Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Baldur's Gate 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Eucyon You can WHAT THE WHAT?!

I'm pretty sure I missed the point of romancing Astarion but that is okay because he is beautiful exactly as he is and I am loving it. ~80 hours in and probably nowhere near close to finishing. Man oh man do I wanna throw some spells at certain people, though.

Looking at you, Orin. What did you do to my Dark Urge? And you, Cazador. I will delight in your annihilation. I may even try to give Astarion the final blow, just for a little poetry.
@Eucyon You can WHAT THE WHAT?!

I'm pretty sure I missed the point of romancing Astarion but that is okay because he is beautiful exactly as he is and I am loving it. ~80 hours in and probably nowhere near close to finishing. Man oh man do I wanna throw some spells at certain people, though.

Looking at you, Orin. What did you do to my Dark Urge? And you, Cazador. I will delight in your annihilation. I may even try to give Astarion the final blow, just for a little poetry.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
@Khraylen YEAH LMAO
@Khraylen YEAH LMAO
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
@Eucyon I heard you can also romance Mizora BUT SOMEHOW THE OTHER ONE IS WORSE. BG3 out here not giving a cosmic hoot
@Eucyon I heard you can also romance Mizora BUT SOMEHOW THE OTHER ONE IS WORSE. BG3 out here not giving a cosmic hoot
Old Dragon Enjoyer
I've finished the game a week or so ago, and I just wanna say, what an experience! I'd love to share my Tavs with everyone! I played through the main game with my Brass Draconic Ancestry / College of Lore Sorcbard, Ylia! [img]https://i.imgur.com/xxH41xR.png[/img] I'm also doing a silly modded playthrough with friends that we've aptly named "Oops, all bards!" and made a College of Valour / Paladin "half-orc" (using the half-elf base) named Crag and I love him so much [img]https://i.imgur.com/hu01OBa.png[/img] I'd love to see everyone else's Tavs!
I've finished the game a week or so ago, and I just wanna say, what an experience! I'd love to share my Tavs with everyone!

I played through the main game with my Brass Draconic Ancestry / College of Lore Sorcbard, Ylia!

xxH41xR.png

I'm also doing a silly modded playthrough with friends that we've aptly named "Oops, all bards!" and made a College of Valour / Paladin "half-orc" (using the half-elf base) named Crag and I love him so much

hu01OBa.png

I'd love to see everyone else's Tavs!

Dryicicle
He/They
Toyhouse
RNG Adopts - Art Commissions - Headshot Adopts _______

dryicicle.gif
@Dryicicle Your Tavs look great and I'm glad you're enjoying yourself! I'll share some of mine when I grab screenshots.

Who was/are your favourite companion(s)? :')
@Dryicicle Your Tavs look great and I'm glad you're enjoying yourself! I'll share some of mine when I grab screenshots.

Who was/are your favourite companion(s)? :')
Old Dragon Enjoyer
@Khraylen Astarion was my favorite for sure, I just thought his story arc was so interesting! Karlach is also my beloved, her personality is so perfect. Excited to see your Tav(s)!
@Khraylen Astarion was my favorite for sure, I just thought his story arc was so interesting! Karlach is also my beloved, her personality is so perfect. Excited to see your Tav(s)!

Dryicicle
He/They
Toyhouse
RNG Adopts - Art Commissions - Headshot Adopts _______

dryicicle.gif
@Dryicicle Ooh! I am head over heels for Astarion hahaha. I'd give him the world and then some if it would make him happy. I really, [i]really[/i] hate his former master. I've teamed up with Karlach on my 2nd and 3rd playthroughs (one solo, one co-op) and she's just great. My friend really adores her and I gotta admit, I really love the energy she brings ^_^ She deserves so much better than what she was dealt. Here are my Tavs! First up, my College of Lore Bard - Mior! I've been really loving it, even if I accidentally snuffed out Karlach's rage with Calm Emotions (I think that's what it's called) x). I can't wait to play through the rest of Act 2 and beyond with her and her lute (thank you Lohse, I love you girl). [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/681153933313441798/1148219415507238913/image.png[/img] Next is my Dark Urge, Draconic Bloodline Sorcerer - Kiminki. Holy [b]MOLY[/b] Dark Urge is insane. And Sorcerer is so much fun! I personally ship Dark Urge and Astarion together but I'm here for fun and demolishing evil regardless of romance C: I also can't remember which Bloodline I chose... pretty sure it was Cold. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/681153933313441798/1148220907672829994/image.png[/img] And finally, my Hunter Ranger - Vyx! The only human of my bunch, but I'm having a blast! All the arrows I'm picking up finally go to someone who loves them! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/681153933313441798/1148221803706204172/image.png[/img]
@Dryicicle Ooh! I am head over heels for Astarion hahaha. I'd give him the world and then some if it would make him happy. I really, really hate his former master.

I've teamed up with Karlach on my 2nd and 3rd playthroughs (one solo, one co-op) and she's just great. My friend really adores her and I gotta admit, I really love the energy she brings ^_^ She deserves so much better than what she was dealt.

Here are my Tavs!

First up, my College of Lore Bard - Mior! I've been really loving it, even if I accidentally snuffed out Karlach's rage with Calm Emotions (I think that's what it's called) x). I can't wait to play through the rest of Act 2 and beyond with her and her lute (thank you Lohse, I love you girl).
image.png

Next is my Dark Urge, Draconic Bloodline Sorcerer - Kiminki. Holy MOLY Dark Urge is insane. And Sorcerer is so much fun! I personally ship Dark Urge and Astarion together but I'm here for fun and demolishing evil regardless of romance C: I also can't remember which Bloodline I chose... pretty sure it was Cold.
image.png

And finally, my Hunter Ranger - Vyx! The only human of my bunch, but I'm having a blast! All the arrows I'm picking up finally go to someone who loves them!
image.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Karlach, my beloved.
Karlach, my beloved.
deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gifkpt5snS.pngsmall_female.png
I want to play this game so bad, but my poor computer can't handle the graphics LMAO so I'm watching my husband play it and living vicariously through him.
I want to play this game so bad, but my poor computer can't handle the graphics LMAO so I'm watching my husband play it and living vicariously through him.
light_banner.pngfR0MgwK.giflight_banner.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/878916944349265971/1147909016392056872/F5GPDlqbQAAmh4j.png[/img] We kissy kiss Wyll [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
F5GPDlqbQAAmh4j.png

We kissy kiss Wyll
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10