Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What game(s) are you playing?
splatoon 3, genshin impact, honkai star rail, tears of the kingdom, and for some reason, lately, i've been wrapping back around to playing among us lmao
splatoon 3, genshin impact, honkai star rail, tears of the kingdom, and for some reason, lately, i've been wrapping back around to playing among us lmao
tumblr-ngc4ax4-Hf-X1s35i1to1-500.gif
moon.pngArisa|She/They/Fleur/Lune/Fae|'97sakura.png
imageedit-1-9474809811.png
@Skydragons I love DMC5. Good luck on dante must die mode it's a doozy.
@Skydragons I love DMC5. Good luck on dante must die mode it's a doozy.
9f8523ce5044c0e0c65862f7edc70c3b0b1878b6.jpg
I've been playing Black Desert Online and Destiny 2 like usual, but I've also added Palia to my current roster!

Palia just released open beta on the 10th, Destiny 2 is getting a new season tomorrow and I got a pretty good gear upgrade in Black Desert Online last week. :)
I've been playing Black Desert Online and Destiny 2 like usual, but I've also added Palia to my current roster!

Palia just released open beta on the 10th, Destiny 2 is getting a new season tomorrow and I got a pretty good gear upgrade in Black Desert Online last week. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
The last plot-based game I finished was Final Fantasy XVI and since that emotionally destroyed me I've just been playing a lot of Dead by Daylight recently. (I may be a little addicted. Even when solo queue is suffering I keep going back for more.)
The last plot-based game I finished was Final Fantasy XVI and since that emotionally destroyed me I've just been playing a lot of Dead by Daylight recently. (I may be a little addicted. Even when solo queue is suffering I keep going back for more.)
I just finished playing Dicey Dungeons! It's a roguelike deck-builder; I'd recommend it if you're a fan of games that require some strategizing. Personally, it was easy to learn but hard to master, especially as the difficulty increases! It's super satisfying to find good synergies and outplay your foes, and the music and art style are amazing!
I just finished playing Dicey Dungeons! It's a roguelike deck-builder; I'd recommend it if you're a fan of games that require some strategizing. Personally, it was easy to learn but hard to master, especially as the difficulty increases! It's super satisfying to find good synergies and outplay your foes, and the music and art style are amazing!
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
i’m borrowing my brother’s ps4 and i’ve been having a blast with the resident evil 4 remake. i haven’t been able to download mercenaries mode cause i don’t have a ps4 account but one of these days i’ll get it…
i’m borrowing my brother’s ps4 and i’ve been having a blast with the resident evil 4 remake. i haven’t been able to download mercenaries mode cause i don’t have a ps4 account but one of these days i’ll get it…
IMG-8937.jpg art shopaccent shop
Lately I’ve been playing PlateUp! with my partner and our friend, and it’s been a lot of fun! It’s a roguelite cooking management game or, as we have affectionately termed it, “real food service sim”. It’s got relatively simple graphics and gameplay mechanics, but it seriously packs a punch in difficulty after a while. This is more of a co-op game, as you need to strategize and communicate effectively on all sides to make it through. The progression is steady; often as soon as you’ve become comfortable with one dish or layout, it ramps up and you’ll be forced to reorganize. If you enjoy roguelites, repetitive tasks, and strategizing, I would recommend it. It’s also great if you need to focus on something, though it might tire you out after a while, it’s addictively challenging @_@ It makes my brain go brrrt.

We’ve also been making our way through a Terraria playthrough. It’s so charming, although it’s a totally different animal to Minecraft imo. The plethora of RPG elements can be a bit overwhelming at first but also enjoyable to learn, and there’s no need to worry about excessive numbers and leveling. It’s also quite a challenging game, but very satisfying the further you work your way into it. I would also recommend friends for this one, especially if you’ve played before and didn’t get very far! The difficulty can be prohibitive if you don’t know what you’re doing.

Waiting patiently to get my hands on Tears of the Kingdom and those Pikmin ports u_u
Lately I’ve been playing PlateUp! with my partner and our friend, and it’s been a lot of fun! It’s a roguelite cooking management game or, as we have affectionately termed it, “real food service sim”. It’s got relatively simple graphics and gameplay mechanics, but it seriously packs a punch in difficulty after a while. This is more of a co-op game, as you need to strategize and communicate effectively on all sides to make it through. The progression is steady; often as soon as you’ve become comfortable with one dish or layout, it ramps up and you’ll be forced to reorganize. If you enjoy roguelites, repetitive tasks, and strategizing, I would recommend it. It’s also great if you need to focus on something, though it might tire you out after a while, it’s addictively challenging @_@ It makes my brain go brrrt.

We’ve also been making our way through a Terraria playthrough. It’s so charming, although it’s a totally different animal to Minecraft imo. The plethora of RPG elements can be a bit overwhelming at first but also enjoyable to learn, and there’s no need to worry about excessive numbers and leveling. It’s also quite a challenging game, but very satisfying the further you work your way into it. I would also recommend friends for this one, especially if you’ve played before and didn’t get very far! The difficulty can be prohibitive if you don’t know what you’re doing.

Waiting patiently to get my hands on Tears of the Kingdom and those Pikmin ports u_u
sEBxtxA.png thDLJf3.png eGiN2Xv.png
ive been playing plague inc evolved, papas freezeria, and sims. pretty random spread of games lol
ive been playing plague inc evolved, papas freezeria, and sims. pretty random spread of games lol

CATaunw.gif
Vyvyan - He/Him
Avatar | Autistic - No Tone Indicators
I've been playing pokemon black and occasionally opening my ultra moon and scarlet files for dex completion! other than that I've also been playing stardew valley a a bit of the sims :D

oh wait and splatoon ofc that's like the Brainrot of all time
I've been playing pokemon black and occasionally opening my ultra moon and scarlet files for dex completion! other than that I've also been playing stardew valley a a bit of the sims :D

oh wait and splatoon ofc that's like the Brainrot of all time
image.png
5iXiC8z.png
64746512_w8IjuUqN9VV1r3I.png
warcraft 3, flatout 2, mafia ii (classic, not remastered version), fallout 4 and morrowind
warcraft 3, flatout 2, mafia ii (classic, not remastered version), fallout 4 and morrowind
OyhsYfL.png