Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Baldur's Gate 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Love the game, playing with my hubs, dating La'zael my love.
The only issue I ran into is that I just don't wanna change out who accompanies us, and then when the story drama hits I can't save all my people and it makes me heartbroken.

Good game.
Love the game, playing with my hubs, dating La'zael my love.
The only issue I ran into is that I just don't wanna change out who accompanies us, and then when the story drama hits I can't save all my people and it makes me heartbroken.

Good game.
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
Just finished my first run yesterday. I'm pretty statisfied with the ending I've gotten - I just wish there was more elaboration on what happens to my friends afterwards instead of just the 1-2 lines they say to you before leaving.

Started a Dark Urge run now and thing already got way more...well, dark, than I expected
Just finished my first run yesterday. I'm pretty statisfied with the ending I've gotten - I just wish there was more elaboration on what happens to my friends afterwards instead of just the 1-2 lines they say to you before leaving.

Started a Dark Urge run now and thing already got way more...well, dark, than I expected
OSPKX5l.png
[center]I am obsessed with this game. I don't think I've felt about a game this strongly since I first discovered that Dragon Age exists all those years ago. I haven't finished it once yet, partly because I hear that Astarion's ending is currently bugged and partly because I just keep making new characters (and partly because I end up with Astarion as each of those characters). I planned to romance Laezel! Ugh! At this point I think the only chance I have to romance her is if I do a playthrough as Astarion. And actually, you know what? I might do just that next. I also wanted to share my Tav/Durge after looking at everyone's pretty characters in this thread, but looked through my screenshot folder and suddenly found out that I was so busy screenshotting the vampire Zevran doing his vampire Zevran things that I completely forgot about the fact that my player character also has a face. This is the best I've got and I don't think it's much of a spoiler at this point, so here's my durge bard Barbie engaging in some fatherless behavior! [img]https://i.imgur.com/eQcFk0B.jpg[/img] Worth every dollar, this one. [/center]
I am obsessed with this game. I don't think I've felt about a game this strongly since I first discovered that Dragon Age exists all those years ago.

I haven't finished it once yet, partly because I hear that Astarion's ending is currently bugged and partly because I just keep making new characters (and partly because I end up with Astarion as each of those characters).

I planned to romance Laezel! Ugh! At this point I think the only chance I have to romance her is if I do a playthrough as Astarion. And actually, you know what? I might do just that next.

I also wanted to share my Tav/Durge after looking at everyone's pretty characters in this thread, but looked through my screenshot folder and suddenly found out that I was so busy screenshotting the vampire Zevran doing his vampire Zevran things that I completely forgot about the fact that my player character also has a face.

This is the best I've got and I don't think it's much of a spoiler at this point, so here's my durge bard Barbie engaging in some fatherless behavior!

eQcFk0B.jpg

Worth every dollar, this one.
dGVSNyM.png
Revives this thread through sheer will alone... Hellooooo BG3 nation! My best friend gifted it to me for Christmas and I've been obsessed ever since. Got round 130 hours in it already and I'm yet to finish the main story because I keep making new savefiles! It's just so fun to create characters in this game... [img]https://i.imgur.com/5y0Onb8.jpeg[/img] Here are all my lovely characters.. Their lore is crazy <3
Revives this thread through sheer will alone...

Hellooooo BG3 nation! My best friend gifted it to me for Christmas and I've been obsessed ever since. Got round 130 hours in it already and I'm yet to finish the main story because I keep making new savefiles! It's just so fun to create characters in this game...

5y0Onb8.jpeg

Here are all my lovely characters.. Their lore is crazy <3
bulbasaur.gifivysaur.gifvenusaur-f.gif

knives || it/he || art shop
BALDURS GATE YESSSSS

I just hit like 720 hours on the game, I've never gotten this many hours on a game so fast in my life but I can't help it its so good! (Also can't help it that I keep romancing Karlach every game, I love her so much <3)
BALDURS GATE YESSSSS

I just hit like 720 hours on the game, I've never gotten this many hours on a game so fast in my life but I can't help it its so good! (Also can't help it that I keep romancing Karlach every game, I love her so much <3)
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
1030 hours in this game now. It's my life
1030 hours in this game now. It's my life
I looooooove my pale elf husband. Act 2, while not my absolute favorite had me in knots over the relationship advancement.

I have yet to finish the game though lol. There’s one fight in particular I got my butt kicked by in Act 3 that really demotivated me and I haven’t returned since.
I looooooove my pale elf husband. Act 2, while not my absolute favorite had me in knots over the relationship advancement.

I have yet to finish the game though lol. There’s one fight in particular I got my butt kicked by in Act 3 that really demotivated me and I haven’t returned since.
rRFsVIp.gif

molls
she/her
est +3:00
I am SO bad at this game. But it's so good!
I am SO bad at this game. But it's so good!
FR +9 | they/them
I have been obsessed with this game ever since it released on Mac!! I’ve never finished it a single time because i keep making new characters but GOSH DARN IT I LOVE IT!!! I also adore the multiplayer feature cuz it helps me get close to playing DnD since i’m too anxiety ridden to play a real campaign with real people LOL
I have been obsessed with this game ever since it released on Mac!! I’ve never finished it a single time because i keep making new characters but GOSH DARN IT I LOVE IT!!! I also adore the multiplayer feature cuz it helps me get close to playing DnD since i’m too anxiety ridden to play a real campaign with real people LOL
1vAtYxM.pngKwxLkEj.png
UqlBGwo.pngJd88XNq.png
kCHWEjf.pngurhsAAL.png
OBrKa68.pngwLurwzJ.png
2VtxnMX.png75JySJB.png
Ik241YC.png
I cannot remember if I posted in this thread before and cannot be bothered to check LOL.

Anyway, I restarted and subsequently beat the game a couple months ago over the winter holidays. Went with the default white dragonborn sorc Dark Urge and was very glad I did (other than the sorcerer part--sorcs are so squishy there was a certain boss fight exclusive to the Dark Urge storyline that was literally impossible to beat without me turning the difficulty down). Ended up romancing Gale just because I thought it was fitting as another magic user. He and his murder lizard boyfriend are very happy together <3

I will say, while it is a fantastic game, Act III fell pretty flat for me other than the excellent conclusion to the Dark Urge story. I'll admit the disappointment was probably partly because I was on a bit of a time crunch before I went back to uni, but also, having learned about all the content from the final act that seems to have been cut quite late it's a little sad to think of what could have been (even though it's totally understandable why they did it). Oh well--and with the stuff they've been adding in since release, who knows...?
I cannot remember if I posted in this thread before and cannot be bothered to check LOL.

Anyway, I restarted and subsequently beat the game a couple months ago over the winter holidays. Went with the default white dragonborn sorc Dark Urge and was very glad I did (other than the sorcerer part--sorcs are so squishy there was a certain boss fight exclusive to the Dark Urge storyline that was literally impossible to beat without me turning the difficulty down). Ended up romancing Gale just because I thought it was fitting as another magic user. He and his murder lizard boyfriend are very happy together <3

I will say, while it is a fantastic game, Act III fell pretty flat for me other than the excellent conclusion to the Dark Urge story. I'll admit the disappointment was probably partly because I was on a bit of a time crunch before I went back to uni, but also, having learned about all the content from the final act that seems to have been cut quite late it's a little sad to think of what could have been (even though it's totally understandable why they did it). Oh well--and with the stuff they've been adding in since release, who knows...?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10