Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you do a 3AM?
If you can't sleep or don't want to sleep and it's 3AM what do you do. I honestly would be stuck in a book, playing a game like five nights at freddy's, or become a workaholic for 5 hours. What about you?
If you can't sleep or don't want to sleep and it's 3AM what do you do. I honestly would be stuck in a book, playing a game like five nights at freddy's, or become a workaholic for 5 hours. What about you?
Plague-Network.png
Endtroid
"Oddeeae uodd'uoee!"
(Hello people!)

Hatchery
Wishhlist
once im done staying up talking with my friends i just try to sleep anyway. eventually ill manage to conk out
once im done staying up talking with my friends i just try to sleep anyway. eventually ill manage to conk out
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I just do stuff, you know. like a feral little animal man.
I just do stuff, you know. like a feral little animal man.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Work.. or I read.
Work.. or I read.
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIIIII

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII
College Work T-T
College Work T-T
'My Heart Is A Chainsaw' Is The Best Horror Novel.dapoasb-7b195223-b55e-4280-ac01-e76c311d565c.png
I usually don't go to bed until about 6 am so at 3 am I may be found doing nearly anything :D Work, chat, cook, read, do dishes, play games, have a snack... even go for a walk sometimes, I live in the north so in summers the sun barely ever sets and it's already bright morning at 3 am.
I usually don't go to bed until about 6 am so at 3 am I may be found doing nearly anything :D Work, chat, cook, read, do dishes, play games, have a snack... even go for a walk sometimes, I live in the north so in summers the sun barely ever sets and it's already bright morning at 3 am.
Most of the time I'm sucked into a game with friends or just chilling listening to music on blast. I have chronic insomnia so I'm usually up at that hour anyway :P
Most of the time I'm sucked into a game with friends or just chilling listening to music on blast. I have chronic insomnia so I'm usually up at that hour anyway :P
FR+2
they/she/he
passion project
wishlist
hah... its halfway to 3 am right now... well! at this time im usually watching random youtube videos, playing video games, browsing online shops, talking to friends, lurking social media, and/or doing things on here!
hah... its halfway to 3 am right now... well! at this time im usually watching random youtube videos, playing video games, browsing online shops, talking to friends, lurking social media, and/or doing things on here!
D3ssblp.png
Read fanfic or webtoons lol
Read fanfic or webtoons lol
SIG-02.png
Almost certainly draw, or... lurk on the FR forums hehe
Almost certainly draw, or... lurk on the FR forums hehe
3s2LtLY.gif
INIZB5P.gif
I COLLECT/WILL BUY UR PINK DAISY CABBIES! current count: 177!!!