Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What game(s) are you playing?
I impulse bought Digimon Survive just a few days ago & im now obsessed with it! the characters are v charming <3 very satisfied with it as my first digimon game :]
I impulse bought Digimon Survive just a few days ago & im now obsessed with it! the characters are v charming <3 very satisfied with it as my first digimon game :]
22387.png 5beab925eb53598d0a6c8968eba0841e88677546.jpg 164.png
Playing through Morrowind right now. Very fun!
Playing through Morrowind right now. Very fun!
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
ive been playing raincode. if u are interested in danganronpa it's like that, but 3d and with more of a world to walk around! it's a murder mystery type of game where u play as a detective and work together with other detectives/other ppl to solve murders as well as the mystery surrounding the city :)

i also regularly play splatoon and have been finishing up totk
ive been playing raincode. if u are interested in danganronpa it's like that, but 3d and with more of a world to walk around! it's a murder mystery type of game where u play as a detective and work together with other detectives/other ppl to solve murders as well as the mystery surrounding the city :)

i also regularly play splatoon and have been finishing up totk
Rhi02Tb.gif
XNwsqaL.png
art by sheasun on dA
playing through baldur's gate 3
playing through baldur's gate 3
Maedae | It | ASD
maker of fine graves
I'd be playing Palia if the queue wasn't EIGHT THOUSAND PEOPLE LONG.

Hoping that smooths out before launch; I'm having SO much fun!

@Amei I wish I could do mythics but I have depth perception issues that make it hard for me. (I just want the infinite scales for my highland drake T_T)

I'll probably just go solo it when the next expansion comes out lol. (Which is what I'm doing now- been farming Mythic Necrotic Wake for Marrowfang; no luck in getting it to drop yet.)

@Amei I wish I could do mythics but I have depth perception issues that make it hard for me. (I just want the infinite scales for my highland drake T_T)

I'll probably just go solo it when the next expansion comes out lol. (Which is what I'm doing now- been farming Mythic Necrotic Wake for Marrowfang; no luck in getting it to drop yet.)
3bbc629075881e863e3343269e0d55ff28954b3a.png1f98933c3a1bf47d30c72c4799c0721a8cb4b840.pngb82c20c3c1ab36103b78411ad7251d93ac85465d.png55eefd6df9de60bdf7af3aa7a5df89316e2902b5.pnga97e47ce05a625f0f14943b39c8d12c355e5bc4d.png22843204c52cb82bb562b52cb80027c23d64845c.png68bc15ec4104340fa8341ae74bf814f32d8064bd.png...62Fzp5M.png
[quote name="@Thrawn" date="2023-08-10 18:46:07" ] I'd be playing Palia if the queue wasn't EIGHT THOUSAND PEOPLE LONG. Hoping that smooths out before launch; I'm having SO much fun! Amei I wish I could do mythics but I have depth perception issues that make it hard for me. (I just want the infinite scales for my highland drake T_T) I'll probably just go solo it when the next expansion comes out lol. (Which is what I'm doing now- been farming Mythic Necrotic Wake for Marrowfang; no luck in getting it to drop yet.) [/quote] Oh no, that sucks! I'm sorry to hear that. I don't have any depth perception issues (as far as I'm aware) but I will say that I even had a little bit of weirdness with some of the depth on WoW's visuals, but I've managed to get more used to it. I think the newer dungeons have better visuals. Yeah, the Infinite scales for the dragonriding dragons are SOOOO nice, I love them. I actually have not done the mega dungeon yet. I probably should have because it gives crest fragments from equivalent of a +16 dungeon as well as some other nice stuff (and dungeon experience for season 3) but I was lazy. Good luck getting your mount!!! :D
@Thrawn wrote on 2023-08-10 18:46:07:

Amei I wish I could do mythics but I have depth perception issues that make it hard for me. (I just want the infinite scales for my highland drake T_T)

Oh no, that sucks! I'm sorry to hear that. I don't have any depth perception issues (as far as I'm aware) but I will say that I even had a little bit of weirdness with some of the depth on WoW's visuals, but I've managed to get more used to it. I think the newer dungeons have better visuals.

