Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Speculations on Next Ancient
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Sunbleached Staff have confirmed the next Ancient is coming in late 2023, which means either this month or December. If it's going to be delayed to 2024, they would give us a heads up ;) Nature's fest is in May so that would be a heck of a delay lol
@Sunbleached Staff have confirmed the next Ancient is coming in late 2023, which means either this month or December. If it's going to be delayed to 2024, they would give us a heads up ;) Nature's fest is in May so that would be a heck of a delay lol
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
Another one hoping for a dinosaur like ancient!
Another one hoping for a dinosaur like ancient!
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
Release soon.

That is all.
Release soon.

That is all.
nsCMFWv.png - Coliseum Grinding
- Dragon Leveling
- Level 25 Sales
- Nest Rentals
- Dressing Room
- And more!
.... aKOKQlM.png
Aethers came out just 7 months ago??? WHAT???
Aethers came out just 7 months ago??? WHAT???
@hippotang oh, thank you! i thought the nature festival was in november- i haven't been around long enough to get the hang of the festivals, haha! either way, i'm still voting for late november. whatever flight celebrates then might have something to do with the lore. that would be interesting!
@hippotang oh, thank you! i thought the nature festival was in november- i haven't been around long enough to get the hang of the festivals, haha! either way, i'm still voting for late november. whatever flight celebrates then might have something to do with the lore. that would be interesting!
@Sunbleached No problem! There's an event calendar here where you can see when everything happens! (That's got a schedule, anyway)

They probably won't release it in the same week as Rockbreaker's, so they don't overshadow the festival. I'm hoping for sometime this month, but they might also wait for early December. Veilspun and Undertides were both released in November, before Rockbreaker's, but Banescales were released in December, after Rockbreaker's and before Night of the Nocturne. So it could go either way, to be honest!
@Sunbleached No problem! There's an event calendar here where you can see when everything happens! (That's got a schedule, anyway)

They probably won't release it in the same week as Rockbreaker's, so they don't overshadow the festival. I'm hoping for sometime this month, but they might also wait for early December. Veilspun and Undertides were both released in November, before Rockbreaker's, but Banescales were released in December, after Rockbreaker's and before Night of the Nocturne. So it could go either way, to be honest!
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
@hippotang oooh, maybe... i'm just exciting, regardless! i've never played for an ancient release! i wonder what it'll be like...
@hippotang oooh, maybe... i'm just exciting, regardless! i've never played for an ancient release! i wonder what it'll be like...
@Sunbleached It's really fun! They always release a teaser first before they launch the ancient. Honestly it's probably my favorite part of playing the game. The hype is amazing and Im always blown away every release.
@Sunbleached It's really fun! They always release a teaser first before they launch the ancient. Honestly it's probably my favorite part of playing the game. The hype is amazing and Im always blown away every release.
oh, wow! that must be the lore everyone has been talking about. i thought they meant the encyclopedia lore, haha! that'll definitely be something to look forward to. thanks for the explanation, it means a lot! :] @grungle
oh, wow! that must be the lore everyone has been talking about. i thought they meant the encyclopedia lore, haha! that'll definitely be something to look forward to. thanks for the explanation, it means a lot! :] @grungle
I would actually really love for the nature dragon to be something amphibious. The glades are very similar to the amazon rain forest, and so having an amphibious frog-like dragon would be really really cool to me.

I am partial to insects, and while I would find a centipede or bettle dragon really cool, we did just recently get the moth themed Aether's this year, so I don't think it would be insectoid again

I think a mammallian themed dragon like a big jungle cat or a huge bat would be pretty epic too. I just hope they don't go the easy route and make it be made out of like..plants or something. Or have it be a crocodile.
I would actually really love for the nature dragon to be something amphibious. The glades are very similar to the amazon rain forest, and so having an amphibious frog-like dragon would be really really cool to me.

I am partial to insects, and while I would find a centipede or bettle dragon really cool, we did just recently get the moth themed Aether's this year, so I don't think it would be insectoid again

I think a mammallian themed dragon like a big jungle cat or a huge bat would be pretty epic too. I just hope they don't go the easy route and make it be made out of like..plants or something. Or have it be a crocodile.
dfba09c850f66ce700447781f609f2bd00316036.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10