Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What game(s) are you playing?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
My Vampire Survivors addiction has had a bit of a resurgence. I've been really busy with work and boring home upkeep stuff, so I've enjoyed having a quick, non story driven game to play for 30 minute spurts.

I wish I still had the time and energy I had as a kid/teen to dedicate myself to MMOs. I used to be a super sweaty Black Desert Online goblin several years ago lmao.
My Vampire Survivors addiction has had a bit of a resurgence. I've been really busy with work and boring home upkeep stuff, so I've enjoyed having a quick, non story driven game to play for 30 minute spurts.

I wish I still had the time and energy I had as a kid/teen to dedicate myself to MMOs. I used to be a super sweaty Black Desert Online goblin several years ago lmao.
I've been playing a bunch of Palia, Open Beta started on the 10th, so a lot of new people have joined. Though I've been playing since the Alpha. It's a fun chill cozy game.

Also been playin some more Overwatch as the new season began and we got the new game mode and PVE.
I've been playing a bunch of Palia, Open Beta started on the 10th, so a lot of new people have joined. Though I've been playing since the Alpha. It's a fun chill cozy game.

Also been playin some more Overwatch as the new season began and we got the new game mode and PVE.
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
Uh, just finished another run of the Mass Effect Trilogy between Tears of the Kingdom sessions. Also grinding for all of the objects for the last achievement in Katamari Damacy reroll while starting We [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Katamari reroll.
Uh, just finished another run of the Mass Effect Trilogy between Tears of the Kingdom sessions. Also grinding for all of the objects for the last achievement in Katamari Damacy reroll while starting We Katamari reroll.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
been a little too addicted to league of legends for the past few months. not the best player by any means but i have definitely improved a lot so far. i just love sett so much
been a little too addicted to league of legends for the past few months. not the best player by any means but i have definitely improved a lot so far. i just love sett so much
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
I’ve been stuck on the second hornet fight in HollowKnight for WEEKS AHhh
I’ve been stuck on the second hornet fight in HollowKnight for WEEKS AHhh
C6-A7-C47-A-0-AD2-4017-AB8-B-63-E385-AA680-A.png1-FAF2-CCD-14-FF-4-BA7-A01-B-9840-E7-B9-E4-F9.pngF038-A574-6-B2-F-42-F1-8-D94-F3-F28-BE397-B8.png
ive been on and off a lot of things (playing games is one of them)- but !! been playing some p fun titles on my modded 3ds, and have mostly been playing totk soo :3c
ive been on and off a lot of things (playing games is one of them)- but !! been playing some p fun titles on my modded 3ds, and have mostly been playing totk soo :3c
lBDgT.gif
i got a lil guy !! :3c
Besides FR, I was trying to get back into Neopets due to the recent announcements, but I can't get over the pet naming system. They require names that are unique to the site i.e. no 2 pets can have the same name, and it creates this nightmare of misspells, numbers and underscores. You can't create fan/themed pets like we can do here.

Also inflation is wildly out of control and so much of what I want is out of reach unless I pay for their membership for access to a better gold-making strategy or sit on the site for hours just refreshing to buy/sell.

Anywaysss back on FR just grinding WW now haha
Besides FR, I was trying to get back into Neopets due to the recent announcements, but I can't get over the pet naming system. They require names that are unique to the site i.e. no 2 pets can have the same name, and it creates this nightmare of misspells, numbers and underscores. You can't create fan/themed pets like we can do here.

Also inflation is wildly out of control and so much of what I want is out of reach unless I pay for their membership for access to a better gold-making strategy or sit on the site for hours just refreshing to buy/sell.

Anywaysss back on FR just grinding WW now haha
i've been so unhealthily hooked on 100% orange juice & pokemon unite lately it's sickening. one's a board game with heavy rng, and the other is league but slightly better (because it's freakin' pokemon). absolutely sickening to know that i've been putting off multiple much less rage inducing games just to roll dice and slam dunk and scream at randoms even tho they can't hear me because the switch's mic doesn't work

muse dash is a classic i can pick up whenever i feel like it, pump about 30 min to an hour in it, and feel quite satisfied with myself. mario kart is also a classic, altho it leans more towards the rage inducing side......

i have servers in minecraft & terraria with some friends so i've been playing those a lot more lately. i'm out here building villages and populating forests for literally no one but myself because i love doing it (minecraft), and dying repeatedly because i don't know what i'm doing at any given point (terraria).

