Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you do a 3AM?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It is nearly 4am and I can say that for the past hour I have been on FR. :D
Not thrilled about being up, but FR is a good way to pass the time!
It is nearly 4am and I can say that for the past hour I have been on FR. :D
Not thrilled about being up, but FR is a good way to pass the time!
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
watch movies/ videos while drawing :3
watch movies/ videos while drawing :3
66114084_LQjLA9TWOgWrUkw.png
I'll try reading books and grinding some coliseum! (I pull up the book in pdf format on one side of my screen and the coliseum on the other side :))
I'll try reading books and grinding some coliseum! (I pull up the book in pdf format on one side of my screen and the coliseum on the other side :))
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lay and bed an hope i fall asleep (i usually just end up laying there)
lay and bed an hope i fall asleep (i usually just end up laying there)
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png WHEN THE RHYTHM IS GLAD/THERE IS NOTHING 2 B SAD

(banner)tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
If I can't sleep, I usually end up watching Youtube videos in bed until I get sleepy. I also used to read books instead.
If I can't sleep, I usually end up watching Youtube videos in bed until I get sleepy. I also used to read books instead.
hHi8SF1.pngrix3ppo.png 63e7d1e32734cf1f42976aa3cf98d97aa5bb059a.png
I love to stargaze, if possible! In fact, I used to own a surprisingly good telescope when I was younger. I wish I had stargazed more back then, and in more places than just the few my family allowed me to take it to.

Nowadays, I take pictures of the moon, and track my favorite constellations through the sky. That, or I'm listening to music as I daydream to its beat. I've seen some pretty interesting things happen just by putting my headphones on, and staring out into the darkness. Mostly animals, but some things were just weird, even funny.
I love to stargaze, if possible! In fact, I used to own a surprisingly good telescope when I was younger. I wish I had stargazed more back then, and in more places than just the few my family allowed me to take it to.

Nowadays, I take pictures of the moon, and track my favorite constellations through the sky. That, or I'm listening to music as I daydream to its beat. I've seen some pretty interesting things happen just by putting my headphones on, and staring out into the darkness. Mostly animals, but some things were just weird, even funny.
I’m something of a night owl; the quietude is soothing and rejuvenating after having to spend most of the day masking (I’m on the autistic spectrum, you see). I like to keep to my thoughts and spend the wee hours of the night writing, working on my daily tasks for my job, and any writing commission work I’ve taken up. Sometimes I’ll throw on a documentary or movie if I’d rather lounge around.
I’m something of a night owl; the quietude is soothing and rejuvenating after having to spend most of the day masking (I’m on the autistic spectrum, you see). I like to keep to my thoughts and spend the wee hours of the night writing, working on my daily tasks for my job, and any writing commission work I’ve taken up. Sometimes I’ll throw on a documentary or movie if I’d rather lounge around.
Moonstone celestial witch | eros
quicemitqui in yollotl / the heart rules all
- agender | mestizo | fr time +2
- they/them
Sleep. Or pick my phone and surf the Pinetest, TikTok or FR.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
I have so many different things that I will do at 3am depending on where and who I am with.

There are times I'm at a friends place just having coffee after coffee because we are trying to stay up to shift to night shifts for work.

If I am just doing it myself I can be found playing some type of video games whether with friends from back east on my xbox, local friends on my PS5, or just with my partner on my laptop.

If I am truly alone I can be found binging a crime/medical/paranormal shift and doing sometype of craft OR completing a puzzle.

I am truly a night owl and get the benefit of working a 7 and 7 so I can spend 3 weeks a month staying up late.

I have so many different things that I will do at 3am depending on where and who I am with.

There are times I'm at a friends place just having coffee after coffee because we are trying to stay up to shift to night shifts for work.

If I am just doing it myself I can be found playing some type of video games whether with friends from back east on my xbox, local friends on my PS5, or just with my partner on my laptop.

If I am truly alone I can be found binging a crime/medical/paranormal shift and doing sometype of craft OR completing a puzzle.

I am truly a night owl and get the benefit of working a 7 and 7 so I can spend 3 weeks a month staying up late.

[quote name="moonnx" date="2023-07-14 05:35:13" ] Sleep. Or pick my phone and surf the Pinetest, TikTok or FR. [/quote] I am so completely addicted to tiktok... I have to set a timer to limit my time on it when trying to shift to dayshifts at work.
moonnx wrote on 2023-07-14 05:35:13:
I am so completely addicted to tiktok... I have to set a timer to limit my time on it when trying to shift to dayshifts at work.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8