Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Vistas
1 2 3 4
So I have a lot of duplicate vistas that are just taking up space in my horde. They're not worth enough to horde sell, and they're worth very little on the AH. I'll try to keep this updated whenever I get new vistas in drops and such. But feel free to pop in and request any of these vistas, I'll gladly hand them over. I have no intention of asking for anything in return, it's entirely up to you if you feel like giving anything. I'd imagine that mostly new players would be needing/wanting some of these vistas, so please do not hesitate to ask for one or a few. And don't feel obligated to give me anything in return. [item=vista: conjurer's hat] x1 [item=vista: jester] x2 [item=vista: plasmpool armor] x4 [item=vista: spidered seat] x3 [item=vista: ancient aerie] x2 [item=vista: snarling mimic] x3 [u][b]PLEASE PING ME[/b][/u] if you want any of these vistas. I'll gladly give you more than one as well.
So I have a lot of duplicate vistas that are just taking up space in my horde. They're not worth enough to horde sell, and they're worth very little on the AH.

I'll try to keep this updated whenever I get new vistas in drops and such. But feel free to pop in and request any of these vistas, I'll gladly hand them over.
I have no intention of asking for anything in return, it's entirely up to you if you feel like giving anything.

I'd imagine that mostly new players would be needing/wanting some of these vistas, so please do not hesitate to ask for one or a few. And don't feel obligated to give me anything in return.

Vista: Conjurer's Hat x1
Vista: Jester x2
Vista: Plasmpool Armor x4
Vista: Spidered Seat x3
Vista: Ancient Aerie x2
Vista: Snarling Mimic x3

PLEASE PING ME if you want any of these vistas. I'll gladly give you more than one as well.
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
Conjurer's hat and Plasmpool armour please!

(Also, how do I apply these? I clicked the thingie but it just disappeared :,))
Conjurer's hat and Plasmpool armour please!

(Also, how do I apply these? I clicked the thingie but it just disappeared :,))
may i please have [item=vista: talonok] and [item=vista: bamboo falls]
may i please have Vista: Talonok and Vista: Bamboo Falls
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
@Glitched hello! could I please have Jester [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/25178.png[/img] and Boreal wood [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/31229.png[/img]?
@Glitched hello! could I please have Jester 25178.png and Boreal wood 31229.png?
481.png 4db96fd3028bbe0855ab619e99b2e9a43f014793.png MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.png
O62tc6n.png
IrmwTXC.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Glitched any chance i could get spidered seat and gossamer flame?

@MickelPickel you apply them to your account from the hoard, then go to account settings (from the down arrow next to your icon in the top right), from there you can select a vista.
@Glitched any chance i could get spidered seat and gossamer flame?

@MickelPickel you apply them to your account from the hoard, then go to account settings (from the down arrow next to your icon in the top right), from there you can select a vista.
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
@MickelPickel @hawketh @KrisIsEepy @wonderwild
Sent everyone Vistas via Crossroads

And as Wonderwild said you apply vista through hoard, you click on it in your hoard then click Apply Vista to Account. And you can change your Vista via account settings.
@MickelPickel @hawketh @KrisIsEepy @wonderwild
Sent everyone Vistas via Crossroads

And as Wonderwild said you apply vista through hoard, you click on it in your hoard then click Apply Vista to Account. And you can change your Vista via account settings.
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
[center]@Glitched Hi there! Could I snag this vista? Thanks in advance <33 [item=Vista: Mire II][/center]
@Glitched

Hi there! Could I snag this vista? Thanks in advance <33

Vista: Mire II
HtlG70F.gifHtwqkyQ.gifHtwqky-Q-7.pngNew-Project-1.pngNew-Piskel-3.png
__image.png
__badge.png
Hello :) I would love a Mire II and Volcanic Vents vista please!
Hello :) I would love a Mire II and Volcanic Vents vista please!
@Silverazura @twilightqueen sent vistas over via CR
@Silverazura @twilightqueen sent vistas over via CR
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
@Glitched hate to bother you again, but it's saying that you no longer possess the items to finalize the trade and it's preventing me from accepting it ^^"
@Glitched hate to bother you again, but it's saying that you no longer possess the items to finalize the trade and it's preventing me from accepting it ^^"
HtlG70F.gifHtwqkyQ.gifHtwqky-Q-7.pngNew-Project-1.pngNew-Piskel-3.png
__image.png
__badge.png
1 2 3 4