Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Baldur's Gate 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I think I'm like 50+ hours in. I restarted because I missed a bunch of Act 1 content and was unhappy with my character etc etc

So I'm like 20+ hours into my next playthrough, this time a drow sorcerer because charisma based characters are fun.
I think I'm like 50+ hours in. I restarted because I missed a bunch of Act 1 content and was unhappy with my character etc etc

So I'm like 20+ hours into my next playthrough, this time a drow sorcerer because charisma based characters are fun.
i can barely leave the character creator because - as my insanely packed lair shows - i compulsively create blorbos.

that said, i'm alternating between my tiefling warlock, based on an existing dnd character, and my gnome bard, who isn't, but who i'm desperate to play in an actual campaign. baldurian nobility whose silver tongue owes itself to her upbringing - she had to be able to talk her way in and out of everything to survive the ruthlessness of her fellow nobles.

i am, of course, playing this as in character as possible, and her charisma build has been an insanely good time.
i can barely leave the character creator because - as my insanely packed lair shows - i compulsively create blorbos.

that said, i'm alternating between my tiefling warlock, based on an existing dnd character, and my gnome bard, who isn't, but who i'm desperate to play in an actual campaign. baldurian nobility whose silver tongue owes itself to her upbringing - she had to be able to talk her way in and out of everything to survive the ruthlessness of her fellow nobles.

i am, of course, playing this as in character as possible, and her charisma build has been an insanely good time.
61808682.png 62036853.png
KwxLkEj.pngpZJYyk4.pngkCHWEjf.png
JMBy38q.pngEE2umbT.pngcv7JulL.png
i finished the story yesterday. i personally feel the ending was abrupt and unsatisfying but the game up until then was everything i wanted so am not going to complain overmuch.
i finished the story yesterday. i personally feel the ending was abrupt and unsatisfying but the game up until then was everything i wanted so am not going to complain overmuch.
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
I play it with my friend and blasted around 5 goblins off a cliff with a powder keg I threw down on the ground beforehand. 10/10 game
I play it with my friend and blasted around 5 goblins off a cliff with a powder keg I threw down on the ground beforehand. 10/10 game
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
Karlach rules that's the main take away. Sunshine tief is such a sweetheart.
Karlach rules that's the main take away. Sunshine tief is such a sweetheart.
raccoon.png
I just got the game the day before yesterday and played it for the first time last night,,, didn't make it very far past character creation though. I adore the character creator and spent way too long making a horrible funny little dragonborn named after something goofy my mom said the other day (goofy rpg character names are a tradition for me at this point). I'm excited to actually play the game now, I originally wasn't super interested but my friend/the existence of A Certain Character convinced me to get it. Also you know a game is good when the eula of all things makes you chuckle
I just got the game the day before yesterday and played it for the first time last night,,, didn't make it very far past character creation though. I adore the character creator and spent way too long making a horrible funny little dragonborn named after something goofy my mom said the other day (goofy rpg character names are a tradition for me at this point). I'm excited to actually play the game now, I originally wasn't super interested but my friend/the existence of A Certain Character convinced me to get it. Also you know a game is good when the eula of all things makes you chuckle
| link | they/he | FR+0 |
I'm enjoying it immensely! I made a druid dragonborn because I'm not here to be balanced, I'm here to have fun! Something about being a spooky dragon mage casting nature spells and then turning into a bear to slap heads is just *chef's kiss*

Seriously tho, I think I'm squeezing by fights I have no business picking with cheeky powder kegs and lucky rolls
I'm enjoying it immensely! I made a druid dragonborn because I'm not here to be balanced, I'm here to have fun! Something about being a spooky dragon mage casting nature spells and then turning into a bear to slap heads is just *chef's kiss*

Seriously tho, I think I'm squeezing by fights I have no business picking with cheeky powder kegs and lucky rolls
y7z4RJK.png
Waiting for it to be released on Playstation feels almost like torture tbh. gimme it. i wanna kiss wyll.
Waiting for it to be released on Playstation feels almost like torture tbh. gimme it. i wanna kiss wyll.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
it looks so fun! i want to play it when i have the budget for it! will have to check if it works with my computer specs. i have a friend who just bought it but its not compatible with their graphics card
it looks so fun! i want to play it when i have the budget for it! will have to check if it works with my computer specs. i have a friend who just bought it but its not compatible with their graphics card
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png WHEN THE RHYTHM IS GLAD/THERE IS NOTHING 2 B SAD

(banner)tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
100% one of the BEST games I have ever played... I'm sitting at 50+ hours right now First playthrough on multiplayer is a Tiefling Wizard (focusing in pyromancy) named Ignis! She's real cute and has a little wizard hat but I can't grab a screenshot since she's a server character As for my second playthrough, solo this time, I've got a Drow Wizard (necromancy) named Xunmyr (meaning 'fiendish spellcaster')! He's romancing Gale hehe [img]https://i.imgur.com/10dZi2y.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/M2kBUtH.png[/img] And uh.... if anyone is interested in knowing what it's like to romance [spoiler]The Emperor in his ilithid form[/spoiler]....... I'll spare you the details...
100% one of the BEST games I have ever played... I'm sitting at 50+ hours right now

First playthrough on multiplayer is a Tiefling Wizard (focusing in pyromancy) named Ignis! She's real cute and has a little wizard hat but I can't grab a screenshot since she's a server character

As for my second playthrough, solo this time, I've got a Drow Wizard (necromancy) named Xunmyr (meaning 'fiendish spellcaster')! He's romancing Gale hehe

10dZi2y.png

M2kBUtH.png

And uh.... if anyone is interested in knowing what it's like to romance The Emperor in his ilithid form....... I'll spare you the details...
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10