Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What game(s) are you playing?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
just signed up for pixel cats end!! having a lot of fun on that, and as always im obsessed with star wars: battlefront, but only the first one (its objectively bad. but god do i love it.)
just signed up for pixel cats end!! having a lot of fun on that, and as always im obsessed with star wars: battlefront, but only the first one (its objectively bad. but god do i love it.)
NsXwKjg4OAXihQpEtSoUaP0mjVroeGhvoxsYNdbA7IHGD4bDrE0yHcmGiba7fhxgApmoqKjko0ePJu3fv79wWlpabHR09BwA0wCkCg78Hy0siD6bEFRRAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
BG3 and Splatoon3 recently!
BG3 and Splatoon3 recently!

timegear.ink
Sai - FR+3
any pronouns
adopt shop
art shop
SAnHkBB.png
Update: Focusing more on Quake 2 remaster now LOL
Update: Focusing more on Quake 2 remaster now LOL
9f8523ce5044c0e0c65862f7edc70c3b0b1878b6.jpg
I am playing through Devil May Cry 5 again because I love this game to death. This time I am doing a Son of Sparda playthrough with Vergil which has been a lot of fun

Edit: Finished my Son of Sparda playthrough now onto Dante must die or Vergil must die I guess would be more accurate
I am playing through Devil May Cry 5 again because I love this game to death. This time I am doing a Son of Sparda playthrough with Vergil which has been a lot of fun

Edit: Finished my Son of Sparda playthrough now onto Dante must die or Vergil must die I guess would be more accurate
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
I'm currently doing nuzlockes of pokemon platinum and Y! Guys help I spent one year on an Emerald nuzlocke and cant stop doing more help
I'm currently doing nuzlockes of pokemon platinum and Y! Guys help I spent one year on an Emerald nuzlocke and cant stop doing more help
B025AV5.png
rix3ppo.png
kBHm00y.png
jFZJEcu.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png

o3xLXEY.gif
ani_bw-S_571.gif
o3xLXEY.gif
z3FSuck.png
woVoZAh.png
FE9pJK1.png
hZipXGO.png
U0bFCPN.png
ZwbGqUa.png
in an effort to get back into playing games that aren't splatoon i've been messing with this game called venineth

basically u roll a marble around sci-fi/spacey environments to solve puzzles and sometimes collect spinning diamond thingies

game explains nothing about the plot but the game is as gorgeous as u can get, srsly every screenshot would make a wicked wallpaper
in an effort to get back into playing games that aren't splatoon i've been messing with this game called venineth

basically u roll a marble around sci-fi/spacey environments to solve puzzles and sometimes collect spinning diamond thingies

game explains nothing about the plot but the game is as gorgeous as u can get, srsly every screenshot would make a wicked wallpaper
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
Continuing my very slow-going replay of Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I'm honestly getting a little bored of it, but I'm determined to 100% it before I eventually redo Valhalla. I really wish I was playing BG3, but I don't have a PS5 yet for when that version comes out and I wouldn't be able to play it for a while anyway once I start school. v_v
Continuing my very slow-going replay of Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I'm honestly getting a little bored of it, but I'm determined to 100% it before I eventually redo Valhalla. I really wish I was playing BG3, but I don't have a PS5 yet for when that version comes out and I wouldn't be able to play it for a while anyway once I start school. v_v
I was playing pikmin 4 for a while, but now I'm kind of at a loss as to what to try out. Also been playing some mobile games and stuff. Really enjoying dragon village collection even though it's pretty much a more polished clone of dragon cave. I guess maybe I'll play fae farm once it launches, or I've heard Kynseed has done a few good updates since I played it last. Oh and the cassette beasts update.
I was playing pikmin 4 for a while, but now I'm kind of at a loss as to what to try out. Also been playing some mobile games and stuff. Really enjoying dragon village collection even though it's pretty much a more polished clone of dragon cave. I guess maybe I'll play fae farm once it launches, or I've heard Kynseed has done a few good updates since I played it last. Oh and the cassette beasts update.
tumblr_inline_n4lpt7yQY31rsyaas.jpg
I'm looking into getting Baldur's Gate 3 soon. I've played Divinity: Original Sin II, developed by the same studio, which is amazing, and I've heard Baldur's Gate has similar mechanics. I also recently upgraded my computer to a solid-state drive and got some more RAM, so it should run smooth like butter.
I'm looking into getting Baldur's Gate 3 soon. I've played Divinity: Original Sin II, developed by the same studio, which is amazing, and I've heard Baldur's Gate has similar mechanics. I also recently upgraded my computer to a solid-state drive and got some more RAM, so it should run smooth like butter.
@MillenniumAspen BG3 is similar yet different to D:OS2 but it is just as much of a masterpiece, if not more so. An SSD and more RAM will definitely help bring out the beauty in the game. I hope you enjoy it when/if you get it - Larian know how to make awesome games without microtransactions.
I'm currently playing BG3 with a friendo (89hr, 29min current playtime on our save) and when I'm not doing that I'm playing a bit of Legends of Runeterra just to keep my mind busy.

Path of Champions Zoe on Galio's adventure can eat a shoe, though. I know that cheeky celestial sees my hand. Only placing Zoe when I have no removal to match. Too sus.
@MillenniumAspen BG3 is similar yet different to D:OS2 but it is just as much of a masterpiece, if not more so. An SSD and more RAM will definitely help bring out the beauty in the game. I hope you enjoy it when/if you get it - Larian know how to make awesome games without microtransactions.
I'm currently playing BG3 with a friendo (89hr, 29min current playtime on our save) and when I'm not doing that I'm playing a bit of Legends of Runeterra just to keep my mind busy.

Path of Champions Zoe on Galio's adventure can eat a shoe, though. I know that cheeky celestial sees my hand. Only placing Zoe when I have no removal to match. Too sus.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17