Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you do a 3AM?
Play video games, write, draw, existential crisis, the usual
Play video games, write, draw, existential crisis, the usual
d5510cee242aae685d6d5508c8aa858472bb7987.gif
Mostly In Depth Guide

1st step is to always make sure nothing creepy is in my room, I look around at least 5 times like a crazy person. Then I play games on my computer that wont make it burn up and yell like its about to explode. Or I go on my phone. I usually pass out at 4 but if I don't, I wait to use the bathroom at 5 because that's when the sun starts coming out.
Mostly In Depth Guide

1st step is to always make sure nothing creepy is in my room, I look around at least 5 times like a crazy person. Then I play games on my computer that wont make it burn up and yell like its about to explode. Or I go on my phone. I usually pass out at 4 but if I don't, I wait to use the bathroom at 5 because that's when the sun starts coming out.
It's currently 3AM and I'm procrastinating taking a test.
It's currently 3AM and I'm procrastinating taking a test.
Gcwdq5a.png
Probably watch something on tv/phone or chill on my balcony with a snack
Probably watch something on tv/phone or chill on my balcony with a snack
3bb19a2e65e428d24c93ae6e9f17e77973c939ea.png
sg0ki88.png
ov8ay5N.png
YUEtAn1.png
uN17MNu.png
dEe2UrM.png
0mOYsUn.png
Lurking the internet, making snacks, reading books, or lately, playing Luigi's Mansion!
Lurking the internet, making snacks, reading books, or lately, playing Luigi's Mansion!
leonard / 24 / he/him / autism & adhd

prefers not to get travelling dragons, occasional exalt lair

Free Palestine
I'm either sleeping or playing Flight Rising, there's no in between
I'm either sleeping or playing Flight Rising, there's no in between
i6v47.gif THEO!!!! | Fandragons! | WishlistMgyZE.gifEFJxJ.gifz3rRY.gifSNeaV.gifhb3Ih.gifO6UXq.gif38DAF.gifVv06d.gif
researching something or writing something-
most likely if it's 3AM, then that means I got distracted and my rampant adhd made me so time-blind that I just didn't realize it was so late, whilst having been playing a game like FFXIV...
researching something or writing something-
most likely if it's 3AM, then that means I got distracted and my rampant adhd made me so time-blind that I just didn't realize it was so late, whilst having been playing a game like FFXIV...
Writing dumb vampire fiction with my friend, drawing, watching youtube and mindlessly scrolling facebook are my usual habits.
Writing dumb vampire fiction with my friend, drawing, watching youtube and mindlessly scrolling facebook are my usual habits.
If I'm struggling to sleep by 3am I usually give up on sleep since I have to wake up in a couple hours anyways so I'll probably read on my Kobo reader and/or play some Stardew :D
If I'm struggling to sleep by 3am I usually give up on sleep since I have to wake up in a couple hours anyways so I'll probably read on my Kobo reader and/or play some Stardew :D
e8spY.gifBuW1T.gifXpEp1.gif4gjv9.gif
ytkEBod.png5iXiC8z.pngbYt72YT.png2VtxnMX.pngN16btBO.pnggTTW2gA.png9UL9aXL.pngrI18gRz.pngHymO0Fu.pngBS4vqBB.pngGgsJQUx.pngBPYwrtz.pngCFC3MoA.pngw6vHQhK.pngNQ1Ze0S.png0HBKL8H.png4w8OesX.png5vnsOgE.pngqGabqd5.png4SVfFPD.pngqeWy3Ik.pngZorymKT.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJiRHw6i.png4kekx4D.png12ilQ62.pngYUzmw5z.pngSbjC1hQ.pngo4KdtaP.pnguPNWHgD.png
read fanfics, draw random things

that's about it
read fanfics, draw random things

that's about it
MCjq7bN.png
| * Object Heads
| * All pronouns
| * Aroace
| * Chaotic Neutral
| * Artist/Writer

autumn_sphinx.png
21391.png