Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | closed
1 2
things ended up being too busy for me to continue this thread properly, i apologize for not being able to fulfill any more requests ... T__T [s]life hasn't been treating me well and i've been drawing a bunch to cheer myself up so i thought i'd open up a thread to draw others' ocs (and to get some practice in) :thumbsup: just post whatever humanoid ocs you have and i'll draw ones that catch my eye. i lose steam rather easily so i might end up doing only one or two c': also it's the middle of the exam season, so. [b]regarding credit:[/b] please credit either my toyhouse, [url=https://toyhou.se/route]route[/url] or link back to my fr profile. thank you![/s] recent-ish examples [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/71012537_u0MFoNYEExa2OJq.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/70692115_IQUCbpOuzrInKqv.png[/img] i may also draw chibis like this instead: [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/70950693_yX7OfcZxPVEQwWl.png[/img]
things ended up being too busy for me to continue this thread properly, i apologize for not being able to fulfill any more requests ... T__T

life hasn't been treating me well and i've been drawing a bunch to cheer myself up so i thought i'd open up a thread to draw others' ocs (and to get some practice in) :thumbsup:

just post whatever humanoid ocs you have and i'll draw ones that catch my eye. i lose steam rather easily so i might end up doing only one or two c': also it's the middle of the exam season, so.

regarding credit: please credit either my toyhouse, route or link back to my fr profile. thank you!

recent-ish examples
71012537_u0MFoNYEExa2OJq.png
70692115_IQUCbpOuzrInKqv.png

i may also draw chibis like this instead:
70950693_yX7OfcZxPVEQwWl.png
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
hello..! i hope things get better for you soon and that doing this thread can help lift your spirits a bit! T__T
if anybody in my toyhouse here might catch your eye i would love to offer them up...! i also have these two girls (toki, renka) :'3

thank you for your consideration, good luck with your exams as well!!
hello..! i hope things get better for you soon and that doing this thread can help lift your spirits a bit! T__T
if anybody in my toyhouse here might catch your eye i would love to offer them up...! i also have these two girls (toki, renka) :'3

thank you for your consideration, good luck with your exams as well!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Ooh, that last chibi example is so cute; I love their tail. Overall really like how you draw wings and tails, so, uh, here's my sona's human form that's got both. [img]https://i.imgur.com/tWchS15.png[/img]
Ooh, that last chibi example is so cute; I love their tail. Overall really like how you draw wings and tails, so, uh, here's my sona's human form that's got both.
tWchS15.png
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
aw, i hope you feel better soon :c i know exactly how it is, and this time of the year it always feels heavier x_x

If you are interested, here's my girl gwen! if you prefer drawing dudes i have my boy Yorick :)

thank you for the opportunity, have fun drawing!! :D
aw, i hope you feel better soon :c i know exactly how it is, and this time of the year it always feels heavier x_x

If you are interested, here's my girl gwen! if you prefer drawing dudes i have my boy Yorick :)

