Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Baldur's Gate 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Unfortunately I've not had a great launch.

My Steam Deck's power button gave out and is sent off to be repaired.

My PC should be able to run it fine (exceeds the minimum specs, defaults to ultra/high graphics) but can barely run at 25 FPS at all low. I've also had the audio stop working all together.

The graphics issue seems to be uncommon but I've seen a handful of people with the same issue, so I did report as a bug to Larian.

DESPITE all that, I've played 6 hours so far and loving it.
Unfortunately I've not had a great launch.

My Steam Deck's power button gave out and is sent off to be repaired.

My PC should be able to run it fine (exceeds the minimum specs, defaults to ultra/high graphics) but can barely run at 25 FPS at all low. I've also had the audio stop working all together.

The graphics issue seems to be uncommon but I've seen a handful of people with the same issue, so I did report as a bug to Larian.

DESPITE all that, I've played 6 hours so far and loving it.
I'm definitely interested in getting it, but I'm gonna have to wait for it to go on sale because my husband and I are probably going to get individual copies on PC rather than deal with the split-screen co-op on console. I'm excited, tho! We had fun playing Divinity 2 (which we never finished orz), and have enjoyed other games with based on similar TTRPG properties (I'm looking at you, Pathfinder, you convoluted and intimidating mess you).
I'm definitely interested in getting it, but I'm gonna have to wait for it to go on sale because my husband and I are probably going to get individual copies on PC rather than deal with the split-screen co-op on console. I'm excited, tho! We had fun playing Divinity 2 (which we never finished orz), and have enjoyed other games with based on similar TTRPG properties (I'm looking at you, Pathfinder, you convoluted and intimidating mess you).
47.png inmediasres
she/her | fr + 3 | avatar dragon
post-launch update: have played a little over 30 hours since full release >-> enjoying it thoroughly
post-launch update: have played a little over 30 hours since full release >-> enjoying it thoroughly
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
Not even a full day of playtime and Astarion is the funniest dude of the entire cast. Hysterical guy, I hope those poopoo head vampires he was enslaved to get their just desserts and he gets what he wants. Just... no campsite nibbles, hon.
Not even a full day of playtime and Astarion is the funniest dude of the entire cast. Hysterical guy, I hope those poopoo head vampires he was enslaved to get their just desserts and he gets what he wants. Just... no campsite nibbles, hon.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Man, I'm so jealous of y'all playing it right now! I really want to check it out, but for one thing I'm not a big fan of playing games on PC (not to mention my laptop would probably explode if I tried to run it), and I'll probably have to wait ages for the console one because I'm going overseas for postgrad in September and won't be able to set up a PS5 in my dorm [emoji=veilspun sad size=1]
Man, I'm so jealous of y'all playing it right now! I really want to check it out, but for one thing I'm not a big fan of playing games on PC (not to mention my laptop would probably explode if I tried to run it), and I'll probably have to wait ages for the console one because I'm going overseas for postgrad in September and won't be able to set up a PS5 in my dorm
I ended up buying it the other day (bonus points cause it was with various giftcard money I had saved still!) and. Yeah wow this is gonna be my life for awhile now. Friendship ended with Skyrim, now BG3 is my favorite RPG.

Took me a few hours to get used to the mechanics and whatnot but I think im doing good now. Really enjoying it so far, and the interactions between party members are absolutely hilarious.
I ended up buying it the other day (bonus points cause it was with various giftcard money I had saved still!) and. Yeah wow this is gonna be my life for awhile now. Friendship ended with Skyrim, now BG3 is my favorite RPG.

Took me a few hours to get used to the mechanics and whatnot but I think im doing good now. Really enjoying it so far, and the interactions between party members are absolutely hilarious.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
the release date happened to align with a large scale lan party where i attended to. spent most of the lan party playing it, and continued at same rate after the event was over.

its definitely one of the best games i have ever played!
the release date happened to align with a large scale lan party where i attended to. spent most of the lan party playing it, and continued at same rate after the event was over.

its definitely one of the best games i have ever played!
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Baldur's Gate 3 set the bar really high.
I love it.
Baldur's Gate 3 set the bar really high.
I love it.
Khadgar: "Impetuous imposters imperil important improvements."
King Julien: "I like to move it, move it!"
Thunder! Thunder! THUNDERCATS! HOOO!!
Clan Lore (Clan profile page.) Tree-Bound Subspecies forum thread
my in-depth review:

bg3 good
my in-depth review:

bg3 good
2u8j5dz.jpg
I’ve sunk about 80 hours in and am at Act 3. Very enjoyable! Cutscenes and dialogues are so immersive, and I love turn based action so big fan, plus it helps to be a huge D&D/tabletop nerd.

Hope everyone else is enjoying their time in Faerun :)
I’ve sunk about 80 hours in and am at Act 3. Very enjoyable! Cutscenes and dialogues are so immersive, and I love turn based action so big fan, plus it helps to be a huge D&D/tabletop nerd.

Hope everyone else is enjoying their time in Faerun :)
SxG7Whx.png TO5f5vS.pngWn6vGC1.png
J8QoPxT.pngmlHpBMC.png
spr01s5.pngbM4dOKD.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10