Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you do a 3AM?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm usually asleep by that time, and if not, it's because I decided to binge-watch Youtube videos or browse subreddits about a certain rabbit hole I've dug myself into (and will promptly forget about in three days' time)
I'm usually asleep by that time, and if not, it's because I decided to binge-watch Youtube videos or browse subreddits about a certain rabbit hole I've dug myself into (and will promptly forget about in three days' time)
tn0RSo5.pngpyAp3dI.png
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.png
mtHAEL4.pngBS4vqBB.png

Please read the bios/broadcast messages of my dragons before referring to them! Many of them have genders other than what they were assigned by the game :)
Usually at that time I'm too tired to play video games so I tend to just watch my favorite YouTubers and snack :)
Usually at that time I'm too tired to play video games so I tend to just watch my favorite YouTubers and snack :)
Oh just my nightly routine,
putting on a fresh lair of skin, maybe switching out a few of the squeaky joints.
But besides that I’m usually nose deep in a book
Oh just my nightly routine,
putting on a fresh lair of skin, maybe switching out a few of the squeaky joints.
But besides that I’m usually nose deep in a book
C6-A7-C47-A-0-AD2-4017-AB8-B-63-E385-AA680-A.png1-FAF2-CCD-14-FF-4-BA7-A01-B-9840-E7-B9-E4-F9.pngF038-A574-6-B2-F-42-F1-8-D94-F3-F28-BE397-B8.png
So I'm naturally a night owl and I'm generally up around 3am anyway. I'm usually working if I need to, or playing video games on my computer ^^
So I'm naturally a night owl and I'm generally up around 3am anyway. I'm usually working if I need to, or playing video games on my computer ^^
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
I genuinely wonder…
I genuinely wonder…
83447890p.png Robin / Ronnie
They/Them | FR+3

Nature
Agol
————
Rl71vuP.png
R1dejfm.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
Staying up all night is normal for me. I work usually, if not i play games or draw. One of those being that can't sleep at night because my shift anyway!
Staying up all night is normal for me. I work usually, if not i play games or draw. One of those being that can't sleep at night because my shift anyway!
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
I'm usually up playing video games or drawing. It's normal that my days are very full so the only time I have to do things I enjoy is late night.
I'm usually up playing video games or drawing. It's normal that my days are very full so the only time I have to do things I enjoy is late night.
•He/Him || They/Them
•Fr +9
Wishlist
Favourite dragon
Art commission info
Skin & accent shop

_ _

RLC fairly cheap commissions

I'm seeking any 2 letter dragons,
any breed, any amount of offspring,
any colours, any name!

M7v69JN.png
Asleep lol. I'm physically unable to stay up much later than midnight tbh.
Asleep lol. I'm physically unable to stay up much later than midnight tbh.
She/Her

plague_banner.png
+ Pinging OK, Chill, I play to enjoy cute, funny Dergs and admire other's creativity.
last night i couldn't sleep and i got hungry, so i ate spicy doritos while my bird likely questioned my sanity
last night i couldn't sleep and i got hungry, so i ate spicy doritos while my bird likely questioned my sanity
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
Collect rabies in a jar
Collect rabies in a jar
I don’t know what to put here
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8