thank you for the opportunity, have fun drawing!! :D
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
Ooh, I am super into your works! i hope things pick up for you soon! ;o; This month's been busy for me as well (doesn't help that it's my birth month, LOL) and work's been kicking my butt. ;o; I have a few chars, but these would probably be the most "human" I've got, unless you'd be up to robots or shadow chars as well. Slight body horror warning for the 3rd OC; Their design has separate limbs, and also a third eye. [img]https://i.imgur.com/UYtcs2W.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Nye63QQ.png[/img] Darklord is from the kingdom of Voidominion, in which he made his home after being cast aside by the demon and vampire kingdoms. While he originally wanted peace between the two rivaling kingdoms, he turned to darkness and then wanted them both to be destroyed after rejecting his offer. He is cold and cruel to everyone, except his beloved: Senzo, of whom he had summoned while practicing dark magic. The two have a deep bond, and Darklord entrusted her to spy on the other kingdoms, promising to avenge her if something happened (which nothing does). In his Anniversary outfit, Darklord is way more relaxed and even almost timid due to showcasing his bond with Shenzo. The event is in honor of the two getting married and only followers of Darklord can attend. While he doesn't actually use his weapon, Darklord keeps Deathbringer close by, in case anyone tries to intrude (according to some, others say he just wants it nearby to look powerful). In this outfit, Darklord is not seen in a threatening way, and prefers to share his time with followers. He and Senzo are normally seen dancing or sharing a drink together while others bring them gifts to honor not only their greatness, but the deep bond they clearly share. [b]Ideas:[/b] (normal form) He is almost always seen sitting in a dark throne covered in torn material, either pondering on his next scheme or polishing/sharpening his blade. He can also be seen eating a thick piece of meat or drinking something that's specifically from his kingdom (a liquid mixed with hues of dark red and dark - almost dusty - grey; It's referred to as "Death's Revenge", due to his referring to himself as Death and getting revenge on the kingdoms). His helmet is a part of his face (think General Grievous from Star Wars if you know him) and while there's no visible movement from the "mouth", he is in reality eating or drinking. (formal attire) Usually seen standing around with either a drink in his hand or sharing a dance with Senzo. His wings are optional, and he prefers to not have them revealed when he's around other people, lest they question him about the feathered ones in particular. [img]https://i.imgur.com/nbBKKas.png[/img] Senzo, Darklord's beloved. She is a mysterious being summoned by Darklord, and no one knows her true identity. Her face is always hidden from view, and how she sounds varies from person to person - One could say she sounds like a beautiful angel, and the next could destribe her as a raspy witch with a voice that could make their skin crawl. Senzo was sent to spy on the vampire and demon kings, and always comes back with new info for her beloved. She's been able to trick both kings into thinking she had a fascination with them and uses her entrancing magic (as well as a lot of irresistable flattery) to make them give valueable information. Her one true love is Darklord, however, and the two eventually got married. Sometimes, they will hold an anniversary event that only those loyal to the Kingdom of Voidominion can attend, and no one else has any hopes of making, lest they be destroyed by the many guards who await them at the kingdom's entrance. [b]Ideas:[/b] Senzo is hardly seen alone and is usually seen with Darklord or one of the opposing kings. However, when she has that rare alone time, she's usually working on her spells or reading the future for her kingdom and the others. When with Darklord, she's normally seen sharing a drink with him or dancing. She may also be sitting on his lap, relaxing. While the last one in particular is a rare sight, she really enjoys being close to Darklord after having to deal with those irritating fools from the other kingdoms. [img]http://i.imgur.com/O4IfxUQ.png[/img] Shazera is known as the Ultima Virus, an entity who opposes a great threat to Cyberspace. However, they are reliant on others' emotions to gain power. The amount of power currently had affects the form he's in. When he has less energy, he is seen almost in a more humanoid state. With more power, he shows his true face, and is immensely more threatening in appearance. However, despite the intimdating grin and razor sharp claws, Shazera is rather distrusting of strangers and is otherwise alone in his realm. Only when threatened himself will he showcase his vicious power toward others. He feeds off lingering data, and when he walks, his right hand's claws rip through the air - even if not touching anything. This gives him the "food" he requires, and while he is immortal and therefore cannot die, he deems this data a necessary part in order to survive. Note: Right now, his weakened form is a WIP, but will be posted eventually. [b]Ideas:[/b] Sitting in a chair behind a desk is what he normally does, or he's seen wandering the darkest depths of Cyberspace.
Ooh, I am super into your works! i hope things pick up for you soon! ;o; This month's been busy for me as well (doesn't help that it's my birth month, LOL) and work's been kicking my butt. ;o;

I have a few chars, but these would probably be the most "human" I've got, unless you'd be up to robots or shadow chars as well.

Slight body horror warning for the 3rd OC; Their design has separate limbs, and also a third eye.

UYtcs2W.png
Nye63QQ.png
Darklord is from the kingdom of Voidominion, in which he made his home after being cast aside by the demon and vampire kingdoms. While he originally wanted peace between the two rivaling kingdoms, he turned to darkness and then wanted them both to be destroyed after rejecting his offer.

He is cold and cruel to everyone, except his beloved: Senzo, of whom he had summoned while practicing dark magic. The two have a deep bond, and Darklord entrusted her to spy on the other kingdoms, promising to avenge her if something happened (which nothing does).

In his Anniversary outfit, Darklord is way more relaxed and even almost timid due to showcasing his bond with Shenzo. The event is in honor of the two getting married and only followers of Darklord can attend.

While he doesn't actually use his weapon, Darklord keeps Deathbringer close by, in case anyone tries to intrude (according to some, others say he just wants it nearby to look powerful).

In this outfit, Darklord is not seen in a threatening way, and prefers to share his time with followers. He and Senzo are normally seen dancing or sharing a drink together while others bring them gifts to honor not only their greatness, but the deep bond they clearly share.

Ideas: (normal form) He is almost always seen sitting in a dark throne covered in torn material, either pondering on his next scheme or polishing/sharpening his blade. He can also be seen eating a thick piece of meat or drinking something that's specifically from his kingdom (a liquid mixed with hues of dark red and dark - almost dusty - grey; It's referred to as "Death's Revenge", due to his referring to himself as Death and getting revenge on the kingdoms). His helmet is a part of his face (think General Grievous from Star Wars if you know him) and while there's no visible movement from the "mouth", he is in reality eating or drinking.

