/img] extremely rough sketch but i keep imagining they'll look like this? [/quote] Omggg I actually love this concept. It looks so unique!
bugsinspace wrote on 2023-11-11 18:55:30:
uxzpkeq.png
extremely rough sketch but i keep imagining they'll look like this?

Omggg I actually love this concept. It looks so unique!
[quote name="Cryoluxa" date="2023-11-11 20:58:55" ] The Nature Ancient might be another NotN breed. As it stands, only Nocturnes are NotN breeds (which, considering it's night of the NOCTURNE it makes sense, except that this basically just makes NotN Shadow's 2nd holiday.) Why not lean into Nocturne lore? They mimic other breeds. What if all the Nocturnes in December start acting weird, and it turns out they're just copying the new breed, and that gets to be the breed's reveal. And then this happens for other NotN breeds: Nocturnes just start acting like the new guys until the new guys show up. [/quote] @Cryoluxa This is what I was thinking! I feel like that would be pretty cool... I would be down with that kind of intro!
Cryoluxa wrote on 2023-11-11 20:58:55:

@Cryoluxa This is what I was thinking! I feel like that would be pretty cool... I would be down with that kind of intro!
I just want it not to be small and closer to Ridgeback/Guardian size. Alot of the ancients are quite small.
I just want it not to be small and closer to Ridgeback/Guardian size. Alot of the ancients are quite small.
Don't use my Hibden and any mentioned in tabs for Forum games please!
i hope the secondary gene spot is a tree on the dragon back

ok the mentioning of wanting it bigger now i want animals to hide in the tree on the dragon

i also posted a ton of ideas for it in the suggestions thread
i hope the secondary gene spot is a tree on the dragon back

ok the mentioning of wanting it bigger now i want animals to hide in the tree on the dragon

i also posted a ton of ideas for it in the suggestions thread
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
since wildclaws seem to be visually inspired by raptors i really hope the nature ancient is also dinosaur-esque. i've dreamed of it being a big tyrannosaur since ancients were first announced!! now that i think about it a breed with horns/a crest inspired by ceratopsians would also be super neat, i just really want Big Chunky Nature Trex
since wildclaws seem to be visually inspired by raptors i really hope the nature ancient is also dinosaur-esque. i've dreamed of it being a big tyrannosaur since ancients were first announced!! now that i think about it a breed with horns/a crest inspired by ceratopsians would also be super neat, i just really want Big Chunky Nature Trex
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10