Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Baldur's Gate 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hype time? Right?

Release is Aug 3rd for PC and Sept 6th for PS5.

Not played early access much because I'm just not a EA person but I did start this week as practice for full release. Really enjoying even running janky on my Steam Deck.
Hype time? Right?

Release is Aug 3rd for PC and Sept 6th for PS5.

Not played early access much because I'm just not a EA person but I did start this week as practice for full release. Really enjoying even running janky on my Steam Deck.
Watched a friend play Beta on and off and it looks neat. I'm not one to buy $60 game though so I'll likely just watch them stream the full release version too.
Watched a friend play Beta on and off and it looks neat. I'm not one to buy $60 game though so I'll likely just watch them stream the full release version too.
Waited for full release because theres no way once i start i can be stoped mid game. But yes. soon i will not be part of this world anymore and ascend to a new plane of existence
Waited for full release because theres no way once i start i can be stoped mid game. But yes. soon i will not be part of this world anymore and ascend to a new plane of existence
97e1e1d1e9c129e22e9ccbc1b074f310624fc24e.png
Waiting room!! I haven't touched any of Early Access so poor BG3 has been languishing in my Steam library since June. I'm excited though! The last Origin they revealed sounded cool as cucumbers and one half is voiced by the Narrator of DOS2!! I love that guy!

But... I am sad that they shafted Ifan with the DOS2 homage items. Everyone else The other Origin chars got an item, but not him =(
Waiting room!! I haven't touched any of Early Access so poor BG3 has been languishing in my Steam library since June. I'm excited though! The last Origin they revealed sounded cool as cucumbers and one half is voiced by the Narrator of DOS2!! I love that guy!

But... I am sad that they shafted Ifan with the DOS2 homage items. Everyone else The other Origin chars got an item, but not him =(
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
I dont know how good I'll be at it because I'm not a D&D person nor have I played any of the previous baldur's gates games but I'm looking forward to playing it.
I dont know how good I'll be at it because I'm not a D&D person nor have I played any of the previous baldur's gates games but I'm looking forward to playing it.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Bought it when it first came out in Early Access and have around 90 hours in so far. Very excited to play the rest of it!
Bought it when it first came out in Early Access and have around 90 hours in so far. Very excited to play the rest of it!
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
I bought it years ago in early access and I am sooooo excited to play the full version of it! I can't wait to see what all they added
I bought it years ago in early access and I am sooooo excited to play the full version of it! I can't wait to see what all they added
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
[quote name="dreamingofghosts" date="2023-07-27 19:17:22" ] I dont know how good I'll be at it because I'm not a D&D person nor have I played any of the previous baldur's gates games but I'm looking forward to playing it. [/quote] I wouldn't be worried - the game assumes you aren't familiar with D&D and if you have specific question or are just curious, I'm sure you can find some basic free D&D 5th edition overviews. :) Remember a lot of computer games are based or take inspiration from D&D - if you're familiar with turned based games you'll have a great starting point.
dreamingofghosts wrote on 2023-07-27 19:17:22:
I wouldn't be worried - the game assumes you aren't familiar with D&D and if you have specific question or are just curious, I'm sure you can find some basic free D&D 5th edition overviews. :)

Remember a lot of computer games are based or take inspiration from D&D - if you're familiar with turned based games you'll have a great starting point.
I'm ready for some druid lovin'
I'm ready for some druid lovin'
6kN0bTT.png
I watched some videos of EA and I'll probably buy it even if I don't usually spend so much money on games (but I think this game is worth it).

I am so excited for Halsin, I liked him since the beginning and I already know I will end up romancing him in every playthrough ahah!
I watched some videos of EA and I'll probably buy it even if I don't usually spend so much money on games (but I think this game is worth it).

I am so excited for Halsin, I liked him since the beginning and I already know I will end up romancing him in every playthrough ahah!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10