smash is also fun to hop on with friends, but nowadays i only ever play with irls outside of my home and get beaten Constantly because these people Actually Play Fighting Games. i wanna play more idol showdown but it runs poorly on my computer <///3333 (my babygirl she is slowly but surely dying <////333333) (this is also how i feel about genshin-

out of these games listed above the only ones i can sort of recommend are minecraft & terraria. muse dash is fun but it's also anime so you can kind of grasp what i'm implying with it here. smash & mario kart are solid but i prefer multiplayer with them. to me minecraft & terraria are kinda hard to be enjoyable singleplayer, but it's much easier than the nintendo games. 100% orange juice and pokemon unite are wayyyyy too rage inducing, loll.

not even mentioning csgo & fortnite. these are even rarer, hopping on once a month with a few specific people just to bottom frag (csgo), or get put in console lobbies and have my friend on pc sweep (fortnite) (my computer can't handle it so i have it on ps4). honestly i think i'd find fortnite really freakin' fun if my computer could handle it, might be up there with terraria if so

ANYWAYS all this plus flight rising (i have at least 1 tab open at any given point (unless i'm trying to run a super intensive game)), eheh~
i've been so unhealthily hooked on 100% orange juice & pokemon unite lately it's sickening. one's a board game with heavy rng, and the other is league but slightly better (because it's freakin' pokemon). absolutely sickening to know that i've been putting off multiple much less rage inducing games just to roll dice and slam dunk and scream at randoms even tho they can't hear me because the switch's mic doesn't work

muse dash is a classic i can pick up whenever i feel like it, pump about 30 min to an hour in it, and feel quite satisfied with myself. mario kart is also a classic, altho it leans more towards the rage inducing side......

i have servers in minecraft & terraria with some friends so i've been playing those a lot more lately. i'm out here building villages and populating forests for literally no one but myself because i love doing it (minecraft), and dying repeatedly because i don't know what i'm doing at any given point (terraria).

smash is also fun to hop on with friends, but nowadays i only ever play with irls outside of my home and get beaten Constantly because these people Actually Play Fighting Games. i wanna play more idol showdown but it runs poorly on my computer <///3333 (my babygirl she is slowly but surely dying <////333333) (this is also how i feel about genshin-

out of these games listed above the only ones i can sort of recommend are minecraft & terraria. muse dash is fun but it's also anime so you can kind of grasp what i'm implying with it here. smash & mario kart are solid but i prefer multiplayer with them. to me minecraft & terraria are kinda hard to be enjoyable singleplayer, but it's much easier than the nintendo games. 100% orange juice and pokemon unite are wayyyyy too rage inducing, loll.

not even mentioning csgo & fortnite. these are even rarer, hopping on once a month with a few specific people just to bottom frag (csgo), or get put in console lobbies and have my friend on pc sweep (fortnite) (my computer can't handle it so i have it on ps4). honestly i think i'd find fortnite really freakin' fun if my computer could handle it, might be up there with terraria if so

ANYWAYS all this plus flight rising (i have at least 1 tab open at any given point (unless i'm trying to run a super intensive game)), eheh~
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
my favourite game is Skyrim, but I've been playing a lot of the Palia Beta recently!
my favourite game is Skyrim, but I've been playing a lot of the Palia Beta recently!
Baldur's Gate 3. In my country there are not much people know about CRPG or DND and I nearly have not play any of them, just try Pillars of Eternity to make sure that at least I accept this genre...a few days ago I get BG3 and soon give it a 12/10,the extra 2 are for "octopus head"^^(Illithids' nickname used by chinese DND community)
wish to make oc fanderg for my Tiefling Tav but have not found a suitable gen1, no matter I will play this game for years...
the translation sometimes are bad though.I'm thinking to change language to English but thats a bit beyond my capacity^^;
Baldur's Gate 3. In my country there are not much people know about CRPG or DND and I nearly have not play any of them, just try Pillars of Eternity to make sure that at least I accept this genre...a few days ago I get BG3 and soon give it a 12/10,the extra 2 are for "octopus head"^^(Illithids' nickname used by chinese DND community)
wish to make oc fanderg for my Tiefling Tav but have not found a suitable gen1, no matter I will play this game for years...
the translation sometimes are bad though.I'm thinking to change language to English but thats a bit beyond my capacity^^;
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17