Yeah, the Infinite scales for the dragonriding dragons are SOOOO nice, I love them. I actually have not done the mega dungeon yet. I probably should have because it gives crest fragments from equivalent of a +16 dungeon as well as some other nice stuff (and dungeon experience for season 3) but I was lazy.

Good luck getting your mount!!! :D

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
I’ve been playing Genshin Impact recently. I play on mobile.

Over the summer, I got back into Yokai Watch 2. I have the Fleshy Souls version. I really want to finish the story quests, but I’m stuck at one of the boss fights. I believe it’s the first one against Kin and Gin?
I’ve been playing Genshin Impact recently. I play on mobile.

Over the summer, I got back into Yokai Watch 2. I have the Fleshy Souls version. I really want to finish the story quests, but I’m stuck at one of the boss fights. I believe it’s the first one against Kin and Gin?
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
I've been absorbed in Monster Hunter Rise and Hollow Knight equally the last weeks. Switching between the two of them when I feel like playing one or the other, having a blast with both :]

Monster Hunter World/Rise are 2 of my favourite games, Hollow Knight another now after having played it all the way through for true ending and now having to fight the very last boss in Pantheon of Hallownest. I'm very, very close.
I've got Nightmare King Grimm down to an utter science to the point that I can beat him first try right after starting up the game (same with Pure Vessel). I just like fights that are fast paced and very trade-off/dance like.

I'm halfway through the Sunbreak DLC for Rise at the moment, just beat Seregios and it was so fun. Scary monster, I adore it. The more I feel like a monster will destroy me and the more terrified I am of its attacks, the more I enjoy the fight. I like the tension, living on the edge.
I haven't removed or upgraded the very first headband I ever got at the start of the game, so I've gone through the whole game with the default. Self-imposed challenge I guess? My partner keeps telling me to change it and it only fuels me to keep it on <3

Great games, I highly recommend the both of them if you like challenging fights against cool bosses. Monster Hunter especially if you like boss fight/rush type stuff and amazing osts.
I've been absorbed in Monster Hunter Rise and Hollow Knight equally the last weeks. Switching between the two of them when I feel like playing one or the other, having a blast with both :]

Monster Hunter World/Rise are 2 of my favourite games, Hollow Knight another now after having played it all the way through for true ending and now having to fight the very last boss in Pantheon of Hallownest. I'm very, very close.
I've got Nightmare King Grimm down to an utter science to the point that I can beat him first try right after starting up the game (same with Pure Vessel). I just like fights that are fast paced and very trade-off/dance like.

I'm halfway through the Sunbreak DLC for Rise at the moment, just beat Seregios and it was so fun. Scary monster, I adore it. The more I feel like a monster will destroy me and the more terrified I am of its attacks, the more I enjoy the fight. I like the tension, living on the edge.
I haven't removed or upgraded the very first headband I ever got at the start of the game, so I've gone through the whole game with the default. Self-imposed challenge I guess? My partner keeps telling me to change it and it only fuels me to keep it on <3

Great games, I highly recommend the both of them if you like challenging fights against cool bosses. Monster Hunter especially if you like boss fight/rush type stuff and amazing osts.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
Baldur's Gate 3 on my own time, and Stardew Valley / Money vs Fame vs Love splatfest with my friends!
Baldur's Gate 3 on my own time, and Stardew Valley / Money vs Fame vs Love splatfest with my friends!
:Mysterious Relief: item

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I've been playing and replaying Bug Fables and You should too! [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/bugfables/images/a/a8/Team_Snakemouth.png[/img]
I've been playing and replaying Bug Fables and You should too!

Team_Snakemouth.png
RSZhs49.png