Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breaking Curses - OOC (open)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Text Styles of characters

Zhu Baizhong: Long text chains, mild spelling errors, areas where the caps lock is on and lots of emojis. Sometimes includes random images of his aquariums.

Cerumata: Thumbs up emoji, accurate spelling and punctuation. Texts are usually very short and to the point.

Kado: The caps lock stays on! Short hand used often.
Text Styles of characters

Zhu Baizhong: Long text chains, mild spelling errors, areas where the caps lock is on and lots of emojis. Sometimes includes random images of his aquariums.

Cerumata: Thumbs up emoji, accurate spelling and punctuation. Texts are usually very short and to the point.

Kado: The caps lock stays on! Short hand used often.
oulcMpY.gif
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2023-09-18 09:57:48" ] Yo @Sincerity11 all good with ya? Been a bit since you've posted and I'm about to teleport Jaz to somewhere else.in the universe (after the rest of my dudes get a post) so just wanna check in [/quote] I'm so sorry, I've just been really caught up and like busy with school and haven't really had alot of mental energy for flightrising! Please go ahead without me, I'm so sorry to have like roleplay locked you for so long. I might rejoin the roleplay in a bit but just go ahead without me for now!
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2023-09-18 09:57:48:
Yo @Sincerity11 all good with ya? Been a bit since you've posted and I'm about to teleport Jaz to somewhere else.in the universe (after the rest of my dudes get a post) so just wanna check in
I'm so sorry, I've just been really caught up and like busy with school and haven't really had alot of mental energy for flightrising! Please go ahead without me, I'm so sorry to have like roleplay locked you for so long. I might rejoin the roleplay in a bit but just go ahead without me for now!
I think I'm gonna pull out of this rp hehe before I try getting more involved. I've found myself with a full plate of things to do hhhhh
I think I'm gonna pull out of this rp hehe before I try getting more involved. I've found myself with a full plate of things to do hhhhh
i'm gonna try to get a post up tomorrow-- i just started a new job, so i'm getting into the flow of it and haven't had much time to write :'}}
i'm gonna try to get a post up tomorrow-- i just started a new job, so i'm getting into the flow of it and haven't had much time to write :'}}
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
Congrats! Take whatever time you need.
Congrats! Take whatever time you need.
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Hi, just checking in! Hope school and work are going well for everyone.
Hi, just checking in! Hope school and work are going well for everyone.
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
I hope so.for y'all- got super super busy unfortunately but I am writing a post, thanks so much for being patient
I hope so.for y'all- got super super busy unfortunately but I am writing a post, thanks so much for being patient
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Also @Sincerity11 and @WhitePeak - see ya, hope things go well for you (and feel free to drop by again in the future)
Also @Sincerity11 and @WhitePeak - see ya, hope things go well for you (and feel free to drop by again in the future)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
aha! i have my first day off tomorrow so, expect a post from meeeee :}}
aha! i have my first day off tomorrow so, expect a post from meeeee :}}
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
Not me finally finding time to post HAHAHAHA

Anyways, gonna try and get a post out tonight - if anyone's interactions are open to a not-so-former assassin LMK and I'll drop Jaz in
Not me finally finding time to post HAHAHAHA

Anyways, gonna try and get a post out tonight - if anyone's interactions are open to a not-so-former assassin LMK and I'll drop Jaz in

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21