Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumbest ways you have hurt yourself?
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 67
I hot-glued myself. Not by accident but also... not on purpose? I think I was zoned out and thought it was a good idea. I don't even know anymore. What was I thinking????
I hot-glued myself. Not by accident but also... not on purpose? I think I was zoned out and thought it was a good idea. I don't even know anymore. What was I thinking????
FR time +3
She/her
I have a faint scar on my hip from gashing it on a doorknob. I have no idea how it happened, but it cut a good chunk outta my side.

I have a scar on my arm (that IDK if it will go away now) from some hot oil that spluttered onto me. This happened a few months ago, sooo… new scar, I guess.

I also broke my pinky toe one time by slamming it while opening a door. I sat on the ground for like ten minutes with tears in my eyes lol. It took a long time to heal, and, for a while, it hurt to walk.
I have a faint scar on my hip from gashing it on a doorknob. I have no idea how it happened, but it cut a good chunk outta my side.

I have a scar on my arm (that IDK if it will go away now) from some hot oil that spluttered onto me. This happened a few months ago, sooo… new scar, I guess.

I also broke my pinky toe one time by slamming it while opening a door. I sat on the ground for like ten minutes with tears in my eyes lol. It took a long time to heal, and, for a while, it hurt to walk.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
As a 6-7 year old i thought it would be a good idea to jump then try and catch the 3rd bar on the monkey bars, instead of a normal person and just use your arms and climb across. It went exactly how it sounds i fell but heres when little me thought it would be a great idea to hold onto my left elbow while i feel onto the tanbark (Mulch stuff my friend's and i called it in primary school.) i feel strait onto my left elbow and broke it, splitting the bone into two.
As a 6-7 year old i thought it would be a good idea to jump then try and catch the 3rd bar on the monkey bars, instead of a normal person and just use your arms and climb across. It went exactly how it sounds i fell but heres when little me thought it would be a great idea to hold onto my left elbow while i feel onto the tanbark (Mulch stuff my friend's and i called it in primary school.) i feel strait onto my left elbow and broke it, splitting the bone into two.
I was making rice and couldn't tell if the pot was warming up, so for some reason I put my hand on the side of the pot. It was warming up, alright.

Another time I was walking my sister's dogs and trying to get the littler two to come to the front porch, waving a stick around to get their attention before throwing it. The problem with that was the fact that I was holding the leash attached to her German Shepard who absolutely wanted to fetch. He lunged for the stick and because I didn't have a good grip on the leash, it slipped to the end and I got bad rope burn on one of my fingers.
I was making rice and couldn't tell if the pot was warming up, so for some reason I put my hand on the side of the pot. It was warming up, alright.

Another time I was walking my sister's dogs and trying to get the littler two to come to the front porch, waving a stick around to get their attention before throwing it. The problem with that was the fact that I was holding the leash attached to her German Shepard who absolutely wanted to fetch. He lunged for the stick and because I didn't have a good grip on the leash, it slipped to the end and I got bad rope burn on one of my fingers.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
Cut myself on the lid of the margarine in a powercut this weekend.
Cut myself on the lid of the margarine in a powercut this weekend.
mmS3ZtK.gifIzB9vJM.gifN4Bs15L.gifmlxx12Y.giff6ZeHT4.gifpKgPmMh.gif2ypyPzX.gifjInHI31.gif
Hey @MamaBear13 wanna answer this? :) For me... the time I carefully took a frozen pizza out of the oven only to try and move it. Like 3 seconds later. Without an oven mitt. I hate ovens because of that, don't like using them unless I have to...[emoji=skull size=1]
Hey @MamaBear13 wanna answer this? :)

For me... the time I carefully took a frozen pizza out of the oven only to try and move it. Like 3 seconds later. Without an oven mitt. I hate ovens because of that, don't like using them unless I have to...
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
I work as a flower vendor and I keep forgetting some of the roses that I handle have thorns.

It's weird because sometimes the growers will cut the thorns off but other times, the thorns are present.

Growing the actual plants aside, everything is handled by a machine so...... I don't know the process of cutting the thorns off the stems.
I work as a flower vendor and I keep forgetting some of the roses that I handle have thorns.

It's weird because sometimes the growers will cut the thorns off but other times, the thorns are present.

Growing the actual plants aside, everything is handled by a machine so...... I don't know the process of cutting the thorns off the stems.
34819.png
- death unto dawn -
Worst? Fell while ice skating & shattered my elbow. It's called a "terrible triad" injury - quite rare. I now have a prosthetic radial head, a metal plate, & 9 screws holding my right arm together.

Dumbest? Slipped on a backpack that was left on my kitchen floor (thank you, children...) - subluxated my hip (popped out of place & then popped back in) & herniated 2 discs in my back.

Good God, I'm really showing my age.....
Worst? Fell while ice skating & shattered my elbow. It's called a "terrible triad" injury - quite rare. I now have a prosthetic radial head, a metal plate, & 9 screws holding my right arm together.

Dumbest? Slipped on a backpack that was left on my kitchen floor (thank you, children...) - subluxated my hip (popped out of place & then popped back in) & herniated 2 discs in my back.

Good God, I'm really showing my age.....
Untitled137-20230810200516.pngEypKCgu.pngvoNNCyf.png9EHwGiP.pngWj3N42A.png
I woke up with a deep nose cut because I think some how a hand moved and scratched my nose when I was sleeping. It turned into a kind of cool scar though.

Edit just remembered the time I accidentally drank boiling water. There was this cooler with a bunch of buttons clicked a random one and water came out. But because for some reason I did not feel heat when I touched the cup or drank it, I did not realize the water dispenser dispensed boiling water. It was not until ten minutes later when my stomach and throat became warm for the first when I realized what happened. Like how is it possible to drink boiling water with out knowing it?!?
I woke up with a deep nose cut because I think some how a hand moved and scratched my nose when I was sleeping. It turned into a kind of cool scar though.

Edit just remembered the time I accidentally drank boiling water. There was this cooler with a bunch of buttons clicked a random one and water came out. But because for some reason I did not feel heat when I touched the cup or drank it, I did not realize the water dispenser dispensed boiling water. It was not until ten minutes later when my stomach and throat became warm for the first when I realized what happened. Like how is it possible to drink boiling water with out knowing it?!?
ZqTATLu.png
mmoRz30.png
tw5SNNe.png
tyEuRXe.png
bhdEs05.png
Standing my head on a pencil, it fell and hit the roof of my mouth, which bled.
Standing my head on a pencil, it fell and hit the roof of my mouth, which bled.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 67