Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What game(s) are you playing?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Currently been playing lots of Day of Dragons and WolfQuest!
Currently been playing lots of Day of Dragons and WolfQuest!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
Have fun with oblivion, I'm a huge tes fan and I can say for sure that oblivion is by far a video game

For me I'm currently playing tears of the kingdom mostly, with a side of skyrim, eso, dark souls 3, and a bunch of others I started playing and need to get back into

(Also, funny enough I'm the opposite, I've been a tes fan for ages but never played a fallout game in my life. I did pick up new vegas recently though and it's on my list of games I want to get around to playing soon)
Have fun with oblivion, I'm a huge tes fan and I can say for sure that oblivion is by far a video game

For me I'm currently playing tears of the kingdom mostly, with a side of skyrim, eso, dark souls 3, and a bunch of others I started playing and need to get back into

(Also, funny enough I'm the opposite, I've been a tes fan for ages but never played a fallout game in my life. I did pick up new vegas recently though and it's on my list of games I want to get around to playing soon)
| link | they/he | FR+0 |
animal crossing... just animal crossing.
animal crossing... just animal crossing.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
project zomboid! I'm a big sucker for survival games (and the sims).. this game is like a combo of both! currently planning on building a meat-wall around an area so i can make it a safe safe zone

on the side, though? dislyte. i love the character designs ~~
project zomboid! I'm a big sucker for survival games (and the sims).. this game is like a combo of both! currently planning on building a meat-wall around an area so i can make it a safe safe zone

on the side, though? dislyte. i love the character designs ~~
KNb4j0t.gif shark
fr+8
he/she/they
rainworld hypfx
Just recently started playing Disco Elysium c:
Just recently started playing Disco Elysium c:
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif bnaSbHl.png
DXdxEAP.png
BT1N47G.png
JvUa9ma.png
IrmwTXC.png
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
I'm currently playing the Ace Attorney Turnabout Collection.
I'm a huge fan of the series, but I played the original games so long ago that I've forgotten a lot of the details, so this is a fun nostalgic trip in shiny new HD.

I'm also still playing Monster Hunter World: Iceborne. That game has given me countless hours. Totally worth every penny I spent back in the day of its release, and more!

and I'm always playing Minecraft in some way. It's such a versatile game.
I'm currently playing the Ace Attorney Turnabout Collection.
I'm a huge fan of the series, but I played the original games so long ago that I've forgotten a lot of the details, so this is a fun nostalgic trip in shiny new HD.

I'm also still playing Monster Hunter World: Iceborne. That game has given me countless hours. Totally worth every penny I spent back in the day of its release, and more!

and I'm always playing Minecraft in some way. It's such a versatile game.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@SourKnight EYYY I just recently beat the game and am on my 2nd playthrough; enjoy!
If you need any tips or feel stuck somewhere, feel free to DM me!

I've also been playing Minecraft again recently, this time with a friend. Mods don't really interest me (mainly because I don't want to sit down and take the time to decide which ones to install), single player is far too lonely and dull, and I haven't found a server I've clicked with for a long time.

Also @metalgearrising hello fellow MGR fan :D I actually have a Raiden fandragon in my lair (plus a couple more MGR fandragons in my den).
@SourKnight EYYY I just recently beat the game and am on my 2nd playthrough; enjoy!
If you need any tips or feel stuck somewhere, feel free to DM me!

I've also been playing Minecraft again recently, this time with a friend. Mods don't really interest me (mainly because I don't want to sit down and take the time to decide which ones to install), single player is far too lonely and dull, and I haven't found a server I've clicked with for a long time.

Also @metalgearrising hello fellow MGR fan :D I actually have a Raiden fandragon in my lair (plus a couple more MGR fandragons in my den).
lTIJME8.png
I'm playing a lot of WoW. I started doing M+ and trying out raids for the first time about a month ago or so. I'm like 2080 M+ score and I've cleared 5/9 Heroic. Mostly I'm just killing up to Rashok because I want Djaruun :( No luck from drops or my vault. Me and my friend might try some +16 dungeons tonight, we want to start getting 441s.

I'm also playing with my new Tamagotchi Uni if that counts! Me and my boyfriend are also considering doing some playthroughs of Pokemon games together.
I'm playing a lot of WoW. I started doing M+ and trying out raids for the first time about a month ago or so. I'm like 2080 M+ score and I've cleared 5/9 Heroic. Mostly I'm just killing up to Rashok because I want Djaruun :( No luck from drops or my vault. Me and my friend might try some +16 dungeons tonight, we want to start getting 441s.

I'm also playing with my new Tamagotchi Uni if that counts! Me and my boyfriend are also considering doing some playthroughs of Pokemon games together.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
@Perseids Your raiden is so cute omg....bro is def a wildclaw you're so real for that I need to quit stalling and making my own

Keeping everyone's suggestions LOLL
@Perseids Your raiden is so cute omg....bro is def a wildclaw you're so real for that I need to quit stalling and making my own

Keeping everyone's suggestions LOLL
9f8523ce5044c0e0c65862f7edc70c3b0b1878b6.jpg
mann ive been wanting to play oblivion for the longest time bc an artist i follow draws all this banger martin septim art, i've only played skyrim! and coincidentally, the game i'm really playing right now is fallout 2 n trying to finish it, But i also may just go play fallout new vegas again (i was also playing lobotomy corp but it got Difficult so i'm taking a break for now)
mann ive been wanting to play oblivion for the longest time bc an artist i follow draws all this banger martin septim art, i've only played skyrim! and coincidentally, the game i'm really playing right now is fallout 2 n trying to finish it, But i also may just go play fallout new vegas again (i was also playing lobotomy corp but it got Difficult so i'm taking a break for now)
funny he/him lesbian
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17