Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What game(s) are you playing?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I got the new Dragon Quest/Dragon Warrior Monsters game, and I’ve probably already sunk 50+ hours into it. It’s a monster collection rpg with a truly addictive synthesis system. Think Pokemon crossed with Persona. The story apparently runs parallel to Dragon Quest 4, with a few changes, but I’m not super familiar with the mainline series of games, so I can’t comment much on that. Having a blast all the same.
I got the new Dragon Quest/Dragon Warrior Monsters game, and I’ve probably already sunk 50+ hours into it. It’s a monster collection rpg with a truly addictive synthesis system. Think Pokemon crossed with Persona. The story apparently runs parallel to Dragon Quest 4, with a few changes, but I’m not super familiar with the mainline series of games, so I can’t comment much on that. Having a blast all the same.
6vBDuFK.jpg
ive been super into animal survival games since 2021~ish now. here is my most played! my device cant run stuff like the isle, beasts of bermuda, etc so i usually play on roblox!

i recommend cenozoic survival, it's sadly discontinued and only includes around 8 animals, usually you only see 4 of them. despite this, the game is very well made for roblox's limitations and has beautiful models, landscapes, graphics and more.

be on the lookout for "ecos' btw, its cenozoic survival's successor game and is the main development the team behind cenozoic is working on!
ive been super into animal survival games since 2021~ish now. here is my most played! my device cant run stuff like the isle, beasts of bermuda, etc so i usually play on roblox!

i recommend cenozoic survival, it's sadly discontinued and only includes around 8 animals, usually you only see 4 of them. despite this, the game is very well made for roblox's limitations and has beautiful models, landscapes, graphics and more.

be on the lookout for "ecos' btw, its cenozoic survival's successor game and is the main development the team behind cenozoic is working on!
empathy, the buttersnake hoarder
INzCo.gif
I'm currently trudging through the Scarlet and Violet DLC. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Terarium, but the Elite 4 are certainly giving me a hard time. I'm not that great at double battles to begin with, and when starting the Indigo Disk part of the DLC, I made it a goal of mine to catch a new team in the Terarium that I'd use for my playthrough. Unfortunately, the Pokemon I picked are... kind of weak. I wanted to challenge myself to use Pokemon I'd never used before!

We'll see how it goes. I refuse to use potions and revives in Elite 4 battles.
I'm currently trudging through the Scarlet and Violet DLC. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Terarium, but the Elite 4 are certainly giving me a hard time. I'm not that great at double battles to begin with, and when starting the Indigo Disk part of the DLC, I made it a goal of mine to catch a new team in the Terarium that I'd use for my playthrough. Unfortunately, the Pokemon I picked are... kind of weak. I wanted to challenge myself to use Pokemon I'd never used before!

We'll see how it goes. I refuse to use potions and revives in Elite 4 battles.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
I just started Spirit of the North, it's decent so far. I'm playing it on the Switch that I got to play the latest Zelda game and thought I should play more on it, so I got some games on sale.

The graphics aren't too amazing and the movement is awkward, I keep struggling to jump on/off things. I also got it in a Steam sale so maybe I'll try it on my computer, but I hate to start over.

Minor spoilers, but there was an intro part in which you're running around, and learn to run fast, and slide down ice patches and such, and then a section in which you can only move really slowly and can't jump or run and it was frustrating.

I also recently-ish tried to play Outer Wilds and Stray but parts were difficult and I gave up :')

And then I played tons of Tears of the Kingdom when it first came out and then slowed down once I got towards the end. I did this with Breath of the Wild too, I started playing when it came out (2017...?) and started over a few times because I loved it but didn't want to finish it, and got around to the end right before TotK came out.
I just started Spirit of the North, it's decent so far. I'm playing it on the Switch that I got to play the latest Zelda game and thought I should play more on it, so I got some games on sale.

The graphics aren't too amazing and the movement is awkward, I keep struggling to jump on/off things. I also got it in a Steam sale so maybe I'll try it on my computer, but I hate to start over.

