Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumbest ways you have hurt yourself?
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 67
i decided to walk around the outer rim of a trampoline and was pushed off from someone on the inside the mesh and fell on the stone floor <3 #loveforthgrademe
i decided to walk around the outer rim of a trampoline and was pushed off from someone on the inside the mesh and fell on the stone floor <3 #loveforthgrademe
72587871p.png Wishlist!
PLEASE ping me, message me, and comment on my user page!
had a roommate who concussed herself in her sleep, went about her day thinking it was a normal headache until sport practice when she performed so badly her coach looked at her and sent her to the health center on campus immediately

she had pillows lining the entire side of her bed next to the wall for years after that
had a roommate who concussed herself in her sleep, went about her day thinking it was a normal headache until sport practice when she performed so badly her coach looked at her and sent her to the health center on campus immediately

she had pillows lining the entire side of her bed next to the wall for years after that
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
I have a long history of falling up the stairs.

More embarrassingly, one time I was going down a flight (hadn't been on stairs in ~1-2 years at that time) and tripped and fell and landed with my legs around shoulders of the guy going down the stairs a few steps below me, who in turn fell down.

Edit: A more unfortunate occurrence.

About three years ago my dad had been working on fixing an oddly positioned door and left an electric drill in the doorway. Not looking where I was going, I ran through the doorway and tripped over the drill. The drill bit (it was one of those 2-inch spade tipped things) went straight into my ankle. It didn't hurt at all; I thought I'd just bumped my ankle on the drill, but then a few seconds later my mom screamed something at me about my leg bleeding and I looked down and blood was gushing out of the cut like a faucet. No stitches surprisingly, just a bandage, but the doctor said I "got the point"...

Edit #2: What can I say, I've stupidly injured myself a lot?

When I was 4-5 years old someone asked me to turn off a lamp. Me, having never turned off a lamp before, proceeded to reach up and grip the lightbulb in my hand for a solid 5 seconds (I'd seen people turn off lamps and thought that was how they did it). Pain. The whole inside of my hand got burned.

apologies again for a novel length post-
I have a long history of falling up the stairs.

More embarrassingly, one time I was going down a flight (hadn't been on stairs in ~1-2 years at that time) and tripped and fell and landed with my legs around shoulders of the guy going down the stairs a few steps below me, who in turn fell down.

Edit: A more unfortunate occurrence.

About three years ago my dad had been working on fixing an oddly positioned door and left an electric drill in the doorway. Not looking where I was going, I ran through the doorway and tripped over the drill. The drill bit (it was one of those 2-inch spade tipped things) went straight into my ankle. It didn't hurt at all; I thought I'd just bumped my ankle on the drill, but then a few seconds later my mom screamed something at me about my leg bleeding and I looked down and blood was gushing out of the cut like a faucet. No stitches surprisingly, just a bandage, but the doctor said I "got the point"...

Edit #2: What can I say, I've stupidly injured myself a lot?

When I was 4-5 years old someone asked me to turn off a lamp. Me, having never turned off a lamp before, proceeded to reach up and grip the lightbulb in my hand for a solid 5 seconds (I'd seen people turn off lamps and thought that was how they did it). Pain. The whole inside of my hand got burned.

apologies again for a novel length post-
eX9xO4g.png water.gif
Art Dump
Free Scries + Outfits
Art Shop (1 SLOT OPEN)
Hatchery
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxuJo6rRQ.png
I was a few months old taking a bath and I bumped my head on the bath faucet which cut my eye lid open. My parents took me to the ER and got stitches. I still have the scar today marking the first time I ever injured myself. ¯\_(?)_/¯
I was a few months old taking a bath and I bumped my head on the bath faucet which cut my eye lid open. My parents took me to the ER and got stitches. I still have the scar today marking the first time I ever injured myself. ¯\_(?)_/¯
Another one is that I have a scar from like 4 years ago from accidentally being burnt with a hotdog stick
Another one is that I have a scar from like 4 years ago from accidentally being burnt with a hotdog stick
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
I physically scarred myself with a piece of yarn.
I physically scarred myself with a piece of yarn.
Wishlist
The front tire of my bicycle popped off and i fractured my humerus in 3 pieces when i hit the ground. An incredibly time-consuming lesson on checking the quick releases before I ride
The front tire of my bicycle popped off and i fractured my humerus in 3 pieces when i hit the ground. An incredibly time-consuming lesson on checking the quick releases before I ride
2.gif
when i was little, during recess at school, i was out on the playground and i ran up to one of those horizontal poles that you can grab onto and i tried to jump and grab it but i just ended up tilting my whole body backwards and i landed onto my back which knocked the air out of my lungs and i thought i was going to die while i crawled back to the door and teachers did absolutely nothing
when i was little, during recess at school, i was out on the playground and i ran up to one of those horizontal poles that you can grab onto and i tried to jump and grab it but i just ended up tilting my whole body backwards and i landed onto my back which knocked the air out of my lungs and i thought i was going to die while i crawled back to the door and teachers did absolutely nothing
i dropped my laptop on the bridge of my nose and had to wear a vertical bandaid on it for a while. it was embarrassing.
i dropped my laptop on the bridge of my nose and had to wear a vertical bandaid on it for a while. it was embarrassing.
[quote name="blauberliner" date="2023-09-27 19:03:19" ] i dropped my laptop on the bridge of my nose and had to wear a vertical bandaid on it for a while. it was embarrassing. [/quote] anime moment tho
blauberliner wrote on 2023-09-27 19:03:19:
anime moment tho
I buy nightmares here
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 67