Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Speculations on Next Ancient
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
i don't know why, but i'm almost one hundred percent certain that it's going to release at nature's festival this year!!
i don't know why, but i'm almost one hundred percent certain that it's going to release at nature's festival this year!!
I'm guessing probably sometime in November, though likely before Rockbreaker's Ceremony as well - I wanna say that they try to avoid releasing new breeds during/in very close proximity to a festival.

Honestly, I think I'll be happy with whatever we get as a Nature Ancient, but I kinda want something inspired by the Irish elk for some reason. It'd fit two of the ideas I often see when people discuss this Ancient; something cervine and something prehistoric.
I'm guessing probably sometime in November, though likely before Rockbreaker's Ceremony as well - I wanna say that they try to avoid releasing new breeds during/in very close proximity to a festival.

Honestly, I think I'll be happy with whatever we get as a Nature Ancient, but I kinda want something inspired by the Irish elk for some reason. It'd fit two of the ideas I often see when people discuss this Ancient; something cervine and something prehistoric.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
i think it'll be out somewhere around thanksgiving time; november 20th-25th
i think it'll be out somewhere around thanksgiving time; november 20th-25th
-ruite
she/her
hatchery
comms
@Hippotang omg a snake dragon would be so cool. I love that
@Hippotang omg a snake dragon would be so cool. I love that
@PixelSpiral I think you're right. I think I'm betting on late/mid November.
@PixelSpiral I think you're right. I think I'm betting on late/mid November.
@Al3s1s I wonder what they will do once they cover all of the elements? I am so curious cuz I have no idea lol
@Al3s1s I wonder what they will do once they cover all of the elements? I am so curious cuz I have no idea lol
@CinnamonThief Omg I love that comparison lol a dino breed would make sense. I am obsessed with dinos and now I am really hoping for it
@CinnamonThief Omg I love that comparison lol a dino breed would make sense. I am obsessed with dinos and now I am really hoping for it
@arcaneidolriots I absolutely agree on this. I can't imagine them making the nature ancient silly given what the lore is all about. I am interested to see what they do
@arcaneidolriots I absolutely agree on this. I can't imagine them making the nature ancient silly given what the lore is all about. I am interested to see what they do
@SovereignFives Oooooh that is such a fun concept!! I love it :0 Also yeah, I have a feeling it should come out this month unless it's delayed
@SovereignFives Oooooh that is such a fun concept!! I love it :0 Also yeah, I have a feeling it should come out this month unless it's delayed
@eeep lmao I want them to confirm or deny this [emoji=sandsurge tongue size=2]
@eeep lmao I want them to confirm or deny this
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10