Minor spoilers, but there was an intro part in which you're running around, and learn to run fast, and slide down ice patches and such, and then a section in which you can only move really slowly and can't jump or run and it was frustrating.

I also recently-ish tried to play Outer Wilds and Stray but parts were difficult and I gave up :')

And then I played tons of Tears of the Kingdom when it first came out and then slowed down once I got towards the end. I did this with Breath of the Wild too, I started playing when it came out (2017...?) and started over a few times because I loved it but didn't want to finish it, and got around to the end right before TotK came out.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
I'm trying to beat Devil May Cry 5 on Dante Must Die difficulty. All I can say is that it's... painful. Especially on keyboard.
Also I recently got RDR2. I haven't got so far in story mode yet, but I'm already in love with this game (I just love its meme potential, like memes about the gang going to Tahiti, Dutch's "I have a plan" quotes, etc.)
I'm trying to beat Devil May Cry 5 on Dante Must Die difficulty. All I can say is that it's... painful. Especially on keyboard.
Also I recently got RDR2. I haven't got so far in story mode yet, but I'm already in love with this game (I just love its meme potential, like memes about the gang going to Tahiti, Dutch's "I have a plan" quotes, etc.)
5BsilZ9.png
SRsfBYm.png
jgeciGJ.png
ll0CfnD.png
0bMlzCz.png
X4p2jRx.png
WQA384m.png
my favorite games are CatWar and Catlife, they are about warrior cats (however, they are both in Russian and may not suit you) and I also play dragon cave, which needs to collect dragons. I also know Lioden and Wolvden, they are similar to FR, but they are about Lions and wolves, respectively.
my favorite games are CatWar and Catlife, they are about warrior cats (however, they are both in Russian and may not suit you) and I also play dragon cave, which needs to collect dragons. I also know Lioden and Wolvden, they are similar to FR, but they are about Lions and wolves, respectively.
m2Ts0fA.png
Since I got my new laptop last year I've been playing more games! Recently I've been playing a lot fo Cult of The Lamb and Sims 3, also got back to playing Stardew Valley and I'm also playing Hades sometimes, I'm also thinking of trying to finish Crosscode sometime soon as well, it's such a wonderful game but I kinda stopped midway and idk why I haven't gone back to playing it yet.
Since I got my new laptop last year I've been playing more games! Recently I've been playing a lot fo Cult of The Lamb and Sims 3, also got back to playing Stardew Valley and I'm also playing Hades sometimes, I'm also thinking of trying to finish Crosscode sometime soon as well, it's such a wonderful game but I kinda stopped midway and idk why I haven't gone back to playing it yet.
Ap6eiOc.png
in stars and time.... i cannot get enough of it
in stars and time.... i cannot get enough of it
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
At the current moment in time? Flight rising >:)

But seriously, today I've been on my PS2! Been getting used to SSX tricky again! Loved that game as a kid and got a new copy for Christmas! (It's tricky has been stuck in my head for years help)

I've also started a new save file on tLoS a new beginning!
At the current moment in time? Flight rising >:)

But seriously, today I've been on my PS2! Been getting used to SSX tricky again! Loved that game as a kid and got a new copy for Christmas! (It's tricky has been stuck in my head for years help)

I've also started a new save file on tLoS a new beginning!
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
i got dave the diver on pc and it's so surprisingly relaxing? the underwater sections are very soothing and the management parts are very methodical in a pleasant way! i don't think i'm far-far into the game but it's very vibrant and charming. feels like an indie game even if it isn't :')
i got dave the diver on pc and it's so surprisingly relaxing? the underwater sections are very soothing and the management parts are very methodical in a pleasant way! i don't think i'm far-far into the game but it's very vibrant and charming. feels like an indie game even if it isn't :')
nC079FU.gif
FObX7rS.png
TO5f5vS.png
QUIpVFE.png
Al1BEGR.png
b1d9d7038ed5f6df160810683bbdaaad19236e65.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17