Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What game(s) are you playing?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
I personally recommend The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, it's kind of (heh) a hard game but that's what makes it fun I guess. There are like three DLCs for this game, they add much content so it's gonna take you quite a while to finish one of them. It may be a simple game but boy, is it brutal.
I personally recommend The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, it's kind of (heh) a hard game but that's what makes it fun I guess. There are like three DLCs for this game, they add much content so it's gonna take you quite a while to finish one of them. It may be a simple game but boy, is it brutal.
6R4Wi9L.png
I literally collect game and there's few I play but, here's my recent list:

- Cat goes fishing
- The Binding of Isaac: Repentance
- Cult of the Lamb
- Maple Story (Korea server)
- Yugioh: Master Duel
- Slime Rancher 2

There's much more that I can't really play as there's no enough time :')
I literally collect game and there's few I play but, here's my recent list:

- Cat goes fishing
- The Binding of Isaac: Repentance
- Cult of the Lamb
- Maple Story (Korea server)
- Yugioh: Master Duel
- Slime Rancher 2

There's much more that I can't really play as there's no enough time :')
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
Current games i am playing are:

Final Fantasy 14
Final Fantasy 16
Genshin Impact
Tower of Fantasy

All on PS5. I hope to finish FF16 soon so I can play Tales of Arise.
There are just too many games I want to play. ^^;
Current games i am playing are:

Final Fantasy 14
Final Fantasy 16
Genshin Impact
Tower of Fantasy

All on PS5. I hope to finish FF16 soon so I can play Tales of Arise.
There are just too many games I want to play. ^^;
DpIE0I4.png 95662752p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
I'm always playing Cyberpunk 2077. Sheesh.

But mixing it up and playing Horizon Forbidden West again because I miss the flying machines so much and I'm implementing a new play style of killing things while riding a mount (mostly a charger because they go nyoom).

Also Call of Duty (I know, look at me so awful)
Mostly Ghosts because I love Keegan and the rebooted Modern Warfare 2 because me and my best friend play coop and do gay stuff together.
I will never play cod multiplayer :)
I'm always playing Cyberpunk 2077. Sheesh.

But mixing it up and playing Horizon Forbidden West again because I miss the flying machines so much and I'm implementing a new play style of killing things while riding a mount (mostly a charger because they go nyoom).

Also Call of Duty (I know, look at me so awful)
Mostly Ghosts because I love Keegan and the rebooted Modern Warfare 2 because me and my best friend play coop and do gay stuff together.
I will never play cod multiplayer :)
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Currently just playing Stardew Valley because I love it so much and it's been my addiction for the last 3 years but I really need to complete Birushana soon so I can move on to Olympia Soiree and Cafe Enchante lol. They've been waiting for me for over a year now xD
Currently just playing Stardew Valley because I love it so much and it's been my addiction for the last 3 years but I really need to complete Birushana soon so I can move on to Olympia Soiree and Cafe Enchante lol. They've been waiting for me for over a year now xD
e8spY.gifBuW1T.gifXpEp1.gif4gjv9.gif
ytkEBod.png5iXiC8z.pngbYt72YT.png2VtxnMX.pngN16btBO.pnggTTW2gA.png9UL9aXL.pngrI18gRz.pngHymO0Fu.pngBS4vqBB.pngGgsJQUx.pngBPYwrtz.pngCFC3MoA.pngw6vHQhK.pngNQ1Ze0S.png0HBKL8H.png4w8OesX.png5vnsOgE.pngqGabqd5.png4SVfFPD.pngqeWy3Ik.pngZorymKT.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJiRHw6i.png4kekx4D.png12ilQ62.pngYUzmw5z.pngSbjC1hQ.pngo4KdtaP.pnguPNWHgD.png
Been playing lots of Ultrakill lately! It's a fast paced FPS set in, well, Hell! You play as a robot called V1 and your mission is to collect as much blood as possible. Sounds edgy, but is really REALLY fun, especially if you enjoy fast and hard games.

Stardew Valley is always a good suggestion imo. Also a total opposite of Ultrakill, haha. It's a peaceful farming simulator, and if that sounds boring, well.. I somehow have 500 hours in it, haha. So clearly it has something in it that keeps me interested.

For some other suggestions, Blasphemous is pretty fun. It's a Metroidvania inspired by the Dark Souls games and I really love the aes of it, to the point of having official art from it as my PC background, haha.
Been playing lots of Ultrakill lately! It's a fast paced FPS set in, well, Hell! You play as a robot called V1 and your mission is to collect as much blood as possible. Sounds edgy, but is really REALLY fun, especially if you enjoy fast and hard games.

Stardew Valley is always a good suggestion imo. Also a total opposite of Ultrakill, haha. It's a peaceful farming simulator, and if that sounds boring, well.. I somehow have 500 hours in it, haha. So clearly it has something in it that keeps me interested.

For some other suggestions, Blasphemous is pretty fun. It's a Metroidvania inspired by the Dark Souls games and I really love the aes of it, to the point of having official art from it as my PC background, haha.
bulbasaur.gifivysaur.gifvenusaur-f.gif

knives || it/he || art shop
identity v!

been playing since 2018 and it's still super fun! and i love the art style sm. <3
identity v!

been playing since 2018 and it's still super fun! and i love the art style sm. <3
i don't mind pings at all!

clan lore!
Nearing the end of my Skylanders Imaginators playthrough, which has been like 5 or so years in the making because I abandoned the save file I'm playing on now- that was when the game first released.

I'm also playing through Final Fantasy 14 on the free trial, chipping away at Heavensward. Another game I'm kind of chipping away at is Dragon Quest Builders 2.

And eventually.. I will get around to capping off that All the Bones of Summer tragic hero playthough in Wildermyth...
Nearing the end of my Skylanders Imaginators playthrough, which has been like 5 or so years in the making because I abandoned the save file I'm playing on now- that was when the game first released.

I'm also playing through Final Fantasy 14 on the free trial, chipping away at Heavensward. Another game I'm kind of chipping away at is Dragon Quest Builders 2.

And eventually.. I will get around to capping off that All the Bones of Summer tragic hero playthough in Wildermyth...
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
I’ve been playing Rainworld recently!

It’s very difficult and frustrating but I think it’s like difficult in a fun way, though if you have a problem with losing progress I suggest not playing it you will not have a good time lol

the lore is so silly and so are the slugcats. slugcats are amazing
I’ve been playing Rainworld recently!

It’s very difficult and frustrating but I think it’s like difficult in a fun way, though if you have a problem with losing progress I suggest not playing it you will not have a good time lol

the lore is so silly and so are the slugcats. slugcats are amazing
output-onlinegiftools.gif hZipXGO.png rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
ive been getting back into stardew valley quite a lot lately, ive never progressed past year 2 honestly however im hope to finally have a farm thats a long term one. ive been having a blast playing it and its been a comfort game lately.
i also play genshin impact. ive slowed down quite a bit as of recently due to being high ar and running out of thing to do (and i have nobody to co-op with rip.) but i still do enjoy doing my dailies quickly and occasionally foraging/exploring areas i still need to 100%
ive been getting back into stardew valley quite a lot lately, ive never progressed past year 2 honestly however im hope to finally have a farm thats a long term one. ive been having a blast playing it and its been a comfort game lately.
i also play genshin impact. ive slowed down quite a bit as of recently due to being high ar and running out of thing to do (and i have nobody to co-op with rip.) but i still do enjoy doing my dailies quickly and occasionally foraging/exploring areas i still need to 100%
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17