(formal attire) Usually seen standing around with either a drink in his hand or sharing a dance with Senzo. His wings are optional, and he prefers to not have them revealed when he's around other people, lest they question him about the feathered ones in particular.

nbBKKas.png
Senzo, Darklord's beloved.

She is a mysterious being summoned by Darklord, and no one knows her true identity. Her face is always hidden from view, and how she sounds varies from person to person - One could say she sounds like a beautiful angel, and the next could destribe her as a raspy witch with a voice that could make their skin crawl.

Senzo was sent to spy on the vampire and demon kings, and always comes back with new info for her beloved. She's been able to trick both kings into thinking she had a fascination with them and uses her entrancing magic (as well as a lot of irresistable flattery) to make them give valueable information.

Her one true love is Darklord, however, and the two eventually got married. Sometimes, they will hold an anniversary event that only those loyal to the Kingdom of Voidominion can attend, and no one else has any hopes of making, lest they be destroyed by the many guards who await them at the kingdom's entrance.

Ideas: Senzo is hardly seen alone and is usually seen with Darklord or one of the opposing kings. However, when she has that rare alone time, she's usually working on her spells or reading the future for her kingdom and the others.

When with Darklord, she's normally seen sharing a drink with him or dancing. She may also be sitting on his lap, relaxing. While the last one in particular is a rare sight, she really enjoys being close to Darklord after having to deal with those irritating fools from the other kingdoms.

O4IfxUQ.png

Shazera is known as the Ultima Virus, an entity who opposes a great threat to Cyberspace. However, they are reliant on others' emotions to gain power.

The amount of power currently had affects the form he's in. When he has less energy, he is seen almost in a more humanoid state. With more power, he shows his true face, and is immensely more threatening in appearance.

However, despite the intimdating grin and razor sharp claws, Shazera is rather distrusting of strangers and is otherwise alone in his realm. Only when threatened himself will he showcase his vicious power toward others.

He feeds off lingering data, and when he walks, his right hand's claws rip through the air - even if not touching anything. This gives him the "food" he requires, and while he is immortal and therefore cannot die, he deems this data a necessary part in order to survive.

Note: Right now, his weakened form is a WIP, but will be posted eventually.

Ideas: Sitting in a chair behind a desk is what he normally does, or he's seen wandering the darkest depths of Cyberspace.
Aww I’m sorry to hear that, I hope things get better again soon!! D: Here’s my boy if he interests you, I’d love anything you’d wanna do with him! Thank you for the chance!! <3
Aww I’m sorry to hear that, I hope things get better again soon!! D: Here’s my boy if he interests you, I’d love anything you’d wanna do with him! Thank you for the chance!! <3
Your art is so pretty! ♥ I hope things get better for you soon!
Here's my refsheet with my OCs, maybe someone catches your eye : [click]
(easy practice as they're kinda basic lol)
Your art is so pretty! ♥ I hope things get better for you soon!
Here's my refsheet with my OCs, maybe someone catches your eye : [click]
(easy practice as they're kinda basic lol)
675.png

♥ My webcomic on : tapas | webtoons
Familiars Questart igart dump carrd
Oh wow, your art is gorgeous! Wishing you much love and strength in the times ahead <3

Perhaps this one will inspire you? It's my brother's fursona.

https://i.imgur.com/EbrjsDL.png

And, well, alternatively Moon is a wuxia style character who has a gijinka in his bio. I'd love art for him if you prefer his design ^^

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90156
Oh wow, your art is gorgeous! Wishing you much love and strength in the times ahead <3

Perhaps this one will inspire you? It's my brother's fursona.

https://i.imgur.com/EbrjsDL.png

And, well, alternatively Moon is a wuxia style character who has a gijinka in his bio. I'd love art for him if you prefer his design ^^

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90156
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Hocotate lethe for you! i...ended up spending more time than expected on this one haha i can never resist designs with flowers and lace... i hope you enjoy :3c [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1072158178030129205/1154747303203188907/Untitled1332_20230922185246.png[/img]
@Hocotate lethe for you! i...ended up spending more time than expected on this one haha i can never resist designs with flowers and lace... i hope you enjoy :3c
Untitled1332_20230922185246.png
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
AA......AAAHHHH THEYRE SO GORGEOUS IN YOUR STYLE WHAT ;__;<333 thank you so so much for your lovely work, i really adore this!!!
AA......AAAHHHH THEYRE SO GORGEOUS IN YOUR STYLE WHAT ;__;<333 thank you so so much for your lovely work, i really adore this!!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
1 2