Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More uses for Battlestones
I know I've posted about this before, but I want to go more in depth. If you coli grind a lot like me, you probably know what it's like to have so many battlestones. Seeing as most players dont even use the elemental battlestones in favor of eliminate and berserker/scholar, it would be great to have more uses for them, such as using them in Baldwin brews. Here's a few ideas I've complied:

Apparel
Having apparel resembling the bolt/slash abilities could be nice! Maybe having some type of elemental bolt around your dragon's wings like the Companion Comet, or having elemental energy around your dragon's claws similar to the Glowing Clawtips. These would ideally be Baldwin brews, but I understand that they may look too similar to festival apparel.

Brewing Other Battlestones
I think having some way to "upgrade" your battlestones would be useful. Perhaps something like this:
Un-Elemental Fragment + Elemental Bolt + Elemental Slash = Elemental Fragment
Elemental Bolt + Elemental Slash = Elemental Ability
3 Elemental Fragments = Hybrid Fragments
Scratch/Meditate + 1 of Each Hybrid Fragment = Beserker/Scholar?
And of course, combining health potions to make better potions!

Cosmetics
Using battlestones for some exclusive scene or vista would be a nice incentive to keep collecting them. Also, more variations of stones, like a "pollen" Meditate or of course, the Prismatic Eliminate.

Please feel free to add more to this! I would love to have even one of these, just to give more use and importance to the usually unused battlestones aside from Hibernation Den tasks.
I know I've posted about this before, but I want to go more in depth. If you coli grind a lot like me, you probably know what it's like to have so many battlestones. Seeing as most players dont even use the elemental battlestones in favor of eliminate and berserker/scholar, it would be great to have more uses for them, such as using them in Baldwin brews. Here's a few ideas I've complied:

Apparel
Having apparel resembling the bolt/slash abilities could be nice! Maybe having some type of elemental bolt around your dragon's wings like the Companion Comet, or having elemental energy around your dragon's claws similar to the Glowing Clawtips. These would ideally be Baldwin brews, but I understand that they may look too similar to festival apparel.

Brewing Other Battlestones
I think having some way to "upgrade" your battlestones would be useful. Perhaps something like this:
Un-Elemental Fragment + Elemental Bolt + Elemental Slash = Elemental Fragment
Elemental Bolt + Elemental Slash = Elemental Ability
3 Elemental Fragments = Hybrid Fragments
Scratch/Meditate + 1 of Each Hybrid Fragment = Beserker/Scholar?
And of course, combining health potions to make better potions!

Cosmetics
Using battlestones for some exclusive scene or vista would be a nice incentive to keep collecting them. Also, more variations of stones, like a "pollen" Meditate or of course, the Prismatic Eliminate.

Please feel free to add more to this! I would love to have even one of these, just to give more use and importance to the usually unused battlestones aside from Hibernation Den tasks.
I support this idea. Was just coming here to see if someone had suggested something like this yet. Especially the potion combination.

With all the new genes coming out I wouldn't mind using these to brew some battle type tertiary genes (I think tert is the best spot for these) as well.

Some genes could be:

Tertiary slot (for now)
Scars, Warrior Braids, Warrior Paint, Muscular Highlights

For apparel they could also make some more variations of the scars, new wrap colors, new weapons, Ect. we all ready have.

I wouldn't mind seeing any of these as: Brews, Swipp or Grand Exchange. Anything really, maybe something totally new? A battle shop at the marketplace. Rarer drops claim better items. Maybe brew special tokens to claim the items?

I don't know about this but,
My daughter said it would be cool if there was a special dragon breed you could use the stones to claim (not one already in the game, that can't be bred or can only be bred only in it's flight/element). Or eggs by element of the stones.
I support this idea. Was just coming here to see if someone had suggested something like this yet. Especially the potion combination.

With all the new genes coming out I wouldn't mind using these to brew some battle type tertiary genes (I think tert is the best spot for these) as well.

Some genes could be:

Tertiary slot (for now)
Scars, Warrior Braids, Warrior Paint, Muscular Highlights

For apparel they could also make some more variations of the scars, new wrap colors, new weapons, Ect. we all ready have.

I wouldn't mind seeing any of these as: Brews, Swipp or Grand Exchange. Anything really, maybe something totally new? A battle shop at the marketplace. Rarer drops claim better items. Maybe brew special tokens to claim the items?

I don't know about this but,
My daughter said it would be cool if there was a special dragon breed you could use the stones to claim (not one already in the game, that can't be bred or can only be bred only in it's flight/element). Or eggs by element of the stones.
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
I'd like to be able to melt them. They don't need to make a new category of reagents, they can just pull from an existing one.
I'd like to be able to melt them. They don't need to make a new category of reagents, they can just pull from an existing one.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Support! I'm especially interested in the ability to make battlestone-themed apparel, trading/brewing scenes and vistas with them, and cosmetic and upgraded battlestones as swip trades/baldwin brewables.
Support! I'm especially interested in the ability to make battlestone-themed apparel, trading/brewing scenes and vistas with them, and cosmetic and upgraded battlestones as swip trades/baldwin brewables.
> White Sclera Eye Type
> Let Level 25 Dragons Equip Two Energy Stones
> Area-of-Effect Spell for Mages
> Black Blood variants of Scratch, Shred, and Eliminate
> NPC Abilities (Pollen!Meditate and Bite!Scratch) for Dragons
> Elemental Curses (guaranteed debuff, no damage) for Coli
> Add The Unused Upgrades for Scratch and Meditate
[quote name="kanditime" date="2023-07-25 11:40:45" ] Apparel Having apparel resembling the bolt/slash abilities could be nice! Maybe having some type of elemental bolt around your dragon's wings like the Companion Comet, or having elemental energy around your dragon's claws similar to the Glowing Clawtips. These would ideally be Baldwin brews, but I understand that they may look too similar to festival apparel. [/quote] Here's a mock-up of how I think an apparel version of Vile Bolt would look. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/355813637987893268/1133516700868939917/image.png[/img] The Bolt versions would hang around the wings/body of the dragon. And here's one of Pestilent Slash [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/355813637987893268/1133518827473354843/image.png[/img] The Slashes would stay in the claws and teeth.
kanditime wrote on 2023-07-25 11:40:45:
Apparel

Here's a mock-up of how I think an apparel version of Vile Bolt would look.
image.png
The Bolt versions would hang around the wings/body of the dragon.

And here's one of Pestilent Slash
image.png
The Slashes would stay in the claws and teeth.
I think in particular I love the idea of attack-based apparel (the pestilent slash idea is particularly *chef's kiss*). Many players end up with multiple copies of largely redundant stones as they have little coli use and not too many are needed for hibden tasks, so they just kind of accumulate. This system would make seeing battlestones drop in coli or from pinkerton exciting again.
I think in particular I love the idea of attack-based apparel (the pestilent slash idea is particularly *chef's kiss*). Many players end up with multiple copies of largely redundant stones as they have little coli use and not too many are needed for hibden tasks, so they just kind of accumulate. This system would make seeing battlestones drop in coli or from pinkerton exciting again.
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif